- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in PCB Design.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in PCB Design.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial PCB Design Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of PCB Design Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next PCB Design Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Practices on Job Oriented Modules Covered in PCB Design Training in Chennai
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of PCB Design and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- PCB Design Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Circuit Designing, PCB Design, Proteus PCB Schematic, Proteus PCB Editor, Design Rule Check, Component Placement & Shielding, PCB Layout Routing and Grounding, Footprint libraries & Drawings, Drilling And Soldering.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH PCB Design COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is PCB Design a good career choice?
Electronics have become so highly integrated that it's now possible to put an entire RF front end - from LNA to ADC - in a single chip. This trend of putting as much as possible onto a single chip is 50 - 60 years old, and there is no reason to think it will stop in the future. It applies to all problem domains (not just RF), and it surely isn't new to anyone.
What is the scope of PCB design as I was selected?
It is a good career to start with if your aspirations are in to a technology job. You will need acquire skills on Board design, EMI / EMS and SI to move further in the technology front or get PMP / MBA to get in to a team lead or manager role.
Is PCB Design enough to get a job?
PCB designers work for electronic component and semiconductor manufacturers by designing circuit boards for electronic products. These jobs usually require a degree, and employment opportunities in this field are expected to have little change.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My PCB Design Course Completion?
Why PCB Design? Why not other design?
Provide technical guidance in developing new PCB designs and updating existing designs. Develop PCB layouts, perform component placements and determine wire routings. Recommend new design concepts and validate the concept feasibility using circuit simulations.
What are the prerequisites for learning PCB Design?
The only pre-requisites to have Knowledge in Electronics Components.
Can I learn PCB Design without any programming experience?
Its very helpful to have asolid working knowledge of circuits to do all this.So in the end, with no experience, designing a circuit and a PCB, will likely have a lot of errors and mistakes, kind of like letting someone design a house, or a car, with no experience.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In PCB Design?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in PCB Design. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning PCB Design?
- Technical Competency.
- Streamlines Your Products.
- Reduces Design Flaws.
- Fast Production of Prototypes.
- Contact Clarydon for PCB Design Services.
How long would it take to complete PCB Design?
PCB production takes 3 - 14 business days depending on specific order parameters, not including delays caused by problems with the order/files. Typically, boards are completed within 3 t 5 weeks.
3 reasons why PCB design is the job of the future?
- Multi-billion Industry PCB production is already a profitable industry, with the global market being worth around 60 billion dollars a year. A big percentage of that sum is spent on PCB design services. This isn’t a surprise knowing that all major industries are in need of PCBs.
- Space Travel The future of PCB technology is very bright, given the fact that printed circuit boards are essential parts of the aerospace industry. As the world is entering the period of space exploration, with people estimated to get on Mars in the next couple of decades, the demand for specially-designed PCBs is going to become huge.
- PCB Design is Getting Easier Along with the development of modern technologies that can’t do without PCBs, the software for PCB design is also getting better and better. Even today, there are lots of tools that make the job of PCB designers much easier. However, these programs are expected to get even more advanced very soon.
Overview of PCB Design Training in Chennai
PCB refers to Printed Circuit Board. The process of PCB designing consists of various processes like designing, etching, printing etc. The combination of all these processes result in designing of circuits on a signal boards layout. Every time we can't go by placing components on bread board, which may not be sophisticated and may have loose connections which it can't be used in rough condition. Start Learning with us ACTE PCB Design Classroom and Online Training Course. With the help of different software's available in market designers are able to develop their own PCB's , the best suggestible software for PCB design is EAGLE CAD.
ACTE Chennai offers PCB Design Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of PCB and Circuit Design Course in ChennaiModule 1: Introduction to Circuit Designing
- Fundamental of circuit design
- Creating New Components
- Introduction to Analog Circuit Design
- Introduction to Digital Circuit Design
- Placing Symbols and Ports
- Labeling components
- Circuit optimization
- Definition and Evolution of PCB
- Purposes of a PCB
- Types of PCBs
- Creating the Blank PCB
- Defining a sheet template
- Printed Circuit Technology
- PCB Construction (Power and Ground Plane)
- PCB Printing & Etching process
- Defining the Board Shape & Placement Boundary
- Creating a board outline & placement / routing boundary
- Basic concepts of PCB Designing
- Schematic capture
- From schematic to PCB
- Placing, editing, and connecting parts and electrical symbols
- Adding and editing graphics and text
- Creating and editing parts
- Preparing to create a net list
- Creating a net list
- Exporting and importing schematic data
- PCB Material.
- Board Layers, Colors and Grids.
- Defining the Electrical/Mechanical Layer
- Defining PWR/GND layers.
- Design synchronization with schematic tool.
- Design transfer using a Net list.
- Design rules concepts.
- Design Rule Checking
- Placing components.
- Finding components for placement.
- Moving components.
- Shielding Practices.
- Copper Pour
- Routing guidelines
- Discontinuities – bend vias, pads and connectors.
- Basic layout rules.
- Basic grounding rules.
- Pad Design.
- Foot print design.
- Creating CAM files
- Assembly Drawing
- Master Drawing
- Drilling and Soldering
- Drilling of designed PCB
- Soldering Process of Components
- Testing & Troubleshooting
Hands-on Real Time PCB Design Projects
This Project is used in order to gain the correct pattern of tracks, a photographic process.
Brake failure indicator for Automobiles
This project is used circuit that constantly monitors the condition of the brake and gives an audio-visual indication.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% PCB Design training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- PCB Design Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced PCB Design Trainer
- Our PCB Design Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are PCB Design domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best PCB Design training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for PCB Design Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
PCB Design Course Reviews
Excellent Institute for PCB Design. Some of my senior batch mates got jobs on blockchain with 100% hikes. I am very grateful to the staff, especially PCB Design . Highly recommended ACTE in Porur.
ACTE institute is a wonderful place to master the knowledge of PCB Design.The advanced real-time training which is delivered here from the hands of expert training professional has helped me a lot in securing a wonderful opportunity as a PCB Design expert in a well reputed company.
After completion of My B.E. I joined in ACTE For PCB Design Training. The trainers are awesome, they will teach real time scenarios with examples and they are very supportive even Placements team will help in Interviews.They conduct weekly drives. I got placement in MNC through ACTE. Thanks ACTE Tambaram .
I would like to take up more training with ACTE Training Institute at Omr. The instructor is Awesome. He is the Best tutor; I have ever had till date in my Professional Career. He knows the subject so well, & He can make anyone Understand A to Z about PCB Design programming!!! Superb – training!!!
This is best Training institute in Banglore. I hope this will be helpful for Freshers and they provide placement to each and every student. I have done my PCB Design course in ACTE and finally got placed in good company. Thanks to all the ACTE Team members and faculities!
PCB Design Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire PCB Design training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this PCB Design Course?
Why Should I Learn PCB Design Course At ACTE?
- PCB Design Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by PCB Design experts with 10+ years of experience in the PCB Design domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A PCB Design Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In PCB Design?
How Do I Enroll For The PCB Design Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]