Manual Testing Training in Chennai
Manual testing training having a steps to test a software, that is done physically keeping in mind the end goal to discover the defects without the utilization of devices or automation scripting.The main Goal of Manual Testing Training in Chennai to candidates is to ensure that the application under test is without imperfection and programming application is acting according to the pre-requisite particular document.Once completed, the test plan report that goes about as a manual for the testing procedure with a specific end goal to have the entire test scope.
Objective of Manual Testing Course in Chennai:
This incorporates the testing of the Software physically, i.e. without utilizing any computerized automation tools or any scripting factor. In this type of testing, analyzer assumes control over the part of end client and test the Software to recognize any un-expected conduct or bug. There are diverse stages for Manual Testing like Unit testing, Integration testing , System testing and User Acceptance testing.
The Course is increasing extremely popular among desiring aspired thing that get the better openings for work and high future prospects. This is as a feasible career option as the profits over investment of time and finances is justified, despite all the trouble. There exist a lot of openings for work in the market for the manual testing training professionals.
Call us for the best Manual Testing Institute in Chennai . Ask for a Free Demo.
Manual Training Course syllabusIntroduction
- Software Testing introduction
- Verification and Validation
- Application types
- -Console Desktop
- -Windows application or Desktop Application – Standalone and Client/Server applications
- -Web application – 3- tier or N-tier application
- -Web Portals
- Difference between desktop application and web applications
- Web application vs Web Portals
- Mobile application testing and its introduction
- Need of SDLC and its Phases introduction
- Waterfall Model
- Prototype Model
- Spiral Model
- V- Model
- Analysis of traditional sdlc model and current model
- Incremental Model – Agile and Scrum Framework
- Agile Manifesto
- Importance of Agile and its different framework
- Scrum roles and responsibilities
- Scrum user story splitting and estimation techniques
- Pros and cons of Scrum framework
- Difference between Use cases, Test cases and Scenarios
- Difference between Test plan and Strategy
- How to prepare test report?
- Concept about Error, bug, defect and failure.
- Preparing Bug report
- Bug life Cycle
- Entry and Exit Criteria
- Priority and severity
- Introduction to test management tool
- Exercises with test management tools like bug tracker
- Seven Principles of testing – Importance
- Real time examples for below principles
- -Exhaustive testing is impossible
- -Defect Clustering
- -Pesticide Paradox
- -None of the application is bug free
- -Testing is context dependent of the application
- -Intension of application is to identify flaws in an application
- -Importance of avoiding late testing
- Static and Dynamic testing
- Functional and Non Functional testing
- Black Box testing and its types
- -BVA (Boundary Value Analysis)
- -Equivalence partitioning
- -Decision tables
- -Graph based methods – State transition diagram
- -All Pairs testing
- White box testing and its nature
- Statement coverage
- Path coverage
- Branch coverage
- How to calculate the complexity of the program
- SIT – System Integration testing
- UAT – User Acceptance testing
- Adhoc testing
- Regression testing
- Progression testing
- Alpha and beta testing
- Positive and Negative testing
- Integration – Big Bang approach and Incremental approach
- Top Down and Bottom up integration approach
- Importance of Integration testing and its test case preparation
- Importance of Non-functional testing
- Types of Non-Functional testing
- -Performance testing (Stress and Load)
- -Configuration testing
- Requirement traceability matrix – Requirement mapping
- Test Coverage or Requirement Mapping
- Free demo classes.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Excellent lab facility.
- Innovative ideas are taught by the professionals.
- 100% placement Assurance.
- Expert trainers will teach the students.
- Certificates are provided to the students.
- 9+ experienced in Manual Software Testing
- Certified trainer
- Working in top MNC company
- Friendly and interactive
- Trained more than 3000 students
- Ready to help students - 24/7
- Strong knowledge and perfect delivery
- On the spot doubt clarifying person
Software Testing Certifications
- QA certifications