sharepoint Developer | Openings in Capgemini – Apply Now!
Last updated on 15th May 2020, Blog, Jobs in Chennai
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Experience: 5.0 Year(s) To 8.0 Year(s)
CTC Salary: 10.00 LPA TO 12.00 LPA
Function: IT Software – Other
Industry: IT-Software/Software Services
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers; B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical; B.Tech/B.E. – Other Engineering;
Diploma – Electronics/Telecommunication
- 5 – 8 years of extensive experience with Microsoft Technologies in IT industry.
- Expertise working in roles such as a SharePoint SME, Architect, Analyst, Developer, and Administrator in distributed industry sectors and verticals.
- Experience with full life cycle application development, which has included, requirements gathering, analysis, conceptual design, configuration, coding, development, testing, deployment, etc.
- In depth understanding of the SDLC with strong technical skills in frameworks like Office 365, SharePoint online, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2007, WSS 3.0, WSS 2.0.
- Expertise in Microsoft .Net technologies C , ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation WCF
- Implemented code version maintenance/tracking using Microsoft Team Foundation Server TFS and Microsoft Visual Source Safe VSS .
- Experienced in developing Custom Web parts in Visual Studio 2016/2012/2010/2008 using the C language.
- Experienced in customizing SharePoint Sites, SharePoint Lists Features, Custom Workflows, Nintex Workflows and Document Libraries using SharePoint Object Model programming.
- Team player with leadership qualities, strong communication, analytical, logical problem-solving skills.
- Strong desire and aptitude to analyze and understand business logics, with the intent of translating them into software applications.
- Developed and published web services in SharePoint using SOAP, .NET, C , WCF AND ASP.NET.
- Experience in web development using HTML, XHTML, DHTML, XML, XSD, X-Path and XSLT.
- Proven client communication, documentation, writing code, management and presentation skills.
- Hands on experience in Installation, Configuration, Architecture, Design, Development, Implementation, Administration, Deployment.
- Experience developing POC’s for SharePoint 2013/SharePoint online environments.
- SharePoint: Office 365, SharePoint online, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 MOSS 2007 , Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 WSS 3.0 , Installation, Configuration, Site Template Customization, Site Definition Customization, Content Management, Collaboration, Custom Web Parts, Reports, Business Connectivity Services, Search, Master Pages, Content Types, PowerShell.
- IDE: Visual Studio 2012/2013, Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2005
- Database: SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2005/2000, MySQL, Oracle
- Reporting Tools: MS SQL Reporting Services
- Operating System: Windows 2003/2008/2012/2012R2, UNIX, Linux
- Version Control: Team Foundation Server, CVS, Tortoise SVN
- Methodologies: Object Oriented Analysis, MVC Design Patterns, UML
- Team Handling – Sharepont Developers
- Team Handling – Product Development