- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Business Intelligence .
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Business Intelligence.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best Curriculum Designed by Industrial Business Expert.
- Delivered by 7+ years of Business Intelligence Certified Expert | 13462+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Business Intelligence Master Program Training Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
Outline of Business Intelligence Master Program Training Course
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in the best corporate companies.
- Suitable for Graduates and Experienced Candidates from any Technical Background
- You will not only gain knowledge of Business Intelligence and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and finest Lab Facility
- IBM Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Guidance for Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Learning Concepts: SQL Concepts, Informatica, Tablaeu, Power BI Concepts.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Business Intelligence Master Program Training Course
We would do whatever it takes to make this a definitive Business Intelligence Master Program course. We will try to cover almost all the major topics related to Business Intelligence Master Program technology. This would be your unique destination to learn Business Intelligence Master Program.
Learning Business Intelligence Master Program can help open up many opportunities for your career. It is a great skill-set to have as many roles in the job market requires proficiency in Business Intelligence. Mastering Business Intelligence Master Program can help you get started with your career in IT Companies like Paypal, Capgemini, Accenture, Mphasis, CTS and MindLabs, etc. are all hiring Business Intelligence.
This course will not only cover the core issues but will also cover many more advanced topics. This course is going to be one of the most comprehensive courses on ACTE. SQL, Informatica, Tableau, advanced topics Microsoft Power BI; THERE IS NO PROBLEM. Everything is covered.
Best Job Oriented Topics Covered
SQL Programming Concepts
Introduction of Web & PHP
Fundamentals of Debugging
Working with Forms
Concept of Power BI
Mapping Source Qualifier as Filter
Building a Content Management System (CMS)
Is Business Intelligence Master Program a good career choice?
Yes. Business Intelligence is the one of the trending career field in today's field and also a very promising as well as evolving field coming. It is also one of the best rewarded field too. There is not much of programming needed to be in this field to do well.
What is the scope of Business Intelligence Master Program?
Business Intelligence is data-driven decision-making that includes the generation, accumulation, analysis, and visualization of data in a bid to help managers make better business decisions. Scope and demand for BI is ever increasing. You can earn more if you are a BI developer than a BI analyst.
What background knowledge is necessary?
You should have some prior experience with software engineering and business intelligence. This Specialization is designed primarily for software engineering professionals seeking to enter the fields of data engineering, architecture, or big data analytics, but other experienced technical professionals are also welcome.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Business Intelligence Master Program Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Business Intelligence. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
How does Business Intelligence Work?
Business intelligence is the collection of strategies and tools used to analyze business information. It is a key function to strategic decision-making in organizations. It works by utilizing a process such as ETL to extract, transform, and load data into a database for use in reports and data dashboards.
What are the prerequisites for learning Business Intelligence Master Program?
- Sound understanding of DataBase topics.
- Good hands on SQL Queries
- Good communication skills
- Good taste in design, it is important if you are going to design BI Dashboards for client
- Communication skills should be really good as BI needs lot of interactions with client/ end users.
Does Business Intelligence Master Program require coding?
Business intelligence is a technology-driven process, so people who work in BI need a number of hard skills, such as computer programming and database familiarity. However, they also need soft skills, including interpersonal skills.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Business Intelligence Master Program?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Business Intelligence Master Program. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Business Intelligence Master Program?
A master's in business analytics can be worth it as a smart and efficient way to gain the technical and team skills employers want. In organizations, business analytics experts can be like detectives, using data to reveal important insights.
How long would it take to master in Business Intelligence Master Program?
Three-Four months is long enough to learn a considerable amount of Business Intelligence Master Program. If you are already able to fluently program in another language, then 2 months would be a generous amount of time to learn enough Business Intelligence Master Program to meaningfully contribute in a professional capacity.
Top reasons to consider a career in Business Intelligence Master Program?
- Massive Big Data adoption.
- Various options in job titles and responsibilities.
- Usage Across numerous firms/industries.
- It's Flexible: BI is also a very large field, with many different subcategories in which you can work.
- There's a Lot of Choice Involved: You can also choose to work with specific types of firms or firms in a specific industry.
ACTE offers Business Intelligence Master Program Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 160 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Business Intelligence Master Program Course Content
Syllabus of SQL Online Training CourseModule 1:Introduction of Web & PHP
- What is PHP?
- The history of PHP
- Why choose PHP?
- Installation overview
- Embedding PHP code on a page
- Outputting dynamic text
- The operational trail
- Inserting code comments
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type juggling and casting
- If statements
- Else and elseif statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
- While loops
- For loops
- Foreach loops
- Understanding array pointers
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Warnings and errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Links and URLs
- Using GET values
- Encoding GET values
- Encoding for HTML
- Including and requiring files
- Modifying headers
- Page redirection
- Output buffering
- Building forms
- Detecting form submissions
- Single-page form processing
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Single-page form with validations
- Working with cookies
- Setting cookie values
- Reading cookie values
- Unsetting cookie values
- Working with sessions
- MySQL introduction
- Creating a database
- Creating a database table
- CRUD in MySQL
- Populating a MySQL database
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
- Database APIs in PHP
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP
- Retrieving data from MySQL
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with PHP
- Updating and deleting records with PHP
- SQL injection
- Escaping strings for MySQL
- Introducing prepared statements
- Blueprinting the application
- Building the CMS database
- Establishing your work area
- Creating and styling the first page
- Making page assets reusable
- Connecting the application to the database
- Adding pages to the navigation subjects
- Refactoring the navigation
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
- Moving the navigation to a function
- Finding a subject in the database
- Refactoring the page selection
- Creating a new subject form
- Processing form values and adding subjects
- Passing data in the session
- Validating form values
- Creating an edit subject form
- Using single-page submission
- Deleting a subject
- Cleaning up
- Assignment: Pages CRUD
- Assignment results: Pages CRUD
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Building dates and times: Epoch/Unix
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Cloning objects
- Comparing objects
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- PHP permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Moving the file pointer
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
- Configuring PHP for email
- Sending email with mail()
- Using headers
- Reviewing SMTP
- Using PHPMailer
Syllabus of Informatica Training CourseModule 1: Introduction to Informatica Hub
- Basic Definitions
- Informatica Products
- Informatica Architecture
- Tools and their roles
- Folders -sub Folders
- Power Center I Power Malt
- Introduction to designer
- Designer interfaces
- Designer tools
- Defining Sources
- Database as a source
- Rat Flies sources
- Defining Targets
- Importing from database
- Creating a new target
- Creating target database objects
- Mapping Introduction
- Source Qualifier
- Mapping -Table to Table
- Mapping flat File to Table
- Connected/Unconnected Transformations
- Active and Passive Transformation
- Source Qualifier Transformation
- SQl Override-Source Qualifier Transformation
- Source qualifier to join Data
- Filter Transformation
- Expression Transformation
- Sequence Generator Transformation
- Rank Transformation
- Router Transformation
- Aggregator Transformation
- Joiner Transformation
- Stored procedure Transformation (Connected & Unconnected)
- Union Transformation
- XMl Transformation
- Mapping Wizards
- Implementing Type-I, Type-II, Type-III
- Workflow Introduction
- Workflow tools
- Defining tasks
- Command Task
- Email Task
- Session Task
- Link Conditions
- Event Wait & Event Raise
- Setting Properties of Session Task
- Creating Workflow
- Starting Workflow
- Monitoring Workflow
- Incremental Aggregation
- Mapplet Implementation
- Target Load Plan
- Constraint based Loading
- Mapping Parameters
- Mapping Variables
Syllabus of Tableau CourseModule 1: Tableau Course Material
- Start Page
- Show Me
- Connecting to Excel Files
- Connecting to Text Files
- Connect to Microsoft SQL Server
- Connecting to Microsoft Analysis Services
- Creating and Removing Hierarchies
- Joining Tables
- Data Blending
- Grouping Example 1
- Grouping Example 2
- Edit Groups
- Combined Sets
- Creating a First Report
- Data Labels
- Create Folders
- Sorting Data
- Add Totals, Sub Totals and Grand Totals to Report
- Area Chart
- Bar Chart
- Box Plot
- Bubble Chart
- Bump Chart
- Bullet Graph
- Circle Views
- Dual Combination Chart
- Dual Lines Chart
- Funnel Chart
- Traditional Funnel Charts
- Gantt Chart
- Grouped Bar or Side by Side Bars Chart
- Highlight Table
- Cumulative Histogram
- Line Chart
- Lollipop Chart
- Pareto Chart
- Pie Chart
- Scatter Plot
- Stacked Bar Chart
- Text Label
- Tree Map
- Word Cloud
- Waterfall Chart
- Dual Axis Reports
- Blended Axis
- Individual Axis
- Add Reference Lines
- Reference Bands
- Reference Distributions
- Basic Maps
- Symbol Map
- Use Google Maps
- Mapbox Maps as a Background Map
- WMS Server Map as a Background Map
- Calculated Fields
- Basic Approach to Calculate Rank
- Advanced Approach to Calculate Ra
- Calculating Running Total
- Filters Introduction
- Quick Filters
- Filters on Dimensions
- Conditional Filters
- Top and Bottom Filters
- Filters on Measures
- Context Filters
- Slicing Fliters
- Data Source Filters
- Extract Filters
- Create a Dashboard
- Format Dashboard Layou
- Create a Device Preview of a Dashboard
- Create Filters on Dashboard
- Dashboard Objects
- Create a Story
- Tableau online.
- Overview of Tableau Server.
- Publishing Tableau objects and scheduling/subscription.
Syllabus of Microsoft Power BI CourseModule 1: Quick Start Power BI Service
- Get Power BI Tools
- Introduction to Tools and Terminology
- Dashboard in Minutes
- Refreshing Power BI Service Data
- Interacting with your Dashboards
- Sharing Dashboards and Reports
- Recap and What's Next
- Introduction to Power BI Desktop
- Getting Data: Excel vs Power BI Desktop & Service
- Data Structure for Q&A
- DirectQuery vs Import Data
- Recap and What's Next
- Introduction to Modeling
- Setup and Manage Relationships
- Cardinality and Cross Filtering
- Default Summarization & Sort by
- Creating Calculated Columns
- Creating Measures & Quick Measures
- Recap and What's Next
- Creating Visualisations
- Color Formatting
- Setting Sort Order
- Scatter & Bubble Charts & Play Axis
- Slicers, Timeline Slicers & Sync Slicers
- Cross Filtering and Highlighting
- Visual, Page and Report Level Filters
- Drill Down/Up
- Reference/Constant Lines
- Tables, Matrices & Conditional Formatting
- KPI's, Cards & Gauges
- Map Visualizations
- Custom Visuals
- Managing and Arranging
- Custom Report Themes
- Grouping and Binning
- Selection Pane, Bookmarks & Buttons
- Recap and What's Next
- Standalone Tiles
- Data Driven Alerts
- Quick and Related Insights
- Custom Q&A questions
- Sharing Options Overview
- Publish from Power BI Desktop x
- Publish to Web
- Share Dashboard with Power BI Service
- Workspaces and Apps (Power BI Pro)
- Content Packs (Power BI Pro)
- Print or Save as PDF
- Row Level Security (Power BI Pro)
- Export Data from a Visualization
- Publishing for Mobile Apps
- Export to PowerPoint
- Sharing Options Summary
- Understanding Data Refresh
- Personal Gateway (Power BI Pro and 64-bit Windows)
- Replacing a Dataset
- Troubleshooting Refreshing
- Options for Publishing from Excel
- Pin Excel Elements to Power BI
- Connect to Data using Power BI Publisher/Analyze in Excel
- Excel 2016 Publish: Upload and Export to Power BI
- Sharing Published Excel Dashboards
Hands-on Real Time Projects in Business Intelligence
Financial Services Provider
This system tracks the clients payment status in real-time to generate the report and store it in databases.
Data Distributed Over Multiple Continents
It Combines the data to develop a live dashboard to access and Consolidating data in multiple continents.
Organize Human Resource In a Corporate
This system may you to set an improvement in recruitment methods and Multidimensional analysis in Corporates.
Tight Integration With Existing Systems
It helps to change source systems to help keep data cleaner without affect the existing system and databases.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Business Intelligence Master Program training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Business Intelligence Master Program Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Be a Certified Expert in Business Intelligence Master Program
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Business Intelligence Trainer
- Our Business Intelligence Master Program Training Course : Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Business Analysis domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Business Intelligence training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Business Intelligence Training recognized IT organizations.
Business Intelligence Course Reviews
I had completed my Business Intelligence Master Program with advance in by ACTE. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, great course overall of beginners who want to get started with Business Intelligence Master Program. Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to master Business Intelligence Master Program and Mr Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5-star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that I have taken in a long time, ACTE has put a lot of effort into making the course easy to learn, even for a Business Intelligence Master Program Novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend, and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful.
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in learning core Business Intelligence Master Program. All concepts explained in a well structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks, ACTE & Team
Business Intelligence Master Program Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Business Intelligence Master Program training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Business Intelligence Master Program Course?
Why Should I Learn Business Intelligence Master Program Course At ACTE?
- Business Intelligence Master Program Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Business Intelligence Master Program experts with 10+ years of experience in the Business Intelligence Master Program domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Business Intelligence Master Program Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Business Intelligence Master Program?
How Do I Enroll For The Business Intelligence Master Program Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]