- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Python.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Python.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best Curriculum Designed by Industrial Python Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of PythonCertified Expert | 11102+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Python Master Program Training Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Outline of Python Master Program Training Course
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Suitable for Graduates and Experienced Candidates from any Technical Background
- You will not only gain knowledge of Python and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Python Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Guidance for Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Learning Concepts: Basics of C & C++, Python Concepts, Flask, Django Module, Mysql Concepts, and Python Frameworks
- START YOUR CAREER WITH PYTHON COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Python Master Program Training Course
We would do whatever it takes to make this a definitive Python master course. We will try to cover almost all the major topics related to Python Master Program technology. This would be your unique destination to learn Python Master Program.
Learning Python Master Program can help open up many opportunities for your career. It is a great skill-set to have as many developer roles in the job market requires proficiency in Python. Mastering Python can help you get started with your career in IT. Companies like: TCS, Capgemini, Accenture, Mphasis, Paypal and MindLabs, etc. are all hiring Python developers.
This course will not only cover the core issues, but will also cover many more advanced topics. This course is going to be one of the most comprehensive course on ACTE. Core Python, advanced core topics and MySql; THERE IS NO PROBLEM. Everything is covered.
Important Job Oriented Topics Covered
Basics of C & C++
Functions& Modules in Python
Is Python Master Program a good career choice?
What is the scope of Python Master Program?
Is Python Master Program enough to get a job?
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Python Master Program Course Completion?
Is Python Master Program easy to learn?
What are the prerequisites for learning Python Master Program?
Can I learn Python Master Program without any programming experience?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Python Master Program?
Is it worth learning Python Master Program?
How long would it take to master in Python Master Program?
Top reasons to consider a career in Python Master Program?
- Data science.
- Scientific and mathematical computing.
- Web development.
- System automation and administration.
- Computer graphics.
- Basic game development.
- Security and penetration testing.
ACTE offers Python Master Program Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Python Master Program Course Content
Syllabus of C & C++ CourseModule 1: Introduction
- The C Language and its Advantages
- The Structure of a C Program
- Writing C Programs
- Building an Executable Version of a C Program
- Debugging a C Program
- Examining and Running a C Application Program
- Data Types
- Operands, Operators, and Arithmetic Expressions
- The Input/Output Concept
- Formatted Input Function
- Control-Flow Statements
- Looping Statements
- The Data-checking process
- The C Function
- Passing Data to Functions
- Passing an Address to Modify a Value in Memory
- Using Functions in the Checkbook Program
- C Standard Library Functions
- Arrays , Pointers , Strings
- Using Arrays, Strings, and Pointers in the Checkbook Program
- Arrays of Structures
- Passing Structures to Functions
- Nesting Structures
- Command-line Arguments
- Combining Command-line
- Creating a project
- Writing, compiling and running a program
- Type conversions
- If…else statements
- Switch/case construct
- Passing arguments
- Function prototyping
- Default argument initializers
- Inline functions
- Array initialisation
- Multi-dimensional arrays
- Character arrays
- Working with character strings
- Global variables
- Pointer and arrays
- Pointers to character strings
- Arrays of pointers
- Memory slicing
- Pointers to functions
- Data members and member functions
- Creating objects
- The new and delete operators
- Friends to a class
- Class initialisation
- Reference type arguments
- Operator overloading
- Assignment operator
- Static class members
- File streams
- Base classes and derived classes
- Inherited member access
- Base class initialisation
- Protected members of a class
- Virtual destructors
- Virtual base class member access
- Constructor and destructor ordering
- try…throw…catch block
- Nested catch handlers
Syllabus of Python CourseModule 1: An Introduction to Python
- What can Python do?
- Why Python?
- Good to know
- Python Syntax compared to other programming languages
- Python Install
- The print statement
- Python Data Structures & Data Types
- String Operations in Python
- Simple Input & Output
- Simple Output Formatting
- Operators in python
- The If statement and its’ related statement
- An example with if and it’s related statement
- The while loop
- The for loop
- The range statement
- Break &Continue
- Examples for looping
- Create your own functions
- Functions Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Scope of a Function
- Function Documentations
- Lambda Functions& map
- n Exercise with functions
- Create a Module
- Standard Modules
- Exception handling with try
- handling Multiple Exceptions
- Writing your own Exception
- File handling Modes
- Reading Files
- Writing& Appending to Files
- Handling File Exceptions
- The with statement
- New Style Classes
- Creating Classes
- Instance Methods
- Exception Classes & Custom Exceptions
- The Functions any and all
- With Statement
- Data Compression
- List Comprehensions
- Nested List Comprehensions
- Dictionary Comprehensions
- Default Parameters
- Variable Arguments
- Specialized Sorts
- Components and Events
- An Example GUI
- The root Component
- Adding a Button
- Entry Widgets
- Text Widgets
- Check buttons
- DB Connection
- Creating DB Table
- INSERT, READ, UPDATE, DELETE operations
- COMMIT & ROLLBACK operation
- handling Errors
- A Daytime Server
- Clients and Servers
- The Client Program
- The Server Program
- Program execution time
- more methods on date/time
- Frozen set
- Working with special characters, date, emails
- Match and find all
- character sequence and substitute
- Search method
- Class and threads
- Treads Life cycle
- use cases
- Facebook Messenger
Syllabus of Python FrameworksModule 1: Introduction
- Why do we need Python?
- Program structure Execution steps
- Interactive Shell
- Executable or script files
- User Interface or IDE
- Object creation and deletion
- Object properties
- Data Types and Operations
- Other Core Types
- Assignments, Expressions, and prints
- If tests and Syntax Rules
- While and For Loops
- Iterations and Comprehensions
- Opening a file
- Using Files
- Other File tools
- Function definition and call
- Function Scope
- Function Objects
- Anonymous Functions
- Module Creations and Usage
- Module Search Path
- Module Vs. Script
- Package Creation and Importing
- Classes and instances
- Classes method calls
- Inheritance and Compositions
- Static and Class Methods
- Bound and Unbound Methods
- Operator Overloading
- Default Exception Handler
- Catching Exceptions
- Raise an exception
- User defined exception
- Defining Panda
- Pandas – Creating and Manipulating Data
- How to Create Data Frames?
- Importance of Grouping and Sorting
- Plotting Data
Syllabus of Python Django Training CourseModule 1:Introduction To Django
- 1. Advantages Of Django
- 2. Who Uses Django
- 3. Features Of Django
- 4. Understanding Django Environment
- 5. Django Installation.
- 6. Creating Our Own Environment
- 1. Creating A First Project.
- 2. Creating A Simple Application
- 3. Creating Multiple Application In A Single Project
- 4. Creating Function-Based Views And Class-Based Views.
- 5. Creating Templates In Django
- 6. Working With Static Files
- 7. Creating Html Forms And Link With Views.
- 8. Creating Django Forms.
- 9. Mime
- 1. Converting The Model Into A Table.
- 2. Examples Of Fields In Models
- 3. Basic Data Access Operations Using Python Shell
- 4. Inserting Records, Deleting, Updating
- 5. Retrieving Objects From The Database.
- 6. Creating Model Relationships
- 1. Django Template Tags.
- 2. If/Else
- 3. If/Elseif/Else
- 4. For Loop
- 5. Comments
- 6. Using A Template To Display Data In The Site
- 7. Template Filters
Syllabus of FlaskModule 1: Introduction
- What Is Flask
- Why Use Flask?
- Setting Up Our Development Environment
- Locally Using our Operating System
- Introduction to virtualenv and pip
- Locally Using Docker
- Using a Cloud-Based IDE
- The Code Editor
- Installing Flask
- Our Initial App
- Using url_for
- The GET method
- The POST method
- Introduction to Templates
- The Login Template
- The Login Function
- Redirect After POST
- Flash Messages
- Better HTML
- Template Inheritance
- Calling Block Super
- Introduction to Cookies
- The Static Folder
- Introduction to Sessions
- Introduction to MySQL
- Our First Table
- The Requirements.txt File
- The Basic Structure
- Setting up the ORM
- The Author Model
- Interacting with the ORM
- The Base Template and Bootstrap
- Introduction to WTForms
- Handling Form Errors
- Template Macros
- The Blog Model and Form
- Blog Admin and Setup Templates
- Blog Creation Database
- Author Login
- Our First Decorator
- Introduction to Migrations
- More Secure Passwords
- Checking “Is Author”
- The Post and Category Models
- Post Migration and Testing
- Introduction to Markdown
- Blog Post Form
- Saving the Post to the Database
- The Article View
- List Articles View
- Creating a Footer
- Setting up Flask-Uploads
- Adding Images to Blog Posts
- Displaying the Image in the Article
- Deleting an Article
- Editing an Article
- Introduction to Unit Testing
- Create Blog Test
- User Tests
Syllabus of MySQL Training CourseModule 1:Introduction of Web & PHP
- What is PHP?
- The history of PHP
- Why choose PHP?
- Installation overview
- Embedding PHP code on a page
- Outputting dynamic text
- The operational trail
- Inserting code comments
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type juggling and casting
- If statements
- Else and elseif statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
- While loops
- For loops
- Foreach loops
- Understanding array pointers
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Warnings and errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Links and URLs
- Using GET values
- Encoding GET values
- Encoding for HTML
- Including and requiring files
- Modifying headers
- Page redirection
- Output buffering
- Building forms
- Detecting form submissions
- Single-page form processing
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Single-page form with validations
- Working with cookies
- Setting cookie values
- Reading cookie values
- Unsetting cookie values
- Working with sessions
- MyMySQL introduction
- Creating a database
- Creating a database table
- CRUD in MyMySQL
- Populating a MyMySQL database
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
- Database APIs in PHP
- Connecting to MyMySQL with PHP
- Retrieving data from MyMySQL
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with PHP
- Updating and deleting records with PHP
- MySQL injection
- Escaping strings for MyMySQL
- Introducing prepared statements
- Blueprinting the application
- Building the CMS database
- Establishing your work area
- Creating and styling the first page
- Making page assets reusable
- Connecting the application to the database
- Adding pages to the navigation subjects
- Refactoring the navigation
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
- Moving the navigation to a function
- Finding a subject in the database
- Refactoring the page selection
- Creating a new subject form
- Processing form values and adding subjects
- Passing data in the session
- Validating form values
- Creating an edit subject form
- Using single-page submission
- Deleting a subject
- Cleaning up
- Assignment: Pages CRUD
- Assignment results: Pages CRUD
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Building dates and times: Epoch/Unix
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and MySQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Cloning objects
- Comparing objects
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- PHP permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Moving the file pointer
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
- Configuring PHP for email
- Sending email with mail()
- Using headers
- Reviewing SMTP
- Using PHPMailer
Hands-on Real Time Projects in Data Science
Price Comparison Extension
The project in which a user can compare the prices of a product from multiple web sources.
To build the system is required to use a natural language processing along with the google search API.
File Manager Application
Build an application user can explore the files in your system, manage, search and copy-paste them to different locations.
Content Aggregator Project
To grab a good content is hard, so a content aggregator automatically searched the popular websites, looks for the relevant content.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Python Master Program training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Python Master Program Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Be a Certified Expert in Python Master Program
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced in Python Trainer
- Our Python Master Program Training Course : Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Python Master Program domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Python Master Program training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Python Master Program Training recognized IT organizations.
Java Course Reviews
I had completed my Python Master Program with the advance by ACTE. The best place to excel in the next phase of your career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topic clearly and he won't move to another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, the great course overall of beginners who want to get started with the Python Master Program. Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to master Python Master Program and Mr.Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5-star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that I have taken in a long time, ACTE has put a lot of effort into making the course easy to learn, even for a Python Master Program. A novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend, and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful.
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in learning Python Master Program. All concepts explained in a well-structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks, ACTE & Team
Python Master Program Training & Placement Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Python Master Program Training & Placement training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Python Master Program Training & Placement Course?
Why Should I Learn Python Master Program Training & Placement Course At ACTE?
- Python Master Program Training & Placement Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Python Master Program Training & Placement experts with 10+ years of experience in the Python Master Program Training & Placement domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Python Master Program Training & Placement Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Python Master Program Training & Placement?
How Do I Enroll For The Python Master Program Training & Placement Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]