- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in DevOps.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in DevOps.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial DevOps Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of DevOps Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next DevOps Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of DevOps Certification and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- DevOps Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Cloud computing, AWS and Market tends, DevOps History and evolution of DevOps, Jenkins, Jenkins in Tomcat Server, Jenkins SCM configuration, Automation testing, Matrix and trend, Docker, Ansible.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH DEVOPS CERTIFICATION COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About DevOps Training Course in Anna Nagar
DevOps is a set of practices intended to reduce the time between committing a change to a system and the change being placed into normal production, while ensuring high quality. A more widespread context, the term is frequently used to define a brand-new paradigm to be used in the whole development cycle of an IT product, from the idea to the post-release phases.so upgrade yourself and shine highly through ACTE DevOps program. Enroll Now with us ACTE DevOps Classroom & Online Training Course.
Most Job Oriented Devops Modules Covered
Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet
Continuous Integration, Deployment
Containerization & Virtualization Concepts
Is DevOps will be an good career choice?
Well if, you’re coming to career is the main thing in your life so that DevOps career requires learning to be a skilled communicator, perhaps most especially becoming a skilled listener. DevOps also calls for a willingness to push for positive change…. as well as something that brings conventionally disconnected components in the development, deployment, and delivery of software into a single loop. Organizations are finding that DevOps is replacing their traditional IT departments
What is the scope of DevOps Developer?
DevOps assimilates development and operations teams to improve the collaboration process. A DevOps Engineer will work with IT developers to facilitate better coordination among operations, development, and testing functions by automating and streamlining the integration and deployment processes. The field of security is peculiar because the more you automated, the higher chances of automating problems too. So all automation being done in this area to be intrinsically controlled, and this brings enormous scope for DevOps philosophy. DevOps has a great and promising future.
Is it hard to learn DevOps?
Absolutely, No DevOps is easy if you have the pre-requisite skills (Linux fundamental ad Shell Scripting), our trainers will make it simple easy and intresting. Chef, Puppet, OpenStack, etc. are DevOps tools and those are includes everyday System Admin skills. ... DevOps is the cross-section of software engineering and systems administration. Moreover it is easy to learn
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My DevOps Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for DevOps developer. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Which one better, DEVOPS OR AWS?
Both are Good and both are having their own Specialty as well as both has future. DevOps is a combination of software development and operations and as its name suggests, it's a melding of these two disciplines in order to emphasize communication, collaboration, and cohesion between the traditionally separate developer and IT operations teams.DevOps helps an organization deploy software more frequently, while maintaining service stability and gaining the speed necessary for more innovation.
it is easy to learn DevOps & how many days it will take?
DevOps brings a set of principles and values to promote collaborative development and deployment approach and it can be achieved by using certain tools and processes. Hence DevOps is neither easy nor difficult, it depends on how you perceive it.
For a minimum understanding of Devops for beginners, it requires only 10–15 hours. To get a medium level understanding of Devops will require a minimum of 40–60 hours. For high-level understanding, it requires more than 2 projects.
Can a non technical person learn DevOps?
Yes, Of course you can. Just like a person without any IT experience can enter programming, System Administration, Quality Assurance, Hardware etc……..There is always an entry point to IT and DevOps is always special. And just like those other fields you will have a steep DevOps as a learning curve.so make use of it…..
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In DEVOPS?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in DevOps. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning DEVOPS in 2020?
DevOps Is Quite intresting
Definitely, it's a good choice if you want to learn DevOps. Many big IT companies such as ADP, eBay, GE, ING, Intuit, PayPal, Splunk, Uber, JP Morgan are looking for DevOps experts…. DevOps is more than what your resume can effectively communicate, namely the so-called soft skills. And it and good to take devops in 2020
Is DevOps a demand?
Yes, devOps is currently having a huge demand in IT sectors, with no signs of slowing down. According to the 2020 State of DevOps Report, organizations using DevOps practices could deploy code up to 30 times more frequently than their competitors. ... According to IT survey the average salary for a DevOps engineer is a juicy $100,000 per year.
Top reasons to consider a career in DevOps?
Top to be a Better Agility, Effective and faster deployment of apps and software. ..DevOps- a perfect source for earning money and a faster business development cycle. ...Boost product quality. ...Lower IT staff and costs. ...Become a valuable asset for the company. and You will get the chance to work with professional developers
However, your qualifications, experience, and interest also matter. With the right talent and combination, there is a good chance that an experienced DevOps candidate can advance into senior technical or management roles in the future.
- Development is a stage in the DevOps lifecycle where the development of software takes place with no halt.
- The entire software development process is divided into smaller development cycles, developed simultaneously which take lesser time and so that the software can be completely developed and delivered at the earliest.
- Continuous development encompasses coding then creating different forms of the code using SVN, Git and then wrapping the code into an executable folder to forward it to the quality analysts for testing the codes.
- Quality Analysts use tools like Selenium, Junit, etc. to remove the bugs while testing the developed software and to ensure that there are no flaws in the functionality of the software.
- Testing multiple parts of the code takes place continuously and once each part is tested, it is integrated with the main prevailing code.
- Any code providing a new functionality is integrated with the prevailing code in the integration stage. Since continuous development and testing of codes take place, hence to update the new code, integration must be unified.
- The updated code should ensure zero failure, so that once the new code is added, no error occur in the runtime. Hence testing plays an important role making sure that the new code does not bring negative reaction during the runtime.
- Jenkins is a tool used in the integration purpose that triggers any change made in the code automatically or even manually.
- This is the particular phase where the software is deployed to the production house.
- All the codes developed are deployed to the servers ensuring 100 percent accuracy. As the deployment process takes place in a nonstop process, so the automation tools like the Salt Stack, Puppet, Chef etc. plays an important role.
- Deployment should be such that any changes made any time on the code, should not affect the runtime of the code even in high traffic of the website. Hence, during the deployment process, the system administrator should keep on scaling up the servers in order to welcome higher number of host users.
- Monitoring is a vital phase in the DevOps lifecycle. It determines the quality of the entire DevOps lifecycle.
- The operations team take care of the inappropriate system behavior or if any bugs that may arise during the user activity. To maintain proper system health, bugs need to be highlighted frequently so that the degrading performance of the system can be avoided.
- For this, the operations team uses popular tools like Sensu, NewRelic, and Nagios. These improves the efficiency and dependency of the system resulting in lower support rate. Any chief matter that gets highlighted during the monitoring phase, could be informed to the developers who solve the issue in the continuous development stage.
All the above stages in the DevOps lifecycle are performed continuously on the loop, until and unless the quality of the product that is looked for is obtained.
ACTE Anna Nagar offers DevOps Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of DevOps Course Course in Anna NagarModule 1: Cloud computing
- What is Cloud Computing
- How Cloud Computing are helpful
- Cloud's role in DevOps orchestration
- What is AWS
- Use cases in AWS
- Companies using AWS and Market tends
- Different Services offered in AWS
- Use case: - Highly available fault tolerant systems
- Understanding availability zone
- Creating your own account in AWS
- Creating a VPC
- network gets way
- Running your own EC2 instance
- Connecting in EC2 and installing https in EC2
- Over viewS3
- SNS. Cloud watch
- Understanding the Serverless (Lambda)
- What is the market trend of DevOps
- Which back ground people can switch to DevOps
- Some typical tool stack for DevOps Jobs
- How to get maximum from the course
- Client-Server and Distributed Version control system
- Advantages of Git over SVN
- Git User trends
- Different Git tools (Git Desktop. Kraken)
- Git Installation and Configuration
- Setting up Git Bash and Git UI
- Creating first repository: Local
- Git commands: add
- Branch why what? Understanding Master
- Creating a Branch
- Merging a Branch
- Resolving Merge conflicts
- checking the difference
- Understanding the tags: Modifying
- deleting and discarding
- Use Case of Unit Testing
- Different kind of Unit Testing
- What is JUnit
- Writing a Simple JUnit Test
- Test NG introduction
- Write a Unit Testing Case in your Favorite language.
- Linux Administration
- A Linux Introduction
- Open Source Philosophy
- Embedded Systems
- Command Line Basics
- Basic Shell
- Command Line Syntax – ls
- Command Line Syntax – $PATH, Case Sensitivity
- Command Line Syntax – Basic Commands
- Command Line Syntax – uname
- Command Line Syntax – Command History, Command Completion
- Command Line Syntax – cd and pwd
- Shell Configuration Files
- Variables – Environment / System Variables
- Variables – User Defined
- Formatting Commands
- Working with Options
- Using the Command Line to Get Help
- locate, find, whereis, and using /usr/share/doc/
- Exercise: Man Page Walkthrough
- Exercise: Basic Command Line
- Using Directories and Listing Files
- The Linux File System
- Files, Directories
- Hidden Files and Directories
- Absolute and Relative Paths
- Exercise: Maneuvering the Linux File System
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files
- Files and Directories
- Case Sensitivity
- Simple Globbing and Quoting
- The Power of the Command Line
- Archiving Files on the Command Line
- Files, Directories
- Archives, Compression
- Searching and Extracting Data from Files
- Commands (Revisited)
- Command Line Pipes
- I/O Redirection
- Regular Expressions
- Exercise: Practicing with Pipes and Grep
- Turning Commands into a Script
- Basic Text Editing
- Basic Shell Scripting
- Basic Shell Scripting, Continued
- Exercise: Using the vi Text Editor
- The Linux Operating System
- Choosing an Operating System
- Windows, Mac, and Linux Differences
- Distribution Life Cycle Management
- Understanding Computer Hardware
- Where Data is Stored
- syslog, klog, dmesg
- /lib, /usr/lib, /etc, /var/log
- Your Computer on the Network
- Internet, Network, Routers
- Domain Name Service and the Default Gateway (Network Router)
- Network Configuration
- Security and File Permissions
- Basic Security and Identifying User Types
- Root and Standard Users
- System Users
- Creating Users and Groups
- User IDs
- User Commands
- Group Commands
- Exercise: Managing User Accounts
- Exercise: Creating User Groups
- Managing File Permissions and Ownership
- File/Directory Permissions and Owners
- Special Directories and Files
- Symbolic Links
- System files, Special Files, and Sticky Bits
- Use Case in Maven
- Ant vs Maven
- Maven installation and Configuration What is Maven Central
- Dependency Management why and How
- Introduction to POM
- Build lifecycle
- Maven repositories Maven plugins
- Using a POM file to run unit testing (Jenkins)
- Multi-module POM
- dependency hierarchy
- Artifactory management
- Maven Release and Snapshot
- Assignment- Create a Maven Hello world Java Project
- Run the Unit testing and and create the artifact for that
- Use Case (How Artifactories are managed)
- Artifact Lifecycle
- Basic use of Sonatype Nexus
- Artifactory Live demo
- Use Case WebServer Deployment in DevOps
- Different types of Webserver
- Proxy servers
- Mail Server
- Installation of Tomcat
- Manual Deployment
- Deploying a Web application using Maven
- Idea about Automated Deployment using Continuous Integration
- Create a Tomcat Server and Deploy the application manually
- Create a Tomcat Server and Deploy the Application Using Maven
- Benefits of Code Profiling tool
- Use case of Code Profiling tool
- Different kind of Code quality tools
- Over view of Sonar
- Installation of SonarQube
- Installation fo Code Analyser
- Sonar profiles
- Running Sonar for a project
- Configuring SonarQube for one Sample java project.
- Why Jenkins?
- What is Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Use Case1)
- Jenkins installation and Configuration
- Running Jenkins as windows service
- Deploying Jenkins in Tomcat Server
- Jenkins Global Configuration
- Building your first Hello world job
- Jenkins User Management
- Jenkins Plugin management
- Jenkins SCM configuration (Git SVN)
- Understanding the Jenkins workspace
- pre build and post build job
- Jenkins Unit testing
- Automation testing
- Mail notification
- Jenkins Reporting
- Matrix and trend
- Jenkins remote executor
- Master Slave configuration in Jenkins
- Jenkins Most used plugin
- Advanced Reference
- Jenkins pipeline plugin
- Groovy scripting
- Jenkins Parameterized build
- Environment inject plugin
- Use of Jenkins environment variables
- Deploying a specific revision
- Customizing the Jenkins UI
- Project based Matrix plugin
- Parallel Execution
- Configuring Jenkins Hub and Node in the cloud (AWS)
- Configuring a Selenium Desktop node with a Linux Server (AWS)
- Case Study
- Real time implementation of Automated role back
- Multi branch Deployment.
- What is Virtual Machine
- Why we need it
- What is Container
- Difference between Containers and Virtual Machine
- Docker Installation and Configuration
- Major Docker Components
- Container Management Running Containers
- Docker file
- Working with Registries
- Docker Port Forwarding
- What is Configuration Management
- Configuration Management Challenges
- Configuration Management in DevOps Ecosystem
- Some tools
- What is Container and Containerization
- Different types of Containers
- DOCKER: What why how ?
- Use Case 1 (Why Docker)
- Docker installation
- Docker VS Vagrant
- Docker Run commands
- Advanced Docker
- run commands
- Docker volume persistence
- Overview of Docker Compose
- Docker Hub
- Creating your own image
- Advanced reference
- Create a Docker container to run Jenkins
- Create a Docker container to run a CI/CD pipeline
- Use case 1 (Why puppet)
- Puppet installation and configuration
- Resource implementation
- Managing files and executing programs
- Testing your code Using Puppet Languages
- Variables Numbers and Strings
- control flow
- Resource Processing
- Advanced Course
- Puppet Modules
- Define QA environment
- Changing Base Module path
- Separation of Data from Code
- Introduction to Hiera
- Hiera Backend creation in Puppet
- Variables and Function lookups
- Using Puppet modules
- Puppet Forge-Server- GitHub repo.
- What is Ansible
- Advantages of Ansible
- Environment Provisioning
- Configuration Deployment
- Installation of Ansible (AWS)
- Playbooks and Writing a Playbook
- What is Monitoring
- Why we need monitoring
- Different tools of monitoring
- What is Nagios
- Nagios Architecture
- Different components of Nagios
- A typical Nagios Dashboard
- Installation and Configuration
Hands-on Real Time DevOps Projects
Customer Relationship Management
This project is designed to take requests and complaints from the customers and tracking the issue.
Health Care Web Automation
This system is implemented using web services which are related to service oriented architecture.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Anna Nagar offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% DevOps training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- DevOps Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at ACTE is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced DevOps Trainer
- Our DevOps Training in Anna Nagar. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are DevOps domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best DevOps training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for DevOps Training in Anna Nagar from recognized IT organizations.
DevOps Course Reviews
ACTE tambaram branch is the best Training Institute in Anna Nagar that i have ever gone through. Trainers here are focused on providing real time and practical oriented hands-on training in learning concepts that too with very flexible timings and environment.
I had completed my course in DevOps at Anna Nagar. ACTE is the best place to improve your skills and to move forward in your career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained the concept as well as the subject in clear way. Topics are not skipped and trainer ensures that you understand the topic. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!
Thanks a lot to ACTE Technologies in Anna Nagar.Trainers and management team for the brilliant sessions and Support which is given after training helping us to sit for practical’s and arranged separate session. Training really helped me how to deploy that in real system. The locations is perfect for 'study only' purposes as there aren't many distractions in the area. Overall, highly recommended to anyone seeking professional development.
ACTE in Bangalore is an excellent institution, it provides great environment to learn and improve skills that are required in today's IT world. We are getting good guidelines from ACTE founder and having excellent teaching faculty. Do not worry about career gap and less percentage in academic, really, you will have plenty of opportunities to go forward through the guidelines of ACTE.
ACTE is the best Training Institute that i have ever gone through. Trainers here are focused on providing real time and practical oriented hands-on training in learning concepts that too with very flexible timings and environment.
DevOps Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire DevOps training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this DevOps Course?
Why Should I Learn DevOps Course At ACTE?
- DevOps Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by DevOps experts with 10+ years of experience in the DevOps domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A DevOps Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In DevOps?
How Do I Enroll For The DevOps Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]