- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Cloud Computing
- Best Practice for Interview Preparation Techniques in Cloud Computing.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Cloud Expert.
- Delivered by 7+ years of Cloud Certified Expert | 15402+ Students Trained & 300+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Cloud Computing Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in the best corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevant
- You will not only gain knowledge of Cloud computing techniques and tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & Soft Skills
- Experienced Trainers and Excellent Lab Facility
- AWS Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Cloud Deployment models, Service Models, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and Web Services
- START YOUR CAREER WITH CLOUD COMPUTING MASTER PROGRAM THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Cloud Computing Master Program Training Course in Chennai
Important Job Oriented Topics Covered
- AWS DevOps
- Python Cloud Computing
- Linux Administrator
Is Cloud Computing Master Program a good career choice?
What is the scope of Cloud Computing Master Program?
Is cloud computing Master Program good for freshers?
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Cloud Computing Master Program Course Completion?
Is Cloud Computing Master Program easy to learn?
What are the prerequisites for learning Cloud Computing Master Program?
- Having basic knowledge of operating systems like Windows OS, Linux etc.
- As Visualization play a major role in AWS you need to have the understanding of it.
- Networking is an essential skill as all operations on cloud platform involves it.
Is programming required for cloud computing Master Program?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In cloud computing Master Program?
Is it worth learning cloud computing Master Program?
How long would it take to master in cloud computing Master Program?
Top reasons to consider a career in cloud computing Master Program?
- High Demand.
- Experts Agree: The Industry Is Not Only Booming—It's Thrilling.
- The Roles Are Varied.
- Your Existing IT Skills Are a Huge Asset.
- The Opportunities Are Ample.
- Cloud Computing Education Can Help You Grow Your Career.
- 160 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Master Page Curriculum
Cloud Computing Course Syllabus
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing – Technologies
- Cloud Deployment Model – Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Cloud Service Model – IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
- Cloud Services – Users
- Cloud Virtualization
- Cloud – UseCase
- Introduction to Java
- Data Handling and Functions
- Object-Oriented Programming in Java
- Packages and Multi-Threading
- Introduction to Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Introduction to GNU/Linux
- Installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Booting Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Automating Programs
- Login Options
- Building a Custom Linux Kernel
- The GNU/Linux Filesystem
- Key Filesystem Locations
- The /proc Pseudo Filesystem
- User Management
- Software Management
- Hardware Management
- Network Management
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course SyllabusModule 1: Linux Fundamentals
- Overview of all basic commands
- Vim editor modes
- Filesystem hierarchy – Basic topics
- File and directories creation
- Filter commands (head,tail,more,less)
- Creating users and groups
- Important files related
- Modifying,deleting users and group
- Linux permissions
- Basic permissions overview
- Software management
- Yellowdog update modifier(yum)
- Yum commands
- Different runlevels
- Services and daemons
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
- Describe the features of AWS
- The features of AWS marketplace
- Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Database services
- Describe about various services in AWS
- Global Infrastruture – Regions and Availability Zones
- Create a free tier account in AWS and onboarding
- Introduction AWS management console
- Protect your AWS by different authentication system
- Password policies set for users
- AWS User Account and Groups in detail
- Creating custom policies in AWS
- Introduction about Roles and its use
- Creating Roles and associating policies
- Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
- Associating policies to the user and groups
- Describe AMI and AWS Marketplace templates
- Launch a basic EC2 instance
- Different types of Instances Reserved, On-demand, Spot, Dedicated
- Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
- Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
- Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
- Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
- Create custom AMI and working with different region
- Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
- Manage the configuration of your application
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for autoscaling groups
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
- Introduction to Loadbalancer (ELB)
- Different types of Loadbalancer in AWS
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Classic Load balancer
- Migrating classic load balancer to new load balancer
- Components and types of load balancing
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Understanding S3 durability and redundancy
- Introduction about S3 Buckets
- How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
- How to S3 Permissions
- How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Describing cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing global restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
- How to create hosted zones
- Hosting a website with custom domain name
- Understanding routing policies
- Describing Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Shared Responsibilities and Securities
- Importance of Cloud Trail
- Describing Trust advisor
Hands-on Real Time Cloud Computing Projects
eBug Tracker – Bug Tracking System Project
This defect tracking system helps to track bug.
E-Learning Platform using Cloud Computing
This sharable e-Learning platform can be proposed to provide a good learning environment for learners.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Cloud Computing Master course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Cloud Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By AWS & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Cloud Expert Trainer
- Our Cloud Computing Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Cloud domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Cloud Computing training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Cloud Computing Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Cloud Computing Course Reviews
I had completed my java with advance in by ACTE. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to the another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, great course overall of beginners who want to get started with Java. Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to master Java and Mr.Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5 star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that i have taken in a long time , ACTE has put lot of effort into making the course easy to learn , even for a Java Novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend ,and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful .
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in learning core Java. All concepts explained in a well structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks ACTE & Team
Cloud Computing Master Program Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Cloud Computing Master Program training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Cloud Computing Master Program Course?
Why Should I Learn Cloud Computing Master Program Course At ACTE?
- Cloud Computing Master Program Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Cloud Computing Master Program experts with 10+ years of experience in the Cloud Computing Master Program domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Cloud Computing Master Program Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Cloud Computing Master Program?
How Do I Enroll For The Cloud Computing Master Program Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]