Oracle Apps Technical | Openings in Amazon – Apply Now!
Last updated on 18th May 2020BlogJobs in Bangalore
- Design/Develop solutions on Oracle Apps R12 & Third party tax engines
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues related to Oracle Applications and Tax
- Directly work with clients /users and achieve a high level of Consistent Customer Satisfaction.
- Prepare AIM documentation such as MD070/BR100/MD060
- Troubleshoot Support Tickets for faster resolution.
- Work in Shifts if required.
- Comprehensive knowledge/experience in SQL, PL/SQL, writing reports, forms and debugging
- Expertise in Oracle Applications RICE components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Extensions)
- Expertise in P2P and O2C end to end process.
- Experience in OA framework, Expertise in using Oracle development tools in Oracle apps
- Extensive experience with application support in Finance Modules – AP, AR, Project Accounting, Procurement, expense, Order Management, eBusiness Tax
- Experience in converting requirements into test scenarios/scripts
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate conceptual ideas clearly and effectively
- Should have Good analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of Tax software like Sabrix, Taxware, Vertex
Experience: Experienced and Freshers Also Welcome.
Job Location: Bangalore (Cubbon Road)