- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in AutoCAD.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in AutoCAD.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial AutoCAD Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of AutoCAD Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next AutoCAD Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of AutoCAD and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- AutoCAD Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Database, 3D visualization suite, mesher, 3D modeller, 3D data translation suite, 3D Basics, Drawing aids.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH AUTOCAD COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is autocad a good career choice?
There's no doubt that drafting and design is an exciting career choice, and the job outlook is pretty good, especially for those choosing to specialize in architectural and civil drafting.This career is likely to be very sensitive to changes within the economy as it is tied to construction and manufacturing.
What is the future scope of AutoCAD?
Scope of the AutoCAD on the large scale of the civil engineering as well as mechanical engineering field. AutoCAD is a worldwide used and valid software for 2D as well as 3D drawing. In Industrial area the main purpose is production of various component within less time and in effective manner.
What is the salary of AutoCAD?
AutoCAD Drafter: Rs.33,86,130. AutoCAD Designer: Rs. 39,24,832. AutoCAD Certified Associate: Rs 40,01,790. AutoCAD Mechanical Designer: Rs. 47,68,420.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My AutoCAD Course Completion?
Is it difficult to learn AutoCAD?
Yes, there are many things to learn. But using AutoCAD is not difficult. The key is you need to learn one step at a time. Learn to walk before you learn to run.
What are the prerequisites for learning AutoCAD?
There is No Prerequisite to learn , Anyone can Learn.
Is AutoCAD worth learning?
Learning AutoCAD is beneficial for your career. All companies are using it to create engineering drawings. This is also the part of syllabus in many universities. It is very user friendly software and you can earn through it a lot.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In AutoCAD?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in AutoCAD. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Why is AutoCAD so popular?
The software application Autocad is very useful in the architectural and construction industry because of its flexibility and scalability. Additionally, it also owes its popularity to its ease of use. It is a very user-friendly application, which can be mastered by people wanting to use it.
How long would it take to master AutoCAD?
The entire process of learning AutoCAD will take at least a year for most people. If you plan to learn the software, expect your year to look like this. This timeframe can vary from person to person.
Top reasons to consider a career in AutoCAD?
If you are looking to add a competitive edge to your professional portfolio and resume,learning the AutoCAD software is a great way to develop skills within the industry. AutoCAD drafters use Autodesk's design software to prepare 2D and 3D technical drawings in different AutoCAD careers.
- Best Industrial Design Tool.
- Available in Different Languages.
- Affinity with other CAD Applications.
- Supports Abundant Extensions.
- A Career Booster for an Aspirant.
Overview of AutoCAD Training in Chennai
Autodesk has continually developed its platform, evolving it into a very powerful design and modeling tool. With Pluralsight’s AutoCAD courses, you’ll learn everything from the fundamentals to expert-level execution. AutoCAD courses given from real-world experts to take your skills to the next level. Architects, engineers, and construction professionals in particular are sure to learn valuable information about this industry standard software. Start Learning with us ACTE AutoCAD Classroom and Online Training Course.
ACTE Chennai offers AutoCAD Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of AutoCAD Course in ChennaiModule 1: BASICS OF AUTOCAD Autocad Environment
- Screen layout
- Cascading menu
- Drawing Area
- UCS Icon
- Command Line
- Model space and Layout tabs
- Drawing aids
- 2d drafting and annotation
- 3d modelling
- Autocad classic
- Basic construction elements
- Basic Editing/Modify commands
- Basic view commands
- Selection methods
- Accurate drawing methods
- Ortho command
- Osnap command
- Setting Units
- Cartesian coordinate system
- Geometric Data Entry
- Accurate drawing methods
- Mass properties
- Layers, Colors and Properties
- What are layers?
- Why use them?
- Creating and deleting layers
- Making a layer current layer
- Assigning colors to layers
- Freezing / Thawing layers
- Locking / unlocking layers
- Linetypes and Properties
- Introduction to line types
- Loading linetype box and choosing line types
- Properties and matching properties
- Text, Mtext, Editing and Style
- Properties and Application of text
- Editing all types of text
- Spell Check,Nearest Osnap
- Hatch patterns
- Hatch fundamentals
- Picking patterns
- Picking area or objects to hatch
- Adjusting scale and orientation
- Working with hatch patterns
- Gap tolerance
- Gradients and solid fill
- Linear dimensions
- Aligned dimensions
- Radius dimensions
- Diameter dimensions
- Angular dimensions
- Continuous dimensions
- Baseline dimensions
- Leader and Multi leader dimensions
- Arc Length dimensions
- Ordinate dimensions
- Jogged dimensions
- Dimension Units
- Dimension font
- Dimension Arrow heads
- Dimension overall size
- Blocks, Wblocks, Purge
- Creating and working with blocks
- Retain, convert and delete options
- Redefining blocks
- Inserting blocks
- Creating and working with Wblocks
- Creating Rectangular arrays
- Polar arrays
- Path arrays
- Plotting and Printing
- What printer or plotter to use
- What paper size to use
- What area to plot
- What scale to plot
- What pen settings to use
- What orientation to use
- What offset to use
- Page set up manager
- Advanced Line work
- Pline (Polyline), Pedit
- Xline (Construction Line)
- Mline (Multi Line), Mlstyle, Mledit
- Advanced Layers Advanced dimensions
- Dimension style manager
- Introduction to constraints
- Geometric Constraints
- Dimensional constraints
- Dimension driven design
- Options, shortcuts, CUI, Design Center and Express tools
- Shortcuts,Customize User interface
- Design center,Express tools
- Advanced design and file management tools
- Align,Audit and Recover
- Blend,Break and join
- Cad Standards,Calculator,Def points
- Divide and point style,Donut,Draw Order
- E transmit,Filter,Hyper Link,Lengthen
- Object Tracking,Overkill,Point and Node
- Sheet sets,Selection sheets,Selection methods
- Stretch,System Variables,Tables,Tool Palette
- UCS and cross hair rotation,Window tiling,Wipe out
- Importing and Exporting Data
- AutoCAD and MS Word
- AutoCAD and MS Excel
- AutoCAD and MS PowerPoint
- AutoCAD and JPGs
- AutoCAD, PDFs, and screen shots
- AutoCAD and other CAD software
- Exporting and Save As
- Importing and OLE
- External References
- The primary reasons for using xrefs
- Loading xrefs
- Unloading xrefs
- Binding xrefs
- Updating and editing xrefs
- Layers in xrefs
- Multiple xrefs
- The purpose of attributes
- Defining attributes
- Editing attributes and properties
- Extracting data from attributes
- Invisible attributes
- Advanced output pen settings
- ctb files and their purpose
- Editing line weights
- The lwt option
- Isometric drawing
- What isometric perspective is
- When to use it
- When not to use it
- Setting isometric perspective
- Changing planes (F5)
- Ellipses in isometric
- Text in isometric
- 3D Basics
- Axes, planes, and faces
- 3D Workspaceâ��Ribbon, toolbars, and options
- Entering and exiting 3D
- Projecting into 3D
- 3D dynamic views
- Visual Styles
- ViewCube and Navigation Bar
- Object Manipulation
- 3D rotate (gizmo),Mirror3D
- 3D array: polar and rectangular
- 3D scale,3Dmove,Fillets and chamfers in 3D
- Boolean Operations
- Solid Modelling
- Taper,Loft,Path extrusion
Hands-on Real Time AutoCAD Projects
Dropshipping Online Shop project
This project is used to store your products and without having to deal with shipping and handling.
Mansionette Design project
This project refers to an apartment on two or more storeys of a larger building with its own internal staircase.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% AutoCAD training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- AutoCAD Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced AutoCAD Trainer
- Our AutoCAD Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are AutoCAD domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best AutoCAD training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for AutoCAD Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
AutoCAD Course Reviews
Excellent coaching and training providing by Acte Tambaram branch at chennai for the students and for professional as well. I recently joined in AutoCAD architecture course and about to complete my assignment in this institute and I thanked all staffs and management for their support and providing good training. Thank you all.
I am diploma student, studied in autocad in ACTE porur branch in chennai, they are teaching good, i learned everything in depth.
It was a great experience learning CAD Softwares here in ACTE institute in chennai. The best thing here is care will be taken on the students personally so that they could express their doubts clearly with the tutors. Any course will be started from beginning like zero to one.
Acte in Bangalore is one of the best training institute.I got a good trainer too.very friendly in nature.I had a great tym.my knowledge was improde on the AutoCAD just becoz of this institute.
Excellent teaching technique...with highly experienced teachers willingness and never hesitate to help us at anytime at any circumstances, incredible mentoring and personally it inspires me to reach higher and do better each time at ACTE.
AutoCAD Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire AutoCAD training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this AutoCAD Course?
Why Should I Learn AutoCAD Course At ACTE?
- AutoCAD Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by AutoCAD experts with 10+ years of experience in the AutoCAD domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A AutoCAD Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In AutoCAD?
How Do I Enroll For The AutoCAD Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]