ETL Testing Training in Chennai
Hardware & Software are required to learn all the skills set for ETL testing training. Our trainers organize job oriented ETL testing training. ACTE is one of the well-equipped ETL Testing Training in Chennai . We provide training on a real-time project which helps to student in a better understanding. our trainers help the candidates to get placement in top MNCs by preparation at different strategies.This ETL Testing Training can be taken by anybody from beginners to experts. Our data warehousing ETL testing training institutes are equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure. We also provide data warehousing etl testing certification training path for our students in delhi. This course follows a step-by-step routine that includes ETL Testing introduction, the difference between OLAP and OLTP, learning about Data Warehousing concepts, its workflow, RDBMS, difference between database testing and data warehouse testing, checking data using SQL and the opportunities in Business Intelligence. The various steps include connection validation, dimension validation, external interface specification file data matching, data selection, and so on.
ACTE implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of naïve students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.This extensive hands-on experience in ETL Testing Course in Chennai ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
Eligibility for ETL Course in Chennai:
- ETL and SQL Developers, software engineers and analysts
- BI, Mainframe, and database Project managers.
Prerequisites ETL Institute in Chennai:
Anybody can get trained as there are no prerequisites for learning ETL Testing. A basic knowledge of SQL concepts can be helpful.
ETL Testing Training Course Module
DWH: Data Ware Housing Concepts
- What is Data Warehouse?
- Need of Data Warehouse
- Introduction to OLTP, ETL and OLAP Systems
- Difference between OLTP and OLAP
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- Data Marts
- ODS [Operational Data Store]
- Dimensional Modelling
- Difference between relation and dimensional modelling
- Star Schema and Snowflake Schema
- What is fact table
- What is Dimension table
- Normalization and De-Normalization
- ETL Testing ETL architecture
- What is ETL and importance of ETL testing
- How DWH ETL Testing is different from the Application Testing
- SDLC/STLC in the ETL Projects (ex: V Model, Water fall model)
- Challenges in DWH ETL Testing compare to other testing
- Incompatible and duplicate data.
- Loss of data during ETL process.
- Testers have no privileges to execute ETL jobs by their own.
- Volume and complexity of data is very huge.
- Fault in business process and procedures.
- Trouble acquiring and building test data.
- ETL Testing Work flow activities involved
- Analyze and interpret business requirements/ workflows to Create estimations
- Approve requirements and prepare the Test plan for the system testing
- Prepare the test cases with the help of design documents provided by the developer team
- Execute system testing and integration testing.
- Best practices to Create quality documentations (Test plans, Test Scripts and Test closure summaries)
- How to detect the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to report the bugs in the ETL testing
- How to co-ordinate with developer team for resolving the defects
- Types of ETL Testing
- Data completeness.
- Data transformation.
- Data quality.
- Performance and scalability.
- Integration testing.
- User-acceptance testing.
- SQL Queries for ETL Testing
- Incremental load testing
- Initial Load / Full load testing
- Different ETL tools available in the market
- Ab Initio
- IBM Data stage
- Power Center Components
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Power Center Admin Console
- Informatica Concepts and Overview
- Informatica Architecture. Sources
- Working with relational Sources
- Working with Flat Files Targets
- Working with Relational Targets
- Working with Flat file Targets
- Transformations – Active and Passive Transformations Expression
- Lookup –Different types of lookup Caches
- Sequence Generator
- Source Qualifer
- Update Strategy
- Stored Procedure
- Slowly Changing Dimension
- SCD Type1
- SCD Type2 — Date, Flag and Version
- SCD Type3
- Workflow Manger
- Creating Reusable tasks
- Workflows, Worklets & Sessions
- Decision task
- Control Task
- Event wait task
- Timer task
- Monitoring workflows and debugging errors
- Indirect Loading
- Constraint based load ordering
- Target Load plan
- Worklet ,Mapplet ,Resuable transformation
- Migration ?ML migration and Folder Copy.
- Scheduling Workflow
- Parameter and variables
- XML Source, Target and Transformations
- Performance Tuning
- Pipeline Partition
- Dynamic Partition
- Pushdown optimization
- Preparation of Test Cases
- Executing Test case
- Preparing Sample data
- Data validation in Source and target
- Load and performance testing
- Unit testing Procedures.
- Error handling procedures. View More
- Free demo classes.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Excellent lab facility.
- Innovative ideas are taught by the professionals.
- 100% placement Assurance.
- Expert trainers will teach the students.
- Certificates are provided to the students.
- 5+ experienced in ETL Testing
- Certified trainer
- Working in top MNC company
- Friendly and interactive
- Trained more than 3000 students
- Ready to help students - 24/7
- Strong knowledge and perfect delivery
- On the spot doubt clarifying person
Software Testing Certifications
- ETL Testing Certifications