- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in DevOps Master Program.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Devops Program.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial DevOps Expert.
- Delivered by 7+ years of DevOps Certified Expert | 12202+ Students Trained & 340+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next DevOps Master Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Outline of DevOps Master Program Training
- DevOps certification training course will help you learn DevOps and master various software development, operations, continuous integration, continuous delivery, automated build, test, and deployment.
- This training is for those who seek to fast-track their career in the software development industry.
- In this best DevOps training course, you will learn DevOps tools and more, also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Suitable for Graduates and Experienced Candidates from any Technical Background
- Understand the purpose and intent of the Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification and its relationship to other Google Cloud certifications
- The DevOps Engineer certification program is built around a structured learning path recommended by industry experts.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Learining Concepts:Linux Fundamentals, Python, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, Nagios, and Splunk.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH THE BEST DEVOPS MASTER COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 6 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About DevOps Master Program Course
We try to cover all the topics related to DevOps Master Program technology. It would be your unique destination to be a Master in DevOps Technologies.
DevOps improves collaboration and productivity by automating infrastructure and workflows and continuously measuring application performance. In this course, you will learn about Version Controlling, Code Automation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Configuration Management, and Monitoring of application. The curriculum has been determined by extensive research on 5000+ job descriptions across the globe.
This course will focus on the core concepts with many more advanced topics. This course is going to be one of the most comprehensive online programs on ACTE. Dot Net, Java, Python, advanced topics PHP Essentials; THERE IS NO PROBLEM. Every Topic will be covered.
Important Job Oriented Topics Covered
Is DevOps Master Program a good career choice?
What is the scope of DevOps Master Program?
Can a fresher learn DevOps Master Program?
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My DevOps Master Program Course Completion?
Is DevOps Master Program easy to learn?
What are the prerequisites for learning DevOps Master Program?
- Organizational commitment.
- Automation with discipline.
- Tools and infrastructure.
- Understanding of Linux/ Unix system concepts.
- Basics of core Java.
- Familiarity with command line interface.
- How to build and deploy the process.
- Basic knowledge of tools.
Is coding required for DevOps Master Program?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In DevOps Master Program?
Is it worth learning DevOps Master Program?
How long would it take to master in DevOps Master Program?
Top reasons to consider a career in DevOps Master Program?
- Become a valuable asset for the company.
- You will get better knowledge about the SDLC.
- DevOps are now required in the field of security.
- Exposure to trending and advanced technologies and tools.
- Faster releases.
- Boost your professional credibility.
- 160+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
DevOps Master Programming Course Content
Syllabus of Linux Fundamentals CourseModule 1: Introduction to Linux
- Need for Linux OS
- What is Linux
- History of Linux
- Relationship Between Unix And Linux
- Features of Linux
- False myths around Linux
- Where Linux is used?
- Components of a Linux OS
- The architecture of Linux OS
- Types of Kernel
- Programming in Linux
- Linux Distribution
- Miscellaneous Linux Concepts
- Software Licencing
- Installation and initialisation of Linux
- Shell Scripting
- Practical Uses of Shell Scripting
- Understand User Interface in Linux
- Implement basic Linux Commands and Tools
- vim Editor
- Advanced Linux Commands
- File System
- File System Comparisons
- File Attributes
- File Operations
- File System Characteristics
- File Access Methods
- Formatting and Partitioning
- Multiboot System
- Learn Packaging Management in Linux
- Users in Linux
- User Configuration
- Adding/Deleting/Modifying Users
- Group Administration
- Password Aging Policies
- Switching Accounts
- Network Users
- Authentication Configuration
- SUID and SGID Executable
- SGID Directories
- The Sticky Bit
- Default File Permissions
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Hidden Files
- Kernel Configuration
- Boot Management
- Grub Bootloader Configurations
- Red Hat Package Manager
- Build from the source code
- OSI layers and Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, FTP, TFTP, Telnet, SSH, HTTP, DNS, DHCP, ARP, ICMP etc.
- Packet capturing tools
- Linux commands/tools to troubleshoot networking: netstat, tcpdump, ip, etc.
- Linux utilities: e.g. dnsmasqd, samba server ftpd, webserver, netcat, scp etc.
- Linux Firewall: command, utility and usage.
- Security: SSH, SCP. Certificates, authentication, encryption etc.
- Remote log in: SSH, screen, VNC, etc.
- Process Management
- Process Commands
- System Calls
- Output Redirection
- Special Variables in Bash
- Expect Script
- Python Scripting
- Programming languages overview
- Static and Shared libraries
- Compilers, debugger, IDE, ctags, make utility etc.
- Editors in Linux: vi, emacs,
- Troubleshooting and optimization using profiling tools
- Diff, patch and Configuration management system
- Test automation and CI/CD pipeline
- Security in IT Industry
- Information gathering tools
- Grub security
- TCP Wrappers
- Securing Shell
Syllabus of Python CourseModule 1: An Introduction to Python
- What can Python do?
- Why Python?
- Good to know
- Python Syntax compared to other programming languages
- Python Install
- The print statement
- Python Data Structures & Data Types
- String Operations in Python
- Simple Input & Output
- Simple Output Formatting
- Operators in python
- The If statement and its’ related statement
- An example with if and it’s related statement
- The while loop
- The for loop
- The range statement
- Break &Continue
- Examples for looping
- Create your own functions
- Functions Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Scope of a Function
- Function Documentations
- Lambda Functions& map
- n Exercise with functions
- Create a Module
- Standard Modules
- Exception handling with try
- handling Multiple Exceptions
- Writing your own Exception
- File handling Modes
- Reading Files
- Writing& Appending to Files
- Handling File Exceptions
- The with statement
- New Style Classes
- Creating Classes
- Instance Methods
- Exception Classes & Custom Exceptions
- The Functions any and all
- With Statement
- Data Compression
- List Comprehensions
- Nested List Comprehensions
- Dictionary Comprehensions
- Default Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Specialized Sorts
- Components and Events
- An Example GUI
- The root Component
- Adding a Button
- Entry Widgets
- Text Widgets
- Check buttons
- DB Connection
- Creating DB Table
- INSERT, READ, UPDATE, DELETE operations
- COMMIT & ROLLBACK operation
- handling Errors
- A Daytime Server
- Clients and Servers
- The Client Program
- The Server Program
- Program execution time
- more methods on date/time
- Frozen set
- Working with special characters, date, emails
- Match and find all
- character sequence and substitute
- Search method
- Class and threads
- Treads Life cycle
- use cases
- Facebook Messenger
Syllabus of Git CourseModule 1: What is Git and Gitlab
- History of Git
- Design Principles
- Distributed Version Control
- Account Setup
- Installing Sourcetree Git GUI
- Common Git Commands
- Configuring Git
- Creating Repositories
- Creating a Commit
- Visualising Branches
- Branch Naming Conventions
- Creating a new Branch
- Handling Merge Conflicts
- Creating a Merge Request
- Accepting a Merge Request
- Rejecting a Merge Request
- Centralised Flow
- GitHub Flow
- Git Flow
- SVN Branching vs Git Branching
- Inside a Local Repository
- The reflog Time Machine
- What is HEAD?
- Amending Commits
- Checking in Binary Files
- Rewriting history
- Force Push
- Commit Descriptions
- Brain Overload
Syllabus of Jenkins CourseModule 1: What is Jenkins?
- About this Course
- About Jenkins
- Splitting of Projects
- What is Continuous Integration?
- Where Jenkins Fits In
- Getting Jenkins
- Starting Jenkins
- Testing the Install
- Command Line Options
- Getting the Service Installer
- Installing as a Service
- Alternate Method
- Configuring a Node
- Setting up a Node
- UI Tour
- Basic Project
- Our Project
- Looking at the Code
- Moving to Jenkins
- Manually Building
- Build Triggers
- Jenkin Plugins
- Creating a Job
- Build Steps
- First Build Step
- Testing the Trigger
- Add Tests
- Post Build Actions
- Reporting Test Results
- Failing the Build
- Fixing the Build
- Plugin Architecture
- Extension Points
- Getting Plugins
- Plugin Wiki
- Useful Plugins Overview
- Source Code Plugins
- Trigger Plugins
- Build Tool Plugins
- Wrapper Plugins
- Notifier Plugins
- Reporting Plugins
- Artifact and UI Plugins
- Installing a Plugin
- Plugin Configuration
- Security Overview
- A Case Study
- The Flow
- Stay Calm
- Areas of Discipline
- Unit Testing
- Test Coverage
- Acceptance Testing
- Code Quality Metrics
Syllabus of Docker CourseModule 1: Complete Docker Installation on Ubuntu
- Selecting a Storage Driver
- Configuring Logging Drivers (Syslog, JSON-File, etc.)
- Namespaces and CGroups
- Pull an Image from a Registry (Using Docker Pull and Docker Images)
- Searching an Image Repository
- How to Tag an Image
- Use CLI Commands to Manage Images (List, Delete, Prune, RMI, etc)
- Inspect Images and Report Specific Attributes Using Filter and Format
- Create an Image with Dockerfile
- Dockerfile Options
- Dockerfile Structure
- Dockerfile Efficiencies
- Modify an Image to a Single Layer
- Selecting a Docker Storage Driver
- Prepare for a Docker Secure Registry
- Deploy, Configure, Log Into, Push, and Pull an Image in a Registry
- Managing Images in Your Private Repository
- Container Lifecycles - Setting the Restart Policies
- Understanding the 'docker inspect' Output
- Identify the Steps Needed to Troubleshoot a Service Not Deploying
- How Dockerized Apps Communicate with Legacy Systems
- Determine Which Graph Driver Should Be Used on Which OS
Syllabus of Ansible CourseModule 1: Introduction
- Why configuration management is a critical part of any DevOps team
- Strengths and weaknesses of Ansible
- Web scale
- How Ansible is different from other CM tools like Chef and Puppet
- Getting started with Ansible terminology
- Ansible and YML for describing your environments
- Some prerequisites
- Getting set up on a Mac
- Getting set up on Linux
- Getting set up on Windows
- Testing with Vagrant
- Using SSH keys to connect to your target nodes
- Basic inventory example
- Hosts and groups
- A useful directory structure to keep your Ansible code organized
- Using git to manage your Ansible code
- A first look at a playbook to install and configure NTP time synchronization
- Connecting Ansible to your preferred cloud provider (we’ll use DigitalOcean)
- Creating a new server instance
- Dynamic inventory
- Dynamic inventory on Amazon AWS
- Mixing static and dynamic inventory
- Spec up our inventory and host groups
- Using roles
- Configure our database backend
- Configure our web server front-end
- Configure a replicated filesystem
- Configure centralized logging
- Deploying our app from SCM to our local Vagrant environment
- How we would deploy that code to production once tested by QA
- Updating our application
- How Ansible compares to alternatives such as Capistrano
- Brief intro to Docker
- The synergy of containerization and automation
- Using Ansible to build Docker containers
- MySQL containers
- Web application containers
- Data storage containers
- Unit, integration and functional testing
- Automating your testing using GitHub and Travis CI
- Real-world use case: Using Ansible to automate CM and application pipelines through continuous integration, release, deployment and operations
- We’ll review your own environments and processes and evaluate how to best integrate Ansible’s configuration management for your own needs
Syllabus of Puppet CourseModule 1: The Basics
- Introduction To Configuration Management
- About The Author
- Why Puppet?
- How To Access Your Working Files
- Introduction To Puppet Run Cycle
- Gathering System Facts
- Node Matching And Catalogue Compilation
- Defining Nodes
- Puppet Modules - Reusable Code
- Provisioning A Web Server
- Class Parameters - Applying Variables
- Hiera Parameters - Defining Variables
- Executing Modules Against A Puppet Master With An Agent
- Reporting With Puppet
- Managing Modules With Librarian-Puppet
- Managing Directory Environments And Modules With R10K
- External Node Classifiers And Reporting With Puppet Dashboard - Part 1
- External Node Classifiers And Reporting With Puppet Dashboard - Part 2
- Puppet Agents
- Puppet Masters
- MCollective And Systems Orchestration
- Cross Platform Puppet
- Puppet Resources - How To Define System Resources
- Applying A Simple Puppet Manifest
- Puppet Types
- The Package File Service Patter
- Applying Conditional Logic In Puppet
- Fact Conditionals - Choosing A Course Of Action
- MCollective And Live Management
- MCollective With Puppet
- Using MCollective To Interact With Services
- Using MCollective To Interact With Puppet
- Wrap-Up And Further Resources
Syllabus of Kubernates CourseModule 1: Kubernetes Core Concepts and Networking
- Kubernetes Core Concepts
- Kubectl common commands
- Understanding Pods
- Configure network on cluster nodes
- Pod Networking Concepts
- Setting up a cluster - Kubernetes Certificates
- Services and Controllers
- Service Networking
- Deploy and configure network Load Balancer
- Primitives necessary for self-healing apps
- Effects of resource limiting on pod scheduling
- Configure Kubernetes Scheduler
- Running multiple Schedulers
- ReplicaSet and ReplicationController
- Rolling updates and Rollbacks
- Scaling applications
- PersistentVolume and PersistentVolumeClaim
- Access modes for volumes
- Primitives for PersistentVolumeClaim
- Secrets and ConfigMaps in your pods
- Storage classes
- Headless services
- Kubernetes security primitives
- Configure Network Policies
- Security Contexts
- Monitoring the cluster using Prometheus
- Visualizing cluster logs using EFK stack
- ETCD operations
- Helm Charts
- Troubleshooting application failures
- Troubleshooting cluster failures
Syllabus of Nagios CourseModule 1: Nagios Concepts
- Performance reporting
- Routers and switches
- MySQL DB integration
- Distributed monitoring
- DNX mod gearman
- High availability
Syllabus of Splunk CourseModule 1: Introduction
- Overview of Buttercup Games Inc
- Splunk components
- Installing Splunk
- Getting data into Splunk
- Understand the uses of Splunk
- Define Splunk Apps
- Customizing your user settings
- Learn basic navigation in Splunk
- Run basic searches
- Use autocomplete to help build a search
- Set the time range of a search
- Identify the contents of search results
- Refine searches
- Use the timeline
- Work with events
- Control a search job
- Save search results
- Understand fields
- Use fields in searches
- Use the fields sidebar
- Review basic search commands and general search practices
- Examine the search pipeline
- Specify indexes in searches
- Use autocomplete and syntax highlighting
- Use SPL search commands to perform searches:
- The top command
- The rare command
- The stats command
- Save a search as a report
- Edit reports
- Create reports that include visualizations such as charts and tables
- Create a dashboard
- Add a report to a dashboard
- Edit a dashboard
- Naming conventions
- What are datasets?
- What is the Common Information Model (CIM)?
- Describe lookups
- Create a lookup file and create a lookup definition
- Configure an automatic lookup
- Describe scheduled reports
- Configure scheduled reports
- Describe alerts
- Create alerts
- View fired alerts
- Describe Pivot
- Understand the relationship between data models and pivot
- Select a data model object
- Create a pivot report
- Create an instant pivot from a search
- Add a pivot report to a dashboard
Hands-on Real Time Projects in DevOps Technology
Rancher Virtual Machince
RancherVM allows you to run a VM inside a Docker container by using Docker Swarm and Mesos frameworks.
It extend the functionalities of Kubernetes by incorporating additional virtualization resource types through Kubernetes API.
Container Migration Tool
It is a command-line tool used with Docker for pre-migration validations and auto-discovering suitable hosts.
Jenkins Remoting Project
It compatible with a message bus/queue technology (ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ) and act as the fault-tolerant layer for Jenkins.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like Amazon, Microsoft, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- To become a DevOps Engineer. You may start your career as a Software Engineer or Developer, System Administrator, Automation Test Engineer, or Operations Manager and then progress to become a Release Manager, DevOps Test Engineer, Automation Experts, and finally a fully-fledgd DevOps Engineer .
- After completion of 70% DevOps training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Our DevOps Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Be a Certified Expert in DevOps Master Program
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced DevOps Trainer
- Our DevOps Training Course : Trainers are highly certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- A rigourous selection process is followed to recruit the trainers for this training program and only those who are able to demonstrate their thorough understanding of the subject are selected.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers also assist candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Trainers have been actively working as consultants in the same domain, which has made them subject matter experts providing Best DevOps training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for DevOps Training recognized IT organizations.
DevOps Course Reviews
I had completed my java with advance in by ACTE. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to the another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, great course overall of beginners who want to get started with Java. Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to master Java and Mr.Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5 star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that i have taken in a long time , ACTE has put lot of effort into making the course easy to learn , even for a Java Novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend ,and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful .
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in learning DevOps Master Program. All concepts explained in a well-structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks, ACTE & Team
DevOps Master Program Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire DevOps Master Program training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this DevOps Master Program Course?
Why Should I Learn DevOps Master Program Course At ACTE?
- DevOps Master Program Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by DevOps Master Program experts with 10+ years of experience in the DevOps Master Program domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A DevOps Master Program Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In DevOps Master Program?
How Do I Enroll For The DevOps Master Program Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]