Dataguard Training in Chennai
Oracle Data Guard Training Institute in Chennai ensures high availability, data protection, and disaster recovery for enterprise data. Data Guard provides a comprehensive set of services that create, maintain, manage, and monitor one or more standby databases to enable production Oracle databases to survive disasters and data corruptions. Data Guard maintains these standby databases as transactional consistent copies of the production database.
Then, if the production database becomes unavailable because of a planned or an unplanned outage, Data Guard can switch any standby database to the production role, minimizing the downtime associated with the outage. Data Guard can be used with traditional backup, restoration, and cluster techniques to provide a high level of data protection and data availability.
What you will learn in Data Guard Course?
In this course, you'll learn how to use Oracle Data Guard to help protect your Oracle database against planned and unplanned downtimes. Explore how Data Guard standby databases can be used to support production functions such as reporting, querying and testing, while in a standby role.
Who should attend Data Guard Institute in Chennai?
This course is aimed at database administrators, Technical Consultant and Support Engineers who maintain an oracle database.
Before going through Oracle 11g RAC live project training candidate should have knowledge of given concepts listed below:
- Knowledge of Working in SQL
- Knowledge of Basic understanding of database Audience:
- Database Administrators.
- Support Engineers.
- Technical Consultants
Dataguard Training Course syllabus
- Introduction to Oracle Data Guard
- Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using SQL and RMAN Commands
- Oracle Data Guard Broker: Overview
- Creating a Data Guard Broker Configuration
- Creating a Physical Standby Database by Using Enterprise Manager Grid Control
- Creating a Logical Standby Database
- Creating and Managing a Snapshot Standby Database
- Using Oracle Active Data Guard
- Configuring Data Protection Modes
- Performing Role Transitions
- Using Flashback Database in a Data Guard Configuration
- Enabling Fast-Start Failover
- Managing Client Connectivity
- Performing Backup and Recovery Considerations in an Oracle Data Guard Configuration
- Patching and Upgrading Databases in a Data Guard Configuration
- Monitoring a Data Guard Configuration
- Optimizing a Data Guard Configuration
- Free demo classes.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Excellent lab facility.
- Innovative ideas are taught by the professionals.
- 100% placement Assurance.
- Expert trainers will teach the students.
- Certificates are provided to the students.
- 8+ experienced in Dataguard
- Certified trainer
- Working in top MNC company
- Friendly and interactive
- Trained more than 3000 students
- Ready to help students - 24/7
- Strong knowledge and perfect delivery
- On the spot doubt clarifying person
(Polaris Software Limited)
- Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Database 12c Certified Implementation Specialist
- Oracle Database Performance and Tuning 2015 Certified Implementation Specialist