- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Interior Design.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Interior Design.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Interior Design Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Interior Design Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Interior Design Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Best Practices on Job Oriented Modules Covered in Interior Design Training in Chennai
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of Interior Design and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Interior Design professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: express artistic, centric design methodology, Interior/Furniture/Architecture company, motion camera, Anthropometric scale, miscellaneous design.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH INTERIOR DESIGN COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is Interior Designer is a good career?
It is definitely a good career option for those who are good at creativity and ideas.It has good scope and opportunities. You may pursue your career as a interior designer or as an interior architect. But doing a designing course from (Interior or Fashion Course) from the best college will be an advantage.
Is Interior Design in demand?
Employment of interior designers is projected to grow 4 percent from 2018 to 2028, about as fast as the average for all occupations.For example, interior designers will be needed to help accommodate the future living needs of an aging population, especially for people who choose to stay in their homes.
Is it hard to get a job as an interior designer?
Yes, it is hard for those who have no passion for interior design. So, ensuring all those things is really hard for an interior designer. You can easily get a degree in interior designing from an interior design institute. But, a successful career as an interior designer cannot be achieved in that easy way.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Interior Design Course Completion?
How do I start a career in interior design?
- Earn a degree in interior design.
- Pass the National Council for Interior Design qualification exam.
- Take some pro bono projects.
- Build a portfolio.
- LOOK FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES.
What are the prerequisites for learning Interior Design?
Interior designer education requirements usually consist of a bachelor's degree, but interior designer education is available at the associate's, bachelor's, and master's degree levels. There are also a variety of different kinds of construction classes, such as blue print reading, that may be helpful in the industry.
How do I become an interior designer with no experience?
- Ample understanding of light, shapes and spaces.
- A creative bent of mind.
- In-depth knowledge and psychology of colours.
- How to combine colours.
- Knowledge of ventilation and air flow.
- Safety measures while designing a space.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Interior Design?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Interior Design. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Why are Interior Design important?
Whereas, a poor interior design makes a larger house that lack space. Interior designers are experts in creating more spaces, improving the space efficiency, improving the functional usage of space, improving the lighting effect, improving the color effects, improving the textures, patterns, scale, size etc.
How long would it take to master Interior Design?
Most bachelor's degree programs in interior design take 4 years to complete, while master's degree programs take 2 years. However, when answering how long it takes to become an interior designer, students need to consider licensure. This 2 Years depend on learning practical experience otherwise you can learn in 2-3 Months.
Top reasons to consider a career in Interior Design?
- Promising opportunities.
- Creativity, imagination, and innovation.
- Engaging and challenging projects.
- Making a difference and positive change.
- Potential for entrepreneurship.
- Huge enriching exposure.
- Diverse sectors and industries.
Overview of Interior Design Training in Chennai
Video production course, you'll learn the basics of planning and shooting videos. You'll learn how to control your video camera, execute different kinds of If you’re serious about taking your interior design skills to the next level, we’re standing by with the support you need. ACTE is proud to offer a wide range of interior design short courses Classroom & online - including the Comforatble batch timings. Enrolment is open throughout the year, making now the perfect time to get started. Sign up online, or contact a member of our student Counseller team or for more information.Start Learning with us ACTE Interior Design Classroom and Online Training Course.
ACTE Chennai offers Interior Design Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Interior Design Course in ChennaiModule 1
- Communicate visually and express artistic values in your creation
- Practice Digital Photography for extending skill in observation and referencing
- Develop visual content for print campaigns and publishing for architectural and interiors firms
- Understand composition, colour and type for better look development
- Manipulate images to suit the target application
- Understand user-centric design methodology
- Understand layout design for Web
- Create Website designs for an Interior/Furniture/Architecture company
- Create 3D objects and simple special effects
- Understand various Cinematography concepts to create rich walkthroughs
- Implement the techniques of motion camera handling for interior walkthrough
- Utilize video and audio editing techniques
- Convert 2D floor plans into 3D visualizations
- Understand human proportions ( Anthropometric scale)
- Understand the functionality of materials, finishes and various building elements
- Draft 2D architectural designs
- Develop 3D interior and exterior architectural models and present it with advanced 3D rendering techniques
- Design an interior space including flooring, windows, doors, walls, lighting, furniture, and miscellaneous design pieces
Hands-on Real Time Interior Design Projects
Gallery of BeFunky Portland Office Project
This project is used to design Gallery of BeFunky Portland Office.
Modern Office Design project
This project is defined by people and culture rather than an inflexible geometry.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Interior Design training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Interior Design Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Interior Design Trainer
- Our Interior Design Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Interior Design domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Interior Design training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Interior Design Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Interior Design Course Reviews
ACTE tambaram branch is a very good training institute in chennai. I am satisfied with the training provided on designing course. My trainer taught well. He always gives gud examples during the class.he cleared all my doubts, even if it is very small. All ACTE staffs are very polite with the students and the class rooms are clean and well maintained.It is a very good place for fresher who are all want to shine in Designing.
ACTE porur branch is one of the most sought out professional training institutes in Chennai and they take it seriously. I Completed my Interior designing classes in about two months moving up the ladder in a practical oriented course. We had regular hands on practices and tests too. This was a great experience
Acte is one of the Best Institute in chennai for design as it helps u to understand the art of designing not only through text books but through practical means as to ensure its students to reach far and wide.
ACTE is Best Institute in bangalore for interior design, nice faculty and good campus.
Awesome faculty, helping staff... If you want to be the best join ACTE.
Interior Design Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Interior Design training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Interior Design Course?
Why Should I Learn Interior Design Course At ACTE?
- Interior Design Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Interior Design experts with 10+ years of experience in the Interior Design domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies