Jenkins Training in Chennai
Jenkins is an award-winning application that monitors executions of repeated jobs, such as building a software project or jobs run by cron. ACTE provides Jenkins Training in Chennai our tutors make understanding of the principles of continuous integration, and the knowledge of how to implement continuous integration with automated test execution using Jenkins.
It’s a key to build an effective CI system is deploying and integrating the different tools. Our tutor who is well versed in software testing teaches how to implement continuous integration in the real world using SmartBear’s test toolset. Jenkins Course in Chennai with Placement.
Benifits of Jenkins Institute in Chennai:
- With demands to build and test software at every change our ACTE faculty’s help the trainer by making sure they understand every tool they use.
- From automation with Test Complete, overseeing the execution of unit testing, covering the stability of API’s right through to delivering build test reports with QA Complete. Users of Smart Bear’s tools have all of these capabilities available to deliver a full featured Continuous Integration system..
- we conduct weekly assessment test in order to boost up the knowledge of the trainer.
- Prior to the session, you will receive a PDF copy of the slides for note-taking, which will also be a great reference after the session.
- We also provide weekend batches.
- We also have branches in T.nagar and Anna nagar.
Purpose of Jenkins:
- With demands to build and test software at every change there’s never been so much pressure on testers to make more of the tools they use.
- From automation with Test Complete, overseeing the execution of unit testing, covering the stability of API’s right through to delivering build test reports with QA Complete.
- Trainees need to be familiar with TestComplete and QAComplete. Optionally, some knowledge of Ready!API or SoapUI would help.
- No knowledge of CI tools like Jenkins or Bamboo is required.
Jenkins Training Course syllabus
1.Overview of Continuous Integration (CI)
- What it means Continuous Integration?
- Fundamental of CI
- How CI helps to Agile Development
- History of Jenkins
- Where Jenkins Fit in Organization
- Overview of Jenkins community
- Preparing Environment
- Installing Git
- Setup Account
- Install Jenkins on Ubuntu / Windows
- Configuring a Node
- Running Jenkins as Stand-Alone/ Apache Server
- Backup Jenkins data
- Configure Dashboard
- Configure System Environment
- Global Properties
- Configure Build Tools
- Configure Proxy
- Create and Configure a job
- Run a job manually
- Triggering a Build
- Scheduled Build job
- Manual Build job
- Polling SCM
- Maven and ANT Build Step
- Execute a Shell
- Post-Build Actions
- Archiving Build Results
- Introduction of Automate
- Automate unit test
- Configure Test Reports
- Automate Performance Test
- Change reporting
- Code coverage
- Static Analysis
- Performance reporting
- Style checking
- Overview of Security
- Activating Security
- Simple Security
- Security Realms
- Overview of Notification
- Email Notification
- Other Notification
- Interview Questions and Answering
2.Setup and Running Jenkins
3.Configuring Jenkins server
4.Working with Jenkins Build Job
5.Working with Automate Testing
7.Secure and Notification In Jenkins
- Free demo classes.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Excellent lab facility.
- Innovative ideas are taught by the professionals.
- 100% placement Assurance.
- Expert trainers will teach the students.
- Certificates are provided to the students.
- 9+ experienced in Dot net
- Certified trainer
- Working in top MNC company
- Friendly and interactive
- Trained more than 3000 students
- Ready to help students - 24/7
- Strong knowledge and perfect delivery
- On the spot doubt clarifying person
(Wipro Pvt Limited)
- Jenkins Certification