- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in MicroSoft Azure.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in MicroSoft Azure.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial MicroSoft Azure Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of MicroSoft Azure Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next MicroSoft Azure Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Best Industry Topics Covered in MicroSoft Azure Certification
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of MicroSoft Azure and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Cloud Essentials, Azure Cloud computing, Building Application Infrastructure in Azure, Azure Storage Services, Azure Networking, Azure DNS, Azure Traffic Manager, Azure Load Balancer, Azure Virtual Machine Scale Sets, Azure Content Delivery Network, Azure Site Recovery, Designing Cloud Applications for Resiliency, Azure SQL Database, Azure Monitor, Azure Active Directory, Hosting Web Applications on the Azure Platform, Designing a Communication Strategy by Using Queues and Service Bus.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH MICROSOFT AZURE COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Microsoft Azure Certification course?
How can Online Courses help you learn Microsoft Azure course?
What are the concepts covered as a part of this training?
Top 5 skill set that you will learn Microsoft Azure?
What are the different job roles that i can apply for after this course?
How can you get assistance for preparing a Microsoft Azure Training Interview?
Are there any job opportunities for Microsoft Azure Training?
What are the Microsoft Azure related course that ACTE Offer?
Why should you learn Microsoft Azure to grow your career?
What will you learn in the Microsoft Azure Training?
Are there any prerequisites for Microsoft Azure certification training?
How learning Microsoft Azure course helps in accelerating my career growth?
Overview of MicroSoft Azure Course in Chennai
Microsoft Azure training has quickly become one of the most popular and dependable cloud service platforms, thanks in large part to training programs offered in Chennai. Azure Training Center in Chennai is a public cloud computing platform that offers IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS offerings in addition to analytics, virtual computing, storage, networking, and other services (PaaS). You can learn everything from the fundamentals of Azure to advanced topics like Azure administration, development, artificial intelligence, data science, security, data engineering, database administration, Azure architecting for SAP workloads, Azure solution architecture, and Azure devops engineering at Azure training centers in Chennai.
Why Microsoft Azure Certification Course from ACTE?
It is significantly reduces the time to market by providing features more quickly via more than 100 end-to-end services.Form and deploy where you want to meet all of your hybrid cloud requirements.Create clever applications by using sophisticated data and AI services. It is expected that taking ACTE's Azure training in Chennai will help you succeed on your first try. ACTE's carefully crafted courses help you launch a rewarding career in Azure Training Center in Chennai by giving you access to our sizable online Azure community and providing you with permanent access to all course materials
MS Azure Future Updates:Azure's Recent Developments:
MS Azure has a wide range of products for computing, storage, networking, and analytics. When running applications in the public cloud, the shared environment helps the user. Azure is popular everywhere in the world. Every year, about 365,000 new companies join Microsoft Azure. Microsoft Azure has received official approval from the UK government. Learning Azure is a smart way to keep up with changes in the job market and get to the top of the management chain. Let's look at the most recent changes to the Azure product. Join ACTE's Azure Training in Chennai to get the help you need to pass interviews.
Azure's API management has been updated with some changes that help fix bugs and improve performance. This is a buffered property that is used with the put logger call or the ARM template. With the patch service call, the identity of the managed service is removed. All of the scopes can use the CORS policy. For head and options requests, there is no request body. If there is a specification for the open API, then there will only be the request body parameter. FITA is the best place in Chennai for both new and experienced professionals to get Microsoft Azure training. Because of the quota policy, the CPU usage has gone up, but this is now fixed. For existing APIs in Azure, the 404 not found error can happen sometimes. A new synchronization bug is set up to fix this problem. With the REST API call, a user with a "pending" status can be added. If the user is a new user, they don't have to re-enter their password when they click a confirmation link in an email. If a revision is created with the PUT API call, then the new restrictions are used. Sign up for Azure Training and watch your career grow.
By 2020, it is expected that the number of devices will have grown to around 20 billion. Azure is the first cloud network to start providing security for IoT devices. Azure takes care of security checks like missing configurations for security in IoT devices, the edge of the cloud, which IoT devices are open to which ports, how to act on an encrypted SQL database, and security issues that need to be fixed. Azure gives you a single view of all security solutions. This is for the applications or devices at the edge. With machine learning, Azure Sphere and the new developments take care of the security of the Internet of Things (IoT). At ACTE, Microsoft Azure Training is taught by the best professionals in the field so that students can get a good education.
Log analytics from Azure uses the query language to get data from the Azure data explorer and analyse it. The analytics are available for East US, Central US, East Asia, West US, and South Central US.
Event-Driven Event Hubs from Azure:
This is a flexible model for programming with spring idioms and already follows best practises. With the help of Azure's event hub, you can make Java apps. When compared to other cloud services, Azure technology offers a unique service. Some of the things that make Azure products popular are their flexibility, compliance, storage, agility, and security. Azure updates its products often to stay ahead of the competition and offer the best service. Join ACTE for the best Azure training in Chennai to keep learning and become an expert in the technology.
Prerequisites for the Azure Training in Chennai:
There are no specific requirements for taking Azure training in Chennai. But if you have worked with cloud-based solutions or platforms in the past, that would be helpful. Also, it would be helpful to know the basics of networking and virtualization. Once you've finished your training in Azure, you'll be ready for any challenge that comes your way. Azure is an all-in-one platform that has everything from infrastructure as a service (IaaS) to a content delivery network (CDN) (CDN).
With Azure training in Chennai, you will learn how to set up compute, storage, and database services, integrate data between on-premises and cloud applications, build secure Web applications, and provide cross-platform experiences. Reach out to us now! You can get the skills you need to succeed in a competitive field like IT by taking Azure training in Chennai.
Join now and our skilled experts and trainers will help you gain confidence, skills, and credentials so you can get jobs with big companies like Amazon India, Capgemini, TCS, CTS, etc. The curriculum for our global courses is made by people who have been teaching for more than 11 years. Azure certifications also make it easier for employers to choose you over other applicants because they prove that you have the right skills. When you finish your Azure training in Chennai, we guarantee you a job. What sets us apart from other schools? We offer LIVE online instructor-led classes that give students the freedom to make their own schedules based on their own needs and schedules, not ours.
Job Roles After Microsoft Windows Azure Training In Chennai:
Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai with Placement, technology has changed much in the past and will continue to change with the times. Cloud computing has grown significantly in the computer industry. Businesses in Education, Healthcare, Medicine, IT, and ITES use cloud computing for daily operations. Microsoft Azure leads the cloud computing market.
According to Microsoft's latest cloud computing study, over 1,000 consumers join up for the Azure platform and over 3,65,000 enterprises choose the Microsoft Azure Cloud service provider per year. Above 57% of Fortune 500 firms use Microsoft Azure, which has boosted the value of the Microsoft Cloud by 104% with a turnover of $6.3 billion last year. TCS, Wipro, Ernst & Young, MindTree, Microsoft, 3M, Infosys, NBC Sports, Citrix, Heineken, UST Global, IBM, and others recruit Microsoft Azure Certified professionals. These firms provide Microsoft Azure Administrator, Developer, Architect, and other positions. This clearly shows that the rising migration and use of the cloud platform across a broad spectrum of enterprises has necessitated a profitable career path for those who choose for the cloud platform. Learning Microsoft skills opens you more work options. Microsoft Training in Chennai at ACTE provides the necessary technical and professional skills for Microsoft cloud experts under the leadership of real-world cloud industry specialists.
Most organisations worldwide use cloud computing. Cloud specialists are in demand. IT provides numerous jobs and great compensation. Cloud computing allows on-demand access to computer resources such servers, storage, applications, and networks. It can be provided fast. Cloud computing jobs may be found via Chennai Microsoft Azure courses. Banking, education, and healthcare have used cloud computing. After Azure Training in Chennai, the most in-demand positions are:
- Cloud architect
- Azure engineer
- Azure application developer
- Azure cloud operation engineer
- Azure App Services cloud engineer
- Azure Database Administrator
- Azure Developer
Who Can Take This Microsoft Azure Training Course?
This Microsoft Azure training course is meant for anyone who wants to learn how to use the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. This course is for IT professionals, developers, administrators, and engineers who want to learn more about and get experience with Microsoft Azure. It is also good for students and professionals who want to take their careers to the next level with the help of Azure.
Microsoft Azure Career Opportunities:
Though AWS and Google Cloud are the leaders in cloud computing services, Microsoft Azure offers chances as well. With the increased use of cloud computing by several enterprises from diverse industries, the need for cloud computing capabilities is also increasing. The majority of job postings at large firms demand knowledge of AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure. Job profiles based on Microsoft Azure will be designated as "Cloud Solution Architect" or "Cloud Architect," and will demand solid understanding of many Cloud computing processes as well as the ability to use this knowledge to meet the needs of the firm.
Many applicants who want to start a career with Microsoft Azure start as Solutions Architects or IT Architects. They will do well if they are at ease with the work. Depending on their performance, they may advance to the position of Technical Architect, Solution Architect, or Senior Software Architect. You may get to the greatest level in your organisation if you regularly improve your knowledge and credentials. Microsoft Azure training at Softlogic, the Best Microsoft Azure Training Institute in Chennai, will set the groundwork for a successful career on this platform.
What Are the Advantages of Azure Training in Chennai at ACTE?
Look no farther than ACTE for the finest Azure training in Chennai. This is why:
- ACTE assists you in becoming a competent Microsoft Azure Expert, with 100% placement in major MNC's.
- Our Azure training is taught by seasoned experts that are enthusiastic about educating and assisting our students to achieve success.
- We provide a selection of courses to meet your requirements, whether you're new to Azure or want to expand your knowledge and abilities.
- Our courses are dynamic and interesting, ensuring that you get the most out of your learning experience.
- Our students have ranked us as the top Azure training institution in Chennai.
- Fill out our inquiry form or contact us directly to get started.
- We've educated more students and working professionals to become Azure experts since we began, so why not learn from us? Our tutors will help you advance your abilities and prepare you for success in an ever-changing technological field.
- Azure training in Chennai teaches you the architecture of Microsoft Azure as well as many components of the cloud platform, solutions, and implementations on Azure.
- The curriculum was created by industry professionals and is continually updated to reflect the most recent developments in Azure.
- Taking Azure classes in Chennai When applying for employment or promotions, ACTE will help you stand out from the crowd.
- We not only give a superb learning environment, but also the ability to engage with a large number of other brilliant individuals.
- All of these advantages make The ACTE The Best Azure training in Chennai a valuable investment in your professional progress. I'm certain that if you join our programme, you will not be disappointed!
Modernization of the Azure:
Microsoft Azure Cloud App Security: This tool is used to protect apps in the cloud and on other devices. Tools like Visual Studio, C, VB.Net, etc., can be used to make it. It protects your web application by watching for changes to the code while it is running. This feature will help you find and fix weaknesses that could lead to attacks or intrusions, and it can also help you stop those attacks from happening.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (on-premises): It is the best choice for many organisations looking for a modern CRM system to connect with customers. It helps their business grow by getting customers involved and automates how they talk to customers.
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning: The machine learning feature of Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai lets data scientists model complex tasks to find patterns in the data instead of coding them directly into algorithms. Because of this, the models usually work better and take less time to make.
Microsoft Azure Site Recovery: An organisation needs a feature called "site recovery" if it wants to move its website to another location without interrupting users' access. It's important to find the right course for you based on your needs and the instructor's experience. There are a number of authorised training partners for Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai who can offer you instructor-led training in places all over the world.
Microsoft Dynamic Data Masking: Masking is a method for changing data into something that is legal and meets the requirements of laws and regulations. Here, the sample is used as the user name, which shouldn't include certain characters like "@," "!", "," etc. You can hide user data so that even if someone looks at it, they can't find anything useful.
Microsoft Azure Application Insights: It is an API telemetry service that collects metrics in real time, such as the number of requests, response times, errors, requests per second, etc. These metrics tell service providers important things about how a system works when it's busy. This lets them fix problems before they get too big.
Azure Cosmos DB from Microsoft Geo Database: A database that is made to store and retrieve a lot of geo-specific information. It has been set up as a global service that anyone, anywhere in the world, can use for free. It is especially good at storing information like addresses and property information.
Microsoft Azure Document DB: It is a cloud-based document database that lets people store, share, and search documents like spreadsheets, presentations, video clips, text files, PDFs, images, and more.
Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services: AI has come a long way in recent years, thanks to new technologies. We can now make chatbots, translate languages, and identify objects in pictures, among many other useful things.
Microsoft Azure Databricks: It is an infrastructure for Apache Spark with a lot of computing power that helps businesses analyse big data at scale while working with Hadoop and analytics experts. It also works with the programming environments Apache Hive, SQL Server Integration Services, Python, Java, and R.
Microsoft Azure Event Hub: This is one of Azure's most important services because it lets you make systems that collect messages from different sources and send them to an event hub, which is basically a distributed message queue.
Microsoft Azure Pack: This lets organisations use Windows OS to deploy their own custom apps. Azure automation is a way to automate any task related to managing hybrid cloud deployments. This lets IT organisations set up, manage, and use both public and private cloud resources.
Microsoft Azure Storage: It offers online storage solutions that are safe, scalable, and have a lot of backups. Its advanced services include tools like tables, blobs, and queues, which you can get by using different Azure services. You could use PowerShell scripts to instal and uninstall software on multiple servers or do any other task that needs to be done regularly on a server. When you sign up for one of our Azure courses in Chennai, you'll learn about cloud services, virtual networks, storage accounts, containers, web apps, and Azure Functions.
Microsoft Data Lake Store: Give users an easy-to-use interface and a quick way to start uploading files and looking into the details of what's inside them. It makes it easy to get large amounts of unstructured data into the system. It works well and is easy to use with a wide range of open source technologies, such as Hadoop HDFS, Apache Flume, Storm, Spark, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Solr, Hive, Pig, Impala, etc.youYou can monitor, manage, report, and troubleshoot your IT infrastructure in an effective and efficient way. Ensure business continuity by detecting changes across environments and reacting immediately with automated remediation, notification, and escalation.
ACTE is one of the leading providers of professional Azure certification training in Chennai in the field of Azure technology. ACTE offers a wide range of online classes for Azure training in Chennai, ranging from beginner to advanced levels. These classes are designed to equip learners with the skills and knowledge required to effectively use and manage Azure in their organizations. The classes cover topics such as Azure architecture, Azure services, security, virtualization, and identity management. The azure course classes are available in both self-paced and instructor-led formats, making them ideal for those who want to learn azure training center in chennai from the comfort of their own home.
ACTE Chennai offers MicroSoft Azure Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Microsoft Azure Course in ChennaiModule 1: Cloud Essentials
- This module will introduce you to the world of cloud computing. Here, we discuss the characteristics of the cloud and the three main cloud services: IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. You will also gain knowledge of four cloud deployment models: private, public, hybrid, and community.
- Here, you will learn how to build on the Microsoft Azure platform. You will gain knowledge on how to build and architect Azure infrastructure, how users develop and scale new applications with Azure services, manage resources with Azure CLI, manage app resources with Azure Resource Manager, and how Azure is providing users with global scalability, and high resiliency and availability with Azure regions.
- This section gives you an overview of Azure VMs; scalable, on-demand computing resources offered by Azure. You will learn about the factors that should be considered before creating a VM, and how one can create, manage, back up, and monitor a VM. You will also have a look at the ways in which VMs can be used. You will gain knowledge on how to protect VMs from malware and viruses. This section also imparts knowledge on workloads supported by Azure VMs and customizing Azure VM Networking.
- Learn Identity and access Management
- This section gives an overview of Azure disks storage including Azure Blobs, Tables, Queues, and Files. It also offers an insight into Blob storage used for storing massive amounts of data.
- This section deals with Azure private network’s fundamental building block, Azure Virtual Network (or VNet). You will gain experience in the creation and configuration of a virtual network. You will also learn VNet concepts and best practices.
- This module provides knowledge on Azure DNS hosting services for DNS domains that you host in Azure. You will also have a look at the delegation of DNS zones with Azure DNS, and the security, performance, and reliability of Azure DNS.
- In this section, you will gain experience on how to distribute traffic optimally to Azure services across various Azure regions worldwide with the help of Azure Traffic Manager. You will gain knowledge of various features of Azure Traffic Manager.
- In this module, you will learn how to create high availability for your services and how you can scale your applications with Azure Load Balancer. Other lessons include the need for using an Azure Load Balancer and its resources and features.
- This section will let you know how to build and handle a group of load-balanced, identical VMs with the help of Azure virtual machine scale sets along with their creation and deployment.
- In this module, you will gain experience on how a Content Delivery Network (CDN) delivers high-bandwidth web content to users. You will also learn about its creation and deployment along with its working.
- In this section, you will learn how to set up, run, and manage Azure site recovery, i.e., the built-in DRaaS (disaster recovery as a service) of Azure that keeps data safe when unplanned or planned outages occur. You will also learn about its related products and services.
- This module imparts knowledge on how to build and manage highly available and resilient applications in the cloud. You will also learn about analyzing and providing meaningful insights from the application usage.
- In this module, you will get to know how to create a high-performance and highly available data storage layer for solutions and applications in Azure with the help of Azure SQL Database. You will also gain experience on how to create, configure, and manage the Azure SQL Database.
- This section gives you an overview of Azure Monitor, what you can do with it. It also explains the two types of data used by Azure Monitor, i.e., logs and metrics. You will also learn about the sources from which Azure Monitor collects data.
- This module will let you know about the working of Azure Active Directory along with its creation and configuration. You will learn about the technologies and policies in Azure Identity Management. Along with these, you will also study the four editions of the Azure Active Directory.
- This section will let you know how to create, deploy, and monitor mission-critical web apps, and scale apps dynamically to meet changing demands. You will also learn how to host web applications on Azure with the help of Azure App Service.
- In this module, you will learn about the working of Azure Storage Queues and Azure Service Bus. You will also gain knowledge on the features of Azure Service Bus Relay, Azure Service Bus Notification Hubs, and Azure Service Bus Queues.
Hands-on Real Time MicroSoft Azure Projects
Cloud based file share and sync solution
This project is a system in which a user is allotted storage space on a server and reads and writes are carried out over the Internet.
Sifting through data stream by using Azure
Easily develop and run real-time analytics on your streaming data, from the cloud to the edge.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% MicroSoft Azure training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- MicroSoft Azure Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get a Industrial Recognized ACTE Microsoft Azure Certificate in Chennai
Microsoft Azure is the company's cloud computing service. For delivering applications and services on Microsoft-managed data center infrastructure, Azure offers a variety of software as a service , platform as a service, and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) alternatives. Azure has the most operating regions of any cloud service, with 50.
You can iterate quickly and deploy code utilizing an end-to-end cloud development platform thanks to Azure's agility and built-in Development Operations (DevOps). You'll be able to debug faster and easier than ever before, whether you're using Microsoft Azure's Visual Studio Team Services or another open-source tool like Chef or Jenkins.
How the Microsoft Azure certification will enhance your career growth?
Who should take this Microsoft Azure Training Certification ?
Microsoft Azure certification is appropriate for IT professionals who want to gain a better understanding of the cloud platform and develop expertise in managing and deploying Azure solutions. It is most suitable for those who have at least a basic understanding of cloud computing and some experience in managing cloud environments.
Shall i appear for Microsoft Azure certification exam after completion of Microsoft Azure course?
How do i become a certified Microsoft Azure associate?
Microsoft Azure certification exam and cost details.
Complete Your C oursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced MicroSoft Azure Trainer
- Our MicroSoft Azure Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are MicroSoft Azure domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best MicroSoft Azure training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for MicroSoft Azure Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
MicroSoft Azure Course Reviews
ACTE in AnnaNagar branch at Chennai is a Nice place to learn practical things on MicroSoft Azure.They helped me to gain some tactics and real knowledge about MicroSoft Azure. The Environment was good with the Expert trainers. Lovely experience. It is a good place for freshers.
I joined ACTE Academy Porur branch at Chennai for MicroSoft Azure course. My trainer are very supportive . ACTE never leave you until and unless you learn the technology. After completing my course I started my career as an Azure Administrator .
ACTE is a very good training institute in chennai. I am satisfied with the training provided on MicroSoft Azure course. My trainer taught well. He always gives good examples during the class.he cleared all my doubts, even if it is very small. All ACTE staffs are very polite with the students and the class rooms are clean and well maintained.It is a very good place for fresher who are all want to shine in IT field.
ACTE is one of the best Training institute in Hyderabad .Lot of hands-on activity,assignments and home work during the classroom session. Trainer's were helpful also help after the training in certification and other assistance. Management team provides the best career advice and goes beyond to help us with placements after the sucessful completion of the course. Provides both Online and Offline training session. They provide retraining if not satisfied as well.
ACTE institute is good plat form to learn about cloud technology. And the trainer have very good experience in sharing real time experience about the azure even labs sessions are good. I got knowledge on Azure. Good to get knowledge on azure. Best Training institute for Azure technology with well experienced Trainer. Thank you for delivering the best training with Subject Matter expertise.
MicroSoft Azure Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire MicroSoft Azure training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this MicroSoft Azure Course?
Why Should I Learn MicroSoft Azure Course At ACTE?
- MicroSoft Azure Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by MicroSoft Azure experts with 10+ years of experience in the MicroSoft Azure domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A MicroSoft Azure Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In MicroSoft Azure?
How Do I Enroll For The MicroSoft Azure Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]