- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Business Intelligence .
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Business Intelligence.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best Curriculum Designed by Industrial Business Expert.
- Delivered by 7+ years of Business Intelligence Certified Expert | 13462+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Business Intelligence Master Program Training Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
Outline of Business Intelligence Master Program Training Course
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in the best corporate companies.
- Suitable for Graduates and Experienced Candidates from any Technical Background
- You will not only gain knowledge of Business Intelligence and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and finest Lab Facility
- IBM Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Guidance for Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Learning Concepts: SQL Concepts, Informatica, Tablaeu, Power BI Concepts.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Business Intelligence Certification course.
What are the objectives of Business Intelligence Online Training?
Is Business Intelligence Trends that will Lead the Tech Industry in 2023.
What is the scope of Business Intelligence in future?
What are the prerequisites for the Business Intelligence Course?
Is there demand for Business Intelligence Training?
How can I practice in a Business Intelligence lab?
What are the job roles offered to Business Intelligence Professionals?
What are the skills that you will learn in our Business Intelligence Online Training?
What jobs can you get in Business Intelligence Training?
What are the Business Intelligence related course that ACTE Offer?
Do u need any special qualification to enroll in this Business Intelligence Training?
About Business Intelligence Master Program Training Course
The Business Intelligence Master Program Online Course at ACTE provides students with the skills and knowledge necessary to become a successful business intelligence analyst. This program focuses on developing the student’s understanding of data analysis, data mining, data visualization, and data-driven decision-making. The program also covers the fundamentals of analytics, business intelligence, and data warehousing. The program is designed to help professionals, managers, and executives leverage the power of business intelligence to make informed decisions and drive their business forward.
Why Business Intelligence Online Course From ACTE?
ACTE's Business Intelligence online course is ideal for those who want to learn the basics of Business Intelligence, develop their knowledge and expand their skill set. It covers the fundamentals of Business Intelligence tools, such as data warehousing, data mining, reporting and analytics. The course provides hands-on experience with a range of BI technologies and software packages, as well as best practices for data analysis and interpretation. With ACTE's Business Intelligence online course, you will gain the skills to become a successful BI professional, able to interpret and present complex data in meaningful ways.
Possibilities for Business Intelligence in the Future:
Big businesses are racing to beat the competition, which will require a lot of useful insights in the end. But as the amount of unorganised data grows, it gets harder and harder to analyse it in real time. When this happens, companies need tools that let them analyse and predict market trends with just one click. Business Intelligence is one of these tools. Business intelligence (BI) is the use of software and services to turn data into useful insights and help businesses make smart and strategic business decisions.
The job of a Business Intelligence Professional is to manage data in different ways. They suggest ways to make things better by creating and managing BI solutions. One of their main jobs is to make reports, which includes processing VBA applications through the application life cycle. Business processes and needs need to be analysed, and documentation needs to be made and kept up-to-date. They also find ways that technology solutions can be used to make processes and strategies better.
We would do whatever it takes to make this a definitive Business Intelligence Master Program course. We will try to cover almost all the major topics related to Business Intelligence Master Program technology. This would be your unique destination to learn Business Intelligence Master Program.
Learning Business Intelligence Master Program can help open up many opportunities for your career. It is a great skill-set to have as many roles in the job market requires proficiency in Business Intelligence. Mastering Business Intelligence Master Program can help you get started with your career in IT Companies like Paypal, Capgemini, Accenture, Mphasis, CTS and MindLabs, etc. are all hiring Business Intelligence.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities of Business Intelligence?
Here are some of the most important jobs and tasks of a business intelligence professional:
- Managing the reporting areas on a regular basis and giving reports on a regular basis.
- Helping businesses come up with solutions based on data.
- Making reports, from executive dashboards to areas of focus for supervisors.
- Validating the information in reports that have already been made and showing them to the users.
- Conduct enterprise data solutions and data audits.
- Audits from both inside and outside are part of and support.
Skills Requied To Become Business Intelligence
Here are some of the most important skills you need to start out as a BI professional:
- Computer formulas, databases, models, and queries.
- When defining, data must be gathered, facts must be established, and valid conclusions must be drawn.
- Skills with ETL tools.
- Report writing, business communications, and manuals for how to do things.
- Ability to get information across to groups of management, clients, consumers, and the general public in a clear and effective way.
- Be able to use SSRS or Tableau to make data visualisations that are useful and well-designed.
Prerequisites to Become a BI Professional
To become a BI professional, you need a bachelor's degree in finance, IT, statistics, or data analysis, as well as two to three years of work experience in the business intelligence industry. Also, you should have more than a year of experience with SQL technologies like SSRS, SSIS, and SQL Server. You should also have more than three years of experience with Microsoft Office, especially with Excel and Access. It would be very helpful if you knew how to use one or more business intelligence tools like Birst, Tableau, or similar products.
Why Should You Become a Business Intelligence Professional?
The demand for business intelligence is growing at the same rate, so the need for BI employees is also growing. So, this means that the companies are looking for people with the right skills to work for them. As the amount of data organisations have access to grows, they need people who can understand and analyse it. Since Business Intelligence and data are so important to making business operations smarter and more profitable, there will be more and more jobs in these areas. It also gives job security and a wide range of high-quality and interesting career options, such as business intelligence analyst, BI developer, BI engineer, etc. Also, a big reason to choose a career in business intelligence is that you don't need a technical background to get started. Also, you should be able to communicate well, work well with others, solve problems, and think critically.
Implications for Business Intelligence's Future
Business intelligence is the collection, analysis, and display of data to assist organisations in making better business choices. It necessitates the use of the human intellect to improve the company's operations, plans, and procedures. Lately, the corporate industry has recognised the true potential of business intelligence and is now willing to pay enormous sums of money to engage such individuals. Factors such as growing consumer awareness, tight government and industry regulations, and an exploding marketplace have all contributed to the adoption of Business Intelligence. As a result, dramatic improvements in operations and procedures, as well as greater competency, have resulted. BI has a critical role to play in data collection, which involves interrogating, reporting, and answering inquiries about what occurred in the past.
BI is clearly expanding at a rapid rate. Several businesses are spending time and resources in growing their business development sector in order to increase their bottom line. As a company's data collection grows, so does the need for people who can extract useful information and provide business-related advice. Nonetheless, now is an excellent moment to join a data-driven organisation as a BI specialist, since it is clear that data is the future. Hence, join the data revolution and capitalise on the competitive advantage it will provide for your profession.
Business Intelligence Online Course: Potential Career Paths:
The following are some of the most popular and fastest-growing job prospects in business intelligence, as well as the typical yearly pay of a starter. Now, let's look at the employment opportunities in business intelligence.
- Analyst for Business Intelligence: A business intelligence analyst's role is to utilise previously obtained data to help the organisation boost efficiency and profit. They analyse enormous volumes of data, compile reports, and detect patterns in order to provide meaningful business insights. A profession as a BI analyst is an excellent one in my opinion. They work in cross-functional teams to raise awareness of BI technology and manage BI solution demonstrations.
- Project Manager for Business Intelligence: A product manager is the person who identifies the consumer requirement and the broader business goals that a product or feature will fulfil to display what a product victory looks like. These specialists cooperate with internal teams to design and implement data warehouses, portals, and applications. Moreover, they discover business gaps and provide solutions to meet them. Moreover, this post necessitates highly impactful contact with a wide variety of stakeholders, as well as a strong functional and organisational proclivity.
- Creator of Business Intelligence: This individual is an engineer in charge of building, delivering, and maintaining BI interfaces like as query tools, data visualisation, interactive dashboards, ad hoc reporting, and data modelling tools. BI developers provide relevant solutions that meet the needs of customers. They also provide ETL to assist with data integration requirements. A BI developer is also responsible for database applications written in DB2, Oracle, or SQL Server.
- Administrator of Business Intelligence: If you like doing research and organising data for businesses, this is the profession for you. They also manage critical business information pertaining to infrastructure, system design, software, and other equipment. They are also in charge of developing standard and bespoke reports that summarise the data.
- Consultant in Business Intelligence: These specialists seek to improve the company's internal choices and strategy formulation. They assess current data and analytics platforms and develop a more appropriate BI roadmap. BI consultants help firms master new data management techniques. Moreover, consultants assist firms in increasing operational efficiency by improving current software or deploying new systems.
Advantages of Business Intelligence:
- Rapid and precise reporting: Workers may monitor KPIs using a range of data sources, including financial, operational, and sales data, by utilising templates or customised reports. These reports are created in real time and employ the most up-to-date data, allowing organisations to take action immediately. Most reports feature simple visualisations like graphs, tables, and charts. Certain BI software reports are interactive, allowing users to experiment with various factors or get information more quickly.
- Useful business insights: Companies may assess staff productivity, revenue, overall success, and departmental performance. Since BI technologies assist firms learn what works and what doesn't, it may reveal strengths and problems. Setting up alerts is simple and may help busy executives remain on top of the KPIs that are most important to their firm.
- Competitive analysis: Being able to handle and interpret enormous amounts of data is a competitive advantage in and of itself. Additionally, budgeting, planning, and forecasting are very effective ways to keep ahead of the competition, go well beyond ordinary analysis, and are simple to implement using BI tools. Companies may also learn how to distinguish goods and services by tracking their competitors' sales and marketing success.
- Improved data quality: Data is seldom squeaky clean and there are various ways that anomalies and mistakes may show up - particularly with a cobbled together "database". Companies that focus on gathering, updating, and providing excellent data are more likely to succeed. Companies may use BI software to combine data from several sources to get a more complete view of what is going on in their organisation.
- Improved customer satisfaction: BI software may assist businesses in better understanding consumer behaviours and trends. Most organisations collect customer feedback in real time, and this data may help firms keep customers and get new ones. These technologies may also assist businesses in identifying purchasing trends, allowing customer care representatives to anticipate demands and provide better support.
- Spotting market trends: Discovering new opportunities and developing a plan with supporting data may provide organisations with a competitive advantage, have a direct influence on long-term profitability, and provide a complete picture of what is going on. Workers may predict new sales trends by studying consumer data and market circumstances, as well as identifying company issues, by combining external market data with internal data.
- Improved operational efficiency: BI solutions consolidate disparate data sources, which helps in the general structure of a firm, allowing managers and staff to spend less time hunting for information and more time providing accurate and timely reports. Employees can concentrate on their immediate and long-term objectives and examine the effect of their actions when they have up-to-date and correct information.
- Better, more accurate judgements: Since competitors move swiftly, it is critical for businesses to make decisions as soon as feasible. Failing to address concerns with accuracy and timeliness may result in lost clients and income. Companies may use existing data to send information to the relevant stakeholders at the right time, reducing decision-making time.
- Revenue growth: Revenue growth is an essential aim for every firm. By comparisons across several dimensions and spotting sales gaps, data from BI tools may help firms ask better questions about why things occurred. Revenue is more likely to rise when firms listen to their consumers, monitor their competition, and improve their processes.
- Profit margins are another major problem for most firms. Thankfully, BI tools can identify inefficiencies and assist in margin expansion. Aggregated sales data assists businesses in better understanding their clients and enables sales teams to establish better plans for where funds should be spent.
Principal Methods of Business Analysis:
Business intelligence (BI) tools are software programmes that gather, analyse, assess, and forecast enormous volumes of data from the past, present, and future to provide business insights, interactive reports, and streamline decision-making processes.
QlikView is a data analytics platform provided by Qlik that focuses on quick creation and guided business analytics apps and dashboards. It is built on an Associative Engine, which allows for data discovery without the usage of query-based tools, reducing the risk of data loss and inaccurate results.
Oracle Business Intelligence is a technology and application package designed to help organisations improve their performance and make more informed, mobile-enabled choices. They provide a broad variety of data management capabilities, including machine learning, artificial intelligence, search and retrieval, reporting, and mobile analytics, among others. From its establishment in 1977, Oracle's purpose has been to give organisations with tools to effectively manage their data in a comprehensive and agile way.
SAP BusinessObjects is a data analytics platform that enables broad data reporting, analysis, and visualisation. They provide Office interfaces with Excel and PowerPoint for live presentation creation, as well as hybrid analytics that link to their SAP systems on-premises and in the cloud.
The Business Intelligence master program online course at ACTE is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to become successful business intelligence professionals. The course covers topics such as data warehousing, data mining, online analytical processing, visualization, and reporting. Students will learn how to use business intelligence tools to extract and analyze data, create meaningful reports and dashboards, and develop business strategies. They will also gain an understanding of data governance and security protocols. The course will introduce students to the principles of data-driven decision making, as well as the role of business intelligence in the enterprise. Upon completion of the course, students will be able to use business intelligence tools to provide insights into business performance and develop strategies to support the organization’s goals.
ACTE offers Business Intelligence Master Program Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 160 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Business Intelligence Master Program Course Content
Syllabus of SQL Online Training CourseModule 1:Introduction of Web & PHP
- What is PHP?
- The history of PHP
- Why choose PHP?
- Installation overview
- Embedding PHP code on a page
- Outputting dynamic text
- The operational trail
- Inserting code comments
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type juggling and casting
- If statements
- Else and elseif statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
- While loops
- For loops
- Foreach loops
- Understanding array pointers
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Warnings and errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Links and URLs
- Using GET values
- Encoding GET values
- Encoding for HTML
- Including and requiring files
- Modifying headers
- Page redirection
- Output buffering
- Building forms
- Detecting form submissions
- Single-page form processing
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Single-page form with validations
- Working with cookies
- Setting cookie values
- Reading cookie values
- Unsetting cookie values
- Working with sessions
- MySQL introduction
- Creating a database
- Creating a database table
- CRUD in MySQL
- Populating a MySQL database
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
- Database APIs in PHP
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP
- Retrieving data from MySQL
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with PHP
- Updating and deleting records with PHP
- SQL injection
- Escaping strings for MySQL
- Introducing prepared statements
- Blueprinting the application
- Building the CMS database
- Establishing your work area
- Creating and styling the first page
- Making page assets reusable
- Connecting the application to the database
- Adding pages to the navigation subjects
- Refactoring the navigation
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
- Moving the navigation to a function
- Finding a subject in the database
- Refactoring the page selection
- Creating a new subject form
- Processing form values and adding subjects
- Passing data in the session
- Validating form values
- Creating an edit subject form
- Using single-page submission
- Deleting a subject
- Cleaning up
- Assignment: Pages CRUD
- Assignment results: Pages CRUD
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Building dates and times: Epoch/Unix
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Cloning objects
- Comparing objects
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- PHP permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Moving the file pointer
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
- Configuring PHP for email
- Sending email with mail()
- Using headers
- Reviewing SMTP
- Using PHPMailer
Syllabus of Informatica Training CourseModule 1: Introduction to Informatica Hub
- Basic Definitions
- Informatica Products
- Informatica Architecture
- Tools and their roles
- Folders -sub Folders
- Power Center I Power Malt
- Introduction to designer
- Designer interfaces
- Designer tools
- Defining Sources
- Database as a source
- Rat Flies sources
- Defining Targets
- Importing from database
- Creating a new target
- Creating target database objects
- Mapping Introduction
- Source Qualifier
- Mapping -Table to Table
- Mapping flat File to Table
- Connected/Unconnected Transformations
- Active and Passive Transformation
- Source Qualifier Transformation
- SQl Override-Source Qualifier Transformation
- Source qualifier to join Data
- Filter Transformation
- Expression Transformation
- Sequence Generator Transformation
- Rank Transformation
- Router Transformation
- Aggregator Transformation
- Joiner Transformation
- Stored procedure Transformation (Connected & Unconnected)
- Union Transformation
- XMl Transformation
- Mapping Wizards
- Implementing Type-I, Type-II, Type-III
- Workflow Introduction
- Workflow tools
- Defining tasks
- Command Task
- Email Task
- Session Task
- Link Conditions
- Event Wait & Event Raise
- Setting Properties of Session Task
- Creating Workflow
- Starting Workflow
- Monitoring Workflow
- Incremental Aggregation
- Mapplet Implementation
- Target Load Plan
- Constraint based Loading
- Mapping Parameters
- Mapping Variables
Syllabus of Tableau CourseModule 1: Tableau Course Material
- Start Page
- Show Me
- Connecting to Excel Files
- Connecting to Text Files
- Connect to Microsoft SQL Server
- Connecting to Microsoft Analysis Services
- Creating and Removing Hierarchies
- Joining Tables
- Data Blending
- Grouping Example 1
- Grouping Example 2
- Edit Groups
- Combined Sets
- Creating a First Report
- Data Labels
- Create Folders
- Sorting Data
- Add Totals, Sub Totals and Grand Totals to Report
- Area Chart
- Bar Chart
- Box Plot
- Bubble Chart
- Bump Chart
- Bullet Graph
- Circle Views
- Dual Combination Chart
- Dual Lines Chart
- Funnel Chart
- Traditional Funnel Charts
- Gantt Chart
- Grouped Bar or Side by Side Bars Chart
- Highlight Table
- Cumulative Histogram
- Line Chart
- Lollipop Chart
- Pareto Chart
- Pie Chart
- Scatter Plot
- Stacked Bar Chart
- Text Label
- Tree Map
- Word Cloud
- Waterfall Chart
- Dual Axis Reports
- Blended Axis
- Individual Axis
- Add Reference Lines
- Reference Bands
- Reference Distributions
- Basic Maps
- Symbol Map
- Use Google Maps
- Mapbox Maps as a Background Map
- WMS Server Map as a Background Map
- Calculated Fields
- Basic Approach to Calculate Rank
- Advanced Approach to Calculate Ra
- Calculating Running Total
- Filters Introduction
- Quick Filters
- Filters on Dimensions
- Conditional Filters
- Top and Bottom Filters
- Filters on Measures
- Context Filters
- Slicing Fliters
- Data Source Filters
- Extract Filters
- Create a Dashboard
- Format Dashboard Layou
- Create a Device Preview of a Dashboard
- Create Filters on Dashboard
- Dashboard Objects
- Create a Story
- Tableau online.
- Overview of Tableau Server.
- Publishing Tableau objects and scheduling/subscription.
Syllabus of Microsoft Power BI CourseModule 1: Quick Start Power BI Service
- Get Power BI Tools
- Introduction to Tools and Terminology
- Dashboard in Minutes
- Refreshing Power BI Service Data
- Interacting with your Dashboards
- Sharing Dashboards and Reports
- Recap and What's Next
- Introduction to Power BI Desktop
- Getting Data: Excel vs Power BI Desktop & Service
- Data Structure for Q&A
- DirectQuery vs Import Data
- Recap and What's Next
- Introduction to Modeling
- Setup and Manage Relationships
- Cardinality and Cross Filtering
- Default Summarization & Sort by
- Creating Calculated Columns
- Creating Measures & Quick Measures
- Recap and What's Next
- Creating Visualisations
- Color Formatting
- Setting Sort Order
- Scatter & Bubble Charts & Play Axis
- Slicers, Timeline Slicers & Sync Slicers
- Cross Filtering and Highlighting
- Visual, Page and Report Level Filters
- Drill Down/Up
- Reference/Constant Lines
- Tables, Matrices & Conditional Formatting
- KPI's, Cards & Gauges
- Map Visualizations
- Custom Visuals
- Managing and Arranging
- Custom Report Themes
- Grouping and Binning
- Selection Pane, Bookmarks & Buttons
- Recap and What's Next
- Standalone Tiles
- Data Driven Alerts
- Quick and Related Insights
- Custom Q&A questions
- Sharing Options Overview
- Publish from Power BI Desktop x
- Publish to Web
- Share Dashboard with Power BI Service
- Workspaces and Apps (Power BI Pro)
- Content Packs (Power BI Pro)
- Print or Save as PDF
- Row Level Security (Power BI Pro)
- Export Data from a Visualization
- Publishing for Mobile Apps
- Export to PowerPoint
- Sharing Options Summary
- Understanding Data Refresh
- Personal Gateway (Power BI Pro and 64-bit Windows)
- Replacing a Dataset
- Troubleshooting Refreshing
- Options for Publishing from Excel
- Pin Excel Elements to Power BI
- Connect to Data using Power BI Publisher/Analyze in Excel
- Excel 2016 Publish: Upload and Export to Power BI
- Sharing Published Excel Dashboards
Hands-on Real Time Projects in Business Intelligence
Financial Services Provider
This system tracks the clients payment status in real-time to generate the report and store it in databases.
Data Distributed Over Multiple Continents
It Combines the data to develop a live dashboard to access and Consolidating data in multiple continents.
Organize Human Resource In a Corporate
This system may you to set an improvement in recruitment methods and Multidimensional analysis in Corporates.
Tight Integration With Existing Systems
It helps to change source systems to help keep data cleaner without affect the existing system and databases.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Business Intelligence Master Program training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Business Intelligence Master Program Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Be a Certified Expert in Business Intelligence Master Program
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
How can I get Business Intelligence certification?
Are Business Intelligence certifications worth it?
What are the steps to become Business Intelligence certified?
- Understand the requirements of the certification. Different certifications have different requirements, so make sure you understand what is needed for the certification you are interested in.
- Research different certification programs. Look into different organizations and institutions that offer certifications and compare the different programs.
- Complete the necessary courses and exams. Depending on the certification, you may need to complete a combination of courses, exams, and/or hands-on experience.
- Apply for the certification. Submit your application for the certification and wait for your results.
- Receive your certification. Once you have been approved, you will be sent your certification.
How long is ACTE’s Business Intelligence certification valid for?
When and how will I receive my certificate once I pass this exam?
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Business Intelligence Trainer
- Our Business Intelligence Master Program Training Course : Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Business Analysis domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Business Intelligence training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Business Intelligence Training recognized IT organizations.
Business Intelligence Course Reviews
I had completed my Business Intelligence Master Program with advance in by ACTE. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, great course overall of beginners who want to get started with Business Intelligence Master Program. Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to master Business Intelligence Master Program and Mr Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5-star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that I have taken in a long time, ACTE has put a lot of effort into making the course easy to learn, even for a Business Intelligence Master Program Novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend, and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful.
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in learning core Business Intelligence Master Program. All concepts explained in a well structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks, ACTE & Team
Business Intelligence Master Program Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Business Intelligence Master Program training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Business Intelligence Master Program Course?
Why Should I Learn Business Intelligence Master Program Course At ACTE?
- Business Intelligence Master Program Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Business Intelligence Master Program experts with 10+ years of experience in the Business Intelligence Master Program domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies