C and C++ Training in Chennai
The basic aim of the best C and C++ Training in Chennai is not just to provide the training but to get a career start in a great level and make the dream come true for the students. We help our student to get placed in top MNCs through our placement assistance. 'ACTE' offering quality training on C and C++.
The jump to the object oriented C++ programming language becomes much easier. C++ programming is an extension of C programming, and it is nearly impossible to learn C++ programming without learning C first. By the expert guidance in learning C and C++ programming Course in Chennai , we can proudly say we are the top providers.C++ programming language was developed in 1980 at AT&T Bell Lab by Bjarne Stroustrup. C ++ programming language is an Objected Oriented Programming Language which has features like Class, Object, Data Encapsulation, Data Abstraction, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Message Passing. C++ is a Bottom Up Approach and program is divided into objects. C++ is the basic for Object Oriented Programming Language.C runs under a number of operating systems including MS-DOS. The C programs are efficient, fast and highly portable. C language is easy for writing, testing, debugging and maintenance. Structured languages are easier and most of the developers prefer this language. C is also called a system programming language because it is greatly helpful for writing operating systems, interpreters, editors, compilers, database programs and network drivers.
Our vibrant community of experts and certified professionals is a powerful source pool of tips, tricks and insightful advice. Our courses are continuously upgraded to ensure our learners are up-to-date on the latest industry requirements and best practices. We are running C programming training in more practical way. We clear the concept of programming techniques and help the student to execute or run the program. If there is any error we just try to sort them out and make the following program run to give the desired output.
ACTE aims to educate the people on the necessity of learning C & C++ and teach this programming language to a great extent from the basic to the advanced topics with practical sessions to try out your own programs with the help of our trainers.
After completion of this course you will be able to:
- Design object-oriented applications.
- Develop console based object-oriented programs using C++.
- Develop C++ program using advanced features like templates, RTTI, STL.
- Create applications to access and manipulate data in files.
Audience for C and C++ Class in Chennai:
- 10th & 12th class students.
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- Job aspirants.
Benefits of Learning C C++ Insitute in Chennai:
- C is highly portable and is used for scripting system applications which form major part of operating system.
- C can efficiently work on enterprise applications, games, graphics and applications requiring calculations.
- C language has a rich library which provides a number of built-in functions.
- C provides a solid foundation for students who want to learn advanced programming skills such as object-oriented programming and emerging computing paradigms such as cloud computing.
- C is a standardized programming language and its evolution is overseen by a technical standard committee made up of business or academic representatives.
C & C++ Training Course syllabus
- The C Language and its Advantages
- The Structure of a C Program
- Writing C Programs
- Building an Executable Version of a C Program
- Debugging a C Program
- Examining and Running a C Application Program
- Data Types and Variables
- Data Types
- Operands, Operators, and Arithmetic Expressions
- Input/Output Management
- The Input/Output Concept
- Formatted Input Function
- Control-Flow Statements
- The Control-Flow Program Statements
- Looping Statements
- The Data-checking process
- Modular Programming with Functions
- The C Function
- Passing Data to Functions
- Passing an Address to Modify a Value in Memory
- Using Functions in the Checkbook Program
- C Standard Library Functions
- Arrays, Pointers, and Strings
- Arrays , Pointers , Strings
- Using Arrays, Strings, and Pointers in the Checkbook
- Arrays of Structures
- Passing Structures to Functions
- Nesting Structures
- File Input/Output
- Command-line Arguments
- Combining Command-line
- C++ Training Syllabus
- Introduction to C++
- Creating a project
- Writing, compiling and running a program
- Variables and data types
- Type conversions
- Looping constructs: while, do…while, for loops
- If…else statements
- Switch/case construct
- Passing arguments
- Function prototyping
- Default argument initializers
- Inline functions
- Array initialisation
- Multi-dimensional arrays
- Character arrays
- Working with character strings
- Storage Classes
- Global variables
- Pointer and arrays
- Pointers to character strings
- Arrays of pointers
- Memory slicing
- Pointers to functions
- C++ classes
- Data members and member functions
- Creating objects
- The new and delete operators
- Friends to a class
- Class initialisation
- Reference types
- Reference type arguments
- Function overloading
- Operator overloading
- Copy constructor
- Assignment operator
- Template classes
- Static class members
- File streams
- Base classes and derived classes
- Inherited member access
- Base class initialisation
- Protected members of a class
- Virtual functions
- Virtual destructors
- Virtual base classes
- Virtual base class member access
- Constructor and destructor ordering
- Exception handling
- try…throw…catch block
- Nested catch handlers
- Free demo classes.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Excellent lab facility.
- Innovative ideas are taught by the professionals.
- 100% placement Assurance.
- Expert trainers will teach the students.
- Certificates are provided to the students.
- 13+ experienced in C & C++
- Certified trainer
- Working in top MNC company
- Friendly and interactive
- Trained more than 3000 students
- Ready to help students - 24/7
- Strong knowledge and perfect delivery
- On the spot doubt clarifying person
(HCL Technologies Pvt Limited)
- CLA: C Programming Language Certified Associate
- CPA: C++ Certified Associate Programmer
- CPP: C++ Certified Professional Programmer