R Programming Senior Analyst | Openings in Cybage Software- Apply Now!
Last updated on 19th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Pune
Experience: 8+ Years
General Position Definition:
- Finance & Data Operations Data Science Team is tasked with delivering tangible value to business units within Shell through data-driven decision making.
- This position is part of Finance & Data Operations Data Science team leading a team of data scientists delivering Process Analytics projects for different SAP Business processes within Shell.
- The individual will join a growing global data science organization spanning both on/offshore.
- Incumbent is responsible for leading and executing advance process analytics projects in a business, collaborating with different business stakeholders and other partners, support the implementation of insights to realize tangible value for Shell, manage a team of data scientists and working across a range of technologies and tools.
- Forming close relationships with business stakeholders across businesses / functions to comprehensively understand their business requirements and translate them into Process Analytical solution.
- Clearly articulate the challenges / opportunities in business / function that can be supported by Process Analytics solution
- Conduct workshop to create awareness about “Art of possibilities” with data science technology and generate use cases in SAP Business processes
- Implement new business process areas in Process Analytics – Celonis (e.g. Accounts Payable, Request to Pay, Trading and supply, Plant Maintenance, Warehouse Management) by developing appropriate process models, statistical analysis, and KPI visualization configurations for specific business requirements.
- Work with IT to provide business requirements for source systems (SAP, Non-SAP) and configure Celonis for loading and transforming the data.
- Develop actionable insights by providing advanced analytics solutions on a broad range of business issues and data types.
- Document all Design, configuration and how to guides for process Data Models.
- Provide clear guidance to end users on how to effectively use SAP Celonis Process Mining.
- Grow process mining capability by identifying opportunities in new business areas, work in preparing proposals, proof of concepts and demos.
- Explore, Architect and Implement advanced analytics capabilities in SAP business process through techniques such as Predictive analytics, text analytics, Machine learning and Deep learning
- Experience working with process mining tools such as Process X-ray, Process Gold, Signavio, Mint, Celonis (preferred), etc.
- Experience working with SAP / SAP HANA (functional modules, underlying data structures, BW).
- Overall minimum experience 10+ years out of which minimum 5+ years of experience working in Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Statistical Modelling.
- Strong understanding and experience with analytical/predictive modelling techniques, theories, principles, and practices.
- High Proficient in Python or R or SQL or ABAP or any other programming language (any two must)
- Prior experience of working with data visualization tools such as SAP Lumira, SAP Analytics, Tableau, Qlikview, SpotFire, PowerBI (any one must)
- Ability to manage different moving parts – business stakeholders, IT, Analytics Resources, Data Experts, SMEs, etc. for the successful execution of the projects (executing multiple projects at a time will be considered a plus