- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in CCNP.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in CCNP.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial CCNP Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of CCNP Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next CCNP Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
Total Learners5897 Learners
Duration30 to 45 Days
Realtime Projects40 Hours
Study MaterialLifetime Access
Job AssistanceTill get Placed
Support24 / 7 Support
Skill LevelBeginner | Expert
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of CCNP and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- CCNP Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Introducing EIGRP, Implementing and Verifying EIGRP, Advanced EIGRP Options, Enterprise Network, OSPF Protocol, OSPF Network Types, Link-State Advertisements, IP Routing Protocols, DHCP.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH CCNP COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About CCNP Training Course in Chennai
Most Job Oriented CCNP Topics Covered
- CCNA EIGRP Implementing Configuring
- OSPF Protocol, Packets Routing, Network Types Authentication
- Route Redistribution Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol BGP, EBGP & IBGP
Is CCNP a good career choice?
Which CCNP is in demand?
Is it hard to get a job at CCNP?
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My CCNP Course Completion?
Is CCNP a high paying job?
What are the prerequisites for learning CCNP?
Can I take CCNP exam without CCNA?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In CCNP?
What are the benefits of learning CCNP?
How long does it take to master CCNP?
Top reasons to consider a career in CCNP?
- Job availability is high.
- Salary potential is high.
- Skill recognition.
- You get an opportunity to keep up with the technology.
- You make your resume mouthwatering.
- You build up self confidence.
- Excellent job growth.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of CCNP Course in ChennaiModule 1: Introducing EIGRP
- EIGRP Capabilities and Attributes
- Underlying Processes and Technologies
- EIGRP Operation
- EIGRP Tables
- EIGRP Metric
- Calculating the EIGRP Metric
- Integrating the EIGRP and IGRP Routes
- Configuring Basic EIGRP
- Using a Wildcard Mask in EIGRP
- Configuring the ip default-network Command
- ip default-network Command
- Verify EIGRP IP Routes
- EIGRP Configuration,Verify EIGRP IP Operations
- Route Summarization
- Configuring Manual Route Summarization
- Load Balancing Across Equal Paths
- Configuring Load Balancing Across Unequal-Cost Paths
- EIGRP Bandwidth Use Across WAN Links
- Configuring EIGRP Bandwidth Use Across WAN Links
- WAN Configuration—Frame Relay Hub-and-Spoke Topology
- WAN Configuration–Hybrid Multipoint
- Router Authentication
- MD5 Authentication
- Configuring MD5 Authentication
- Verifying MD5 Authentication
- Troubleshooting MD5 Authentication
- Scalability in Large Networks
- EIGRP Queries
- EIGRP Stubs
- Limiting Updates and Queries: Using EIGRP Stub
- EIGRP stub Parameters
- SIA Connections
- Preventing SIA Connections
- Graceful Shutdown
- Link-State Routing Protocols
- OSPF Area Structure
- OSPF Adjacency Databases
- Calculating the OSPF Metric
- Link-State Data Structures
- OSPF Neighbor Adjacencies
- Exchanging and Synchronizing LSDBs
- Maintaining Network Routes
- Maintaining Link-State Sequence Numbers
- debug ip ospf packet
- Configuring Basic Single-Area and Multiarea OSPF
- Configuring OSPF on Internal Routers of a Single Area
- Configuring OSPF for Multiple Areas
- Configuring a Router ID
- Verifying the OSPF Router ID
- Verifying OSPF Operation
- The show ip route ospf Command
- The show ip ospf interface Command
- The show ip ospf neighbor Command
- Introducing OSPF Network Types
- Adjacency Behavior for a Point-to-Point Link
- Adjacency Behavior for a Broadcast Network Link
- Selecting the DR and BDR
- Adjacency Behavior for an NBMA Network
- OSPF over Frame Relay Configuration Options
- Sample Configuration of a Router Using OSPF Broadcast Mode
- OSPF over Frame Relay NBMA Configuration
- neighbor Command
- OSPF over Frame Relay Point-to-Multipoint Configuration
- Point-to-Multipoint Configuration
- Using Subinterfaces in OSPF over Frame Relay Configuration
- Point-to-Point Sub interface
- Multipoint Sub interface
- OSPF over NBMA Topology Summary
- Tracking OSPF Adjacencies
- OSPF Router Types
- OSPF Hierarchical Routing
- OSPF Virtual Links
- OSPF Virtual Link Configuration
- show ip ospf virtual-links Command
- OSPF LSA Types
- Type 1
- Type 2
- Types 3 and 4
- Type 5
- Type 6
- Type 7
- Type 8
- Types 9, 10, and 11
- LSA Type 4—Summary LSA
- Interpreting the OSPF LSDB and Routing Table
- Interpreting the OSPF Database
- Configuring OSPF LSDB Overload Protection
- Changing the Cost Metric
- OSPF Route Summarization
- Using Route Summarization
- Configuring OSPF Route Summarization
- Route Summarization Configuration at ABR
- Route Summarization Configuration at ASBR
- Benefits of a Default Route in OSPF
- Default Routes in OSPF
- Configuring a Default Route in OSPF
- Default Route Configuration
- Configuring OSPF Area Types
- Configuring Stub Areas
- Configuring Totally Stubby Areas
- Interpreting Routing Tables
- Routing Table in a Standard Area
- Routing Table in a Stub Area
- Routing Table in a Stub Area with Summarization
- Routing Table in a Totally Stubby Area
- Configuring NSSAS
- Types of Authentication
- Configuring Simple Password Authentication
- Troubleshooting Simple Password Authentication
- Configuring MD5 Authentication
- Verifying MD5 Authentication
- Troubleshooting MD5 Authentication
- Using Multiple IP Routing Protocols
- Defining Route Redistribution
- Using Seed Metrics
- Configuring Redistribution
- Redistributing Routes into RIP
- Redistributing Routes into OSPF
- Redistributing Routes into EIGRP
- Redistributing Routes into IS-IS
- Verifying Route Redistribution
- Configuring a Passive Interface
- Configuring Route Filtering Using Distribute Lists
- Implementing the Distribute List
- Defining Route Maps
- Using route-map Commands
- Implementing Route Maps with Redistribution
- Defining Administrative Distance
- Modifying Administrative Distance
- Describing the Purpose of DHCP
- Understanding the Function of DHCP
- Configuring DHCP
- Configuring the DHCP Client
- Explaining the IP Helper Address
- Configuring DHCP Relay Services
- Using BGP in an Enterprise Network
- BGP Multihoming Options
- BGP Routing Between Autonomous Systems
- BGP Is Used Between Autonomous Systems
- AS Numbers
- Comparison with IGPs
- Path-Vector Functionality
- Features of BGP
- BGP Message Types
- BGP Neighbor Relationships
- Establishing EBGP Neighbor Relationships
- Establishing IBGP Neighbor Relationships
- IBGP on All Routers in Transit Path
- IBGP in a Transit AS
- IBGP in a Nontransit AS
- TCP and Full Mesh
- Initiate Basic BGP Configuration
- Activate a BGP Session
- The BGP neighbor Command
- Shutting Down a BGP Neighbor
- BGP Configuration Considerations
- Identifying BGP Neighbor States
- Authenticating in BGP
- Troubleshooting BGP
- Characteristics of BGP Attributes
- AS Path Attribute
- Next-Hop Attribute
- Origin Attribute
- Local Preference Attribute
- MED Attribute
- Weight Attribute
- Determining the BGP Path Selection
- Selecting a BGP Path
- Path Selection with Multihomed Connection
- Setting Local Preference with Route Maps
- Setting the MED with Route Maps
- Implementing BGP in an Enterprise Network
- Introduction to IPv6
- Describing IPv6 Features
- Describing IPv6 Addressing Architecture
- Defining Address Representation
- IPv6 Address Types
- Multiple ISPs and LANs with Multiple Routers
Hands-on Real Time CCNP Projects
CCNP Design of Networking Project
This project will be responsible for the design and support of their Global Network.
CCNP Implementation of Networking Project
This project will be responsible for the implementation and support of their Global Network.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% CCNP training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- CCNP Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced CCNP Trainer
- Our CCNP Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are CCNP domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best CCNP training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for CCNP Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
CCNP Course Reviews
Best Institute for CCNP training in ACTE, Tambaram. Completed my CCNP training and got certified. Thanks to Teaching and supporting staff very co-operative with real-time live projects also all the study material was also provided on time.
I have attended the CCNP in ACTE Velachery. Rena Ma'am is a very knowledgeable CCNP teacher who clearly knows the best way to help her students. She covered the concepts very clearly and helped us to work on them through simple examples. All Presentations are very good. The Course Material is truly great, and Good thing is that you will get Real time Project Explanation with Case Studies... I would recommend anyone to take up the course....... & and placement is good. thanks.
ACTE, Chennai is a Nice place to learn practical things on CCNP. They helped me to gain some tactics and real knowledge about CCNP. The Environment was good with the Expert trainers. Lovely experience. It is a good place for freshers.
Best Institute for CCNP training in Banglore. Completed my CCNP training and got certified. Thanks to Teaching and supporting staff very co-operative with real-time live projects also all the study material was also provided on time.
The best Training Institute that I have ever gone through. Trainers here are focused on providing real-time and practical oriented hands-on training in learning concepts that too with very flexible timings and environment. Thanks Acte
CCNP Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire CCNP training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this CCNP Course?
Why Should I Learn CCNP Course At ACTE?
- CCNP Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by CCNP experts with 10+ years of experience in the CCNP domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies