- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in core Java.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Java.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Java Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Java Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Java Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of Java and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Java J2EE Oracle Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Core Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Java Collections, Java Thread, Java Servlet, Java Array, Java OOPs, Java Function, Java Loops, and Web Services
- START YOUR CAREER WITH JAVA COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Business Intelligence Master Program Training Course in Chennai
We would do whatever it takes to make this a definitive Business Intelligence Master Program course. We will try to cover almost all the major topics related to Business Intelligence Master Program technology. This would be your unique destination to learn Business Intelligence Master Program.
Learning Business Intelligence Master Program can help open up many opportunities for your career. It is a great skill-set to have as many roles in the job market requires proficiency in Business Intelligence. Mastering Business Intelligence Master Program can help you get started with your career in IT Companies like : Paypal, CapGemini, Accenture, Mphasis, CTS and MindLabs etc.. are all hiring Business Intelligence.
This course will not only cover the core issues, but will also cover many more advanced topics. This course is going to be one of the most comprehensive course on ACTE. SQL ,Informatica ,Tableau ,advanced topics Microsoft Power BI; THERE IS NO PROBLEM. Everything is covered.
Best Job Oriented Topics Covered
Microsoft Power BI
Is Business Intelligence Master Program a good career choice?
Yes. Business Intelligence is the one of the trending career field in today's field and also a very promising as well as evolving field coming. It is also one of the best rewarded field too. There is not much of programming needed to be in this field to do well.
What is the scope of Business Intelligence Master Program?
Business Intelligence is data-driven decision-making that includes the generation, accumulation, analysis, and visualization of data in a bid to help managers make better business decisions... Scope and demand for BI is ever increasing. You can earn more if you are a BI developer than a BI analyst.
What background knowledge is necessary?
You should have some prior experience with software engineering and business intelligence. This Specialization is designed primarily for software engineering professionals seeking to enter the fields of data engineering, architecture, or big data analytics, but other experienced technical professionals are also welcome.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Business Intelligence Master Program Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Business Intelligence. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
How does Business Intelligence Work?
Business intelligence is the collection of strategies and tools used to analyze business information. It is a key function to strategic decision-making in organizations. It works by utilizing a process such as ETL to extract, transform, and load data into a database for use in reports and data dashboards.
What are the prerequisites for learning Business Intelligence Master Program?
- Sound understanding of DataBase topics.
- Good hands on SQL Queries
- Good communication skills
- Good taste in design, it is important if you are going to design BI Dashboards for client
- Communication skills should be really good as BI needs lot of interactions with client/ end users.
Does Business Intelligence Master Program require coding?
Business intelligence is a technology-driven process, so people who work in BI need a number of hard skills, such as computer programming and database familiarity. However, they also need soft skills, including interpersonal skills.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Business Intelligence Master Program?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Business Intelligence Master Program. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Business Intelligence Master Program?
A master's in business analytics can be worth it as a smart and efficient way to gain the technical and team skills employers want. In organizations, business analytics experts can be like detectives, using data to reveal important insights.
How long would it take to master in Business Intelligence Master Program?
Three-Four months is long enough to learn a considerable amount of Business Intelligence Master Program. If you are already able to fluently program in another language, then 2 month would be a generous amount of time to learn enough Business Intelligence Master Program to meaningfully contribute in a professional capacity.
Top reasons to consider a career in Business Intelligence Master Program?
- Massive Big Data adoption...
- Various options in job titles and responsibilities...
- Usage Across numerous firms/industries... It's Flexible: BI is also a very large field, with many different subcategories in which you can work...
- There's a Lot of Choice Involved: You can also choose to work with specific types of firms or firms in a specific industry...
ACTE Chennai offers Core Java Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Master Page Curriculum
Syllabus of SQL Course in ChennaiModule 1: Theory, Terminology, and Concepts
- Client/Server Concepts
- Database and Database Objects
- Data Types
- Constraints and Indexes
- Recurring SQL Constructs
- Adding data
- Modifying data
- Removing data
- Searching data
- Grouping and Aggregate Functions
- Joining Tables
- Transaction Concepts
- SQL for working with Transaction
- Tools for Import/Export
- SQL for Import/Export
Syllabus of Informatica Course in ChennaiModule 1: Data Warehousing Concepts
- Data Warehouse
- Data Mart
- OLAP VS OLTP
- Data Warehouse Architecture (Basic)
- Data Warehouse Architecture (with a Staging Area)
- Dimensional Modeling
- Star Schema
- Snowflake Schema
- Slowly Changing Dimension(Type 1,2 and3)
- Confirmed Dimension
- Fact less Fact Table.
- Summary / Aggregations table
- Change Data capture
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Informatica Architecture.
- Source Qualifier
- Target Designer
- Working with relational Sources
- Working with Flat Files
- Working with Relational Targets
- Working with Flat file Targets
- Expression Transformation
- Lookup Transformation
- Sequence Generator Transformation
- Filter Transformation
- Joiner Transformation
- Sorter Transformation
- Procedural Transformation
- Router Transformation
- Aggregator Transformation
- Update Strategy Transformation
- Union Transformation
- Rank Transformation
- Transaction Control Transformation
- Normalizer Transformation
- Source Qualifier Transformation
- Stored Procedure Transformation
- XML Source Qualifier Transformation
- Debugging Mappings
- Numeric functions
- String Functions
- Date Functions
- Conversion Functions
- Cleansing Functions
- Aggregate Functions
- User Defined Functions
- Unconnected lookup Transformation
- Unconnected Stored Procedure to Create and Drop Index
- Mapplet and Types of Mapplets
- Defining Reusable Transformations.
- User Defined Functions
- Tasks And Types of Tasks
- Worklet and Types of Worklets
- Scheduling Work flow
- Constraint Based Load Ordering
- Target Load Plan
- Types of Batch Processing
- Link conditions
- Mapping Parameters
- Mapping Variables
- Defining Session Parameters
- Session Recovery
- Difference Between Normal and Bulk Loading
- Push Down Optimization
- PMCMD Utility
- PMREP Utility
- Incremental Aggregation
- Static LookUp Cache
- Dynamic LookUp Cache
- Persistence lookup Cache
- Shared LookUp Cache
- Sorter and Rank Cache
- Event Wait
- Event Raise
- UNIT Testing
- System Integration testing
- PERFORMANCE TESTING
- ETL Performance Optimization techniques
Syllabus of Tableau Course in ChennaiModule 1: Tableau Course Material
- Start Page
- Show Me
- Connecting to Excel Files
- Connecting to Text Files
- Connect to Microsoft SQL Server
- Connecting to Microsoft Analysis Services
- Creating and Removing Hierarchies
- Joining Tables
- Data Blending
- Grouping Example 1
- Grouping Example 2
- Edit Groups
- Combined Sets
- Creating a First Report
- Data Labels
- Create Folders
- Sorting Data
- Add Totals, Sub Totals and Grand Totals to Report
- Area Chart
- Bar Chart
- Box Plot
- Bubble Chart
- Bump Chart
- Bullet Graph
- Circle Views
- Dual Combination Chart
- Dual Lines Chart
- Funnel Chart
- Traditional Funnel Charts
- Gantt Chart
- Grouped Bar or Side by Side Bars Chart
- Highlight Table
- Cumulative Histogram
- Line Chart
- Lollipop Chart
- Pareto Chart
- Pie Chart
- Scatter Plot
- Stacked Bar Chart
- Text Label
- Tree Map
- Word Cloud
- Waterfall Chart
- Dual Axis Reports
- Blended Axis
- Individual Axis
- Add Reference Lines
- Reference Bands
- Reference Distributions
- Basic Maps
- Symbol Map
- Use Google Maps
- Mapbox Maps as a Background Map
- WMS Server Map as a Background Map
- Calculated Fields
- Basic Approach to Calculate Rank
- Advanced Approach to Calculate Ra
- Calculating Running Total
- Filters Introduction
- Quick Filters
- Filters on Dimensions
- Conditional Filters
- Top and Bottom Filters
- Filters on Measures
- Context Filters
- Slicing Fliters
- Data Source Filters
- Extract Filters
- Create a Dashboard
- Format Dashboard Layou
- Create a Device Preview of a Dashboard
- Create Filters on Dashboard
- Dashboard Objects
- Create a Story
- Tableau online.
- Overview of Tableau Server.
- Publishing Tableau objects and scheduling/subscription.
Syllabus of Microsoft Power BI Course in ChennaiModule 1: Quick Start Power BI Service
- Get Power BI Tools
- Introduction to Tools and Terminology
- Dashboard in Minutes
- Refreshing Power BI Service Data
- Interacting with your Dashboards
- Sharing Dashboards and Reports
- Recap and What's Next
- Introduction to Power BI Desktop
- Getting Data: Excel vs Power BI Desktop & Service
- Data Structure for Q&A
- DirectQuery vs Import Data
- Recap and What's Next
- Introduction to Modeling
- Setup and Manage Relationships
- Cardinality and Cross Filtering
- Default Summarization & Sort by
- Creating Calculated Columns
- Creating Measures & Quick Measures
- Recap and What's Next
- Creating Visualisations
- Color Formatting
- Setting Sort Order
- Scatter & Bubble Charts & Play Axis
- Slicers, Timeline Slicers & Sync Slicers
- Cross Filtering and Highlighting
- Visual, Page and Report Level Filters
- Drill Down/Up
- Reference/Constant Lines
- Tables, Matrices & Conditional Formatting
- KPI's, Cards & Gauges
- Map Visualizations
- Custom Visuals
- Managing and Arranging
- Custom Report Themes
- Grouping and Binning
- Selection Pane, Bookmarks & Buttons
- Recap and What's Next
- Standalone Tiles
- Data Driven Alerts
- Quick and Related Insights
- Custom Q&A questions
- Sharing Options Overview
- Publish from Power BI Desktop x
- Publish to Web
- Share Dashboard with Power BI Service
- Workspaces and Apps (Power BI Pro)
- Content Packs (Power BI Pro)
- Print or Save as PDF
- Row Level Security (Power BI Pro)
- Export Data from a Visualization
- Publishing for Mobile Apps
- Export to PowerPoint
- Sharing Options Summary
- Understanding Data Refresh
- Personal Gateway (Power BI Pro and 64-bit Windows)
- Replacing a Dataset
- Troubleshooting Refreshing
- Options for Publishing from Excel
- Pin Excel Elements to Power BI
- Connect to Data using Power BI Publisher/Analyze in Excel
- Excel 2016 Publish: Upload and Export to Power BI
- Sharing Published Excel Dashboards
Hands-on Real Time Java Projects
Employee Management System
Create a new system to automate the regulation creation and closure process.
Build a system that helps individuals buy insurance for a home through a web application.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Core Javatraining course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Core Java Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Java Trainer
- Our Core Java Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Core Java domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Core Java training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Core Java Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Java Course Reviews
I had completed my java with advance in by ACTE. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to the another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, great course overall of beginners who want to get started with Java. Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to master Java and Mr.Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5 star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that i have taken in a long time , ACTE has put lot of effort into making the course easy to learn , even for a Java Novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend ,and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful .
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in learning core Java. All concepts explained in a well structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks ACTE & Team
Business Intelligence Master Program Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Business Intelligence Master Program training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Business Intelligence Master Program Course?
Why Should I Learn Business Intelligence Master Program Course At ACTE?
- Business Intelligence Master Program Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Business Intelligence Master Program experts with 10+ years of experience in the Business Intelligence Master Program domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies