Learn Python from scratch through ACTE Python Training. Our Python Course training will help you gain in-depth knowledge on all the essential concepts of Object-Oriented Programming, Python Programming, third-party modules, etc. Python Certification provides you with a gateway to enhance your career in the world of programming. You will also work on two real-time projects during the training period which are primarily in-lined with the Python Certification exam.
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Python Training Objectives
- We train students for interviews and Offer Best Python Training and Placements in TOP MNC companies with Industry Oriented Modules.
- Get Hands-On In-Depth Training on Python & Django in Just 6 Weeks.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Basic Python and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Mock Interviews, Aptitude & Soft-skills.
- 24/7 Accessed Highly Infrastructure Lab Facility with Latest Equipment.
- Nationally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- Python Certified Expert Trainers With 11+ Yrs Of Experience in Real Time Industry for Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume, Interviews Preparation and Exam Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Data Structures & Data Types, Functions& Modules, Exceptions Handling, Generators and iterators, GUIs, SQL Database, DJANGO, API
- START YOUR CAREER WITH PYTHON CLASS ROOM & ONLINE TRAINING COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 30 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Python Training Course in Chennai
Most Job Oriented Python Topics Covered
- C, C++ DataScience, Pandas Data Analysis, IPython
- XML, JSON and the Web Machine Learning, NumPy Data types and Operators
- Control Flow, Functions Scripting, Django FLask, Pyramid & Bottle
Is Python is a good career option?
What is the scope of Python in future?
Is there a demand for Python?
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Python Course Completion?
Is Python is a good field?
What is the difference between Python and Java?
Does Python require coding?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Python?
Is it worth learning Python in 2020?
Does Python have a future?
Top reasons to consider a career in Python?
- Data science.
- Scientific and mathematical computing.
- Web development.
- Finance and trading.
- System automation and administration.
- Computer graphics.
- Basic game development.
- Security and penetration testing.
why is Python in demandPython programming skills are in high demand because it’s simple, straightforward, and there’s a wealth of established free and affordable resources that make it easy to get started. Python has achieved marvelous growth in the last 3–4 years. There are many factors which make this language in demand now a days. Let's see some of those factors one by one. Syntax
- The syntax is exceptionally easy and quite readable. The newbie programmers must choose Python as their first language. Even you can learn python on your own. It is actually an interpreted language i.e. interpreter executes the code line by line at a time. This makes debugging easy and thus suitable for beginners.
- It can be easily integrated with other languages like C, C++, Java etc.
- This is the main reason why people prefer Python over Java or any other language. To prove this I’ve attached the code of finding the factorial of large numbers in Java and Python.
- The Python library is huge indeed. It can help you to do various things such as regular expressions, threading, databases, unit testing, GUI, Cryptography and what not.
- This is the prominent reason why Python is in huge demand now a days. Almost every big company is working on this and has a great scope in the near future.
- Python is great for beginners, it has all of the power necessary to get advanced work done. This has created great employment opportunities for those with the right skills, and those with skills in Python Programming are filling a much-needed role within the fields of software and web development.
- Python is simple and convenient
- Python is a general purpose language
- Python is free and open source
- Python is object-oriented
- Python has a huge standard library
- Python has user-friendly data structures
- India - The average Python salary is ₹ 4,77,712 per year
- US - The average Python salary is $ 117,512 per annum.
- In comparison to any other available language such as C++ or R, Python holds a special place in Data Science (all about dealin with data at large amounts, i.e. Big Data). Thus, with a huge set of libraries and frameworks and simple usage, Python has become the most favorable option to manage it. For example, PyMySQL, NumPy, and PyBrain are some of the big reasons. Another reason is due to the easy integration of Python with other programming languages, which makes it future-oriented and more scalable.
- One of the most complex languages, Python is easy to set-up and has a quite readable and simple code. The language is far from the complications of C/C++ and Java where compiler issues are quite common. All one requires is to install Python and they are just ready to go.
- With some amazing frameworks and libraries such as Django and Flask, Python makes web development easier.
- In comparison to coding in PHP or other languages, Python takes up very less time. One of the popular websites built in Python is Reddit.
- Being an interpreted language makes Python language comprehensive enough to be interpreted by Virtual Machine against any other machine language. By making use of objects, variables, boolean expressions or complex arithmetic and other concepts, Python can even be used in complex scenarios to make its usability and demand increase exponentially.
- In the last couple of years, the growth of machine learning has been outstanding and is swiftly changing everything around.
- Each passing day, algorithms are becoming more and more sophisticated. For instance, Uber and Google’s search algorithms are completely driven by algorithms. In comparison to Java, the machine learning libraries found more content around Python since for machine learning, the developer’s community presently prefers Python over anything else.
- As Python is an open-source programming language, it has developed an enormous community over the years. This helps the developers an easy way to code where the problems, if at all any, are sorted out, with the support of this group of experts.
- In order to automate tasks, it is required to write test scripts. This is where the significance of Python comes into play in automation. You would be impressed with the number of lines and time needed to write codes for tools. Python makes things easier as it supports a lot of tools and modules and even highlights the potential.
- One can easily reach the advanced level of automation with basic Python codes. One of the tedious tasks in automation is Software testing and Python becomes its performance booster.
- Python is an open gateway to a vast source of frameworks, libraries and modules that can bring your creativity into light. It has in fact got ‘superior frameworks’. When python’s frameworks are considered, Django is the clear winner.
- Frameworks are secure, fast and easy to use. Most of the developers prefer these frameworks as their use leads to shorter development time as well as ease of setup. The richer the framework, the more deeper one gets to learn as it translates into long-term valuable results.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Python Course in ChennaiModule 1: An Introduction to Python
- What can Python do?
- Why Python?
- Good to know
- Python Syntax compared to other programming languages
- Python Install
- The print statement
- Python Data Structures & Data Types
- String Operations in Python
- Simple Input & Output
- Simple Output Formatting
- Operators in python
- The If statement and its’ related statement
- An example with if and it’s related statement
- The while loop
- The for loop
- The range statement
- Break &Continue
- Examples for looping
- Create your own functions
- Functions Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Scope of a Function
- Function Documentations
- Lambda Functions& map
- n Exercise with functions
- Create a Module
- Standard Modules
- Exception handling with try
- handling Multiple Exceptions
- Writing your own Exception
- File handling Modes
- Reading Files
- Writing& Appending to Files
- Handling File Exceptions
- The with statement
- New Style Classes
- Creating Classes
- Instance Methods
- Exception Classes & Custom Exceptions
- The Functions any and all
- With Statement
- Data Compression
- List Comprehensions
- Nested List Comprehensions
- Dictionary Comprehensions
- Default Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Specialized Sorts
- Components and Events
- An Example GUI
- The root Component
- Adding a Button
- Entry Widgets
- Text Widgets
- Check buttons
- DB Connection
- Creating DB Table
- INSERT, READ, UPDATE, DELETE operations
- COMMIT & ROLLBACK operation
- handling Errors
- A Daytime Server
- Clients and Servers
- The Client Program
- The Server Program
- Program execution time
- more methods on date/time
- Frozen set
- Working with special characters, date, emails
- Match and find all
- character sequence and substitute
- Search method
- Class and threads
- Treads Life cycle
- use cases
- Facebook Messenger
Hands-on Real Time Python Projects
Lavante SIM - CRM
Lavante [SIM] allows you to collect detailed information on all of your suppliers & Customers, including detailed information on each contact.
MWS - Insurance
It is used to manage the mobile policies and claims management and interacting with the external systems like Real Time Logistic provider.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Python training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Python Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified Associate in Python Programming (PCAP) & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Python Trainer
- Our Python Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Python domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Python training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Python Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Python Course Reviews
I have been completed Python classes in ACTE Tambaram branch in chennai .All topics are covered step by step and some classes are conduct practical based. So I can learn easily. Especially trainers are good & friendly manner any doubts we can ask at the time he explained with example for all our queries. Definitely, everyone gets interested in the First day itself.
I've a learnt python in acte institute porur branch in chennai from scratch level being a well approached trainer. He teaches very patiently each and every topic with theory and practical. He is outstanding knowledge in programming. So that now I am very confidently writing the programmes and executing as well.
ACTE is one of the most sought out professional training institutes in Chennai and they take it seriously. I Completed my python classes in about two months moving up the ladder in a practical oriented course. We had regular hands on practices and tests too. This was a great experience.
I joined for Python course in Acte in Bangalore and it was kind of crash course for two months. Trainer had pretty much decent knowledge on python and is a very good articular in making the students understand the language. I am a non programming professional so he double ensured that we too understand the concepts well. Most important part is how much we practice once we attend the sessions.Rest the staffs and the admin are good and it's a decent place to up-skill /cross skill yourself. thank you so much for the trainer who trained me well and thank you soo much ACTE for this wonderful experience which i had in your institute
ACTE is one of the best Institute for Phython course and the training which they provide is very good and they make it easy to learn. They will clear all your doubts as soon as possible. Classes will be scheduled on time and trainers are very punctual .The way of teaching done here is exceptionally good, You would be a professional in the course you take up once you are done with it and also providing multiple interview opportunities so, Overall they will help you in cracking the interview and also shape your career.
Python Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Python training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Python Course?
Why Should I Learn Python Course At ACTE?
- Python Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Python experts with 10+ years of experience in the Python domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Python Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Python?
How Do I Enroll For The Python Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]