- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Concepts of Business Analyst.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Business Analyst.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best Curriculum Designed by Industrial Business Analyst Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Business Analyst Certified Expert | 12552+ Students Trained & 450+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Business Analyst Masters Program Training Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
Outline of Business Analyst Masters Program Training course
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Suitable for Graduates and Experienced Candidates from any Technical Background
- You will gain knowledge of SQL Concepts and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Guidance for Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Learning Concepts: SQL concepts, Business Analyst, Tableau Training, Agile Training etc
- START YOUR CAREER WITH BUSINESS ANALYST MASTERS PROGRAMMING COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 6 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Business Analyst Masters Program Training course
We would do whatever it takes to make this a definitive Business Analyst Masters Program Training Course to cover almost all the topics related to Testing tools. It would be your unique destination to learn the Business Analyst Masters Program Training Course Course Certification.
Learning Business Analyst Masters Program Training Course can help open up many opportunities for your career. It is a great skill-set to have as many roles in the job market requires proficiency in Business Analyst. Mastering in Business Analyst Masters Program Training Course can help you get started with your career in IT Companies like Paypal, Capgemini, Accenture, Mphasis, CTS, MindLabs hiring Business Analyst.
This course will not only cover the core issues but will also cover many more advanced topics. This course is going to be one of the most comprehensive programs on ACTE. SQL Concepts, Business Analyst, Tableau Training, Agile Training, Excel: THERE IS NO PROBLEM. Everything is covered
Best Job Oriented Topics Covered
Tableau Calculations & Filters
Scrum Events and Artifacts
Is Business Analyst Masters Program a good career choice?
Business analysts play an important role in serving to corporations fix superannuated processes and adopt new technology. they're in high demand in each space of business, from finance to that to company management.
What is the scope of Business Analyst Masters Program ?
Business analysts work with organizations to assist them to improve their processes and systems. They analyze to come back up with solutions to business issues and facilitate to introduction these systems to businesses.
What background knowledge is necessary?
Business analysts ought to savvy to drag, analyze and report information trends, share data with others, and apply it to the business facet. Not all business analysts would like a background in IT as long as they need a general understanding of however systems, merchandise, and tools work.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Business Analyst Masters Program Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for developer. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is it difficult to become a Business Analyst Masters Program ?
In summary, aspiring business analysts would like a minimum of an academic degree in business, management, accounting, statistics, or a connected field, even some employers would possibly like candidates with a relevant experience.
What are the prerequisites for learning Business Analyst Masters Program ?
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating needs, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading current reviews of business processes and developing optimization ways.
- Up to date on the newest method and IT advancements to modify and modernize systems.
- Conduct conferences and displays to share concepts and findings.
- Performing needs analysis.
what are Skills are require to obtain Business Analyst Masters Program?
- Research Technology.
- Data Analysis/Review.
- Financial coming up with.
- Documentation Skills.
- Problem resolution.
- Decision creating.
- Managerial Skills.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Business Analyst Masters Program ?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Business Analyst Masters Program. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Business Analyst Masters Program ?
A master's in business analytics will be worthwhile as a sensible thanks to gain the technical and team skills employers need. In organizations, business analytics consultants will be like detectives, exploiting information to reveal vital insights.
How long would it take to master in Business Analyst Masters Program ?
Three-Four months is long enough to learn a considerable amount of Business Analyst Masters Program. If you are already able to fluently program in another language, then 2 months would be a generous amount of time to learn enough Business Analyst Masters Program to meaningfully contribute in a professional capacity.
Top reasons to consider a career in Business Analyst Masters Program?
- The supply continues to be not up to the demand.
- Business analytics is often applied to any business and is a simple switch from alternative careers.
- A career in business analytics is dynamic and makes an area for skilled development.
- 160+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Business Analyst Masters Program Course Content
Syllabus of SQL CourseModule 1: Introduction to SQL
- What is SQL?
- Purpose of SQL
- Who should learn SQL?
- What are the subsets of SQL?
- Data Definition Language
- Data Manipulation Language
- Data Control Language, and SQL vs. NoSQL
- What is a Database?
- Database Objects
- Database Tables
- Table Records
- Types of Database Management Systems
- Relational Database Management Systems
- SQL/Relational Databases vs. No SQL Databases
- Download MS SQL Server or Oracle or MySQL Database Engine, and Install
- Launch SQL Server Management Studio
- Select New Query, and launch SQL Query
- Type SQL Commands and Execute
- Focus on SQL Syntax
- SQL keywords
- SQL is not case sensitive
- SQL Comments
- SQL Commands
- writing SQL Statements
- SQL Numeric data types
- Date and Time data types
- Character and String data types
- Unicode character string data types
- Binary data types
- Miscellaneous data types
- SQL Arithmetic Operators
- Comparison Operators
- Logical Operators
- Bitwise Operators
- SQL Boolean Expression
- SQL Numeric Expression
- SQL Date Expression
- SQL Comments
- Comments are used to explain sections of SQL statements
- To prevent the execution of SQL statements
- Single-Line Comments, and Multi-line Comments
- Data Definition Language Operations
- Create a Database
- Use Database, Rename a Database
- Drop Database
- Create a Table
- Rename Table
- Add a Column to exiting Table
- Add multiple columns to existing Table
- Modify an existing column
- Rename a Column
- Drop a Column
- Truncate a Table
- Drop a Table
- Data Manipulation Language Operations
- Retrieving data from a table
- Inserting data into a table
- Updating existing data into a table
- Deleting all records from a table.
Syllabus of Business Analyst CourseModule 1 : Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®)
- Course Overview
- Agile Way of Thinking
- Other Agile Frameworks
- Scrum Events and Artifacts
- Scrum Roles
- Agile Estimating, Planning, Monitoring and Control
- Agile on Complex Projects
- Adopting Agile
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Formatting Conditional Formatting and Important Fuctions
- Analyzing Data with Pivot Tables
- Business Analytics With Excel
- Data Analysis Using Statistics
- Power BI
- Learning Objective
- Course End Objectives
- Data Wrangling18:50
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Model Development
- Model Evaluation
- Learning Objectives
- Introduction to Visualization Tools
- Basic Visualization Tools
- Specialized Visualization Tools
- Advanced Visualization Tools
- Creating Maps and Visualizing Geospatial Data
- Business Analyst
Syllabus of Tableau CourseModule 1: Tableau Course Material
- Start Page
- Show Me
- Connecting to Excel Files
- Connecting to Text Files
- Connect to Microsoft SQL Server
- Connecting to Microsoft Analysis Services
- Creating and Removing Hierarchies
- Joining Tables
- Data Blending
- Grouping Example 1
- Grouping Example 2
- Edit Groups
- Combined Sets
- Creating a First Report
- Data Labels
- Create Folders
- Sorting Data
- Add Totals, Sub Totals and Grand Totals to Report
- Area Chart
- Bar Chart
- Box Plot
- Bubble Chart
- Bump Chart
- Bullet Graph
- Circle Views
- Dual Combination Chart
- Dual Lines Chart
- Funnel Chart
- Traditional Funnel Charts
- Gantt Chart
- Grouped Bar or Side by Side Bars Chart
- Highlight Table
- Cumulative Histogram
- Line Chart
- Lollipop Chart
- Pareto Chart
- Pie Chart
- Scatter Plot
- Stacked Bar Chart
- Text Label
- Tree Map
- Word Cloud
- Waterfall Chart
- Dual Axis Reports
- Blended Axis
- Individual Axis
- Add Reference Lines
- Reference Bands
- Reference Distributions
- Basic Maps
- Symbol Map
- Use Google Maps
- Mapbox Maps as a Background Map
- WMS Server Map as a Background Map
- Calculated Fields
- Basic Approach to Calculate Rank
- Advanced Approach to Calculate Ra
- Calculating Running Total
- Filters Introduction
- Quick Filters
- Filters on Dimensions
- Conditional Filters
- Top and Bottom Filters
- Filters on Measures
- Context Filters
- Slicing Fliters
- Data Source Filters
- Extract Filters
- Create a Dashboard
- Format Dashboard Layou
- Create a Device Preview of a Dashboard
- Create Filters on Dashboard
- Dashboard Objects
- Create a Story
- Tableau online.
- Overview of Tableau Server.
- Publishing Tableau objects and scheduling/subscription.
Syllabus of Agile CourseModule 1: General Knowledge
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Foundations
- Empirical and defined processes
- The Significance of “Done
- The Five Scrum Values
- Applicability of Scrum
- Overview of Scrum Roles
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Team Characteristics
- Impact on Traditional Roles
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Daily Scrum Meeting
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Sprint Retrospective Meeting
- Release Planning Meeting
- Product Backlog
- Management and Refinement
- Responsibility and Participation
- Item Readiness
- Item Estimation
- Product Increment and the Definition of Done
- Definition of Done (DoD)
- Understanding the DoD
- Sprint Backlog
- Burndown Charts
- Sprint Burndown Chart
- Release Burndown Chart
- Working with Multiple Scrum Teams
- Scaling Teams
- Scaling Product Owners
- Scaling the Product Backlog
- Scaling the Sprint Meetings
- Working with Distributed Scrum Teams
- Product Owner in a Different Location
- Scrum Team Split among Different Locations
- Importance of Infrastructure and Engineering Practices
Syllabus of ExcelModule 1: Overview of the Basics of Excel
- Customizing common options in Excel
- Absolute and relative cells
- Protecting and un-protecting worksheets and cells
- Writing conditional expressions (using IF)
- Using logical functions (AND, OR, NOT)
- Using lookup and reference functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX)
- VlookUP with Exact Match, Approximate Match
- Nested VlookUP with Exact Match
- VlookUP with Tables, Dynamic Ranges
- Nested VlookUP with Exact Match
- Using VLookUP to consolidate Data from Multiple Sheets
- Specifying a valid range of values for a cell
- Specifying a list of valid values for a cell
- Specifying custom validations based on formula for a cell
- Designing the structure of a template
- Using templates for standardization of worksheets
- Sorting tables
- Using multiple-level sorting
- Using custom sorting
- Filtering data for selected view (AutoFilter)
- Using advanced filter options
- Creating subtotals
- Multiple-level subtotals
- Creating Pivot tables
- Formatting and customizing Pivot tables
- Using advanced options of Pivot tables
- Pivot charts
- Consolidating data from multiple sheets and files using Pivot tables
- Using external data sources
- Using data consolidation feature to consolidate data
- Show Value As ( % of Row, % of Column, Running Total, Compare with Specific Field)
- Viewing Subtotal under Pivot
- Creating Slicers ( Version 2010 & Above)
- Date and time functions
- Text functions
- Database functions
- Power Functions (CountIf, CountIFS, SumIF, SumIfS)
- Using auto formatting option for worksheets
- Using conditional formatting option for rows, columns and cells
- Relative & Absolute Macros
- Editing Macro's
- Goal Seek
- Data Tables
- Scenario Manager
- Using Charts
- Formatting Charts
- Using 3D Graphs
- Using Bar and Line Chart together
- Using Secondary Axis in Graphs
- Sharing Charts with PowerPoint / MS Word, Dynamically
- (Data Modified in Excel, Chart would automatically get updated)
- Sparklines, Inline Charts, data Charts
- Overview of all the new features
Hands-on Real Time Projects in Data Science
Team Selection Using Computer Vision
The teams are stand in front of the computer, the computer checks the restrictions, recognizes you, and fills in the database with names.
It makes sense to improve the IT systems and challenge for a business analyst in understanding the technology involved.
Operations Focused Projects
These are people-oriented projects that include improving the process flow business analysts will start with a current Implementations.
New Opportunity and Strategy Projects
These projects are about changing the way people perform their roles involves the updating the current IT systems.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Business Analyst Master Program training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- CBusiness Analyst Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Be a Certified Expert in Business Analyst Master Program
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Expertised Business Analyst Trainer
- Our Business Analyst Master Program Training Course : Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Business Analyst domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Business Analyst Training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Business Analyst Training from recognized IT organizations.
Business Analyst Master Program Reviews
I had completed my Business Analyst with advance in by ACTE. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to the another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, great course overall of beginners who want to get started with Business Analysis . Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to master Business Analyst Course and Mr Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5-star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that i have taken in a long time, ACTE has put a lot of effort into making the course easy to learn, even for a Business Analyst Novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend, and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful.
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in learning core Business Analyst. All concepts explained in a well-structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks, ACTE & Team
Business Analyst Masters Program Training course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Business Analyst Masters Program Training course training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Business Analyst Masters Program Training course Course?
Why Should I Learn Business Analyst Masters Program Training course Course At ACTE?
- Business Analyst Masters Program Training course Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Business Analyst Masters Program Training course experts with 10+ years of experience in the Business Analyst Masters Program Training course domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Business Analyst Masters Program Training course Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Business Analyst Masters Program Training course?
How Do I Enroll For The Business Analyst Masters Program Training course Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]