- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Electronic Design.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Electronic Design.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Electronic Design Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Electronic Design Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Electronic Design Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
30 to 45 Days
Till get Placed
24 / 7 Support
Beginner | Expert
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Electronic Design and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Certified Electronics Design Associate Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Electronic design automation (EDA), Development Tools, Technical Computing & Conceptual Designing, Printed Circuit Board Design & Development, Integrated Circuit Design & Verification using VLSI Technology, Embedded Systems, Real Time Application Projects.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH ELECTRONIC DESIGN COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Electronic Design Training Course in Chennai
This is a concentrated practical program designed for students & working professional who want to learn the art of Electronics fundamentals to design Industrial Application. It offers in-depth learning of Electronics Circuit Design and Simulation with PCB designing.
Knowledge of Electronic components
Understanding of Electronics Project Design Flow
Knowledge of Schematic Design techniques
Knowledge of PCB Design techniques
Personal Experience of working with Live Projects
Most Job Offered Electronic Design Tools Covered
PLC And SCADA
Which is the best job for electronics engineer?
Is Electronic Design in demand in India?
Design In India: In Demand.While the Indian electronics system design and manufacturing (ESDM) industry as a whole is import-dependent, to plug the huge demand gap and lags in manufacturing, design services are still its key strength and are majorly domestic. This area has potential that remains untapped
How can I start a career in electronics engineering?
- Earn a bachelor's degree or higher.
- Take the Fundamentals of Engineering exam.
- Land an entry-level job and gain experience.
- Take Professional Engineer exam.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Electronic Design Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Electronic Design analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is it hard to find a job as an engineer?
Finding a job opening in the engineering industry is the easy part. They're everywhere.There are two big issues, however, that are making the search for employment in the engineering fields highly challenging. The first problem is that almost all of the good jobs have been hit with a virtual tsunami of applicants
What are the prerequisites for learning Electronic Design?
There is No Prerequisite to learn . Anyone can learn.
How do I become an electronic design engineer?
In order to enter the occupation, prospective electrical and electronics engineers need a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, electronics engineering, or electrical engineering technology. Programs include classroom, laboratory, and field studies.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Electronic Design?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Electronic Design. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
What are the benefits of learning Electronic Design?
EDA programs allow the designer to model the system's performance and estimate its power needs. It helps the ASIC logic designers put their logical design ideas into computer form. It also helps them handle the high complexity of integrated circuits.
How long would it take to master Electronic Design?
For became a Engineer, The completed bachelor of engineering degree usually takes 4 or 5 years, depending on the university and any specialty studies chosen. But in ACTE around 2-3 Months
Top reasons to consider a career in Electronic Design?
- Opportunities worldwide. Electronics are essential in many careers worldwide, a career in electrical engineering can allow you to experience the world and get a good wage for doing so.
- High average starting wage.
- A start you won't regret.
- New technology and methodology.
- Problem solving.
- Helping others.
- Changing the world.
ACTE Chennai offers Electronic Design Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Popular Electronic Design Modules you need to learn for Better Job Opportunities
Embedded Systems Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in Embedded Systems. Best Practice for interview Preparation...
MATLAB Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in MATLAB. Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques...
PCB Design Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in PCB Design. Best Practice for interview Preparation...
PLC and SCADA Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in PLC and SCADA. Best Practice for interview...
VLSI Training in Chennai
Beginner & Advanced level Classes. Hands-On Learning in VLSI. Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques...
Hands-on Real Time Electronic Design Projects
Automatic Solar Tracker project
This Project system is that instead of taking the earth as its reference, it takes the sun as a guiding source.
Finger Print Based Security System
This project is a fine combination of Biometrics technology and Embedded system technology.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Electronic Design training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Electronic Design Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Electronic Design Trainer
- Our Electronic Design Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Electronic Design domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Electronic Design training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Electronic Design Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Electronic Design Course Reviews
I am studying Electronic Design In ACTE @ Velachery.I after I am complete my course I m very confident will do Electronic Design related projects . Very friendly and very helpful to me. .Class also very comfortable to me.they are arranging our convenient.
Studied here Electronic Design course , training was gud and easily understable, trainers were supportive and it helped me to improve my programming knowledge.
I have joined for Electronic Design in ACTE. The way of teaching is good. Laptops has been provided. Here everything was done in practical instead of theory. So we feel like we had hands on it. Learned a new technology in short period of time with better understanding. Thanks for my Trainer and thanks to ACTE.
I have been completed Electronic Design in ACTE @ Tambaram. This is a very good place to learn Electronic Design Overall all sessions were completed successfully and training given was good and in friendly supportive manner .I really enjoyed the class.
One of the best institution to learn Electronic Design course. Very good training and great explanation with basic details. Join here for a great future.
Electronic Design Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Electronic Design training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Electronic Design Course?
Why Should I Learn Electronic Design Course At ACTE?
- Electronic Design Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Electronic Design experts with 10+ years of experience in the Electronic Design domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies