- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in PLC and SCADA.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in PLC and SCADA.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial PLC and SCADA Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of PLC and SCADA Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next PLC and SCADA Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
30 to 45 Days Learners
30 to 45 Days
Till get Placed
24 / 7 Support
Beginner | Expert
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of PLC and SCADA and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- PLC and SCADA Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: PLC Fundamentals, Concept of flags and Scan, Programming instructions arithmetic and logical, Arrays & Tags of User-Defined Data, SCADA system application, Fault diagnostics and error handling.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH PLC and SCADA COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About PLC and SCADA Training Course in Chennai
Our PLC SCADA Training includes modules that has application of Supervisory Control Data Acquisition software, different packages available with I/O structure and different features of SCADA software. We at Prolific to develop SCADA application in Wonderware InTouch. This also includes creating a new SCADA application, creating databases of tags, creating and editing graphic display with animation, creating and accessing real-time and historical trends, creating alarms and events, writing logic through application scripts and Windows scripts and special functions, interfacing with different hardware and software..
Most Job Oriented PLC and SCADA Topics Covered
Fundamentals & Applications
Types & Components
Concepts & Cycle Execution
User-Defined Data Types
Create & Edit Graphic Display
Fault & Error Handling
Sorting communication problems
Is PLC and SCADA a good career?
This means that the job outlook for PLC technicians and programmers is good. There is a strong and growing demand for people with these skills. Compensation is also good with an average annual salary of $61,000. This is certainly a good field to consider if you possess the technical aptitude required.
What is the Future scope of PLC and SCADA Developer?
Every engineer has good scope in future it entirely depents of the company and your performance.The Future of PLC and SCADA engineers has very good opportunities . because the corporate needs only automation support to reduce their employees for many reasons.some may ask why they are going to PLC it's expensive when compared to microcontroller s .the only reason is that PLC has huge no of I/O pins , Trouble shotting is easy Can be easily programmed it can withstand in robust environment.if you are PLC and SCADA engineers get and grab the experience from beginning company and then go for MNCS ..
Is PLC and SCADA enough to get a job?
It's a very lucrative career, but it can be hard to get in to. The job satisfaction is high. The difficulty is getting training that is appropriated.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My PLC and SCADA Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for PLC and SCADA analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Why PLC and SCADA? Why not other technology?
These term are related with automation skills. Someone who have better understanding about PLC and SCADA having more chanses to get selected in automation as well as process industry. Recently the world going towards automation so these skills makes person to stand in race of such computational world.These term are related with automation skills. Someone who have better understanding about PLC and SCADA having more chanses to get selected in automation as well as process industry. Recently the world going towards automation so these skills makes person to stand in race of such computational world.
What are the prerequisites for learning PLC and SCADA?
we also recommend standard and industrial electrical troubleshooting training as a perquisite to learning PLCs. Of course it is also highly recommended everyone have basics Electrical Safe Work Practices training as part of their PLC training prerequisite.
- Electrical basics
- Industrial control
Can I learn PLC and SCADA without no experience?
It is an Industry related course which needs hands-on-experience. You need to operate the PLC machine and do all the interfacings physically. Even though you get any online sources to learn PLC & SCADA, without doing it physically on the trainer kits you can't actually learn it.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In PLC and SCADA?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in PLC and SCADA. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning PLC, SCADA?
But, If you’re a Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics engineer, its worth a lot to learn about PLC & SCADA if you’re planning for a job in manufacturing industry.
PLC & SCADA are the main components of a Automated control system which is commonly used in every control system be it a machine for making a screw or an engine testing. Or be it a food processing plant or just a simple cutting machine.
How long are the PLC and SCADA courses?
Learning basics of PLC programming would take around 4 month.
Reasons to start a career in PLC and SCADA?
The automation industry is facing a worker shortage, which stems from a variety of issues such as misperceptions and a lack of understanding of what a career in the industry looks like. Companies and individuals within the industry, however, are working on changing that with better name recognition, fun educational events, exciting technology applications, and opportunities.
ACTE Chennai offers PLC and SCADA Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of PLC & SCADA Course in ChennaiModule 1:
- PLC Fundamentals - (Block diagram of PLC's)Applications and Types of Transformers
- Selection of PLC components( Power supply, CPU, I/Os List , Communication bus Various ranges available in PLC’s)
- I/O list selection /li>
- Open-Circuit and Short-Circuit Tests
- Types of Inputs & outputs / Source Sink Concepts
- Parallel Operation of Transformers
- Wiring of the I/O devices
- Architectural Evolution of PLC
- Introduction to the field devices
- Types of Inputs & outputs / Source Sink Concepts
- Wiring of the I/O devices
- Concept of flags and Scan cycle execution
- Concept of flags and Scan cycle execution
- Setting up PLCs / Connecting CPU, I/O modules, Rack, Backplane and Communication bus
- Connecting Field devices to PLCs I/Os
- Load /and /or/out / and Read / Write
- Compare / Add / Sub /And /Or – Blocks
- Edge / trailing edge instructions
- MOVE block application, Timer and Counter Blocks programming
- Advanced instructions,
- File handling and Comment functions
- Master control /set /reset function
- Monitoring Arrays & Tags of User-Defined Data Types
- Editing Ladder Logic Online
- Troubleshooting Controller Problems
- Monitoring GSV/SSV Instructions
- Forcing I/O & Toggling Bits
- Troubleshooting I/O Module Problems
- CPU, I/O module replacements
- Fault detection and error handling
- SCADA system application( Oil GAS / factory /Metro/ Solar Power Plant /Steel Plant )
- Calculation SCADA tag.
- Selection of Software basis of SCADA Tag.
- Creating Database of Tags
- SCADA Screen /Creating & Editing graphic display with animation
- Data Entry / Start Stop command
- Analog entry
- Sizing, Movement, Blinking, Visibility, Filling
- Creating & Accessing Real-time
- Creating & Accessing Historical Trend
- Creating Alarms & Events
- Connectivity with the different hardware
- Communication protocols(modbus/ TCP/IP)
- Communication with PLC
- Communication with Data Acquisition System
- Troubleshooting the application
- Fault diagnostics and error handling
- Sorting communication problems
Hands-on Real Time PLC and SCADA Projects
PLC Based Pick And Place Robot
This Project is used to design, build, and test a Pick and Place Robotic Arm System using Programmable Logic Controller.
PLC Based D.C Motor Speed Monitoring system
This project is used PLC to control motor speed.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% PLC and SCADA training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- PLC and SCADA Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced PLC and SCADA Trainer
- Our PLC and SCADA Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are PLC and SCADA domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best PLC and SCADA training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for PLC and SCADA Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
PLC and SCADA Course Reviews
PLC and SCADA. Overall all sessions were completed successfully and training given was good. The trainer was excellent with good in depth knowledge. Regarding placement is very poor.
I have joined for PLC and SCADA course in ACTE. Its really good place to learn PLC and SCADA. I learned alot methods about PLC and SCADA within short duration. Special thanks to my trainer and thanks to ACTE
i completed the course and the training session were helpful in learning new concepts and find it easy clearing my doubts, but i personally suggest we need lot of homework to cope up with the class to understand each class better. understand the course and do some research on why you really want the course and sure they can help you. i suggest to prefer weekend class if you need a prolonged and useful class.
i had completed PLC and SCADA courses here the overall experience was too good. The staffs were very well equipped. Their attitude towards the students was very humble . It is a very nice place to learn. I had spent a quality time over there.
The training for "PLC and SCADA" was detailed and elaborate . The trainer Mr.Selvam was very good in explaining the concepts . He provided insights about many concepts that were tough to understand. Good learning experience 👍
PLC and SCADA Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire PLC and SCADA training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this PLC and SCADA Course?
Why Should I Learn PLC and SCADA Course At ACTE?
- PLC and SCADA Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by PLC and SCADA experts with 10+ years of experience in the PLC and SCADA domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies