- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Mobile Application.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Mobile Application.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Mobile Application Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Mobile Application Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Mobile Application Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
24 / 7 Support
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Mobile Application and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Certified Professional – Mobility (CCP-M) Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Mobile Computing , Factors in Developing Mobile Applications, Android Development Environment, VUIs and Mobile Apps, Intents and Services, Storing and Retrieving Data, Communications Via Network and the Web, Telephony, Notifications and Alarms, Graphics, Multimedia, Location, Packaging and Deploying, Security and Hacking, Platforms and Additional Issues.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH MOBILE APPLICATION COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Mobile Application Training Course in Chennai
When it comes to the IT industry, there are plenty of career paths to take. But one field that has seen a tremendous rise in popularity, of late, is that of mobile App Development.
Mobile devices have become ubiquitous—two-thirds of the world’s population is connected with a mobile device. That’s more than 5 billion unique mobile subscribers. This means that using mobile apps for everything from shopping to getting a ride, scheduling appointments, design, playing video games, and more—all on a mobile device—has become commonplace.
Top Job Offered Mobile Application Tools Covered
PhoneGap Apache Cordova
IBM Watson, Tensor Flow
Native Script, Firebase
App Watch, HeadSpin
Kendo, Mobile Angular UI
Is Android development a good career in 2020?
Android has some very interesting and engaging features, games and applications for all age groups. Android is the most versatile mobile operating system. ... More than 1.5 million Android devices are activated across the globe every day. The job market for mobile app developers is growing up to 32% from 2010 through 2020.
How many Android developers are there in India?
Indian app development costs
As of 2016, there are approximately 2 million software developers in India, with about 50,000 of those developing for mobile, and Google is trying to increase the figure for Android specifically.
How do I get a job developing apps?
- Start Off with a College Education in Computer Science.
- Get Real-World Experience Through Programming Internships.
- Test, Practice, Theorize, Debug and Repeat.
- With Training, Experience and Practice, A Job is Easy to Come By.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Mobile Application Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Mobile Application analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
What skills are required to make an app?
- Layout and design - whether you use the XML tools, or build it with code, you will need to design. You will need to understand UI best practices.
- Graphics - You will need to develop assets. You will need screen shots, icons, store icons and previews, graphics for within the app, launch icons, and a slew of other items. All of which need to be designed to the correct specs.
- Programming - You will need to know at least the basics of programming, no matter which language you use. Variable types, loops, conditional statements, and functions exist in all languages. It’s just a matter of syntax in moving from one to the other. The basics of programming logic are the same no matter what.
- The ability to navigate the ins and outs of deployment. Whether you are building an entry for the Apple Store or Google Play, you will need to go through a long list of trial and error before you finally get it right. You need to read and understand all the things that are written on those screens.
- Be aware of what you are building, and make sure that ALL of your assets are yours. Be aware of the laws in other countries. Be aware that children exist. In short, be aware.
- If you intend to monetize your app, and of course you do, you will need to get yourself an AdSense/AdMob account, and learn all the ins and outs of those systems.
What are the prerequisites for learning Mobile Application?
- Access to all the device-specific features, including GPS, camera, gestures, and notifications.
- Can be used without an internet connection.
- Provides a full experience to the user on their iOS or Android smartphone.
- Most responsive option that is key to usability.
Which language is used for mobile application development?
Mobile Application is the most popular programming language that powers the majority of Android apps. Other computer languages can also be used through the Android Software Development Kit (SDK) to build Android-based mobile apps.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Mobile Application?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Mobile Application. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
What are mobile apps coded in?
Android apps are developed with the Mobile Application coding language and the Android Software Development Kit, which runs on Mac, PC or Linux. You also need to use an IDE such as Eclipse. There are other mobile platforms such as Windows Phone, but iOS and Android are definitely the most popular.
Is mobile app development the future?
- IoT (Internet of Things) Analysts predict significant changes in the IoT area in 2018.
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) So far, mostly large companies can afford to develop mobile applications with artificial intelligence implemented.
- AR (Augmented Reality) and VR (Virtual Reality)
- Cloud-based apps.
Are mobile app developers in demand?
Why Mobile App Development Skills Are in High Demand
It's increased demand for mobile apps like these that have made it challenging for firms to find candidates with mobile app development skills. The mobile application industry is booming, with total revenues from mobile apps projected to reach $99 billion by 2019.
ACTE Chennai offers Mobile Application Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Popular Mobile Application Modules you need to learn for Better Job Opportunities
Android Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in Android. Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques...
Appcelerator Titanium Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in Appcelerator Titanium. Best Practice for interview Preparation...
Ionic Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in Ionic. Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques...
iOS Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in iOS. Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques...
PhoneGap Apache Cordova Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in PhoneGap Apache Cordova. Best Practice for interview...
Xamarin Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in Xamarin. Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques...
Hands-on Real Time Mobile Application Projects
Android JSON Parsing project
This project is to write a Android App script to decode a JSON string.
Ecommere Website and Shopping cart project
A shopping cart is a software used in eCommerce to assist visitors to make purchases online.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Mobile Application training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Mobile Application Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Mobile Application Trainer
- Our Mobile Application Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Mobile Application domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Mobile Application training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Mobile Application Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Mobile Application Course Reviews
I was trained in Mobile Application course in ACTE @ Velachery. All the concepts related to Android ,IOS ,Ionic, Xamarin , PhoneGap Apache Cordova Appcelerator Titanium were discussed in detail as per market perspective . ln addition to this , interview perspectives were also discussed in detail. In short , the overall experience was simply superb
Android Training here is both pragmatic and helpful when dealing with real-time projects. The Hadoop/BigData Training was a great experience and was helpful when dealing with problems with Hadoop outside the classroom.
I have done my Android training in Chennai at ACTE. Before join this course I have no idea about Android. When I get into ACTE to learn Android I get more practical knowledge. Each and every topic was taught clearly by the trainee apart from that at the end of my courses they arrange clarification session. ACTE staffs have a friendly approach. I strongly recommend my friends to join in the ACTE to start with the successful career. My hearty thanks to ACTE.
The training for "IOS" was detailed and elaborate . The trainer Mr.Selvam was very good in explaining the concepts . He provided insights about many concepts that were tough to understand. Good learning experience 👍
Hi Guys, I did Xamarin in this ACTE @ Chennai. Trainer had good knowledge, doubt clarification perfectly clear. trainer well done the class coaching
Mobile Application Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Mobile Application training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Mobile Application Course?
Why Should I Learn Mobile Application Course At ACTE?
- Mobile Application Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Mobile Application experts with 10+ years of experience in the Mobile Application domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies