SalesForce Training in Chennai
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) refers to ways and technologies a corporation uses for managing and analyzing the shoppers they need, their interactions with the clients and also the complete knowledge of a customer lifecycle and the u can learn through Salesforce Training in Chennai. the essential goal of CRM is to enhance the quantity of client and account and to extend the sales. These systems area unit designed to store the knowledge concerning the shoppers across completely different channels and this is often one purpose of contact between customers and also the company which has junk mail, promoting materials and social media.
Why learn Salesforce Course in Chennai?
With Salesforce CRM, you can fulfill business needs, maintain, and manage effective customer relations. With this advanced customer relationship management software any business professional who wants to automatically organize the system for daily business actions.The course helps improve the effectiveness of the sales.
Learn sales force Training Institution in Chennai
Team leads,IT or business Development Project Managers, CRM vertical heads, business consultants, business development executives, power users and sales operations head.
What we do in Salesforce Training Course in Chennai?
- Deep dive into all the features of sales force.
- Concept based and real time project based hands on training in sales force.
- From basic to advanced concepts in sales force (salesforce1,lighting components, integration, web services)
- Evaluating each and every candidate in the training session in terms of practical knowledge by allowing them to do an exercise in trainer supervision. .
- All sales force related certification and interview assistance.
- Assisting to prepare candidates profile on demand.
SalesForce Training Course syllabus
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals:
- Introduction to the Cloud Computing
- Evolution of Cloud Computing
- Comparisons with other computing techniques fetchers
- Key characteristics of cloud computing
- Classification of Cloud Computing
- Based on as a service model
- SAAS (Software as a service)
- PAAS (Platform as a service)
- IAAS (Infrastructure as a service
- Based on deployment or access model
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud Sales Force CRM Concepts:
- What is CRM?
- How CRM can help?
- Sales force CRM Navigation terminology
- Compare Salesforce.com CRM with other CRM products
- Customization in sales force .com CRM
- Introduction to sales force CRM Setup tool
- Personal Setup
- App Setup
- Admin Setup
- Salesforce.Com Cloud Overview:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Collaboration Cloud
- Project development life cycle
- Sales force editions
- Apex data loader
- Organization Administration:
- Set your organization’s language & locale
- Manage currency
- Create custom profiles & custom fields
- Define dependent pick list
- Customize lookup fields
- Customize validation & formulas
- Customize page layouts
- Customize standard related lists
- Use field-level security
- Define workflow
- Set up workflow rules
- Set up workflow tasks & alerts
- Workflow Approvals:
- Plan approvals using workflow
- Use the approval wizard – standard vs. jump start
Security & Access:
- Create & Manager Users
- Set organization-wide defaults
- Learn about record accessed
- Create the role hierarchy
- Learn about role transfer & mass Transfer functionality
- Profiles, Login History
- Importing overview
- Learn about import solutions & Custom Object records using the data loader
- User mass delete
- Initiate weekly export
- Use storage Analytics:
- Create custom reports
- Use advanced filters
- Use conditional highlighting
- Use custom summary formulas
- Use dashboards
- Extending Salesforce CRM:
- Learn about custom objects
- Learn about custom tabs
- Learn about custom web tabs The Appexchnage:
- The AppExchange
- Install an app
- Delete an app Visual Force:
- Introduction and Tools
- Purpose of Visualfoce?
- MVC Architecture Controllers:
- Variables and Formulas
- Standard Controllers and Standard List Controllers
- Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions
- Using static resources and custom components
- Styling VF pages
- Overriding buttons, links and tabs with VF
- Advanced examples Apex:
- Introduction to Apex
- Pupose of Apex
- Apex Fundamentals
- Loops Apex Scheduling:
- Invoking Apex
- Classes, Objects and Interfaces
- Testing Apex
- Dynamic Apex
- Batch Apex
- Debugging Apex
- Deploying Apex
- Developing Apex in managed pac0kages
- sObjects and the Database
- What is an sObject
- SOQL and SOSL Queries
- Free demo classes.
- Limited Batch Size.
- Excellent lab facility.
- Innovative ideas are taught by the professionals.
- 100% placement Assurance.
- Expert trainers will teach the students.
- Trainers have 15 years experience
- Certificates are provided to the students.
- 10+ experienced in Salesforce
- Certified trainer
- Working in top MNC company
- Friendly and interactive
- Trained more than 3000 students
- Ready to help students - 24/7
- Strong knowledge and perfect delivery
- On the spot doubt clarifying person
- Salesforce Administrator & App Builder (Developer) Certification