- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in VMWare.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in VMWare.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial VMWare Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of VMWare Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next VMWare Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Practices on Job Oriented Modules Covered in VMWare Cloud Training in Chennai
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of VMWare and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- VMware Certified Professional certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Installing VMware vSphere Graphical User Interfaces, Configuring VMware ESXi, Working with Virtual Machines, Configuring the vCenter Server Appliance, Standard Virtual Switches, Accessing iSCSI Storage, Accessing IP Storage, Managing VMware vSphere VMFS, Using Templates and Clones, Modifying a Virtual Machine, Migrating Virtual Machines, Managing Virtual Machines, Managing vApps, Access Control, User Permissions, Resource Pools, Monitoring Virtual Machine Performance, Using Alarms, Using vSphere High Availability, Configuring VMware vSphere Fault Tolerance, vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler, VMware vSphere Update Manager, Installing VMware vCenter Server.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH VMWARE COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is VMWare a good career path?
We would like to suggest that a career in VMware domain will be very good right now and will be good for the next 10 years. Let us tell you that VMware is a company and we feel that you are referring to Virtualization when you write VMware.
What is the scope of VMWare Developer?
This has high-end visualization and virtualization management software. It has viewed and supporting requests which can be submitted by VMWare users. It provides events and tasks with Center alarms. With all these latest technologies and features, VMWare is here to stay and has a great scope.
How do I get a job on vmware technology?
It open many career avenues for you to get some great job opportunities to advance your career in this field. A VMware certified IT professional brings in an average salary of $87,000. You get head-hunted by recruiters. With industries and many enterprises migrating towards cloud technology, Vmware professionals’ demands in the job market is also rising.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My VMWare Course Completion?
Why vmware is suggested for career? why not others?
At VMware we grow our business by creating value for our customers and partners. More importantly, we grow our people by investing in development and fostering a culture that embraces learning as a part of the innovation process. Not only does the process of developing yourself improve your personal and professional life, but it can assist in your collaboration with others and your overall contributions to the wider community. Here are a few of the resources that VMware employees can take advantage of to reach that next level of growth and development in their career.
What are the prerequisites for learning VMWare?
- Enough knowledge of Linux/Windows administration.
- Understanding of basic vSphere architectures.
Can I learn VMWare without no experience?
Yes, We have seen many people without good educational background also have risen to the post of CIO/CTOs and they do a good job of it as they understood the intricacies of the role.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In VMWare?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in VMWare. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth getting a VMWare certification?
Definitely, it is. Specifically, VMware certifications as you go up the ladder become more and more valuable. I was VCP 4 and 5 and it was very much valued. Now that we are in the cloud era and VMWare has products on storage, networking and compute and hence the newer certifications give you specialization expertise.
How long does it take to get VMware certified?
The VMware Certified Professional 6 – Network Virtualization (VCP6-NV) credential aims at professionals with at least six months' experience who install, configure and administer NSX implementations. Candidates must attend a required training course plus pass two exams to earn the credential.
5 Great Reasons to Consider a Job in VMWare?
- Tech is Hiring
- You’ll Work Somewhere That (Really) Values Culture
- You’ll Learn New Skills
- It’s a Meritocracy
- You’ll Be Surrounded by Optimism
Overview of VMware Training in Chennai
VMware is known as the world’s leading and popular server virtualization platform. The VMware training from ACTE helps participants extendability to virtualize scale-up and scale-out application redefines availability, simplifies the virtual data center and is the ideal foundation for any cloud environment.
VMware is a cloud computing and virtualization software provider for X86 or IBM compatible computers and servers. It hosts other operating systems in such a way that each OS acts as if it were installed on as an own contained system with itself hardware resources and set of programs. Virtualization is at the heart of VMware’s one cloud, any device, any application architecture. It’s the most used efficient and agile solution for reducing IT expenses. Enroll Now with us ACTE VMware Classroom & Online Training Course.
ACTE Chennai offers VMWare Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of VMware Vcloud Course in ChennaiModule 1: Installing VMware vSphere Graphical User Interfaces
- Introduction on VMware Vsphere
- Features of VMware Vsphere
- Comparsion between VMware Vsphere 5.1 and Vsphere 4.1
- Install the vSphere Client
- Task 1: Connect to an ESXi host with the vSphere Client
- Task 2: View host hardware configuration
- Task 3: Configure DNS and routing information for an ESXi host
- Task 4: Configure an ESXi host as an NTP client
- Task 5: Configure an ESXi host to use directory services
- Task 1: Create a virtual machine
- Task 2: Install a guest operating system in a virtual machine
- Task 3: Identify a virtual machine’s disk format and usage statistics
- Task 4: Install VMware Tools on a virtual machine installed with a Windows operating system
- Task 5: Prepare your virtual machine for upcoming labs
- Task 1: Configure the VCVA for first use
- Task 2: Install vSphere license keys
- Task 3: Create a vCenter Server inventory datacenter object
- Task 4: Create vCenter Server inventory folder objects
- Task 5: Add your ESXi host to the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 6: Configure the vCenter server appliance to use directory services
- Task 7: Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to the vCenter Server Appliance
- Task 1: View the current standard virtual switch configuration
- Task 2: Create a standard virtual switch with a virtual machine port group
- Task 3: Attach your virtual machine to a virtual switch port group
- Task 1: Add a VMkernel port group to a standard virtual switch
- Task 2: Configure the iSCSI software adapter
- Task 1: Configure access to NFS datastores
- Task 2: View iSCSI and NFS storage information
- Task 1: Review your shared storage configuration
- Task 2: Change the name of a VMFS datastore
- Task 3: Create a VMFS datastore
- Task 4: Expand a VMFS datastore to consume unused space on a LUN
- Task 5: Remove a VMFS datastore
- Task 6: Extend a VMFS datastore
- Task 1: Copy Sysprep files to the vCenter Server appliance
- Task 2: Create a template
- Task 3: Create customization specifications
- Task 4: Deploy a virtual machine from a template
- Task 5: Clone a virtual machine that is powered on
- Task 1: Increase the size of a VMDK file
- Task 2: Adjust memory allocation on a virtual machine
- Task 3: Add a raw LUN to a virtual machine and verify that the guest operating system can see it
- Task 4: Rename a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 5: Expand a thin-provisioned virtual disk
- Task 1: Configure vCenter Server to manage multiple ESXi hosts
- Task 2: Migrate virtual machine files with Storage vMotion
- Task 3: Create a virtual switch and a VMkernel port group for vMotion migration
- Task 4: Verify that your ESXi host meets vMotion requirements
- Task 5: Verify that your virtual machines meet vMotion requirements
- Task 6: Perform a vMotion migration of a virtual machine on a shared datastore
- Task 7: Prepare for the next lab
- Task 1: Unregister a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 2: Register a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 3: Unregister and delete virtual machines from disk
- Task 4: Take snapshots of a virtual machine
- Task 5: Revert to a snapshot
- Task 6: Delete an individual snapshot
- Task 7: Use the Delete All function in Snapshot Manager
- Task 1: Create a vApp
- Task 2: Power on a vApp
- Task 3: Remove a vApp
- Task 1: Try to log in directly to the ESXi host
- Task 2: Grant nonadministrator access to a user
- Task 3: Explore the ESX Admins AD group
- Task 1: Create a custom role in vCenter Server
- Task 2: Assign permissions on vCenter Server inventory objects
- Task 3: Verify permission usability
- Task 1: Create CPU contention
- Task 2: Create a resource pool named Fin-Test
- Task 3: Create a Resource Pool named Fin-Prod
- Task 4: Verify resource pool functionality
- Task 1: Create CPU activity
- Task 2: Use vCenter Server to monitor CPU utilization
- Task 3: Undo changes made to your virtual machines
- Task 1: Create a virtual machine alarm that monitors for a condition
- Task 2: Create a Virtual Machine Alarm that monitors for an event
- Task 3: Trigger virtual machine alarms and acknowledge them
- Task 4: Disable virtual machine alarms
- Task 1: Create a cluster enabled for vSphere HA
- Task 2: Add your ESXi host to a cluster
- Task 3: Test vSphere HA functionality
- Task 4: Determine vSphere HA cluster resource usage
- Task 5: Manage vSphere HA slot size
- Task 6: Configure a vSphere HA cluster with strict admission control
- Task 7: Prepare for upcoming labs
- Task 1: Prepare the virtual machine
- Task 2: Enable Fault Tolerance logging
- Task 3: Activate Fault Tolerance
- Task 4: Test Fault Tolerance
- Task 5: Disable Fault Tolerance
- Task 1: Create load imbalance
- Task 2: Create a DRS cluster
- Task 3: Verify proper DRS cluster functionality
- Task 4: Create, test, and disable an affinity rule
- Task 5: Create, test, and disable an anti-affinity rule
- Task 6: Create, test, and disable a virtual machine to host affinity rule
- Task 1: Install Update Manager
- Task 2: Install the Update Manager plug-in into the vSphere Client
- Task 3: Modify cluster settings
- Task 4: Configure Update Manager
- Task 5: Create a patch baseline
- Task 6: Attach a baseline and scan for updates
- Task 7: Stage patches onto ESXi hosts
- Task 8: Remediate the ESXi hosts
- Task 1: Install vCenter Server
Hands-on Real Time VMWare Cloud Projects
Android Offloading Computation Over Cloud
This Project used by the developers of the application, will empower the application to offload its compute intensive.
Bug Tracking System Project
This project is a software application that keeps track of reported software bugs in software development projects.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% VMWare training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- VMWare Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get a Industrial Recognized ACTE VMWare Cloud Certificate in Chennai
ACTE Credential is authorized by all of the world's largest corporations. Upon successful completion of the theoretical and practical sessions, both freshmen and corporate trainees can take advantage of our services. The VCP-DCV 2021 certification verifies a candidate's ability to implement, maintain, and troubleshoot a vSphere infrastructure utilizing best practices to create a powerful, adaptable, and secure basis for business agility that helps speed up the cloud computing transition.
Recognized, ACTE certification is distinguished. As a result of this certification, you can land senior roles at prominent multinational corporations throughout the world. Our training and practical projects must be successfully completed before certification may be issued.
What are the other courses available in VMWare Cloud?
- VSphere and virtual core certifications
- VMware Certified Professional
- Data Center Virtualization 2020 (VCP-DCV 2020) certification
How the VMWare Cloud certification will enhance my career in future?
Staying current on your certifications enhances your credibility and demonstrates a commitment to your career, your employer, and your customers. VCP certifications expire two years from the date it was earned.
Join our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other VMWare Cloud Course and trained them to get placement in top most MNC's.
How to prepare for VMWare Cloud certification?
- Plan for the Future. No doubt you have already done a careful review of your business and workforce strategies while you were making your human capital management platform decision.
- Assess the Current State.
- Create a Change Management Plan.
Join our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other VMWare Cloud Course and trained them to get certified.
What are the job opportunities available for the VMWare Cloud certification?
You will be hired as mentioned below categories:
- Cloud Infrastructure-VMware-Manager
- VMWARE ADMIN - VCloud Director
- VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery : SCFS Engineer
What is VMWare Cloud developer?
The learners can adopt the Other VMWare Cloud Certification:
- Cloud Management and Automation : $4500
- Data Center Virtualization : $250
- VMWare Cloud Certification: $4500
Complete Your C oursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced VMWare Trainer
- Our VMWare Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are VMWare domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best VMWare training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for VMWare Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
VMWare Course Reviews
I have joined ACTE for VMWARE CLOUD course in Velachery. My trainer had great level knowledge . He used to take the class in lively environment. He used to provide us live example for each and every topics. He has provided us all the concept in very easy manner. He has very good knowledge and teaching skill.
I am satisfied after learning my VMWARE CLOUD class in ACTE at Porur branch. They have a good staff who are able to teach and give perfect example. Also they provide hands on experience. Just look out for the best staff and complaint immediately if you are not satisfied with the particular trainers class. The center will help you replace with another trainer who might suit you.
Hey Guys, I really want to tell you all, They are doing simply awesome. I have joined here for VMWARE CLOUD training, ACTE took me to the core level. Trainer, he is an excellent professional guy. He really made me believe myself in Testing. I would personally suggest you if you are looking for Cloud class please join in ACTE at Chennai.
I have recently completed the VMWARE CLOUD course in ACTE at Bangalore. My tutor has good experience, knowledge in Java explained the concepts very well. It is fully practical oriented class and I suggest my friends to learn Java with the ACTE. Good mentor who takes responsibilities to mentor each student of him. Really worth for the money spent.Nice place to learn knowledge.
The best IT institute training I have experienced.. Environment is very peaceful to learn things better.. Training is so good so that people could get used to the topic very easily..you people will rock always?.Thank to ACTE Chennai.
VMWare Cloud Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire VMWare Cloud training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this VMWare Cloud Course?
Why Should I Learn VMWare Cloud Course At ACTE?
- VMWare Cloud Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by VMWare Cloud experts with 10+ years of experience in the VMWare Cloud domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A VMWare Cloud Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In VMWare Cloud?
How Do I Enroll For The VMWare Cloud Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]