- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in core Java.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Java.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Java Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Java Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Java Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of Java and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Java J2EE Oracle Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Core Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Java Collections, Java Thread, Java Servlet, Java Array, Java OOPs, Java Function, Java Loops, and Web Services
- START YOUR CAREER WITH JAVA COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Python Master Program Training Course in Chennai
We would do whatever it takes to make this a definitive Python master course. We will try to cover almost all the major topics related to Python Master Program technology. This would be your unique destination to learn Python Master Program.
Learning Python Master Program can help open up many opportunities for your career. It is a great skill-set to have as many developer roles in the job market requires proficiency in Python. Mastering Python can help you get started with your career in IT. Companies like : TCS, CapGemini, Accenture, Mphasis, Paypal and MindLabs etc.. are all hiring Python developers.
This course will not only cover the core issues, but will also cover many more advanced topics. This course is going to be one of the most comprehensive course on ACTE. Core Python, advanced core topics and MySql; THERE IS NO PROBLEM. Everything is covered.
Important Job Oriented Topics Covered
Is Python Master Program a good career choice?
Python Master Program has become a very sought after job in the industry. ... Python programming language is much more preferred coding language than C++ and Java. This is because a Python code is not only shorter and more readable than its popular peers but is also very versatile.
What is the scope of Python Master Program?
Apart from being an open-source programming language, it is also one of the most versatile programming languages. developers use it extensively for application development and system development programming. Also, reduced coding effort and better test performance ensure better programming.
Is Python Master Program enough to get a job?
Learning Enough Python to Land a Job. If you want a job programming in Python, prepare to do a lot of work beforehand. The language is easy to pick up, but you need to do more than just learn the basics; to get a job, you need to have a strong understanding of some pretty complex processes.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Python Master Program Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Python analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is Python Master Program easy to learn?
Python has a very simple and elegant syntax. It's much easier to read and write Python programs compared to other languages like C++, Java, C#. Easy to learn - Python has a simple and elegant syntax. It's much easier to read and write Python programs compared to other languages like C++, Java, C#.
What are the prerequisites for learning Python Master Program?
It is not mandatory to know any other programming language before learning Python. If you have time to learn and interest in programming, then you can easily learn Python. The prerequisite for learning Python is basic knowledge of concepts like Variables, Loops, Control Statements etc.
Can I learn Python Master Program without any programming experience?
Programming is simply based on logic. If you have the great sense of logic, you can start with virtually any language, along with.Net, Java etc... Students can still choose PYTHON as their first language, even without any programming background. It is because PYTHON has consistent and simple syntax and the vast library.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Python Master Program?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Python Master Program. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Python Master Program?
It's always worth to learn a programming language that is popular and commonly used... Every programming language has its pros and cons and different languages answer different needs. Learning Python has a lot of advantages, though. It's relatively easy to learn and has a solid set of scientific libraries.
How long would it take to master in Python Master Program?
Three-Four months is long enough to learn a considerable amount of Python Master Program. If you are already able to fluently program in another language, and have experience designing systems (Software Engineering), then 2 month would be a generous amount of time to learn enough Python Master Program to meaningfully contribute in a professional capacity.
Top reasons to consider a career in Python Master Program?
- Data science.
- Scientific and mathematical computing.
- Web development.
- Finance and trading.
- System automation and administration.
- Computer graphics.
- Basic game development.
- Security and penetration testing.
ACTE Chennai offers Core Java Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Master Page Curriculum
Syllabus of C & C ++ Course in ChennaiModule 1:Introduction
- The C Language and its Advantages
- The Structure of a C Program
- Writing C Programs
- Building an Executable Version of a C Program
- Debugging a C Program
- Examining and Running a C Application Program
- Data Types
- Operands, Operators, and Arithmetic Expressions
- The Input/Output Concept
- Formatted Input Function
- Control-Flow Statements
- Looping Statements
- The Data-checking process
- The C Function
- Passing Data to Functions
- Passing an Address to Modify a Value in Memory
- Using Functions in the Checkbook Program
- C Standard Library Functions
- Arrays , Pointers , Strings
- Using Arrays, Strings, and Pointers in the Checkbook Program
- Arrays of Structures
- Passing Structures to Functions
- Nesting Structures
- Command-line Arguments
- Combining Command-line
- Creating a project
- Writing, compiling and running a program
- Type conversions
- If…else statements
- Switch/case construct
- Passing arguments
- Function prototyping
- Default argument initializers
- Inline functions
- Array initialisation
- Multi-dimensional arrays
- Character arrays
- Working with character strings
- Global variables
- Pointer and arrays
- Pointers to character strings
- Arrays of pointers
- Memory slicing
- Pointers to functions
- Data members and member functions
- Creating objects
- The new and delete operators
- Friends to a class
- Class initialisation
- Reference type arguments
- Operator overloading
- Assignment operator
- Static class members
- File streams
- Base classes and derived classes
- Inherited member access
- Base class initialisation
- Protected members of a class
- Virtual destructors
- Virtual base class member access
- Constructor and destructor ordering
- try…throw…catch block
- Nested catch handlers
Syllabus of Python Course in ChennaiModule 1: An Introduction to Python
- What can Python do?
- Why Python?
- Good to know
- Python Syntax compared to other programming languages
- Python Install
- The print statement
- Python Data Structures & Data Types
- String Operations in Python
- Simple Input & Output
- Simple Output Formatting
- Operators in python
- The If statement and its’ related statement
- An example with if and it’s related statement
- The while loop
- The for loop
- The range statement
- Break &Continue
- Examples for looping
- Create your own functions
- Functions Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Scope of a Function
- Function Documentations
- Lambda Functions& map
- n Exercise with functions
- Create a Module
- Standard Modules
- Exception handling with try
- handling Multiple Exceptions
- Writing your own Exception
- File handling Modes
- Reading Files
- Writing& Appending to Files
- Handling File Exceptions
- The with statement
- New Style Classes
- Creating Classes
- Instance Methods
- Exception Classes & Custom Exceptions
- The Functions any and all
- With Statement
- Data Compression
- List Comprehensions
- Nested List Comprehensions
- Dictionary Comprehensions
- Default Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Specialized Sorts
- Components and Events
- An Example GUI
- The root Component
- Adding a Button
- Entry Widgets
- Text Widgets
- Check buttons
- DB Connection
- Creating DB Table
- INSERT, READ, UPDATE, DELETE operations
- COMMIT & ROLLBACK operation
- handling Errors
- A Daytime Server
- Clients and Servers
- The Client Program
- The Server Program
- Program execution time
- more methods on date/time
- Frozen set
- Working with special characters, date, emails
- Match and find all
- character sequence and substitute
- Search method
- Class and threads
- Treads Life cycle
- use cases
Syllabus of Python Frameworks Course in ChennaiModule 1: Introduction
- Why do we need Python?
- Program structure Execution steps
- Interactive Shell
- Executable or script files
- User Interface or IDE
- Object creation and deletion
- Object properties
- Data Types and Operations
- Other Core Types
- Assignments, Expressions, and prints
- If tests and Syntax Rules
- While and For Loops
- Iterations and Comprehensions
- Opening a file
- Using Files
- Other File tools
- Function definition and call
- Function Scope
- Function Objects
- Anonymous Functions
- Module Creations and Usage
- Module Search Path
- Module Vs. Script
- Package Creation and Importing
- Classes and instances
- Classes method calls
- Inheritance and Compositions
- Static and Class Methods
- Bound and Unbound Methods
- Operator Overloading
- Defining Panda
- Pandas – Creating and Manipulating Data
- How to Create Data Frames?
- Importance of Grouping and Sorting
- Plotting Data
Syllabus of Django Course in ChennaiModule 1: Django Overview
- Creating a project
- Apps life cycle
- Admin interface
- Creating views
- URL Mapping
- Template system
- Form details
- Page redirection
- Sending Emails
- Deploying Django framework
- Generic views
- Form processing
- File uploading
- Cookie handling
- Sessions, caching and comments
- Virtual Environment Starting Django Project
- Overview & Creating App
- URL Mapping/ URL Dispatcher
- Regular expressions
- Error/Exception handling
- Django Template language
- Queries [with Filters]
- Fields & Widgets
Syllabus of Flask Course in ChennaiModule 1: Introduction
- What Is Flask
- Why Use Flask?
- Setting Up Our Development Environment
- Locally Using our Operating System
- Introduction to virtualenv and pip
- Locally Using Docker
- Using a Cloud-Based IDE
- The Code Editor
- Installing Flask
- Our Initial App
- Using url_for
- The GET method
- The POST method
- Introduction to Templates
- The Login Template
- The Login Function
- Redirect After POST
- Flash Messages
- Better HTML
- Template Inheritance
- Calling Block Super
- Introduction to Cookies
- The Static Folder
- Introduction to Sessions
- Introduction to MySQL
- Our First Table
- The Requirements.txt File
- The Basic Structure
- Setting up the ORM
- The Author Model
- Interacting with the ORM
- The Base Template and Bootstrap
- Introduction to WTForms
- Handling Form Errors
- Template Macros
- The Blog Model and Form
- Blog Admin and Setup Templates
- Blog Creation Database
- Author Login
- Our First Decorator
- Introduction to Migrations
- More Secure Passwords
- Checking “Is Author”
- The Post and Category Models
- Post Migration and Testing
- Introduction to Markdown
- Blog Post Form
- Saving the Post to the Database
- The Article View
- List Articles View
- Creating a Footer
- Setting up Flask-Uploads
- Adding Images to Blog Posts
- Displaying the Image in the Article
- Deleting an Article
- Editing an Article
- Introduction to Unit Testing
- Create Blog Test
- User Tests
Syllabus of MySQL Course in ChennaiModule 1: MySQL Basics
- MySQL introduction
- Creating a database
- Creating a database table
- CRUD in MySQL
- Populating a MySQL database
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
- Database APIs in PHP
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP
- Retrieving data from MySQL
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with PHP
- Updating and deleting records with PHP
- SQL injection
- Escaping strings for MySQL
- Introducing prepared statements
- Blueprinting the application
- Building the CMS database
- Establishing your work area
- Creating and styling the first page
- Making page assets reusable
- Connecting the application to the database
- Adding pages to the navigation subjects
- Refactoring the navigation
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
- Moving the navigation to a function
- Finding a subject in the database
- Refactoring the page selection
- Creating a new subject form
- Processing form values and adding subjects
- Passing data in the session
- Validating form values
- Creating an edit subject form
- Using single-page submission
- Deleting a subject
- Cleaning up
- Assignment: Pages CRUD
- Assignment results: Pages CRUD
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Building dates and times: Epoch/Unix
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Cloning objects
- Comparing objects
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- PHP permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Moving the file pointer
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
- Configuring PHP for email
- Sending email with mail()
- Using headers
- Reviewing SMTP
- Using PHPMailer
Hands-on Real Time Java Projects
Employee Management System
Create a new system to automate the regulation creation and closure process.
Build a system that helps individuals buy insurance for a home through a web application.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Core Javatraining course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Core Java Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Java Trainer
- Our Core Java Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Core Java domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Core Java training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Core Java Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Java Course Reviews
I had completed my java with advance in by ACTE. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to the another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, great course overall of beginners who want to get started with Java. Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to master Java and Mr.Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5 star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that i have taken in a long time , ACTE has put lot of effort into making the course easy to learn , even for a Java Novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend ,and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful .
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in learning core Java. All concepts explained in a well structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks ACTE & Team
Python Master Program Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Python Master Program training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Python Master Program Course?
Why Should I Learn Python Master Program Course At ACTE?
- Python Master Program Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Python Master Program experts with 10+ years of experience in the Python Master Program domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Python Master Program Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Python Master Program?
How Do I Enroll For The Python Master Program Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]