- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Digital Marketing.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation of Digital Marketing Techniques.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best Curriculum Designed by Industrial Digital Marketing Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Digital Marketing Certified Expert | 15302+ Students Trained & 360+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Overview of Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates from any stream and experienced candiates
- You gain knowledge of Basics of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour, Marketing Mix Decisions and Advanced tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and sophisticated Lab Facility
- Google Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Guidance for Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Learning Concepts:Basics of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour, Marketing Mix Decisions, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing etc
- START YOUR CAREER WITH DIGITAL MARKETING MASTERS PROGRAM TRAINING COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course
We would do whatever it takes to make this a definitive Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course. We will try to cover almost all the topics related to Digital Marketing technology. It would be your unique destination to learn Advanced Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Certification.
Learning Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course can help open up many opportunities for your career. It is a great skill-set to have as many roles in the job market requires proficiency in Marketing Concepts. Mastering Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course can help you get started with your career in IT Companies like Paypal, Capgemini, Accenture, Mphasis, CTS, MindLabs hiring Digital Marketing Executive.
This course will not only cover the core issues but will also cover many more advanced topics. This course is going to be one of the most comprehensive programs on ACTE. Basics of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour, Marketing Mix Decisions, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing: THERE IS NO PROBLEM. Everything is covered
Best Job Oriented Topics Covered
Basics of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
Marketing Mix Decisions
Implementing and Measuring Integrated Digital Campaign
Social Media Marketing
Basic areas for cross-cultural marketing
Types of reference group
Is Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course a good career choice?
Yes, digital marketing can stay because of the most powerful method of marketing in the future. The dynamics of digital marketing are ever-changing a day a digital vendor must be agile, alert, and adapt to the latest changes.
Is that difficult to become a Digital Marketer?
Every digital Marketer gets a bucket of anxiety. It comes in several forms, triggered by different causes. End-result is digital marketers realize it onerous to formulate sure-fire campaigns, generate traffic, and drive conversion. Such distressing moments will cause losing the sting for digital marketers.
What background knowledge is necessary?
The Digital Marketing Executive ought to have the power to manage a content management system. Coordinate with colleague groups to form marketing campaigns. They have the consistency to the understanding of all social media platforms.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for developer. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
What is the Eligibility criteria to attend the Digital Marketing Masters Program?
An academic degree in marketing research or the same field is needed to become a digital marketing specialist. People should demonstrate exceptional net skills and have the flexibility. Work expertise during a marketing-related to is most well-liked.
How to become a Digital Marketing Masters Program Trainee?
- Attend Networking Events.
- Learn from Digital promoting Brands and Entrepreneurs.
- Connect with similar people.
- Find a Digital promoting situation.
- Become a Member of a knowledgeable Body.
- Stay Up so far on the State of Digital promoting.
- Practice Continuous Learning.
Does Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course require coding?
Digital Marketing Executive doesn't want any programming skills or cryptography background to start their career in Digital Marketing doubtless, digital marketing executive professionals with programming learning are vital resources for the organization it is not a requirement talent for marketers.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Digital Marketing Masters Program?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Digital Marketing Masters Program. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Digital Marketing Masters Program?
Doing a Certification in Digital Marketing Masters Program may enhance your career growth in the Market. It may open up opportunities in the industrial market it is very much worth it. it's about an intuitive and deep understanding of Advanced tools and concepts of digital marketing best practices and paradigms.
How long would it take to masters in Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course?
Three-Four months is long enough to learn a considerable amount of Digital Marketing Masters Program. If you are already able to fluently program in another language, then 2 months would be a generous amount of time to learn enough Digital Marketing Masters Program to meaningfully contribute in a professional capacity.
Top reasons to consider a career in Digital Marketing Masters Program?
- Reaching global markets.
- Growth in the number of internet users.
- Drastic changes in traditional marketing.
- Increased digital classifieds market revenue.
ACTE offers Digital Marketing Masters Program Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Digital Marketing Masters Program Course Content
Syllabus of Basics of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour CourseModule 1: Introduction and concept
- Introduction market strategy and consumer behaviour
- Market Analysis
- Consumer decision process
- Meaning of culture
- Characteristics of culture
- Function of culture
- Types of culture
- Cross-cultural consumer analysis
- Crosscultural marketing objectives
- Basic areas for cross-cultural marketing
- Problem in cross cultural marketing
- Motives and motivation
- Positive or negative motivation
- Personal social motives
- Types of involvement
- Measuring involvement
- values and attitudes, means and end chain model
- Disadvantage of groups
- Reference group
- Types of reference group
- Social class and consumer behavior
- Introduction social class categorization
- Social class life style and buying behavior
- Social class and market segmentation
- Social factors
- Social class and consumer behavior
- Meaning of attitude
- Nature and characteristics of attitude
- Types of attitude
- Learning of attitude
- Sources of influence on attitude formation
- Model of attitude- Tricomponent attitude model
- Multiattribute attitude model
- Consumer decision making process
- Introduction, levels of consumer decision
- Consumer information processing model
- Hierarchy of effects model
Syllabus of Marketing Mix Decisions CourseModule 1: Product and Product Policy
At the end of this module, you will understand the elements that encompass a product, including levels, lines and life cycles of a product. You will also understand the role it's life cycle plays in developing a winning product strategy, as well as various ways to categorize products/services.
At the end of this module you will have taken away an overview of price and the various factors that affect it. You will also be able to use various approaches to strategically price products and services.
At the end of this module you will know the steps to designing and managing a distribution channel. You will also be able to distinguish the various types of distribution channels and conflicts that arise among them, as well as ways to combat these conflicts. You will also understand the current nature, structure, key players, and future of trade marketing.
At the end of this module you will be able to construct and manage your own Marketing Communication Mix, after having understood its role and importance in the Marketing Mix as a whole. You will also know how to construct, manage and evaluate advertising and media promotion.
Syllabus of Digital Marketing CourseModule 1: Inbound Marketing
- What is Inbound Marketing?
- Inbound Marketing strategy?
- Inbound Marketing Vs Outbound Marketing
- Digital Marketing Role in Inbound Marketing
- Introduction to online digital marketing
- Importance of digital marketing
- How internet marketing works?
- Traditional Vs. Digital Marketing
- Significance of online marketing in real world
- Increasing visibility
- Visitors’ engagement
- Bringing targeted traffic
- Lead generation
- Converting leads
- Performance evaluation
- Understanding internet and websites
- Domain names and extensions
- Web server and its types
- What is web hosting?
- Types of websites – dynamic & static
- Planning and conceptualization of a website
- Understanding the web pages, its structure and navigation
- Making a blueprint of the website
- Word Press Website?
- Install Word Press Theme?
- Create Page
- Create Post
- SEO Plug-in
- Tag Manager Plug-in
- What is Google Trends
- How Use Google Trends
- Trends and Analysis
- Market research
- Keyword research and analysis
- SWOT analysis of a website
- Types of keywords
- Tools used for keyword research
- Localized keyword research
- Competitor website analysis
- Choosing right keywords to the project
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- How Search Engine works?
- SEO fundamentals & concepts
- Understanding the SERP
- Meta data optimization
- URL optimization
- Internal linking
- 301 Redirection
- 404 error pages
- Canonical implementation
- H1, H2, H3 tags optimization
- Image optimization
- Optimize SEO content
- Check for copyscape content
- Landing Page optimization
- No-Follow and Do-Follow
- Indexing and Caching
- Creating XML Sitemap
- Creating Robot.txt
- HTML validation using W3C
- Google webmaster tool & website verification
- And much more on-page techniques
- Link building tips & techniques
- Difference between white hat and black hat SEO
- Page rank, Alexa rank, domain authority, backlinks
- Do’s & don’ts in link building
- Link acquisition techniques
- Directory submission
- Social bookmarking submission
- Search engine submission
- Web 2.0 submission
- Article submission
- Press release submission
- Forum submission
- PPT submission
- PDF submission
- Classified submission
- Business listing
- Blog commenting
- Google Panda, Penguin, Humming bird algorithm
- How to recover your website from Google penalties
- Webmaster and analytics tools
- Competitor website analysis and backlinks building
- SEO tools for website analysis and optimization
- Backlinks tracking, monitoring and reporting
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Understanding the past and present
- How social media can influence marketing strategies?
- What is viral marketing and its significance in current world?
- Introduction to Social media networks
- Types of social media websites
- Social Media Optimization concepts
- Facebook Page, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest,
- Instagram Optimization
- Hashtags and Mentions
- Image optimization and networking
- Mico Blogs for Businesses
- Brand Building
- Promoting Brand Awareness
- Brand Building Tools & Apps
- Positive Negative Brand Building
- Rebuilding Brand Image
- Intro to Content marketing and management
- Writing compelling content
- Keyword research
- Unique ways to write eye-catchy content
- Template creation for content
- Optimizing content for search engine
- Content distribution to increase traffic & sales
- What is blogging?
- What is AdSense program?
- How to earn money through blogging?
- Tricks to get AdSense approved by Google
- Google AdSense account setup and integrating with analytics
- Placing ad codes on blog or website
- Alternative Ads websites that can earn you money
- Google AdWords fundamentals
- Landing page optimization
- Set-up PPC Campaign
- Google AdWords account structure
- PPC campaign navigation
- How to set up PPC campaign
- Single Account Vs My Client Center (MCC) Account
- What is Click-through-Rates (CTRs), Impression, Conversion?
- Quality score and its importance
- What is tracking code?
- What is keyword research?
- Analyze competitors’ keywords
- Creating campaign, Ad group, Ads, Keywords Geo targeting for Ads Bidding Billing
- Google AdWords Editor
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Google and Bing Analytics
- Integrating website with analytics
- Setting up goals & tracking traffic and conversions
- Cookies tracking, eCommerce tracking
- Exit rate Vs. bounce rate
- Setting up funnels in goals
- Integrating AdWords and analytics
- account and its benefits
- Measuring performance of marketing campaigns
- What is link tagging and how to set up?
- Filters and segments
- Customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources and behaviour
- Conversions tracking and reporting
- Importance of mobile marketing in current scenario
- Fundaments of mobile marketing
- Forms of mobile marketing
- Geo-targeting campaigns for mobile users
- Measuring and managing campaign
- App & Web - Mobile advertising
- Content marketing
- Mobile targeting and segmentation
- SMS marketing
- Case Studies on App advertising
- What is Email Marketing?
- Importance of Email Marketing
- Popular Email Marketing Software’s
- Email Marketing Goals
- Introduction to Mail Chimp
- Mail Chimp pricing structure
- Account setup and settings
- Email marketing strategy
- Creating a Subscriber List
- Integration of Forms in Site
- Import subscribers in list
- Types of Email marketing campaigns
- Creating an Email Campaign
- What is Newsletter
- Design a Newsletter
- Marketing Automation
- Importance of video marketing
- Understanding video campaigns
- YouTube marketing (Video Ads)
- Types of YouTube Ads
- In-display and In-stream ads
- Using YouTube for businesses
- Developing YouTube marketing strategies
- Video Ad groups
- Targeting options
- Understanding bid strategies
- Bringing visitors to your website via YouTube videos
- Fundamentals of Affiliate marketing
- How people are earning millions of dollars via affiliate marketing?
- Changes in marketing industry over the years
- Ways to do affiliate marketing
- Live examples of how affiliate marketers earn money online
- How to get approved from affiliate agencies?
- Getting approval from commission junction
- Google places optimization
- NAP (Name Address Place)
- Using H card
- Local SEO
Syllabus of Social Media Marketing CourseModule 1: Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Channels and their utility
- Facebook Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Pinterest Marketing
- Google+ Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
- Influencer Marketing
- Other Social Media Marketing channels
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Marketing automation
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing Certifications for Jobs
- Preparing Content for Social Media
Syllabus of Mobile Marketing CourseModule 1: Intro to Mobile Marketing
- Principles of Mobile Marketing
- The mobile landscape
- The mobile technology landscape
- Users and mobile landscape
- Players in the mobile landscape
- Mobile and the consumer
- Reason for Using Mobile Advertising
- Regulatory bodies and codes of practice (UK)
- Mobile display formats
- Mobile non-display formats
- Mobile optimisation strategies
- Mobile Targeting
- Proximity marketing
- Integrating mobile into marketing
- The mobile planning process
- Planning mobile activity
- Mobile design and development
Syllabus of Implementing and Measuring Integrated Digital Campaign CourseModule 1: Introduction
- What is Pay per Click Marketing (PPC)
- Why we need PPC
- Importance & Benefits of PPC
- Other Pay-Per-Click Providers
- Major Pay per Click Search Engines
- Google AdWords
- Yahoo Search Marketing (Overture)
- Set-up PPC Campaign
- Google Adword Account Structure
- PPC campaign Navigation
- Set-up PPC Campaign
- Google Adword Account Structure
- PPC campaign Navigation
- Use Multiple Account
- Use My Client Center (MCC)
- What is “Click-through-Rates” (CTRs)
- What is Impression?
- What is Conversion?
- What is “Cost/Conversion”?
- How to increase CTR & Conversion
- What is Tracking Code?
- What is Keyword Research?
- Difference between SEO & PPC keywords
- Research PPC Keywords
- Importance of target keywords
- Select Targeted/related Keywords
- Analyze Competitors keywords
- Find Keywords popularity & Search Volume
- Categorize Keywords in Ad groups
- PPC Keywords tools and resources
- Create Effective Ads Ad groups
- Unique Title
- Measurement of Title, Description URL
- Ad that produce better ROI
- Example of Successfully Effective ads
- What is bidding?
- What is Quality Score?
- How Quality Score Effect on Bids?
- How to Increase Position on Search?
- Bid for Ad position
- Define Bid for Each Keywords and Bid Management
- User Define bids and Google Automatic Bids
- Importance of bidding techniques
- Competitor�s Analysis for bidding
- What is Landing Page?
- Ads versus Landing Page
- Important of Landing Page
- Optimize your landing pages
- How to Increase conversion rates
- What is “Click-through-Rates” (CTRs)
- Use ‘Calls to Action’
- Campaign Performance Reports
- Keywords Performance Reports
- Ad group Performance Reports
- Ads Performance Reports
- Google Adword Tool
- Keywords Spy
- Google Adword Editor
Syllabus of Advanced Social Media(With OMCP Voucher) CourseModule 1: Advanced Social Media(With OMCP Voucher)
- Introduction to Social Media
- How Social Media Has Changed Businesses
- The Emotions of Sharing
- Air Canada’s Campaign
- Influencers and Evangelists
- Inspiring the Readers
- Building a Sustainable Social Media Strategy
- Converged Social Media
- Content Marketing in a Social Media World
- Visual Social Media
- Understanding and Sparking Social Sharing
- Storytelling An Essential Part of Your Social Narrative
- Influencer Marketing and Online Reputation Management
- Social Media Selling
- Social Media Measurement
Hands-on Real Time Projects in Mastering of Digital Marketing
Search Engine Marketing Case Study Analysis
SEM and SEO technique to rank the client’s website first on google search for the target keyword it drives organic search traffic.
Creating And Designing Websites
An effective web design perfect for your digital marketing goals consists of the layout, design, graphics, sem etc.
Remarketing Using Ads
Remarketing the product by showcasing ads related to it may give the customers a second chance to buy it.
Coupon Code Based Promotional Activities
Coupon code is a modern digital marketing tool helping to improve customer loyalty and build the brands.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Digital Marketing Masters Program course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Digital Marketing Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Be a Certified Expert in Digital Marketing Masters Program
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Digital Marketing Trainer
- Our Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course: Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Digital Marketing domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Digital Marketing Training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Digital Marketing Training in from recognized IT organizations.
Mastering in Digital Marketing Course Reviews
I had completed my digital marketing with advance tools optimization in by ACTE. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to the another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, great course overall of beginners who want to get started with Digital Marketing Masters Program. Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to master Digital Marketing Masters Program and Mr Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5 star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that i have taken in a long time , ACTE has put lot of effort into making the course easy to learn , even for a Digital Marketing Masters Program Novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend ,and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful .
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in learning Digital Marketing Masters Program. All concepts explained in a well-structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks, ACTE & Team
Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course in Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Digital Marketing Masters Program training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course?
Why Should I Learn Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course At ACTE?
- Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course in experts with 10+ years of experience in the Digital Marketing Masters Program Training domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course in Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course ?
How Do I Enroll For The Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]