- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Machine Learning Using R.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Machine Learning Using R.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Machine Learning Using R Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Machine Learning Using R Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Machine Learning Using R Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
Total Learners5987 Learners
Duration30 to 45 Days
Realtime Projects40 Hours
Study MaterialLifetime Access
Job AssistanceTill get Placed
Support24 / 7 Support
Skill LevelBeginner | Expert
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Machine Learning Using R and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Machine Learning Using R Certified Data Scientist Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Business Analytics, Data, Information, basics of R programming like datatypes and functions, Data Import techniques in R, Loops and Date, Exploratory Data Analysis, Statistics and Machine Learning – Regression and Classification, Project work.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH MACHINE LEARNING USING R COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Machine Learning Using R Training Course in Chennai
Most Job Oriented Machine Learning Using R Topics Covered
- R Basics Data Visualization Machine Learning Basics
- Linear & Logistic Regression K-Nearest Neighbor Classifier Naive Bayes Classifier
- Tree-Based Methods Random Forest Classifier Neural Networks
Is Machine Learning Using R good career choice?
What is the scope of Machine Learning Using R?
Is Machine Learning Using R enough to get a job?
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Machine Learning Using R Course Completion?
How to choose Machine Learning Algorithm?
What are the prerequisites for learning Machine Learning Using R?
- Linear Algebra.
- Programming Languages.
Can I learn Machine Learning Using R without coding experience?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Machine Learning Using R?
Is it worth learning Machine Learning Using R?
How long would it take to learn Machine Learning Using R?
Top reasons to consider a career in Machine Learning Using R?
- R is Open-source and Freely Available
- R is Cross-platform Compatible
- R is a Powerful, Scripting Language.
- R Has Widespread Acclaim
- R is Highly Flexible and Evolving.
- Publishers Love R.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Machine Learning using R Course in ChennaiModule 1:Topics
- Business Analytics, Data, Information
- Understanding Business Analytics and R
- Compare R with other software in analytics
- Install R
- Perform basic operations in R using command line
- Learn the use of IDE R Studio
- Use the ‘R help’ feature in R
- This module starts from the basics of R programming like datatypes and functions.
- In this module, we present a scenario and let you think about the options to resolve it, such as which datatype should one to store the variable or which R function that can help you in this scenario.
- Will cover the basics of data types and conversion between them
- Variables in R
- Data frames
- Using c, Cbind, Rbind, attach and detach functions in R
- In this module, we start with a sample of a messy dataset and perform Data Cleaning on it, resulting in a dataset, which is ready for any analysis.
- Before starting any analysis data cleaning is the first process to do
- Data sorting
- Find and remove duplicates record
- Cleaning data
- Recoding data
- Merging data
- Slicing of Data
- Merging Data
- Apply functions
- This module tells you about the versatility and robustness of R which can take-up data in a variety of formats, be it from a csv file
- This module teaches you various data importing techniques in R.
- Reading and writing flat files – text,csv,Excel
- Reading Techniques in R
- How to connect mysql with R
- Saving and loading R format
- This module tells you concepts of loop technique. From this we can automate anything in R and give the enhancement to your code
- Dates will comes in any format, so that converting the dates, difference and slicing date information is most important in real time
- For loop
- While loop
- If loop
- Break and continue
- How to convert to date format
- How to slice dates information (Year, Quarters, Months, Days, Hours etc..,)
- How to get difference between two days (Year, Quarters, Months, Days, Hours)
- In this module, you will learn that exploratory data analysis is an important step in the analysis.
- EDA is for seeing what the data can tell us beyond the formal modeling or hypothesis. You will also learn about the various tasks involved in a typical EDA process.
- Box plot
- Doughnut graph
- Pie graph
- Line chart
- This module touches the base of Descriptive and Inferential Statistics and machine learning concepts
- All algorithm explained by – what is the mathematics behind for that, how it is getting different from other algorithm, which scenario want to apply, how to interpret with R and what insights getting from final result
- Hypothesis Testing – Null Hypothesis and Alternate Hypothesis
- Standard deviation and Variance
- Outliers – Detection and Replacement method
- T test- Unpaired and Paired
- Chi square
- Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression
- Logisitic Regression
- Naïve Bayes Classifier
- Variable selection on model
- K means Clustering
- Decision Tree
- Time series forecasting
- 3 Real-time projects
Hands-on Real Time Machine Learning Using R Projects
Work on machine learning projects related to Ecommerce Domains.
The purpose of this project was to make experts how to implement Machine learning on robotics.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Machine Learning Using R training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Machine Learning Using R Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Machine Learning Using R Trainer
- Our Machine Learning Using R Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Machine Learning Using R domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Machine Learning Using R training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Machine Learning Using R Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Machine Learning Using R Course Reviews
Best Place to Learn Machine Learning Using R course with Placement assistance with Real time experts in ACTE. Best Training Institute in Chennai for learning Machine Learning Course
ACTE is the one of the finest and Best Machine Learning Using R Training institute in OMR with real time experts and live projects explanation and Practical sessions.there is good knowledge faculty in Lab sessions.
ACTE is the best place to kick start Machine Learning Using R and other Data Science courses in Anna Nagar. Their guidence is good and at the same time providing better lab practice.Which helps you make informed predictions and assure you to move forward,Honestly, I would definitely recommend this place for Data Science with Python, Data Science using R,Big Data,Machine Learning,Business Analytics..
ACTE is one of the best institutes in Porur for Machine Learning Using R as their learning process starts from the very basic and then keeps on getting complex. The internship really helps me to gain more knowledge in real-time projects. If anyone is looking to do a Machine Learning Using R/ Data Science/ Artificial Intelligence course I would highly recommend this institute.
Best Place for online and classroom training in ACTE institute for software languages like Data science, Machine Learning Using R, Python.You get both type of knowledge theoretically as well as practically.
Machine Learning Using R Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Machine Learning Using R training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Machine Learning Using R Course?
Why Should I Learn Machine Learning Using R Course At ACTE?
- Machine Learning Using R Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Machine Learning Using R experts with 10+ years of experience in the Machine Learning Using R domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies