- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Software Testing Methodologies.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Software Testing.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Software Testing Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Software Testing Certified Expert | 15452+ Students Trained & 380+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Software Testing Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- Software Testing is a vital process without which no software release can happen. Testing is critical in making any software usable. Therefore, there will never be a dearth of car reer opportunities in Testing in the future.
- Ideal for software developers, engineers, managers and Analysts, QA Engineer, technicians and testers, professionals form any field who want to gain expertise in software testing, graduates who want to go for a career in software testing.
- Perform software testing using various techniques such as white box, black box and static testing, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & Soft Skills
- Improve your understanding and fundamentals of software testing, including its purpose, priniciples and code of ethics with experienced trainers and finest lab facility
- Oracle Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- At the end of course, you will have actively created test cases and run them using an automated testing and will be able to write and recognize good test cases.
- Concepts: Testing types, Tools, Levels, Methods etc.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH THE BEST SOFTWARE TESTING COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Software Testing Master Program Training Course in Chennai
Important Job Oriented Topics Covered
- Core Java Selenium with Java
- Selenium with Python Manual Testing
- Mobile App Testing Using Appium Continuous Testing In Devops
Is Software Testing Master Program a good career choice?
Is scope of Software Testing Master Program?
Is Software Testing Master Program enough to get a job?
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Software Testing Master Program Course Completion?
Are Software Testing Master Program in demand?
What are the prerequisites for learning Software Testing Master Program?
- Software Testing Basics.
- Automation Basics.
- Core Java.
Is coding required for Software Testing Master Program?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Software Testing Master Program?
Is it worth learning Software Testing Master Program?
How long would it take to master in Software Testing Master Program?
Top reasons to consider a career in Software Testing Master Program?
- Testing Is In High Demand...
- Designing Experiments...
- Multiple Routes Towards Progression...
- If You Like To Face Challenge...
- Constant Growth of the Learning Curve...
- Value During Software Development Life Cycle...
- Scope To Explore The Latest Technologies...
- 160+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Master Page Curriculum
Syllabus of Manual Testing Course in ChennaiModule 1: SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle
- Principles of Testing
- STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Test case, Use case and Scenario’s.
- How to prepare test plan and strategy
- How to Prepare test case template?
- Difference between Error, bug, defect and failure
- Boundary value Analysis
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Decision Table
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
- Bug Life cycle
- How to Prepare Bug template?
- Bug Tracking tool
- Types of Testing
- Difference between static and Dynamic testing
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing
- Black box testing and its types
- White box testing and its types
- System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing
- Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- Test Environment and Test data preparation
- Statement coverage
- Branch Coverage
- path coverage
- Cyclometric Complexity
- Big Bang Integration
- Incremental Approach – Top Down, Bottom up and Hybrid
Syllabus of Selenium with Java Course in ChennaiJava
- Java Introduction
- What is Java
- Architecture of Java
- What is the use of JVM
- What is Byte code
- Feature of Java
- C++ vs Java
- Hello Java Program
- How to set Path
- JRE vs JVM
- Data Types
- Unicode System
- Control Statement
- Java If Else
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Do While loop
- Object Classes
- Oops Concept
- Naming Control
- Static Key
- This Key
- Java Inheritance
- Java Polymorphism
- Return Type
- Super Key
- Java Abstraction
- Abstraction vs Interface
- Java Encapsulation
- Access Modifier
- Java Sting
- Java Regular
- Exception Handling
- Multiple try-catch Blocks
- User Defining Exception handling
- Java I/o Operation
- Basic Terminologies
- QTP vs Selenium
- Selenium IDE
- First Test Case
- Login Test
- Create Test Case
- Selenium Web Driver
- Introduction Web Driver
- Web Driver vs RC
- Web Driver Installation
- Test Case
- Selenium Grid
- Test NG
- Runtime Test on Web Tools
- Internet Explorer
- Handling Drop-Down
- Drag & Drop
- Web Page
- Radio Button
- Data-Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
- Page Object Model Framework
- Project: Online Tickets Booking Application Testing (Real-Time)
Syllabus of Selenium with Python Course in ChennaiPython
- Download and Installation
- Python Lists
- Python Tuples
- Python Set
- Python Dictionary
- Python Class, Objects, Inheritance, def functions
- Module and package creation
- What is selenium?
- Installation of selenium in python
- Pip Packages
- Pycharm Download and installation
- How to configure Pycharm
- Locators in selenium (Different methods by locating the objects)
- Page Object Model Selenium
- How to handle windows, Pop up and navigation
- How to handle dropdown list
- How to handle keyboard and Mouse operations
- Waits in selenium
- Data-Driven Testing in Selenium
- End to End project: How To Access popup login window in Selenium using Python
Syllabus of Mobile App Testing Using Appium Course in Chennai
- Appium Features
- Appium Internal Architecture
- Configuration setup for running tests on Emulator/Simulator
- Working on Native (Android&IOS) Apps
- Working on Hybrid Apps
- In-depth explanation of Appium API’s to automate Android and IOS Apps
- Mobile Gestures Automation scroll, swipe, long-press, tap, Touch Actions using Appium
- Automating Browser Apps using Appium
- Tips in identifying objects on App and browser
- Automating on real devices using Android and IOS
- IOS capabilities and guidelines for running on real iPhone devices
- TestNG Basics
- Integration of Appium with Maven project
- Appium Page object model design
- End to end Framework development using Appium
- Project: Access the Android mobile with the help of basic Mobile Phone
Syllabus of Continuous Testing In DevOp Course in Chennai
- Continuous Testing In DevOps
- Concepts of DevOps
- History of evolution of DevOps
- Comparison with the old method of implementation to DevOps
- Get started with Jenkins
- Use Jenkins for personal and enterprise projects
- Use Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- What is Docker
- Why you should use Docker
- How Docker works
- Benefits of Docker
- How to install Docker
- Basic Commands
- Docker Images
- Docker Containers
- Docker file
- Docker Compose
- Docker with Jenkins
- Docker Swarm
- How to Create Inventory
- Use Module
- Understanding the importance of maven
- Understanding the concepts and usage of GIT
- UNIX basic
- Setup VM’s and Ansible
- How to create Cluster
- How to Create POD
- Manifest file
Hands-on Real Time Java Projects
Employee Management System
Create a new system to automate the regulation creation and closure process.
Build a system that helps individuals buy insurance for a home through a web application.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Software Testing training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Software Testing Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Software Testing Trainer
- Our Software Testing Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- Trainers are real-time professionals and they provide hands-on-training on the software testing technique and they train the students with industry relevant skills.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as TCS, CapGemini, Accenture, Mphasis, Paypal, MindLabs, Ericsson, Sony, Saint-Gobain, Wipro, amdocs, Genpact etc.
- Trainers give required individual attention to each student and provide in-depth training with complete hands-on-practices.
- Our Trainers assist the students in building their resume professionally and also boost their confidence by providing valuable insights to them about interview questions and handling interviews with mock interview sessions.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Software testing training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Software Testing Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Software Testing course Reviews
I had completed my java with advance in by ACTE. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to the another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, great course overall of beginners who want to get started with Java. Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to master Java and Mr.Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5 star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that i have taken in a long time , ACTE has put lot of effort into making the course easy to learn , even for a Java Novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend ,and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful .
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in learning core Java. All concepts explained in a well structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks ACTE & Team
Software Testing Master Program Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Software Testing Master Program training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Software Testing Master Program Course?
Why Should I Learn Software Testing Master Program Course At ACTE?
- Software Testing Master Program Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Software Testing Master Program experts with 10+ years of experience in the Software Testing Master Program domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Software Testing Master Program Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Software Testing Master Program?
How Do I Enroll For The Software Testing Master Program Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]