- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in VLSI.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in VLSI.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial VLSI Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of VLSI Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next VLSI Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Practices on Job Oriented Modules Covered in VLSI Training in Chennai
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of VLSI and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Certified VLSI Design Engineer Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: volution of VLSI Systems, Digital Electronics, Combinational logic design, Flip Flops, Sequentional circuit design, Designing of Memories, Programmable Logic devices, Circuit Design with VHDL, Elements of VHDL LANGUAGES, Different types of VHDL Modeling, ifiers, Dataflow modeling, Structural Modeling, Test Bench, Design and synthesis by using Verilog HDL, Verilog HDL, Modeling Concepts, Basic Concepts, Modules, Behavioural Modeling, Structured Procedures, Intial Statement, Always Statement, Event- Base Timing Control, Conditional Statements, If Statements, Case Statements, Loop Statements, Task and Functions, Switch Level Modeling.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH VLSI COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is a VLSI career the best or not?
VLSI is one of the best options for electronics engineers who are looking for core job. VLSI offers diverse job profiles with excellent career growth and pay packages in India and abroad.
What is the scope of VLSI design?
Yes. It does demand a lot of passion, effort, analytical and problem-solving skills to get into the semiconductor industry but if you start right with keeping your basics strong and learning as per Industry’s demands, You could easily make it to a successful career in this fast-growing industry.
Is VLSI enough to get a job Opportunity?
From a job-perspective, VLSI is the most future proof career for electronics and electrical engineers. Refer to the below article to understand the huge requirement of trained resources in the industry.There are lot of VLSI startup companies which are started just 5 to 10 years back and yielding very good. And it is expected that lot more startups will come in forth coming years.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My VLSI Course Completion?
Why do we choose VLSI rather than other technologies?
VLSI is a great career option if you are from Electronics background and to be a part of this Industry requires strong command on basics as well as good hands on knowledge of latest skills.If you want to master digital electronics and Verilog , The VLSI DM course is the best choice. It starts with an overview of VLSI and explains VLSI technology, SoC design, Moores law and the difference between ASIC and FPGA. With this overview, it walks you through all the steps of complete VLSI Design flow and explains every step in detail. Then it covers the complete digital design, combinational, sequential and FSM designs. And finally it trains you extensively on Verilog HDL programming and makes you a hands-on RTL designer.
What are the prerequisites needed for the VLSI design course and some of the free VLSI CAD tools?
- A class on logic design, spanning combinational and sequential logic.
- A class on analog electronic circuits; transistor-level circuit design.
- A programming class, to familiarize yourself with scripting and using UNIX.
Can I learn VLSI without any Electrical experience?
Yes, you can, just by knowing digital design doesn’t make you a RTL engineer, you need to know coding as well especially Verilog, UVM concepts and much more.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In VLSI?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in VLSI. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning VLSI?
- You must be acquainted with Analog Electronics (esp. MOSFETs, Opamps etc.) and Digital Electronics (Logic Gates, FlipFlops etc.) by now to start learning VLSI concepts.
- After completing the course you can have a choice to choose your career path. For example, if you like the subject then you can choose to build your career related to VLSI and if not there is still one more year with you to decide your career path.
- Given that you find it interesting, you will get your final year to study more about VLSI and do projects which will boost your resume.
How much does it take to learn VLSI Physical Design completely?
To get a basic understanding of the entire flow it might take 4–5 months with some practical experience of running blocks through the flow and learning the basic tcl and make . (Again might vary from person to person ).
What are the reasons to consider a career in VLSI?
VLSI is one of the best options for electronics engineers who are looking for core job. VLSI offers diverse job profiles with excellent career growth and pay packages in India and abroad. As this is highly specialized domain, it’s quite challenging for new college grads(especially for the ones from normal engineering colleges with no placement record in core areas). This is the reason many aspiring VLSI engineers either opt for Master’s degree in VLSI or any PG Diploma Course in VLSI so as to be VLSI industry ready.
Overview of VLSI Training in Chennai
The microprocessor is a VLSI device. Before the introduction of VLSI technology most ICs had a limited set of functions they could perform. An electronic circuit might consist of a CPU, ROM, RAM and other glue logic. VLSI lets IC makers add all of these into one chip. VLSI's design tools eventually included not only design entry and simulation but eventually cell-based routing (chip compiler), a data path compiler, SRAM and ROM compilers, and a state machine compiler. The tools were an integrated design solution for IC design and not just point tools, or more general purpose system tools. A designer could edit transistor-level polygons and/or logic schematics, then run DRC and LVS, extract parasitics from the layout and run Spice simulation, then back-annotate the timing or gate size changes into the logic schematic database. Characterization tools were integrated to generate FrameMaker Data Sheets for Libraries. Start Learning with us ACTE VLSI Classroom and Online Training Course.
ACTE Chennai offers VLSI Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of VLSI Course in ChennaiModule 1: Introduction to VLSI
- volution of VLSI Systems
- Applications of VLSI Systems
- Processor Based Systems
- Embedded Systems
- FPGA Based Systems
- Digital System Design Using FPGAs
- Spartan-3 FPGAs
- Introduction to VHDL language
- Introduction to Digital Electronics
- Number systems
- Code conversions
- Boolean algebra
- Logic gates
- Standard representation of logical functions
- Karnaugh map method
- MSI circuits
- Adders / subtractors
- Arithmetic Logic Unit (ALU)
- Encoders/ Decoders
- Type of Flip flops
- Conversion of flip flops
- Application of flip flops
- Types of shift registers
- Application of registers
- Ripple or Asynchronous counters
- Synchronous counters
- Clocked sequential circuits
- Memory Organization and operation
- Expanding memory size
- Expanding memory capacity
- Different types of memories
- Programmable logic array (PLAs)
- Programmable array logic (PALs)
- Complex programmable logic devices (CPLDs)
- Field programmable gate array (FPGA)
- Computer-Aided Design Tools (CAD)
- Introduction to VHDL
- Code structure
- Library Functions
- Configuration Declaration
- Package Declaration
- Different Data types
- Variables & Signals
- Behavioral modeling
- Modeling techniques
- If statement
- Case statement
- Wait statement
- Loop statement
- Process statement
- When statements.
- Block statement
- Generate statement
- Component declaration
- Component instantiation
- Modeling a Test Bench
- Test Bench for Combinational Circuits
- Test Bench for Sequential Circuits
- Evolution of CAD
- Typical Design flow
- Importance of HDL's
- Popularity of Verilog HDL
- Design methodologies
- Module concept
- types of modeling
- Lexical Conventions
- Number Specifications
- Data Types
- System Task
- Compiler Directives
- Continous Assignments
- Expression Operators
- Operators Types
- Different between Task and Function
Hands-on Real Time VLSI Projects
FPGA Based Robotic ARM Controller
This Project is used to pick and place various objects in the industries from one place to another place.
Multi Channel UART using FPGA
This project presents a multi-channel UART controller based on FIFO(First In First Out) technique and FPGA.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% VLSI training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- VLSI Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced VLSI Trainer
- Our VLSI Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are VLSI domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best VLSI training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for VLSI Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
VLSI Course Reviews
Took up the VLSI course in this institute. Was able to complete within a two month. Very helpful and good trainer. The course was very useful for both business and jobs. Must try for those who are interested in entrepreneurship.
I have joined VLSI course here..The trainer was excellent! She has an in in-depth understanding and experience in VLSI... It is use full to learn great amount of information about this course... Very good training academy..
I had completed VLSI courses. Here the overall experience was too good. My trainer is Ram, he's teaching is very well. It is a nice place to learn.
VLSI course was very useful and informative. Mr Subash our trainer who is very passionate about VLSI was excellent ,knowledgeable and very supportive.There were lots of interaction and good discussions. I could get a clear idea of the subject. The infrastructure at ACTE is very good.
Have taken vlsi course in ACTE @ Porur. Learning was good here and concepts were explained very well by trainer Selvakumar. I was able to get good hands on knowledge during the sessions. He covered all important concepts and real time scenarios in detail. Experience was good.
VLSI Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire VLSI training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this VLSI Course?
Why Should I Learn VLSI Course At ACTE?
- VLSI Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by VLSI experts with 10+ years of experience in the VLSI domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A VLSI Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In VLSI?
How Do I Enroll For The VLSI Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]