- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Cloud Computing
- Best Practice for Interview Preparation Techniques in Cloud Computing.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best Curriculum Designed by Industrial Cloud Expert.
- Delivered by 8+ years of Cloud Certified Expert | 15402+ Students Trained & 300+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Cloud Computing Master Program Training Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
Outline of Cloud Computing Master Program Training Course
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in the best corporate companies.
- Suitable for Graduates and Experienced Candidates from any Technical Background
- You gain knowledge of Cloud computing techniques and tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & Soft Skills
- Experienced Trainers and Excellent Lab Facility
- AWS Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume and Interviews Preparation Support
- Learning Concepts: AWS Solutions Architect, AWS SysOps Associate, Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate AZ:104, Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies: AZ:303, etc.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH CLOUD COMPUTING MASTER PROGRAM THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 8 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course a good career choice?
Yes, digital marketing can stay because of the most powerful method of marketing in the future. The dynamics of digital marketing are ever-changing a day a digital vendor must be agile, alert, and adapt to the latest changes.
Is that difficult to become a Digital Marketer?
Every digital Marketer gets a bucket of anxiety. It comes in several forms, triggered by different causes. End-result is digital marketers realize it onerous to formulate sure-fire campaigns, generate traffic, and drive conversion. Such distressing moments will cause losing the sting for digital marketers.
What background knowledge is necessary?
The Digital Marketing Executive ought to have the power to manage a content management system. Coordinate with colleague groups to form marketing campaigns. They have the consistency to the understanding of all social media platforms.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for developer. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
What is the Eligibility criteria to attend the Digital Marketing Masters Program?
An academic degree in marketing research or the same field is needed to become a digital marketing specialist. People should demonstrate exceptional net skills and have the flexibility. Work expertise during a marketing-related to is most well-liked.
How to become a Digital Marketing Masters Program Trainee?
- Attend Networking Events.
- Learn from Digital promoting Brands and Entrepreneurs.
- Connect with similar people.
- Find a Digital promoting situation.
- Become a Member of a knowledgeable Body.
- Stay Up so far on the State of Digital promoting.
- Practice Continuous Learning.
Does Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course require coding?
Digital Marketing Executive doesn't want any programming skills or cryptography background to start their career in Digital Marketing doubtless, digital marketing executive professionals with programming learning are vital resources for the organization it is not a requirement talent for marketers.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Digital Marketing Masters Program?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Digital Marketing Masters Program. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Digital Marketing Masters Program?
Doing a Certification in Digital Marketing Masters Program may enhance your career growth in the Market. It may open up opportunities in the industrial market it is very much worth it. it's about an intuitive and deep understanding of Advanced tools and concepts of digital marketing best practices and paradigms.
How long would it take to masters in Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course?
Three-Four months is long enough to learn a considerable amount of Digital Marketing Masters Program. If you are already able to fluently program in another language, then 2 months would be a generous amount of time to learn enough Digital Marketing Masters Program to meaningfully contribute in a professional capacity.
Top reasons to consider a career in Digital Marketing Masters Program?
- Reaching global markets.
- Growth in the number of internet users.
- Drastic changes in traditional marketing.
- Increased digital classifieds market revenue.
About Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course
We would do whatever it takes to make this a definitive Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course. We will try to cover almost all the topics related to Digital Marketing technology. It would be your unique destination to learn Advanced Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Certification.
Learning Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course can help open up many opportunities for your career. It is a great skill-set to have as many roles in the job market requires proficiency in Marketing Concepts. Mastering Digital Marketing Masters Program Training Course can help you get started with your career in IT Companies like Paypal, Capgemini, Accenture, Mphasis, CTS, MindLabs hiring Digital Marketing Executive.
This course will not only cover the core issues but will also cover many more advanced topics. This course is going to be one of the most comprehensive programs on ACTE. Basics of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour, Marketing Mix Decisions, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing: THERE IS NO PROBLEM. Everything is covered
- 160 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Cloud Computing Master Program Course Content
Syllabus of AWS Solutions Architect CourseModule 1: AWS Technical Essentials
Introduction and History of AWS
AWS Infrastructure: Compute, Storage, and Networking
AWS Security, Identify, and Access Management
AWS Management Tools
Core AWS Knowledge
Core AWS Services
Designing your Environment
Making Your Environment Highly Available
Forklifting an Existing Application onto AWS
Build a new environment
The Well-Architected Framework
Troubleshooting Your Environment
Large-Scale Design Patterns and Case Studies
Testing Centre Information and Expectations
Exam Overview and Structure
Content Domains and Question Breakdown
Topics and Concepts with Content Domains
Question Structure and Interpretation Techniques
Post class – Practice Exam Questions
Inclusive of 01 Actual exam voucher
- SQL Arithmetic Operators
- Comparison Operators
- Logical Operators
- Bitwise Operators
Syllabus of AWS SysOps Associate CourseModule 1 : Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®)
- Introduction to CloudWatch: Part One
- Introduction to Cloud Watch: Part Two
- Monitoring EC2
- Monitoring EBS
- Monitoring ElastiCache
- Monitoring ELB
- Monitoring RDS
- AWS Trusted Advisor
- AWS CloudTrail: Part One
- AWS CloudTrail: Part Two
- AWS Config
- AWS Organization and Consolidated Billing
- Monitoring AWS Charges
- Amazon SQS -Building Decoupled Architecture
- Amazon Simple Notification Service
- Regional Specific High Availability
- Bastion Hosts and High Availability
- Multi-Region High Availability
- Connectivity Options for High Availability
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud EC2
- Launching an EC2 Instance
- Storage for EC2
- Expand an EBS Volume
- Creating an AMI
- Additional EC2 Concepts
- Amazon EC2 Container Service
- Amazon Elastic Beanstalk
- Amazon Lambda
- Amazon Lightsail
- Introduction to Databases on AWS
- Amazon RDS: Part One
- Amazon RDS: Part Two
- Amazon RDS: Part Three
- Amazon RDS: Part Four
- Amazon Aurora
- Amazon DynamoDB: Part One
- Amazon DynamoDB: Part Two
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon ElastiCache
- Introduction to Deployment Strategies
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancers
- Configure an Elastic Load Balancer
- Amazon Auto Scaling: Part One
- Amazon Auto Scaling: Part Two
- AWS CloudFormation
- Configure CloudFormation Stack
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Deploy Application Using Elastic Beanstalk
- Amazon OpsWorks
- Amazon S3 Introduction
- Create an S3 Bucket
- Access Policies
- Lifecycle Policies
- Cross Region Replication
- MFA Delete and Advanced Protection Strategies
- Cross Origin Resource Sharing
- Amazon Storage Gateway
- Amazon Snowball
- AWS Shared Security Model
- AWS Compliance Program
- AWS Identity and Access Management
- AWS CloudTrail for Security
- AWS WAF Inspector and Trusted Advisor
- AWS EC2 Security
- AWS KMS and CloudHSM
- Amazon VPC: Part One
- Amazon VPC: Part Two
- Launch an Amazon VPC
- Amazon VPC Peering
- Amazon VPC Endpoints
- Amazon VPC Flow Logs
- Amazon VPC Direct Connect
- Amazon CloudFront
- Amazon Route Fifty Three
Syllabus of Microsoft Azure Fundamentals CourseModule 1: Describe cloud concepts
- Identify the benefits of cloud computing, such as High Availability, Scalability, Elasticity, Agility, and Disaster Recovery
- Identify the differences between Capital Expenditure (CapEx) and Operational Expenditure (OpEx)
- Describe the consumption-based model
- Describe the shared responsibility model
- Describe Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Describe Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Describe serverless computing
- Describe Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Identify a service type based on a use case
- Define cloud computing
- Describe Public cloud
- Describe Private cloud
- Describe Hybrid cloud
- Compare and contrast the three types of cloud computing
Describe the benefits and usage of Regions and Region Pairs
Describe the benefits and usage of Availability Zones
Describe the benefits and usage of Resource Groups
Describe the benefits and usage of Subscriptions
Describe the benefits and usage of Management Groups
Describe the benefits and usage of Azure Resource Manager
Explain Azure resources
- Describe the benefits and usage of Internet of Things (IoT) Hub, IoT Central, and Azure Sphere
- Describe the benefits and usage of Azure Synapse Analytics, HDInsight, and Azure Databricks
- Describe the benefits and usage of Azure Machine Learning, Cognitive Services and Azure Bot Service
- Describe the benefits and usage of serverless computing solutions that include Azure Functions and Logic Apps
- Describe the benefits and usage of Azure DevOps, GitHub, GitHub Actions, and Azure DevTest Labs
- Describe the functionality and usage of the Azure Portal, Azure PowerShell, Azure CLI, Cloud Shell, and Azure Mobile App
- Describe the functionality and usage of Azure Advisor
- Describe the functionality and usage of Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
- Describe the functionality and usage of Azure Monitor
- Describe the functionality and usage of Azure Service Health
- Describe basic features of Azure Security Center, including policy compliance, security alerts, secure score, and resource hygiene
- Describe the functionality and usage of Key Vault
- Describe the functionality and usage of Azure Sentinel
- Describe the functionality and usage of Azure Dedicated Hosts
- Describe the concept of defense in depth
- Describe the functionality and usage of Network Security Groups (NSG)
- Describe the functionality and usage of Azure Firewall
- Describe the functionality and usage of Azure DDoS protection
- Explain the difference between authentication and authorization
- Define Azure Active Directory
- Describe the functionality and usage of Azure Active Directory
- Describe the functionality and usage of Conditional Access, Multi-Factor Authentication(MFA), and Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Describe the functionality and usage of Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Describe the functionality and usage of resource locks
- Describe the functionality and usage of tags
- Describe the functionality and usage of Azure Policy
- Describe the functionality and usage of Azure Blueprints
- Describe the Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure
- Describe the purpose of the Microsoft Privacy Statement, Online Services Terms (OST) and Data Protection Amendment (DPA)
- Describe the purpose of the Trust Center
- Describe the purpose of the Azure compliance documentation
- Describe the purpose of Azure Sovereign Regions (Azure Government cloud services and Azure China cloud services)
- Identify factors that can affect costs (resource types, services, locations, ingress and egress traffic)
- Identify factors that can reduce costs (reserved instances, reserved capacity, hybrid use benefit, spot pricing)
- Describe the functionality and usage of the Pricing calculator and the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculator
- Describe the functionality and usage of Azure Cost Management
- Describe the purpose of an Azure Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Identify actions that can impact an SLA (i.e. Availability Zones)
- Describe the service lifecycle in Azure (Public Preview and General Availability)
Syllabus of Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate AZ:104 CourseModule 1: Manage Azure identities and governance
- Create users and groups
- Manage user and group properties
- Manage device settings
- Perform bulk user updates
- Manage guest accounts
- Configure Azure AD Join
- Configure self-service password reset
- Create a custom role
- Provide access to Azure resources by assigning roles
- Interpret access assignments
- Manage multiple directories
- Configure Azure policies
- Configure resource locks
- Apply tags
- Create and manage resource groups
- Manage subscriptions
- Configure Cost Management
- Configure management groups
- Configure network access to storage accounts
- Create and configure storage accounts
- Generate shared access signature
- Manage access keys
- Implement Azure storage replication
- Configure Azure AD Authentication for a storage account
- Export from Azure job
- Import into Azure job
- Install and use Azure Storage Explorer
- Copy data by using AZCopy
- Create an Azure file share
- Create and configure Azure File Sync service
- Configure Azure blob storage
- Configure storage tiers for Azure blobs
- Configure high availability
- Deploy and configure scale sets
- Modify Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template
- Configure VHD template
- Deploy from template
- Save a deployment as an ARM template
- Automate configuration management by using custom script extensions
- Configure Azure Disk Encryption
- Move VMs from one resource group to another
- Manage VM sizes
- Add data discs
- Configure networking
- Redeploy VMs
- Create and configure Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Create and configure Azure Container Instances (ACI)
- Create and configure App Service
- Create and configure App Service Plans
- Create and configure VNET peering
- Configure private and public IP addresses, network routes, network interface, subnets, and virtual network
- Configure Azure DNS
- Configure custom DNS settings
- Configure a private or public DNS zone
- Create security rules
- Associate an NSG to a subnet or network interface
- Evaluate effective security rules
- Deploy and configure Azure Firewall
- Deploy and configure Azure Bastion Service
- Configure Application Gateway
- Configure an internal load balancer
- Configure load balancing rules
- Configure a public load balancer
- Troubleshoot load balancing
- Monitor on-premises connectivity
- Use Network Performance Monitor
- Use Network Watcher
- Troubleshoot external networking
- Troubleshoot virtual network connectivity
- Create and configure Azure VPN Gateway
- Create and configure VPNs
- Configure ExpressRoute
- Configure Azure Virtual WAN
- Configure and interpret metrics
- Configure Log Analytics
- Query and analyze logs
- Set up alerts and actions
- Configure Application Insights
- Configure and review backup reports
- Perform backup and restore operations by using Azure Backup
- Create a Recovery Services Vault
- Create and configure backup policy
- Perform site-to-site recovery by using Azure Site Recovery
Syllabus of Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies: AZ:303 CourseModule 1: Implement and Monitor an Azure Infrastructure
- Monitor security
- Monitor performance
- Monitor health and availability
- Monitor cost
- Configure advanced logging
- Configure logging for workloads
- Initiate automated responses by using Action Groups
- Configure and manage advanced alerts
- Select storage account options based on a use case
- Configure Azure Files and blob storage
- Configure network access to the storage account
- Implement Shared Access Signatures and access policies
- Implement Azure AD authentication for storage
- Manage access keys
- Implement Azure storage replication
- Implement Azure storage account failover
- Configure High Availability
- Configure storage for VMs
- Select virtual machine size
- Implement Azure Dedicated Hosts
- Deploy and configure scale sets
- Configure Azure Disk Encryption
- Save a deployment as an Azure Resource Manager template
- Modify Azure Resource Manager template
- Evaluate location of new resources
- Configure a virtual disk template
- Deploy from a template
- Manage a template library
- Create and execute an automation runbook
- Implement VNet to VNet connections
- Implement VNet peering
- Add custom domains
- Configure Azure AD Identity Protection
- Implement self-service password reset
- Implement Conditional Access including MFA
- Configure user accounts for MFA
- Configure fraud alerts
- Configure bypass options
- Configure Trusted IPs
- Configure verification methods
- Implement and manage guest accounts
- Manage multiple directories
- Install and configure Azure AD Connect
- Identity synchronization options
- Configure and manage password sync and password writeback
- Configure single sign-on
- Use Azure AD Connect Health
- Migrate workloads using Azure Migrate
- Implement Azure Backup for VMs
- Implement disaster recovery
- Implement Azure Update Management
- Implement Azure Load Balancer
- Implement an application gateway
- Implement a Web Application Firewall
- Implement Azure Firewall
- Implement the Azure Front Door Service
- Implement Azure Traffic Manager
- Implement Network Security Groups and Application Security Groups
- Implement Bastion
- Create and manage hierarchical structure that contains management groups,subscriptions and resource groups
- Assign RBAC roles
- Create a custom RBAC role
- Configure access to Azure resources by assigning roles
- Configure management access to Azure
- Interpret effective permissions
- Set up and perform an access review
- Implement and configure an Azure Policy
- Implement and configure an Azure Blueprint
- Implement and configure KeyVault
- Implement and configure Managed Identities
- Register and manage applications in Azure AD
- Create and configure Azure App Service
- Create an App Service Web App for Containers
- Create and configure an App Service plan
- Configure an App Service
- Configure networking for an App Service
- Create and manage deployment slots
- Implement Logic Apps
- Implement Azure Functions
- Create a container image
- Configure Azure Kubernetes Service
- Publish and automate image deployment to the Azure Container Registry
- Publish a solution on an Azure Container Instance
- Configure storage account tables
- Select appropriate CosmosDB APIs
- Set up replicas in CosmosDB
- Configure Azure SQL database settings
- Implement Azure SQL Database managed instances
- Configure HA for an Azure SQL database
- Publish an Azure SQL database
Syllabus of Microsoft Azure Architect Design: AZ-304 CourseModule 1: Design Monitoring
- Recommend a solution for cost management and cost reporting
- Recommend solutions to minimize costs
- Determine levels and storage locations for logs
- Plan for integration with monitoring tools including Azure Monitor and Azure Sentinel
- Recommend appropriate monitoring tool(s) for a solution
- Choose a mechanism for event routing and escalation
- Recommend a logging solution for compliance requirements
- Recommend a solution for single-sign on
- Recommend a solution for authentication
- Recommend a solution for Conditional Access, including multi-factor authentication
- Recommend a solution for network access authentication
- Recommend a solution for a hybrid identity including Azure AD Connect and Azure AD Connect Health
- Recommend a solution for user self-service
- Recommend and implement a solution for B2B integration
- Choose an authorization approach
- Recommend a hierarchical structure that includes management groups, subscriptions and resource groups
- Recommend an access management solution including RBAC policies, access reviews
- Role assignments, physical access, Privileged Identity Management (PIM), Azure AD Identity Protection, Just In Time (JIT) access
- Recommend a strategy for tagging
- Recommend a solution for using Azure Policy
- Recommend a solution for using Azure Blueprint
- Recommend a solution that leverages Azure Resource Graph
- Recommend a solution that includes KeyVault
- Recommend a solution that includes Azure AD Managed Identities
- Recommend a solution for integrating applications into Azure AD
- Select an appropriate data platform based on requirements
- Recommend database service tier sizing
- Recommend a solution for database scalability
- Recommend a solution for encrypting data at rest, data in transmission, and data in use
- Recommend a data flow to meet business requirements
- Recommend a solution for data integration, including Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics
- Choose between storage tiers
- Recommend a storage access solution
- Recommend storage management tools
- Recommend a recovery solution for Azure hybrid and on-premises workloads that meets
- Recovery objectives (RTO, RLO, RPO)
- Design and Azure Site Recovery solution
- Recommend a solution for recovery in different regions
- Recommend a solution for geo-redundancy of workloads
- Recommend a solution for Azure Backup management
- Design a solution for data archiving and retention
- Recommend a solution for application and workload redundancy, including compute, database, and storage
- Recommend a solution for autoscaling
- Identify resources that require high availability
- Identify storage types for high availability
- Recommend a solution for compute provisioning
- Determine appropriate compute technologies, including virtual machines, App Services ,Service Fabric, Azure Functions, Windows Virtual Desktop, Batch, HPC and containers
- Recommend a solution for containers
- Recommend a solution for automating compute management
- Recommend a network architecture (hub and spoke, Virtual WAN)
- Recommend a solution for network addressing and name resolution
- Recommend a solution for network provisioning
- Recommend a solution for network security including private Link, firewalls, gateways,network segmentation (perimeter networks/DMZs/NVAs)
- Recommend a solution for network connectivity to the Internet, on-premises networks,and other Azure virtual networks
- Recommend a solution for automating network management
- Recommend a solution for load balancing and traffic routing
- Recommend a microservices architecture including Event Grid, Event Hubs, Service Bus, Storage Queues, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Fabric, AKS, Azure App
- Configuration and webhooks
- Recommend an orchestration solution for deployment and maintenance of applications including ARM templates, Azure Automation, Azure Pipelines, Logic Apps, or Azure Functions
- Recommend a solution for API integration assess and interpret on-premises servers, data, and applications for migration
- Recommend a solution for migrating applications and VMs
- Recommend a solution for migration of databases
- Determine migration scope, including redundant, related, trivial, and outdated data
- Recommend a solution for migrating data (Storage Migration Service, Azure Data Box, azure File Sync-based migration to hybrid file server)
Syllabus of Google Cloud Platform Architect CourseModule 1: Introduction to Google Cloud Techs
- Google Cloud - Introduction to GCP
- GCP - Signup process (If you are from Europe then this might clear some doubts)
- Demo - GCP- Webconsole (Projects, billing)
- Demo - Cloud SDK
- Google Cloud IAM - (Identity & Access Management)
- Demo - Add IAM Member
- Demo- Custom Role
- Demo - IAM Hierarchy
Google Regions & Zones
- Google Cloud - Virtual Machine
- Demo - VM (Preemptible, gcloud, Commited Discount etc,.)
- GCP - VM Image & Snapshot
- Demo - VM (Image, Snapshot & Cloning)
- Networking (VPC)
- VPC – Introduction
- Demo - Create VPC
- Demo-Multiple NICs on VM
- VPC Peering
- Demo - VPC Peering
- Google Cloud Load balancer & Autoscaling
- Demo- Load balancer & Autoscaling
- CDN - Content & Delivery Network
- CDN - Flushing the Cache & Restrictions
- CDN - How to avoid excessive billing
- DEMO - Enabling CDN
- Demo -Invalidating the cache in CDN
- Google Cloud Storage - Cloud SQL
- Cloud SQL Introduction
- Cloud SQL - High Availability Introduction
- DEMO - Cloud SQL - Create and Connect (Check that DB Flag!)
- DEMO - Cloud SQL - High Availability
- Cloud Storage Datastore
- How Datastore Scales using Bigtable
- Consistency in Cloud Datastore
- Demo - Cloud Datastore
- Demo - Entity Group in Datastore
- Cloud Storage – Spanner
- Spanner Data Types & Models
- Demo: Spanner
- Demo: Connect to Spanner from Compute Engine (IAM + PHP)
- Google Cloud Storage - Storage (Store that Gorilla picture!)
- Storage - Buckets and Objects
- Demo - Copy using gsutil & store that Gorilla picture!
Hands-on Real Time Projects in Cloud Computing
Cost-Effective Data Mining Applications
This project will prove to be a lot more cost-effective than a single source selection method of data retrieval.
Cloud Based Shipping Management System
The project deals with physical servers for this enormous proportions of data can be dampening.
Crack the Caesar Cipher
It is widely used encryption techniques and shifting each letter in the alphabet to either the left or right to communicate.
Cloud-Based Healthcare Facilities
This project is designed to predict the health status based on massive datasets using cloud Technologies to store the live data.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Cloud Computing Master course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Cloud Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Be a Certified Expert in Cloud Computing Master Program
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Cloud Expert Trainer
- Our Cloud Computing Master Program Training Course: Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Cloud domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Cloud Computing training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Cloud Computing Training recognized IT organizations.
Cloud Computing Course Reviews
I had completed my Cloud Computing Master Program with advance in by ACTE. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, great course overall of beginners who want to get started with Cloud Computing Master Program. Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to master Cloud Computing Master Program and Mr Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5-star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that I have taken in a long time, ACTE has put a lot of effort into making the course easy to learn, even for a Cloud Computing Master Program Novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend, and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful.
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in learning Cloud Computing Master Program. All concepts explained in a well-structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks, ACTE & Team
Cloud Computing Master Program Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Cloud Computing Master Program training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Cloud Computing Master Program Course?
Why Should I Learn Cloud Computing Master Program Course At ACTE?
- Cloud Computing Master Program Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Cloud Computing Master Program experts with 10+ years of experience in the Cloud Computing Master Program domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies