- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Get Live Project Training on DevOps.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial DevOps Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of DevOps Certified Expert | 11402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next DevOps Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Apply Skills On Real Projects & Master With Certification
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of DevOps Certification and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- DevOps Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Hands-On Training on DevOps in Just 8 Weeks. Become a Certified DevOps Professional
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Specially built scenarios and comprehensive sets of related tasks help provide a practical application of the DevOps principles.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Cloud computing, AWS and Market tends, DevOps History and evolution of DevOps, Jenkins, Jenkins in Tomcat Server, Jenkins SCM configuration, Automation testing, Matrix and trend, Docker, Ansible.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH DEVOPS CERTIFICATION COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About DevOps Training Course in Chennai
DevOps is a set of practices that works to automate and integrate the processes between software development and IT teams, so they can build, test, and release software faster and more reliably. The term DevOps formed by combining the words “development” and “operations”. DevOps training is an agile relationship between operations and Development. A process that practiced by the development team and operational engineers together from beginning to the final stage of the product. Learning DevOps is not complete without understanding the DevOps lifecycle phases. DevOps life cycle includes Development, Testing, Integration, Deployment, and Monitoring.
Most Job Oriented Devops Modules Covered
Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet
Continuous Integration, Deployment
Containerization & Virtualization Concepts
Is DevOps will be an good career choice?
Well if, you’re coming to career is the main thing in your life so that DevOps career requires learning to be a skilled communicator, perhaps most especially becoming a skilled listener. DevOps also calls for a willingness to push for positive change…. as well as something that brings conventionally disconnected components in the development, deployment, and delivery of software into a single loop. Organizations are finding that DevOps is replacing their traditional IT departments
What is the scope of DevOps Developer?
DevOps assimilates development and operations teams to improve the collaboration process. A DevOps Engineer will work with IT developers to facilitate better coordination among operations, development, and testing functions by automating and streamlining the integration and deployment processes. The field of security is peculiar because the more you automated, the higher chances of automating problems too. So all automation being done in this area to be intrinsically controlled, and this brings enormous scope for DevOps philosophy. DevOps has a great and promising future.
Is it hard to learn DevOps?
Absolutely, No DevOps is easy if you have the pre-requisite skills (Linux fundamental ad Shell Scripting), our trainers will make it simple easy and intresting. Chef, Puppet, OpenStack, etc. are DevOps tools and those are includes everyday System Admin skills. ... DevOps is the cross-section of software engineering and systems administration. Moreover it is easy to learn
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My DevOps Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for DevOps developer. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Which one better, DEVOPS OR AWS?
Both are Good and both are having their own Specialty as well as both has future. DevOps is a combination of software development and operations and as its name suggests, it's a melding of these two disciplines in order to emphasize communication, collaboration, and cohesion between the traditionally separate developer and IT operations teams.DevOps helps an organization deploy software more frequently, while maintaining service stability and gaining the speed necessary for more innovation.
it is easy to learn DevOps & how many days it will take?
DevOps brings a set of principles and values to promote collaborative development and deployment approach and it can be achieved by using certain tools and processes. Hence DevOps is neither easy nor difficult, it depends on how you perceive it.
For a minimum understanding of Devops for beginners, it requires only 10–15 hours. To get a medium level understanding of Devops will require a minimum of 40–60 hours. For high-level understanding, it requires more than 2 projects.
Can a non technical person learn DevOps?
Yes, Of course you can. Just like a person without any IT experience can enter programming, System Administration, Quality Assurance, Hardware etc……..There is always an entry point to IT and DevOps is always special. And just like those other fields you will have a steep DevOps as a learning curve.so make use of it…..
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In DEVOPS?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in DevOps. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning DEVOPS in 2020?
DevOps Is Quite intresting
Definitely, it's a good choice if you want to learn DevOps. Many big IT companies such as ADP, eBay, GE, ING, Intuit, PayPal, Splunk, Uber, JP Morgan are looking for DevOps experts…. DevOps is more than what your resume can effectively communicate, namely the so-called soft skills. And it and good to take devops in 2020
Is DevOps a demand?
Yes, devOps is currently having a huge demand in IT sectors, with no signs of slowing down. According to the 2020 State of DevOps Report, organizations using DevOps practices could deploy code up to 30 times more frequently than their competitors. ... According to IT survey the average salary for a DevOps engineer is a juicy $100,000 per year.
Top reasons to consider a career in DevOps?
Top to be a Better Agility, Effective and faster deployment of apps and software. ..DevOps- a perfect source for earning money and a faster business development cycle. ...Boost product quality. ...Lower IT staff and costs. ...Become a valuable asset for the company. and You will get the chance to work with professional developers
However, your qualifications, experience, and interest also matter. With the right talent and combination, there is a good chance that an experienced DevOps candidate can advance into senior technical or management roles in the future.
DevOps Certifications: The Complete Guide
For many companies, DevOps is no longer just a buzzword, but rather, an entire culture. With increasing demands for quicker developmental strategies and continuous application deployments, the need for skilled DevOps professionals is only going to compound in years to come.
Although the field is constantly innovating, the ability for DevOps professionals to prove their expertise isn’t always straightforward. Obtaining a DevOps certification is one way for potential job candidates and employees to validate and demonstrate their skills, offering a competitive edge over others vying for the same positions.
We have put together a complete guide on DevOps certifications including some of the top DevOps certifications currently in demand.
What is a DevOps certification?
A DevOps certification is a designation that demonstrates specific competency in skills and subject matter that are needed in order to be a successful DevOps professional. These various certifications are typically obtained following an assessment, educational course, or performance review and they prove that the candidate met rigorous standards.
Why should I consider a DevOps certification?
Obtaining a DevOps certification is beneficial for both securing a new position as well as advancing a current one. More than 91% of employers believe IT certifications play a significant role in the hiring process and that such certifications are reliable predictors of future employee success.
If you are looking to pivot into a new role or technology, a DevOps certification can help provide better job opportunities. According to research, 97% of HR professionals and hiring managers use certifications as a deciding factor between equally qualified candidates, while 98% use them to confirm a candidate’s subject matter expertise. As DevOps continues to be adopted in more organizations, the field will become increasingly competitive, making any type of solid evidence of DevOps expertise even more critical.
Even if you aren’t looking to change positions, the benefits of a DevOps certification are still applicable. One of the obvious ways is with improved skills and knowledge. The information you gain from a certification program will only enhance your current capabilities. By learning DevOps methodologies, you also learn how to work in a team of cross-functional team members, including QA, developers, operation engineers, and business analysts.
DevOps positions are consistently ranked among the highest paying salaries in the industry, especially those related to cloud. By obtaining an in-demand certification, you are not only increasing your chances of being offered one of these positions, but you are also improving your likelihood for bonuses, promotions, or pay bumps.
Top DevOps Certifications
Because DevOps is not a single tool but an entire practice that combines with other tools and technology, no one certification will cover it all. Instead, a variety of certifications prove beneficial for DevOps practitioners based on market needs and industry trends.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional
When it comes to DevOps, one of the first stops is Amazon Web Services. AWS provides services that are built first for use with AWS and help companies facilitate DevOps. Utilizing these tools help engineers automate manual tasks, manage complex environments at scale, and control high velocity applications.
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional certification is intended for individuals in a DevOps engineer role with 2+ years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments.
Those who complete this certification will have expertise:
- Implementing and managing continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Implementing and automating security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Defining and deploying monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implementing systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Designing, managing, and maintaining tools to automate operational processes
The AWS DevOps Engineer Professional exam is 170 minutes long with 40-65 multiple choice questions. The exam focuses on SDLC automation; configuration management and infrastructure as code; high availability, disaster recovery, and fault tolerance; incident and event response; monitoring and logging; and policies and standards automation.
Docker Certified Associate
The container management tool Docker is used in DevOps to manage software parts as isolated, self-sufficient containers that can be deployed and run in any environment. In today’s job market, candidates with Docker skills are highly sought.
The Docker Certified Associate (DCA) certification is designed to validate that skillset with real world questions designed by experienced Docker practitioners. As the first in a multi-tiered professional certification program, the DCA serves as a foundational benchmark for real world Docker skills across the container industry. This certification course is ideal for Docker practitioners with at 6+ months of experience.
The DCA exam is 90 minutes long and contains 55 multiple choice questions, proctored online. The test covers the basics of a Docker ecosystem such as:
- Installation and configuration
- Image creation
Kubernetes is an open-source container management system that automates the process of deploying and managing multi-container applications at scale. Kubernetes paves the way for DevOps by enabling the team to keep pace with the requirements for software development, making it a power player in the world of DevOps certifications.
The Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) and the Linux Foundation collaborated to organize the Kubernetes certification program which validates professionals working on this software. There are two certification options: Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) and Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD).
Certified Kubernetes Administrator
The CKA program tests the skills, knowledge, and proficiency that a Kubernetes Administrator should possess. The CKA exam is online and consists of a performance-based set of problems that the candidate must solve in a command line within three hours. The test focuses on general Kubernetes features such as:
- Application lifecycle management
- Installation and validation
- Core concepts
- Cluster maintenance
- Logging and monitoring
Certified Kubernetes Application Developer
This CKAD certification is built for professionals that execute core practices of the Kubernetes ecosystem. Candidates should be skilled in designing, building, exposing, and configuring native cloud applications for Kubernetes. They should also be aware of application techniques for OCI-Compliant Container Runtime, Cloud native application concepts, infrastructure, and programming languages such as Python, Go, or Java.
This exam certifies a candidate’s experience, skills, application expertise, and familiarity with the Kubernetes environment. It lasts two hours and covers core concepts, configuration, multi-container pod, observability, pod design, and services and networking.
Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing service similar to AWS and the Google Cloud Platform. It offers a wide variety of services, including web servers, email servers, databases, file storage servers, virtual machines, user directories, and more. Incorporating Azure and DevOps simplifies and speeds up the entire DevOps process, providing faster and more reliable deployments.
Among the several Azure certifications, Azure DevOps Engineer Expert certification validates the skills and expertise of Azure DevOps professionals specifically. Ideally, these Azure professionals will already be working as DevOps engineers, designing and implementing DevOps best practices for the version control, build, release, compliance, testing, and infrastructure as code by using Azure technologies.
The AZ-400 exam for Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam contains 40-60 multiple choice questions and covers concepts like:
- Designing a DevOps strategy
- Implementing DevOps development processes
- Continuous integration
- Continuous delivery
- Application infrastructure
- Dependency management
- Continuous feedback
Puppet Certified Professional
Puppet is used by more than 35,000 organizations worldwide so the demand for engineers, administrators, developers, architects, and managers with Puppet experience is significant. The Puppet Certified Professional acknowledges talented candidates based on macro-level knowledge of Puppet IT automation software.
Ideal candidates should:
- Know how to use the Forge to find and Apply modules
- Be familiar with troubleshooting strategies for Puppet code and core Puppet platform components
- Understand classification strategies and ways by which one can set class parameters and variables
- Understand module testing practices, module structure, and design and arrangement of roles and profiles.
One of the top DevOps certifications is Puppet 206 – System Administration Using Puppet Exam. This exam has 60 multiple choice questions with 90 minutes to answer. Candidates can prepare for Puppet 2019 by opting for Puppet Practitioner Instructor-led training sessions and Puppet Enterprise Users Guide.
The DevOps Institute also offers multiple DevOps certifications:
- DevOps Foundation®Certification provides a baseline understanding of key DevOps terminology to ensure everyone is talking the same language and highlights the benefits of DevOps to support organizational success
- DevOps Leader (DOL)®is a unique and practical experience for participants who want to take a transformational leadership approach and make an impact within their organization by implementing DevOps.
- DevSecOps Engineering (DSOE)SMexplains how DevOps security practices differ from other security approaches and provides the education needed to understand and apply data and security sciences.
- Continuous Delivery Architecture (CDA)SMis designed for participants who are engaged in the design, implementation, and management of DevOps deployment pipelines and toolchains that support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Testing and potentially Continuous Deployment.
- DevOps Test Engineering (DTE)®addresses testing in a DevOps environment and covers concepts such as the active use of test automation, testing earlier in the development cycle, and instilling testing skills in developers, quality assurance, security, and operational teams.
- Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)®introduces agile service management, the application, and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects.
- Certified Agile Process Owner (CAPO)®dives into the process owner responsibilities so they can describe what they are doing as a process and provides the education needed to oversee the design, re-engineering and improvement of ITSM processes, particularly in the context of Agile Service Management.
Importance of Certifications for DevOps
As technology continues to evolve, so do companies, and regardless of their industry every company is starting to become a technology company. With these changes becoming the heart of business, there’s no doubt that DevOps is at the core, proving itself vital for the success of future engineers. By obtaining one of these valuable DevOps certifications, engineers ensure not only that they remain competitive in their field, but that they remain ahead of the entire curve.
ACTE Chennai offers DevOps Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of DevOps Course Course in ChennaiModule 1: Cloud computing
- What is Cloud Computing
- How Cloud Computing are helpful
- Cloud's role in DevOps orchestration
- What is AWS
- Use cases in AWS
- Companies using AWS and Market tends
- Different Services offered in AWS
- Use case: - Highly available fault tolerant systems
- Understanding availability zone
- Creating your own account in AWS
- Creating a VPC
- network gets way
- Running your own EC2 instance
- Connecting in EC2 and installing https in EC2
- Over viewS3
- SNS. Cloud watch
- Understanding the Serverless (Lambda)
- What is the market trend of DevOps
- Which back ground people can switch to DevOps
- Some typical tool stack for DevOps Jobs
- How to get maximum from the course
- Client-Server and Distributed Version control system
- Advantages of Git over SVN
- Git User trends
- Different Git tools (Git Desktop. Kraken)
- Git Installation and Configuration
- Setting up Git Bash and Git UI
- Creating first repository: Local
- Git commands: add
- Branch why what? Understanding Master
- Creating a Branch
- Merging a Branch
- Resolving Merge conflicts
- checking the difference
- Understanding the tags: Modifying
- deleting and discarding
- Use Case of Unit Testing
- Different kind of Unit Testing
- What is JUnit
- Writing a Simple JUnit Test
- Test NG introduction
- Write a Unit Testing Case in your Favorite language.
- Linux Administration
- A Linux Introduction
- Open Source Philosophy
- Embedded Systems
- Command Line Basics
- Basic Shell
- Command Line Syntax – ls
- Command Line Syntax – $PATH, Case Sensitivity
- Command Line Syntax – Basic Commands
- Command Line Syntax – uname
- Command Line Syntax – Command History, Command Completion
- Command Line Syntax – cd and pwd
- Shell Configuration Files
- Variables – Environment / System Variables
- Variables – User Defined
- Formatting Commands
- Working with Options
- Using the Command Line to Get Help
- locate, find, whereis, and using /usr/share/doc/
- Exercise: Man Page Walkthrough
- Exercise: Basic Command Line
- Using Directories and Listing Files
- The Linux File System
- Files, Directories
- Hidden Files and Directories
- Absolute and Relative Paths
- Exercise: Maneuvering the Linux File System
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files
- Files and Directories
- Case Sensitivity
- Simple Globbing and Quoting
- The Power of the Command Line
- Archiving Files on the Command Line
- Files, Directories
- Archives, Compression
- Searching and Extracting Data from Files
- Commands (Revisited)
- Command Line Pipes
- I/O Redirection
- Regular Expressions
- Exercise: Practicing with Pipes and Grep
- Turning Commands into a Script
- Basic Text Editing
- Basic Shell Scripting
- Basic Shell Scripting, Continued
- Exercise: Using the vi Text Editor
- The Linux Operating System
- Choosing an Operating System
- Windows, Mac, and Linux Differences
- Distribution Life Cycle Management
- Understanding Computer Hardware
- Where Data is Stored
- syslog, klog, dmesg
- /lib, /usr/lib, /etc, /var/log
- Your Computer on the Network
- Internet, Network, Routers
- Domain Name Service and the Default Gateway (Network Router)
- Network Configuration
- Security and File Permissions
- Basic Security and Identifying User Types
- Root and Standard Users
- System Users
- Creating Users and Groups
- User IDs
- User Commands
- Group Commands
- Exercise: Managing User Accounts
- Exercise: Creating User Groups
- Managing File Permissions and Ownership
- File/Directory Permissions and Owners
- Special Directories and Files
- Symbolic Links
- System files, Special Files, and Sticky Bits
- Use Case in Maven
- Ant vs Maven
- Maven installation and Configuration What is Maven Central
- Dependency Management why and How
- Introduction to POM
- Build lifecycle
- Maven repositories Maven plugins
- Using a POM file to run unit testing (Jenkins)
- Multi-module POM
- dependency hierarchy
- Artifactory management
- Maven Release and Snapshot
- Assignment- Create a Maven Hello world Java Project
- Run the Unit testing and and create the artifact for that
- Use Case (How Artifactories are managed)
- Artifact Lifecycle
- Basic use of Sonatype Nexus
- Artifactory Live demo
- Use Case WebServer Deployment in DevOps
- Different types of Webserver
- Proxy servers
- Mail Server
- Installation of Tomcat
- Manual Deployment
- Deploying a Web application using Maven
- Idea about Automated Deployment using Continuous Integration
- Create a Tomcat Server and Deploy the application manually
- Create a Tomcat Server and Deploy the Application Using Maven
- Benefits of Code Profiling tool
- Use case of Code Profiling tool
- Different kind of Code quality tools
- Over view of Sonar
- Installation of SonarQube
- Installation fo Code Analyser
- Sonar profiles
- Running Sonar for a project
- Configuring SonarQube for one Sample java project.
- Why Jenkins?
- What is Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Use Case1)
- Jenkins installation and Configuration
- Running Jenkins as windows service
- Deploying Jenkins in Tomcat Server
- Jenkins Global Configuration
- Building your first Hello world job
- Jenkins User Management
- Jenkins Plugin management
- Jenkins SCM configuration (Git SVN)
- Understanding the Jenkins workspace
- pre build and post build job
- Jenkins Unit testing
- Automation testing
- Mail notification
- Jenkins Reporting
- Matrix and trend
- Jenkins remote executor
- Master Slave configuration in Jenkins
- Jenkins Most used plugin
- Advanced Reference
- Jenkins pipeline plugin
- Groovy scripting
- Jenkins Parameterized build
- Environment inject plugin
- Use of Jenkins environment variables
- Deploying a specific revision
- Customizing the Jenkins UI
- Project based Matrix plugin
- Parallel Execution
- Configuring Jenkins Hub and Node in the cloud (AWS)
- Configuring a Selenium Desktop node with a Linux Server (AWS)
- Case Study
- Real time implementation of Automated role back
- Multi branch Deployment.
- What is Virtual Machine
- Why we need it
- What is Container
- Difference between Containers and Virtual Machine
- Docker Installation and Configuration
- Major Docker Components
- Container Management Running Containers
- Docker file
- Working with Registries
- Docker Port Forwarding
- What is Configuration Management
- Configuration Management Challenges
- Configuration Management in DevOps Ecosystem
- Some tools
- What is Container and Containerization
- Different types of Containers
- DOCKER: What why how ?
- Use Case 1 (Why Docker)
- Docker installation
- Docker VS Vagrant
- Docker Run commands
- Advanced Docker
- run commands
- Docker volume persistence
- Overview of Docker Compose
- Docker Hub
- Creating your own image
- Advanced reference
- Create a Docker container to run Jenkins
- Create a Docker container to run a CI/CD pipeline
- Use case 1 (Why puppet)
- Puppet installation and configuration
- Resource implementation
- Managing files and executing programs
- Testing your code Using Puppet Languages
- Variables Numbers and Strings
- control flow
- Resource Processing
- Advanced Course
- Puppet Modules
- Define QA environment
- Changing Base Module path
- Separation of Data from Code
- Introduction to Hiera
- Hiera Backend creation in Puppet
- Variables and Function lookups
- Using Puppet modules
- Puppet Forge-Server- GitHub repo.
- What is Ansible
- Advantages of Ansible
- Environment Provisioning
- Configuration Deployment
- Installation of Ansible (AWS)
- Playbooks and Writing a Playbook
- What is Monitoring
- Why we need monitoring
- Different tools of monitoring
- What is Nagios
- Nagios Architecture
- Different components of Nagios
- A typical Nagios Dashboard
- Installation and Configuration
Hands-on Real Time DevOps Projects
Customer Relationship Management
This project is designed to take requests and complaints from the customers and tracking the issue.
Health Care Web Automation
This system is implemented using web services which are related to service oriented architecture.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% DevOps training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- DevOps Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
ACTE is dedicated to advancing the human elements of DevOps success. Our role-based approach to certification focuses on the most modern competencies and hireable skills required by today’s organizations adopting DevOps.
ACTE recognizes that today’s Humans of DevOps may learn in many different ways. Our open testing program removes the requirement of formal training allowing those who already possess the skills, knowledge and experience in the domain to gain direct access to ACTE’s extensive portfolio of certifications.
Registered exam candidates will also receive a study guide including an exam requirements document, sample exam and glossary that will help the candidate prepare by defining the scope of the examination.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate and digital badge from ACTE acknowledging their achievement.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced DevOps Trainer
- Our DevOps Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are DevOps domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best DevOps training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for DevOps Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
DevOps Course Reviews
ACTE tambaram branch is the best Training Institute in Chennai that i have ever gone through. Trainers here are focused on providing real time and practical oriented hands-on training in learning concepts that too with very flexible timings and environment.
I did my course in devops in ACTE porur branch at chennai. I am a fresher to this field.The trainer was very professional and patient .He explained the topics in detail...He cleared all my doubts and provided adequate practice.
Thanks a lot to ACTE Technologies in chennai.Trainers and management team for the brilliant sessions and Support which is given after training helping us to sit for practical’s and arranged separate session. Training really helped me how to deploy that in real system. The locations is perfect for 'study only' purposes as there aren't many distractions in the area. Overall, highly recommended to anyone seeking professional development.
ACTE in Bangalore is an excellent institution, it provides great environment to learn and improve skills that are required in today's IT world. We are getting good guidelines from ACTE founder and having excellent teaching faculty. Do not worry about career gap and less percentage in academic, really, you will have plenty of opportunities to go forward through the guidelines of ACTE.
ACTE is the best Training Institute that i have ever gone through. Trainers here are focused on providing real time and practical oriented hands-on training in learning concepts that too with very flexible timings and environment.
DevOps Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire DevOps training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this DevOps Course?
Why Should I Learn DevOps Course At ACTE?
- DevOps Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by DevOps experts with 10+ years of experience in the DevOps domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A DevOps Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In DevOps?
How Do I Enroll For The DevOps Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]