- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in core Java.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Java.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Java Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Java Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Java Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of Java and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Java J2EE Oracle Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Core Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Java Collections, Java Thread, Java Servlet, Java Array, Java OOPs, Java Function, Java Loops, and Web Services
- START YOUR CAREER WITH JAVA COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Cyber Security Expert Masters Program Training Course in Chennai Training Course in Chennai
We would do whatever it takes to make this a definitive Cyber Security Expert Masters Program course. We will try to cover almost all the major topics related to Cyber Security Expert Masters Program technology. This would be your unique destination to learn Cyber Security Expert Masters Program.
Learning Cyber Security Expert Masters Program can help open up many opportunities for your career. It is a great skill-set to have as many roles in the job market requires proficiency in Freshers Masters. Mastering Cyber Security Expert Masters Program can help you get started with your career in IT Companies like : Paypal, CapGemini, Accenture, Mphasis, CTS and MindLabs etc.. are all hiring Developer.
This course will not only cover the core issues, but will also cover many more advanced topics. This course is going to be one of the most comprehensive course on ACTE. Dot Net,Java,Python,advanced topics PHP Essentials; THERE IS NO PROBLEM. Everything is covered.
Best Job Oriented Topics Covered
The Basic LAN
System Hacking Methodology
Information Security Governance
Communication and Network Security
Cloud Knowledge Foundation
Cloud Application Security
Is Cyber Security Expert Masters Program a good career choice?
A Freshers Masters Developer is someone who can handle all the work of databases, servers, system engineering and clients... Comparing both the professions, opting data scientist as a career option is better than being a Freshers Masters developer.
What is the scope of Cyber Security Expert Masters Program?
Freshers Masters Developer can work with multiple technologies, and so, they can handle more aspects of a project than an average programmer. They cut costs for companies because they can do the work of many specialists alone.
What background knowledge is necessary?
You should have some prior knowledge in c&c++ and html,css. This Specialization is designed primarily for software engineering professionals seeking to enter the fields of developer, but other experienced technical professionals are also welcome.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Cyber Security Expert Masters Program Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for developer. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is it difficult to become a Cyber Security Expert Masters Program?
I wouldn't necessarily say that being a Freshers Masters developer is more difficult than other roles -- you don't have to be a super genius to do it. You just need to be able to recognize, understand, prioritize and apply software patterns. It's something any motivated engineer can do.
What are the prerequisites for learning Cyber Security Expert Masters Program?
- Basic HTML Programming.
- HTML5 Programming.
- Styling with CSS3.
- Twitter Bootstrap Programming.
- java Programming Techniques.
Does Cyber Security Expert Masters Program require coding?
Freshers Masters developer engineer should know at least one server-side programming languages like Java, Python, . Net etc. Knowledge of various DBMS technology is another important need of full stack developer.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Cyber Security Expert Masters Program?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Cyber Security Expert Masters Program. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Cyber Security Expert Masters Program?
Freshers Masters developers do, in fact, exist. However, you have to be careful when assessing the skills of a Freshers Masters developer. Being a good Freshers Masters engineer is not about familiarity; it's about an intuitive and deep understanding of both front-end and back-end best practices and paradigms.
How long would it take to master in Cyber Security Expert Masters Program?
Three-Four months is long enough to learn a considerable amount of Cyber Security Expert Masters Program. If you are already able to fluently program in another language, then 2 month would be a generous amount of time to learn enough Cyber Security Expert Masters Program to meaningfully contribute in a professional capacity.
Top reasons to consider a career in Cyber Security Expert Masters Program?
- High Demand. The demand for Cyber Security Expert Masters Program is high.
- Great Pay. The average salary of Freshers Masters developers in India is around 6 LPA.
- Creative Flexibility. You know about multiple aspects of development.
- Better Productivity.
ACTE Chennai offers Core Java Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Master Page Curriculum
Introduction to Cyber SecurityModule 1 : Course Introduction
- Course Introduction
- Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
- Threat Actors, Attacks, and Mitigation
- Security Policies and Procedures
- Cybersecurity Mitigation Methods
- Key Takeaways
- Secure Architecture
- Wireless Networks
- Network Security Controls
- Cloud, Virtualization, BYOD, and IOT Security
- Security Testing
- Key Takeaways
- Information Security Governance
- Risk Management
- Information Security Programs
- Key Takeaways
- Developing an Incident Management and Response System
- Digital Forensics
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Key Takeaways
CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501)Module 01 Risk Management
- The CIA of Security
- Threat Actors
- What is Risk
- Managing Risk
- Using Guides for Risk Assessment
- Security Controls
- Interesting Security Controls
- Defense in Depth
- IT Security Governance
- Security Policies
- Quantitative Risk Calculations
- Business Impact Analysis
- Organizing Data
- Security Training
- Third Party Agreements
- Cryptography Basics
- Cryptographic Methods
- Symmetric Cryptosystems
- Symmetric Block Modes
- RSA Cryptosystems
- PGP GPG
- Certificates and Trust
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Cryptographic Attacks
- Authorization Concepts
- Access Control List
- Password Security
- Linux File Permissions
- Windows File Permissions
- User Account Management
- Authentication Methods
- Single Sign On
- OS Utilities
- OS Utilities ipconfig
- Network Scanners
- Protocol Analyzers
- Denial of Service
- Host Threats
- Man in the Middle
- System Resiliency
- NAS and SAN
- Physical Hardening
- RFI EMI and ESD
- Host Hardening
- Data and System Security
- Disk Encryption
- Hardware Firmware Security
- Secure OS Types
- Securing Peripherals
- Analyzing Output
- IDS and IPS
- Automation Strategies
- Data Destruction
- LAN Review
- Network Topologies Review
- Network Zone Review
- Network Access Controls
- The Network Firewall
- Proxy Servers
- Virtual Private Networks
- NIDS NIPS
- Wireless Review
- Living in Open Networks
- Vulnerabilities with Wireless Access Points
- Cracking WEP
- Cracking WPA
- Cracking WPS
- Wireless Hardening
- Wireless Access Points
- Virtualization Basics
- Virtual Security
- Deployment Models
- Static Hosts
- Mobile Connectivity
- Deploying Mobile Devices
- Mobile Enforcement
- Mobile Device Management
- Physical Controls
- Fire Suppression
- Secure Applications and Protocols
- Network Models
- Know Your Protocols TCP IP
- Know Your Protocols Applications
- Transport Layer Security
- Internet Service Hardening
- Protecting Your Servers
- Secure Code Development
- Secure Deployment Concepts
- Code Quality and Testing
- Vulnerability Scanning Tools
- Vulnerability Scanning Assessment
- Social Engineering Principles
- Social Engineering Attacks
- Attacking Web Sites
- Attacking Applications
- Exploiting a Target
- Vulnerability Impact
- Incident Response
- Digital Forensics
- Contingency Planning
Syllabus of Certified Ethical Hacking Training CourseETHICAL HACKING - ADVANCED Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- What is Hacking?
- What is Ethical Hacking?
- What is the difference between both
- What are the Learning Scope
- 5 Phases of Ethical Hacking
- Types of Footprinting
- Footprinting Tools and Countermeasures
- Enumeration Techniques
- Enumeration Countermeasures
- Network Scanning Technique
- Network Scanning Countermeasures
- System Hacking methodology
- Steganalysis Attacks
- Covering Tracks
- Installation of VM's in Windows and MAC
- Configuration of VM's and Installing OS
- Installing Software
- Installation of VM's in Windows and MAC
- Configuration of VM's and Installing OS
- Installing Software
- Introduction to Metasploit
- Working with Metasploit
- Windows Hacking and Advanced Techniques
- Scanning using Nmap Tool
- Advanced Commands and Techniques class="streight-line-text"
- Configuring burp-suit with browsers
- Working with burp-suit
- What is Sniffing
- Packet Sniffing Techniques
- How to defend against Sniffing
- Types of Malwares
- Types of Trojans
- Trojan Analysis
- Trojan Countermeasures
- What is Virus and How it Works?
- Virus Analysis
- Computer Worms
- Analysis Procedure and Countermeasures
- What is Denial of Services (DoS)
- What is Distributed Denial of Services (DDoS)
- Types of Attacks
- DoS/DDoS Attack Techniques
- DDoS Attack Tools
- DoS/DDoS Countermeasures
- Session Hijacking Techniques
- Different Types of Webserver Attacks
- Attack Methodology and Countermeasures
- Different Types of Web Application Attacks
- Web Application
- Hacking Methodology and Countermeasures
- SQL Injection Attacks
- Injection Detection Tools
- Wireless Encryption
- Wireless Cracking Methodology
- Wireless Cracking Tools
- Wireless Security Tools
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Honeypot Evasion Techniques
- Evasion Tools
- Various Cloud Computing Concepts
- Cloud Computing Threats
- Cloud Computing Attacks
- Security Techniques and Tools
- Different Types of Cryptography Ciphers
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Cryptography Attacks
- Cryptanalysis Tools
- What is Social Engineering
- Phishing Emails
- Types of Social Engineering Attacks
- Advanced Techniques
Syllabus of CISM Certification Training Course
Module 1: Information Security Governance
- 1.Establish and maintain an information security strategy, and align the strategy with corporate governance
- 2.Establish and maintain an information security governance framework
- 3.Establish and maintain information security policies
- 4.Develop a business case
- 5.Identify internal and external influences to the organization
- 6.Obtain management commitment
- 7.Define roles and responsibilities
- 8.Establish, monitor, evaluate, and report metrics
Module 2: Information Risk Management and Compliance
- 1.Establish a process for information asset classification and ownership
- 2.Identify legal, regulatory, organizational, and other applicable requirements
- 3.Ensure that risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, and threat analyses are conducted periodically
- 4.Determine appropriate risk treatment options
- 5.Evaluate information security controls
- 6.Identify the gap between current and desired risk levels
- 7.Integrate information risk management into business and IT processes
- 8.Monitor existing risk
- 9.Report noncompliance and other changes in information risk
Module 3: Information Security Program Development and Management
- 1.Establish and maintain the information security program
- 2.Ensure alignment between the information security program and other business functions
- 3.Identify, acquire, manage, and define requirements for internal and external resources
- 4.Establish and maintain information security architectures
- 5.Establish, communicate, and maintain organizational information security standards, procedures, and guidelines
- 6.Establish and maintain a program for information security awareness and training
- 7.Integrate information security requirements into organizational processes
- 8.Integrate information security requirements into contracts and activities of third parties
- 9.Establish, monitor, and periodically report program management and operational metrics
Module 4: Information Security Incident Management
- 1.Establish and maintain an organizational definition of, and severity hierarchy for, information security incidents
- 2.Establish and maintain an incident response plan
- 3.Develop and implement processes to ensure the timely identification of information security incidents
- 4.Establish and maintain processes to investigate and document information security incidents
- 5.Establish and maintain incident escalation and notification processes
- 6.Organize, train, and equip teams to effectively respond to information security incidents
- 7.Test and review the incident response plan periodically
- 8.Establish and maintain communication plans and processes
- 9.Conduct post-incident reviews
- 10.Establish and maintain integration among the incident response plan, disaster recovery plan, and business continuity plan
Syllabus of CISSP Certification Online Training Course
Module 1: Security and Risk Management:
- 1. Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability Concepts
- 2. Security Governance Principles
- 3. Compliance
- 4. Legal and Regulatory Issues
- 5. Professional Ethics
- 6. Security Policies, Standards, Procedures, and Guidelines
Module 2: Asset Security:
- 1. Information and Asset Classification
- 2. Ownership
- 3. Protect Privacy
- 4. Appropriate Retention
- 5. Data Security Controls
- 6. Handling Requirements
Module 3: Security Architecture and Engineering:
- 1. Engineering Processes using Secure Design Principles
- 2. Security Models Fundamental Concepts
- 3. Security Evaluation Models
- 4. Security Capabilities of Information Systems
- 5. Security Architectures, Designs, and Solution Elements Vulnerabilities
- 6. Web-based Systems Vulnerabilities
- 7. Mobile Systems Vulnerabilities
- 8. Embedded Devices and Cyber-Physical Systems Vulnerabilities
- 9. Cryptography
- 10. Site and Facility Design Secure Principles
- 11. Physical Security
Module 4: Communication and Network Security:
- 1. Secure Network Architecture Design
- 2. Secure Network Components
- 3. Secure Communication Channels
- 4. Network Attacks
Module 5: Identity and Access Management (IAM):
- 1. Physical and Logical Assets Control
- 2. Identification and Authentication of People and Devices
- 3. Identity as a Service
- 4. Third-party Identity Services
- 5. Access Control Attacks
- 6. Identity and Access Provisioning Lifecycle
Module 6: Security Assessment and Testing:
- 1. Assessment and Test Strategies
- 2. Security Process Data
- 3. Security Control Testing
- 4. Test Outputs
- 5. Security Architectures Vulnerabilities
Module 7: Security Operations:
- 1. Investigations Support and Requirements
- 2. Logging and Monitoring Activities
- 3. Provisioning of Resources
- 4. Foundational Security Operations Concepts
- 5. Resource Protection Techniques
- 6. Incident Management
- 7. Preventative Measures
- 8. Patch and Vulnerability Management
- 9. Change Management Processes
- 10. Recovery Strategies
- 11. Disaster Recovery Processes and Plans
- 12. Business Continuity Planning and Exercises
- 13. Physical Security
- 14. Personnel Safety Concerns
Module 8: Software Development Security:
- 1. Security in the Software Development Lifecycle
- 2. Development Environment Security Controls
- 3. Software Security Effectiveness
- 4. Acquired Software Security Impact
Syllabus of CCSP Certification Online Training Course
Module 1: Cloud Knowledge Foundation.
- Introduction to cloud
- History of Cloud Computing
- Architectural Overview
- Security Architecture
- Terms & Terminologies
- Cloud Deployment Types
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Service Model Types
- Software As Service
- Platform As Service
- Infrastructure As Service
- Some Real-world Cloud scenarios – Case Studies
Module 2: Knowing Cloud Vendors
Module 3: Setting up your own Private Cloud
- Introduction to OpenStack
- OpenStack services
Module 4: Cloud Security
- Virtualization Concepts and security
- Risk Assessment on Cloud Migration
- Emerging Threats
Module 5: Cloud Infrastructure security
- Database Security
- Network Security
- Patch Management and configuration management
Module 6: Cloud Application Security
- Application Security
- Secure Software development lifecycle(SDLC)
- SaaS and PaaS Based Application Penetration Testing
- Design Appropriate Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions
Module 7: Cloud Data Security Best Practices
- Data Security
- Data at Rest
- Data at Motion
- Encryption & Masking
- Cloud Lock-in
- Key management
- Plan and Implement Data Retention, Deletion, and Archiving Policies
Module 8: Compliance, Audit and Policy for Cloud Computing
- Privacy and Confidentiality Concerns
- Auditing Methodologies in Cloud
- Risk Management
- Planning Disaster recovery and business continuity management for cloud
Module 9: Identity Access Management
- IAM architecture
- Authentication and authorization standards
Module 10: Security Monitoring and Forensics in Cloud
- Intrusion detection and prevention in Cloud
- AWS Cloud Trail
- Cloud Forensics Challenges
- Microsoft OneDrive Cloud Storage Analysis
- Dropbox Analysis
- Google Drive Cloud Storage Analysis
Module 11: Security Standards
- OWASP Cloud Top 10 Security Risks
- NIST Security Control
- Cloud Security Alliance.
Hands-on Real Time Java Projects
Employee Management System
Create a new system to automate the regulation creation and closure process.
Build a system that helps individuals buy insurance for a home through a web application.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Core Javatraining course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Core Java Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Java Trainer
- Our Core Java Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Core Java domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Core Java training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Core Java Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Java Course Reviews
I had completed my java with advance in by ACTE. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to the another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, great course overall of beginners who want to get started with Java. Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to master Java and Mr.Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5 star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that i have taken in a long time , ACTE has put lot of effort into making the course easy to learn , even for a Java Novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend ,and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful .
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in learning core Java. All concepts explained in a well structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks ACTE & Team
Cyber Security Expert Masters Program Training Course in Chennai Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Cyber Security Expert Masters Program Training Course in Chennai training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Cyber Security Expert Masters Program Training Course in Chennai Course?
Why Should I Learn Cyber Security Expert Masters Program Training Course in Chennai Course At ACTE?
- Cyber Security Expert Masters Program Training Course in Chennai Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Cyber Security Expert Masters Program Training Course in Chennai experts with 10+ years of experience in the Cyber Security Expert Masters Program Training Course in Chennai domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Cyber Security Expert Masters Program Training Course in Chennai Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Cyber Security Expert Masters Program Training Course in Chennai?
How Do I Enroll For The Cyber Security Expert Masters Program Training Course in Chennai Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]