- Learn the Most Immeasurable Data Science Concepts.
- Get Trained by 11+ years of Certified Data Science Experts.
- Most Excellent Curriculum Outlined by Professional Data Science Trainers.
- Assist the candidates to get their Dream Job in Data Analytics.
- Deals with 650+ Recruiting Clients for Providing the Best Interview Preparation Techniques.
- Unceasing Access for students Portal, Study Materials, Videos Lectures and MNC Interview Question.
- It’s time to Polish your career in Data Science – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Practices on Job Oriented Modules Covered in Data Science in Delhi
Get Expertise with Advanced Concepts of Data Science Program
- Get Practise the Working skills in Data Science with Python, R Programming, Statistics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Tableau, Deep Learning, Unix, Git and SQL.
- ACTE provides a placement cell that offers Interview sessions with 650+ Hiring Organizations.
- MCSE Data Management and Analytics Certification and Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- It Suits both Fresher and Experienced candidates from any computer relevant stream.
- The Training candidates get the Best practising on advanced level concepts in Data Science projects.
- ACTE Instructors help the candidates to grab their dream job opportunities by conducting the mock Interview.
- The Trainers will assist the candidates and guide them to build a resume on Current Industrial exceptions.
- ACTE placement team will share the common Interview Question & Answers, Interview Presentation Skills & Industry Datasets.
- Adequate Tutors and Excellent Lab Equipments.
- Training Concepts: Data Science, significance of Data Science in today’s digitally-driven world, components of the Data Science lifecycle, big data and Hadoop, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, R programming and R Studio, Data Exploration, Data Manipulation, Data Visualization, Logistic Regression, Decision Trees & Random Forest Unsupervised learning, Association Rule Mining & Recommendation Engine, Time Series Analysis, Support Vector Machine - (SVM), Naïve Bayes, Text Mining, Case Study.
- BRIGHTEN YOUR CAREER WITH DATA SCIENCE COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 6 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is Data science be an good career option?
Most people need a good job and, a good salary learning data science will raise your probabilities of acquiring a job and a well-maintained career option. The demand for a data scientist is growing day by day since there are not many experts in this field. Learning data science will provide you with the chance of finding a well decent job in this market where they are required right now. Data Science a highly lucrative career option.
Is that worth being a Data scientist?
For several years, a Data scientist ranked as one of the top jobs in India. In terms of pay and job demand and, satisfaction. corporations are increasingly using the data scientist title for other similar roles such, as a data analyst. "I assume that what we are seeing may be a bit of the standardization and also the professional knowledge science," "The past ten years are a touch of the western United States once it involves data science.
Why Data Science is demand?
Demand for Data science professionals is rapidly increasing in the market now, as organization maintain themselves through data-driven insights. Whereas firms notice the worth and potential of Big data knowledge, they thrive to use it to create higher business choices. The supply of skilled applicants, however, is growing at a higher pace. So, it is a great choice to enter a data scientist in the industry.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Data science Course Completion?
Why I have to choose Data Science as My Career?
Data science is a good field skill data science are some of the most sought-after professionals in the world. Because the demand is so high and strong, and the supply of people who can do this job well is so limited, data science offers a large quantity of pay and perks some peoples well in a position even at the entry-level. Several corporations additionally label data analysts as data scientists. This classification usually involves operating with a company’s proprietary database.
What is the difference between Data Science and Big Data?
So coming to this, Data Science is the field that comprises everything that related to data cleansing, data mining, data preparation, and data analysis. Big Data refers to the huge amount of data that is difficult to store and process in real-time. These data utilize to analyse insights that can lead to better decision making. Data Science algorithms used in industries such as internet searches, search recommendations, advertisements.
Does Data Science Training require coding knowledge?
Analysts and researchers have been around long before big data, which is why data analyst roles are well defined. Data analysts do not need to have advanced coding skills but have experience with analytics software, data visualization software, and data management programs.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Data science?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Data science. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Data Science in current days?
Data science Is giving worldwide job opportunities. Data science remain to be one of all the simple jobs in 2020. According to McKinsey, the US is facing an insufficiency of 250,000 knowledge scientists by 2024. The roles market is in constant amendment a knowledge of Data science job still hits the highest list. If you're curious about learning Data Science means that's awesome. It is worth doing.
What is the future of Data science?
Data Scientists have a good scope in future. Analysis shows 94 % of Data science graduates have gotten jobs within the field since 2011. one of the symptoms that Data science careers square measure like-minded for the longer-term increase in Data science job. The demand for information science is growing day by day. Learning Data science can give you the prospect of finding an honest job and also a bright future during this market wherever they're significantly needed immediately.
Top reasons to consider a career in Data science?
The potential for Data science is high in the future. Machine Learning can even method the data a lot quicker with its accelerated learning and advanced capabilities. Supported this, the time needed for resolution advanced issues considerably reduced firms need masterly data Scientists to method and analyses their knowledge. They not solely analyse the info however additionally improve its quality. Therefore, Data Science deals with enriching their data and creating it for their company.
Overview of Data Science Course in Chennaie
In this ACTE Data Science Training program, you will learn components of the Data Science lifecycle such as Big data and Hadoop, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, R programming. The instructor will teach you how to adopt a blend of mathematics, business acumen, tools, algorithms and machine learning techniques. You'll also learn how to handle the large amount of data information and implement it according to the organizations business strategy. Join Now with our ACTE Class Room & Online Training Course for Data Science Training Program.
What is Data Science...
Data science is related to the mathematics field of Statistics, which includes the collection, preparation, critique, and portrayal of data. It is a study about data that include designing the methods of recording, storing data. Then effectively extract the needed information. The handling of a large amount of data in modern business data science has become a vital part of IT.
For example, a company that deals with numerous user data may use data science to develop an efficient way to store and manage user information. The companies may use scientific methods to run the test and extract the results to provide clear insight information about their clients.
How to be Victorious in a Data Science Career Path ?Several steps are available to becoming a data scientist. Here are the main steps to pursue a career in data science.
- Choose a data science career path.
- Keep on learning by creating your data science projects.
- Learn about data science through various online resources from open resources, Training programs, self-study.
- Improve and refine your skills while building your data science portfolio.
- Prepare and start your career search related to the data science domain.
Enhances Your Career in Data Science:First, consider the suitable work role that you like to work as a data scientist. It offers many applications for data scientists, from ML engineers to enterprise architects. Here is the most popular data science career paths:
Data Analyst: The Data Analysts are entry-level data scientists who are just starting in their career. They analyze the data and write the recommendation to create their technical programs to solve the problems. It revolves about using the business data to generate actionable insights in C-suite.
Data Scientist: As a Data Scientist, people will develop a solution for critical problems and create programs to review data. They also create machine learning models for prediction, identify patterns and trends in data with enterprise artifices by using technologies such as SQL, R, Hadoop, MongoDB, Tableau etc.
Data Engineer: The Data Engineers are qualified for creating the techniques used to interpret data at scale. They are responsible for producing data pipelines and improving the flow of information. It will involve managing databases, building queries to store data.
Data Scientist commonly should have some technical skills like the ability to prepare data, basics of statistics, data wrangling/munging, data visualization, programming languages like Python, R programming, SQL and Java etc.
Average Pay Details of Data Scientist:
An entry-level package of data scientist will earn around ₹500,000 once a year. The average data scientists salary is ₹698,412 per annum. The demand for data consultants is high at the e-commerce business or perhaps start-ups. India is the second-highest range to recruit employees in the field of data science with 50,000 positions.
- Short Span Training Program
- Effective Placement Support
- Qualified Industry experienced Instructors
- Deliver a Free Demo Classes
- Achieved 500+ Candidate Batches
- Certification Support
Data Science Training Program Course Content
Syllabus of Data Science Course in ChennaiModule 1: Introduction to Data Science with R
- What is Data Science, significance of Data Science in today’s digitally-driven world, applications of Data Science, lifecycle of Data Science, components of the Data Science lifecycle, introduction to big data and Hadoop, introduction to Machine Learning and Deep Learning, introduction to R programming and R Studio.
- Hands-on Exercise - Installation of R Studio, implementing simple mathematical operations and logic using R operators, loops, if statements and switch cases.
- Introduction to data exploration, importing and exporting data to/from external sources, what is data exploratory analysis, data importing, dataframes, working with dataframes, accessing individual elements, vectors and factors, operators, in-built functions, conditional, looping statements and user-defined functions, matrix, list and array.
- Hands-on Exercise -Accessing individual elements of customer churn data, modifying and extracting the results from the dataset using user-defined functions in R.
- Need for Data Manipulation, Introduction to dplyr package, Selecting one or more columns with select() function, Filtering out records on the basis of a condition with filter() function, Adding new columns with the mutate() function, Sampling & Counting with sample_n(), sample_frac() & count() functions, Getting summarized results with the summarise() function, Combining different functions with the pipe operator, Implementing sql like operations with sqldf.
- Hands-on Exercise -Implementing dplyr to perform various operations for abstracting over how data is manipulated and stored.
- Introduction to visualization, Different types of graphs, Introduction to grammar of graphics & ggplot2 package, Understanding categorical distribution with geom_bar() function, understanding numerical distribution with geom_hist() function, building frequency polygons with geom_freqpoly(), making a scatter-plot with geom_pont() function, multivariate analysis with geom_boxplot, univariate Analysis with Bar-plot, histogram and Density Plot, multivariate distribution, Bar-plots for categorical variables using geom_bar(), adding themes with the theme() layer, visualization with plotly package & building web applications with shinyR, frequency-plots with geom_freqpoly(), multivariate distribution with scatter-plots and smooth lines, continuous vs categorical with box-plots, subgrouping the plots, working with co-ordinates and themes to make the graphs more presentable, Intro to plotly & various plots, visualization with ggvis package, geographic visualization with ggmap(), building web applications with shinyR.
- Hands-on Exercise -Creating data visualization to understand the customer churn ratio using charts using ggplot2, Plotly for importing and analyzing data into grids. You will visualize tenure, monthly charges, total charges and other individual columns by using the scatter plot.
- Why do we need Statistics?, Categories of Statistics, Statistical Terminologies,Types of Data, Measures of Central Tendency, Measures of Spread, Correlation & Covariance,Standardization & Normalization,Probability & Types of Probability, Hypothesis Testing, Chi-Square testing, ANOVA, normal distribution, binary distribution.
- Hands-on Exercise -– Building a statistical analysis model that uses quantifications, representations, experimental data for gathering, reviewing, analyzing and drawing conclusions from data.
- Introduction to Machine Learning, introduction to Linear Regression, predictive modeling with Linear Regression, simple Linear and multiple Linear Regression, concepts and formulas, assumptions and residual diagnostics in Linear Regression, building simple linear model, predicting results and finding p-value, introduction to logistic regression, comparing linear regression and logistics regression, bivariate & multi-variate logistic regression, confusion matrix & accuracy of model, threshold evaluation with ROCR, Linear Regression concepts and detailed formulas, various assumptions of Linear Regression,residuals, qqnorm(), qqline(), understanding the fit of the model, building simple linear model, predicting results and finding p-value, understanding the summary results with Null Hypothesis, p-value & F-statistic, building linear models with multiple independent variables.
- Hands-on Exercise -Modeling the relationship within the data using linear predictor functions. Implementing Linear & Logistics Regression in R by building model with ‘tenure’ as dependent variable and multiple independent variables.
- Introduction to Logistic Regression, Logistic Regression Concepts, Linear vs Logistic regression, math behind Logistic Regression, detailed formulas, logit function and odds, Bi-variate logistic Regression, Poisson Regression, building simple “binomial” model and predicting result, confusion matrix and Accuracy, true positive rate, false positive rate, and confusion matrix for evaluating built model, threshold evaluation with ROCR, finding the right threshold by building the ROC plot, cross validation & multivariate logistic regression, building logistic models with multiple independent variables, real-life applications of Logistic Regression
- Hands-on Exercise -Implementing predictive analytics by describing the data and explaining the relationship between one dependent binary variable and one or more binary variables. You will use glm() to build a model and use ‘Churn’ as the dependent variable.
- What is classification and different classification techniques, introduction to Decision Tree, algorithm for decision tree induction, building a decision tree in R, creating a perfect Decision Tree, Confusion Matrix, Regression trees vs Classification trees, introduction to ensemble of trees and bagging, Random Forest concept, implementing Random Forest in R, what is Naive Bayes, Computing Probabilities, Impurity Function – Entropy, understand the concept of information gain for right split of node, Impurity Function – Information gain, understand the concept of Gini index for right split of node, Impurity Function – Gini index, understand the concept of Entropy for right split of node, overfitting & pruning, pre-pruning, post-pruning, cost-complexity pruning, pruning decision tree and predicting values, find the right no of trees and evaluate performance metrics.
- Hands-on Exercise -Implementing Random Forest for both regression and classification problems. You will build a tree, prune it by using ‘churn’ as the dependent variable and build a Random Forest with the right number of trees, using ROCR for performance metrics.
- What is Clustering & it’s Use Cases, what is K-means Clustering, what is Canopy Clustering, what is Hierarchical Clustering, introduction to Unsupervised Learning, feature extraction & clustering algorithms, k-means clustering algorithm, Theoretical aspects of k-means, and k-means process flow, K-means in R, implementing K-means on the data-set and finding the right no. of clusters using Scree-plot, hierarchical clustering & Dendogram, understand Hierarchical clustering, implement it in R and have a look at Dendograms, Principal Component Analysis, explanation of Principal Component Analysis in detail, PCA in R, implementing PCA in R.
- Hands-on Exercise -Deploying unsupervised learning with R to achieve clustering and dimensionality reduction, K-means clustering for visualizing and interpreting results for the customer churn data.
- Introduction to association rule Mining & Market Basket Analysis, measures of Association Rule Mining: Support, Confidence, Lift, Apriori algorithm & implementing it in R, Introduction to Recommendation Engine, user-based collaborative filtering & Item-Based Collaborative Filtering, implementing Recommendation Engine in R, user-Based and item-Based, Recommendation Use-cases.
- Hands-on Exercise -Deploying association analysis as a rule-based machine learning method, identifying strong rules discovered in databases with measures based on interesting discoveries.
- introducing Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning, what is an Artificial Neural Network, TensorFlow – computational framework for building AI models, fundamentals of building ANN using TensorFlow, working with TensorFlow in R.
- What is Time Series, techniques and applications, components of Time Series, moving average, smoothing techniques, exponential smoothing, univariate time series models, multivariate time series analysis, Arima model, Time Series in R, sentiment analysis in R (Twitter sentiment analysis), text analysis.
- Hands-on Exercise -Analyzing time series data, sequence of measurements that follow a non-random order to identify the nature of phenomenon and to forecast the future values in the series.
- Introduction to Support Vector Machine (SVM), Data classification using SVM, SVM Algorithms using Separable and Inseparable cases, Linear SVM for identifying margin hyperplane.
- what is Bayes theorem, What is Naïve Bayes Classifier, Classification Workflow, How Naive Bayes classifier works, Classifier building in Scikit-learn, building a probabilistic classification model using Naïve Bayes, Zero Probability Problem.
- Introduction to concepts of Text Mining, Text Mining use cases, understanding and manipulating text with ‘tm’ & ‘stringR’, Text Mining Algorithms, Quantification of Text, Term Frequency-Inverse Document Frequency (TF-IDF), After TF-IDF.
- This case study is associated with the modeling technique of Market Basket Analysis where you will learn about loading of data, various techniques for plotting the items and running the algorithms. It includes finding out what are the items that go hand in hand and hence can be clubbed together. This is used for various real world scenarios like a supermarket shopping cart and so on.
Get Hands-on Knowledge with Industrial Live Data Science Projects
Recognition of Speech and Emotion
In this project, we are using Librosa to perform Speech and Emotion Recognition to identify the emotion and speech from a combination of tone and pitch of human voice.
Driver Drowsiness Detection System
This project will help to recognize whenever the driver may get drowsy & fall asleep while driving by creating a model to detect the sleepy driver and raises an alert alarm to indicate.
Customer Segmentations Project
The project uses the K-means clustering algorithm to perform the visualizations and distribute like gender specification to find the customers annual value and scores.
Gender and Age Detection with Data Science
It is an ML Project based on computer visioning, and through this Data Science project, you get familiar with a practical application of convolutional neural networks (CNN).
Our Best Hiring Placement Partners
- ACTE has confined with various determination workplaces and affiliations additionally ACTE is a power extra of a noticeable occupation doorway in India.
- We have a submitted procedure support pack wing that help understudies in getting circumstance according to their necessities.
- We will setup Mock tests and Mock parties to refresh the contender data and cutoff points.
- We offer Data science-training improvement accreditation with 100% standard occupation coordinated expecting live endeavors.
- After fulfillment of 60% Data science-training informative course content, we will gather the party calls to understudies and set them up to f2f alliance.
- We are related with top affiliations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM, etc it make us capable to place our understudies in top MNCs across the globe.
Get Certified in Data Science with Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Worldwide Organizations and around the globe recognize the ACTE Data Science Training Certificate. After the conclusion of the full program, the participants and the professors will be taken twice. Your cloud skills will improve as a result of this training. Trainocate offers more discounts on Data Science certification and training courses. Industry Experts Teach This Class. Take your profession to the next level by enrolling in a training program.
The CCA and CCP are the top-level certifications that demonstrate your advanced talents and profound knowledge of Machine Learning. A Data Science Training Certificate from the ACTE will boost the value of your CV. As a result, you will have access to a wide range of career options. You will gain new abilities in the development of sophisticated concepts in Data Science with the help of this Certificate.
Where can you find information about the numerous Data Science courses that are available?
Our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other Data Science Course and trained them to get other certification which is listed below:
- Data Science Specialization
- Introduction to Data Science
- Applied Data Science with Python Specialization
- Data Science MicroMasters
How the Data Science certification will enhance your career growth?
- Data scientist and get a good job by self-studying the core concepts of data science and building real-life-sized projects or projects that can be applied easily to real-life data, sometimes having a certificate can help make your portfolio stand out and attract the eyes of recruiters.
- Join Our ACTE Data Science Training Course get communicate with our instructors will get an idea regarding the subject and schedule the study plan for certification exam.
What can I do to be ready for the Data Science certification?
- Prepare for the data science training course.
- Start the data science training course.
- Build your knowledge, portfolio, and projects.
- Sent out resumes / apply for data science jobs.
- Get and do data science interviews.
Our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other Data Science Course and trained them to get other certification which is listed below:
What role does Data Science play in my job?
You will get hired for the following positions if you have a Data Science certificate
- Data Scientist: Advanced Analytics
- Data Scientist
- Data Scientist - Process mining
- Data Engineer II
- Data Science Application Developer
How much does it cost to certify other Data Science products?
The Learners Can Adopt the Other Data Science Certifications:
- Data Science Certification : $490
- INFORMS Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) : $495
Complete Your C oursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Qualified Data Science Instructor
- Our mentors offer hard and fast opportunity to the understudies, to inspect the subject and learn dependent upon constant models. Our mentors help the opponents in finishing their undertakings and shockingly set them up for demands questions and replies. Competitors are allowed to address any solicitations whenever.
- Trainers have encountered on different predictable undertakings in their associations.
- learning entryway coordination to contextualized substance and learning ways, we're based on your flourishing.
- Our Datascience-training is all through got some answers concerning being understudy related with and completing exercises to hit cutoff times and targets.
- The partners will outfits both hypothetical and sensible data with dependable undertaking works.
- Our guides are industry theme trained professionals and subject specialists who have comprehended running applications giving best Datascience-training to the learners.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Data Science Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Data Science Course Reviews
ACTE is the best training institute for Data science and Data Analytics in Chennai. The trainers are well experienced and the methodology of teaching is top notch. They provide practicals along with theoretical sessions for complete understanding of the concepts. They even provide placement assistance after course completion as well.
Amazing experience. I was taught by Hari sir. He holds in depth knowledge of the subject matter and covered all the important topics that are required to be a Data Scientist in just a span of 3 months. His notes are notes quite good and helpful for interviews.I am glad I took it as it gives a quick start to your career in Data Science. Thanks ACTE at Velachery
Best DATA SCIENCE training institute in Tambaram with Realtime client projects and dedicated support team. I have taken Data science training on this January and completely happy with their teachings, projects and job support after the course completion. It's a One stop destination for your data science And AI training in Chennai.
ACTE for your career switch to Data Science..They have well experienced Trainers in ACTE who can make you industry ready. Curriculum is quite unique and includes current industry needs. They give very good job assistance also.
Its a good institute for Data Science in Porur. The teaching staff is good, they give us day wise assignments which helped me to hands on algorithms of machine learning and also provide us the backup classes. The access they provide is very helpful to listen the classes repeatedly. They provide good placement assistance. Thanks social ACTE team for your support and guidance.
Data Science Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Data Science training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Data Science Course?
Why Should I Learn Data Science Course At ACTE?
- Data Science Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Data Science experts with 10+ years of experience in the Data Science domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Data Science Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Data Science?
How Do I Enroll For The Data Science Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]