- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in MicroSoft Azure.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in MicroSoft Azure.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial MicroSoft Azure Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of MicroSoft Azure Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next MicroSoft Azure Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals.
- You will not only gain knowledge of MicroSoft Azure and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Cloud Essentials, Azure Cloud computing, Building Application Infrastructure in Azure, Azure Storage Services, Azure Networking, Azure DNS, Azure Traffic Manager, Azure Load Balancer, Azure Virtual Machine Scale Sets, Azure Content Delivery Network, Azure Site Recovery, Designing Cloud Applications for Resiliency, Azure SQL Database, Azure Monitor, Azure Active Directory, Hosting Web Applications on the Azure Platform, Designing a Communication Strategy by Using Queues and Service Bus.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH MICROSOFT AZURE COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About MicroSoft Azure Training Course in Siruseri
ACTE is offering Microsoft azure training course. In this training you will learn a lot more about azure, will gain knowledge and learn to use them on azure. This course will provide foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how these services are provided with Microsoft azure. Start learning in ACTE.Enroll Now with us ACTE Microsoft Azure Classroom & Online Training Course.
Most Job Oriented MicroSoft Azure Topics Covered
Network Traffic Management
Is Microsoft Azure the best technology for a career?
Microsoft on the other hand is highly committed to dominate the cloud business and is shifting towards an open source approach. Partnering with popular companies like Docker.So choosing Azure as a career option will be certainly beneficial and a smart choice in longterm.
What is the scope of MicroSoft Azure Developer?
In Azure, you can specify a scope at multiple levels: management group, subscription, resource group, or resource. Scopes are structured in a parent-child relationship.
Future scope for getting jobs in Microsoft Azure?
One of the most popular job roles related to the Microsoft Azure platform is the Azure administrator role. Since Azure is continuously expanding its collection of cloud services, companies can move faster in their digital transformation journey. Therefore, IT professionals can secure promising advantages for their careers by acquiring Azure skills. The following discussion will take you through essential concerns on how to become Azure Administrator. So, let’s get ahead!.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My MicroSoft Azure Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for MicroSoft Azure analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Why MicroSoft Azure? Why not C or C++ or C# or Python or Ruby or Matlab?
The programs that we are writing are very similar to their counterparts in several other languages, so our choice of language is not crucial. We use MicroSoft Azure because it is widely available, widely used, embraces a full set of modern abstractions, and has a variety of automatic checks for mistakes in programs, so it works well for students learning to program. There is no perfect language and you certainly will find yourself programming in other languages in the future.
What are the prerequisites for learn MicroSoft Azure?
- Dev Ops: In this you must have some programming background to understand and then keep on building it up. It could be for web apps, mobile, or universal apps.
- Infrastructure support: If you understand servers and on-premise installations or IaaS then you can get started here. It about optimising the infrastructure at the core of applications running on them
- Sales/Pre-Sales: Understanding the platform as a whole and working with subject matter experts to pitch it to customers and solve their business problems
Can I learn MicroSoft Azure without any programming skills?
Strictly speaking you don't need any programming skills to learn Azure. But first, let's understand that Azure is a platform and has many parts, you work and do many things in Azure without writing any code.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In MicroSoft Azure?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in MicroSoft Azure. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is learning Microsoft Azure worth it for my IT career?
As per the IT industry, Microsoft has come up with various Azure Certifications. As per the current market trend, IT professionals with knowledge and experience in Azure are in high demand. Based on the job role, professionals can decide their certification in Azure. Microsoft offers MCSA and MCSE certification specializations in Azure and individuals can upgrade their skills with the below mentioned certifications.
In how many days I can learn Azure?
Learning fundamentals of azure infrastructure and becoming job ready will take 1–2 weeks depending on your basic uderstanding of networks , servers etc..get a clear understanding of basic concepts..create a free account and practise. Learn benefits and disadvantages of cloud computing and azure, learn cost implementation of azure,learn about azure services, VM’s,storage,backup, workloads automation,ARM etc.
Top 10 reasons why should i learn MicroSoft Azure?
- Better Integration Possibility
- .Net Support
- Security Offering
- Hybrid Capabilities
- Learning Platform
- Enterprise Agreement Clause
- Top Cloud Service Provider
- A Certification to Boost Your Salary and Career
Azure Machine Learning
If you are a Data Scientist, you might have experienced the struggle to properly manage all the different services (e.g. storage accounts, compute environments) that are needed to support your full machine learning (ML) development cycle.
Similarly, it’s though to manage your machine learning versions, your runs and a smooth, efficient ML model deployment. This is where Azure Machine Learning kicks in: an Azure service which allows you to manage your end-to-end Machine Learning process.
What is Azure Machine Learning?
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning (AML) is a cloud-based environment that can be used to train, deploy, manage and track machine learning models. The service aims to provide an end-to-end overview of the machine learning cycle by connecting existing resources (e.g. Azure storage accounts and Azure computes) into one single workspace. As such, interaction with these resources is facilitated, allowing data scientists to focus on the actual development of ML models, rather than software engineering problems.
The Azure Machine Learning workspace allows data scientists and data engineers to efficiently work together on ML projects, currently offering three ways to develop ML models:
- The Automated ML component which allows to automatically train a model based on a target metric by simply ingesting a dataset and the ML task to be executed (e.g. classification).
- The Designerwhich allows users to visually build ML workflows by dragging and dropping pre-made ML tasks into a canvas and connecting them.
- The SDKs (Python and R) which allow to build and run ML workflows from your favorite IDE or Azure ML’s built-in notebook functionality.
When to use which components in Azure Machine Learning?
In our experience, the Auto ML component can be used in the following scenarios:
- If you want to implement machine learning solutions without having a programming or data science background.
- If you want to save time and resourcesthat are otherwise spent on the manual development of machine learning models.
- To perform exploratory researchon what models may suit your data. These results can then guide you into what direction to go next when you ultimately build the model yourself (POC).
- To execute classification, regression or forecasting tasks on smaller datasetsas the component’s computational time does not scale well when working with big data.
- When working with clean data. Note that the Auto ML component has a built-in data cleaning feature, however we recommend ingesting data that has been cleaned beforehand to maintain control over this process.
Azure ML Designer:
We recommend using the Designer in the following situations
- When working on machine learning solutions without having a programming background(in this case, data science knowledge is required).
- If you want to work in a visually attractive and user-friendly interfacewhile remaining control over what happens in the ML process.
- When working with smaller datasets, as computational time increases significantly when big data is ingested. The Designer cannot use external computes to run its pipelines, meaning that the power of Apache Spark cannot be leveraged.
- If you are a professional data scientist and you want to use the Designer as a rapid prototyping tool.
Azure ML SDKs:
Lastly, using the Python SDK is especially useful in these cases:
- If you want to have full controlover the entire ML development cycle and you want to design it specifically for the ML problem you are tackling.
- When working on real-life, large-scale ML solutions that require efficient computation. Python pipelines can run on a Databricks compute, allowing data scientists to process big data more efficiently.
- If you want flexibilityin choosing which algorithms you use to train your models. The SDK pipelines can be used with any open source Python library that is currently available.
- If you want to log metrics, parameters and artifactsgenerated during the pipeline execution (this feature is not supported in the Designer/Auto ML component)
ACTE Siruseri offers MicroSoft Azure Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Microsoft Azure Course in SiruseriModule 1: Cloud Essentials
- This module will introduce you to the world of cloud computing. Here, we discuss the characteristics of the cloud and the three main cloud services: IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. You will also gain knowledge of four cloud deployment models: private, public, hybrid, and community.
- Here, you will learn how to build on the Microsoft Azure platform. You will gain knowledge on how to build and architect Azure infrastructure, how users develop and scale new applications with Azure services, manage resources with Azure CLI, manage app resources with Azure Resource Manager, and how Azure is providing users with global scalability, and high resiliency and availability with Azure regions.
- This section gives you an overview of Azure VMs; scalable, on-demand computing resources offered by Azure. You will learn about the factors that should be considered before creating a VM, and how one can create, manage, back up, and monitor a VM. You will also have a look at the ways in which VMs can be used. You will gain knowledge on how to protect VMs from malware and viruses. This section also imparts knowledge on workloads supported by Azure VMs and customizing Azure VM Networking.
- Learn Identity and access Management
- This section gives an overview of Azure disks storage including Azure Blobs, Tables, Queues, and Files. It also offers an insight into Blob storage used for storing massive amounts of data.
- This section deals with Azure private network’s fundamental building block, Azure Virtual Network (or VNet). You will gain experience in the creation and configuration of a virtual network. You will also learn VNet concepts and best practices.
- This module provides knowledge on Azure DNS hosting services for DNS domains that you host in Azure. You will also have a look at the delegation of DNS zones with Azure DNS, and the security, performance, and reliability of Azure DNS.
- In this section, you will gain experience on how to distribute traffic optimally to Azure services across various Azure regions worldwide with the help of Azure Traffic Manager. You will gain knowledge of various features of Azure Traffic Manager.
- In this module, you will learn how to create high availability for your services and how you can scale your applications with Azure Load Balancer. Other lessons include the need for using an Azure Load Balancer and its resources and features.
- This section will let you know how to build and handle a group of load-balanced, identical VMs with the help of Azure virtual machine scale sets along with their creation and deployment.
- In this module, you will gain experience on how a Content Delivery Network (CDN) delivers high-bandwidth web content to users. You will also learn about its creation and deployment along with its working.
- In this section, you will learn how to set up, run, and manage Azure site recovery, i.e., the built-in DRaaS (disaster recovery as a service) of Azure that keeps data safe when unplanned or planned outages occur. You will also learn about its related products and services.
- This module imparts knowledge on how to build and manage highly available and resilient applications in the cloud. You will also learn about analyzing and providing meaningful insights from the application usage.
- In this module, you will get to know how to create a high-performance and highly available data storage layer for solutions and applications in Azure with the help of Azure SQL Database. You will also gain experience on how to create, configure, and manage the Azure SQL Database.
- This section gives you an overview of Azure Monitor, what you can do with it. It also explains the two types of data used by Azure Monitor, i.e., logs and metrics. You will also learn about the sources from which Azure Monitor collects data.
- This module will let you know about the working of Azure Active Directory along with its creation and configuration. You will learn about the technologies and policies in Azure Identity Management. Along with these, you will also study the four editions of the Azure Active Directory.
- This section will let you know how to create, deploy, and monitor mission-critical web apps, and scale apps dynamically to meet changing demands. You will also learn how to host web applications on Azure with the help of Azure App Service.
- In this module, you will learn about the working of Azure Storage Queues and Azure Service Bus. You will also gain knowledge on the features of Azure Service Bus Relay, Azure Service Bus Notification Hubs, and Azure Service Bus Queues.
Hands-on Real Time MicroSoft Azure Projects
Cloud based file share and sync solution
This project is a system in which a user is allotted storage space on a server and reads and writes are carried out over the Internet.
Sifting through data stream by using Azure
Easily develop and run real-time analytics on your streaming data, from the cloud to the edge.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Siruseri offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% MicroSoft Azure training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- MicroSoft Azure Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Microsoft Azure Administrator & Developer, Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced MicroSoft Azure Trainer
- Our MicroSoft Azure Training in Siruseri. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are MicroSoft Azure domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best MicroSoft Azure training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for MicroSoft Azure Training in Siruseri from recognized IT organizations.
MicroSoft Azure Course Reviews
ACTE in AnnaNagar branch at Siruseri is a Nice place to learn practical things on MicroSoft Azure.They helped me to gain some tactics and real knowledge about MicroSoft Azure. The Environment was good with the Expert trainers. Lovely experience. It is a good place for freshers.
I joined ACTE Academy Porur branch at Siruseri for MicroSoft Azure course. My trainer are very supportive . ACTE never leave you until and unless you learn the technology. After completing my course I started my career as an Azure Administrator .
ACTE is a very good training institute in Siruseri. I am satisfied with the training provided on MicroSoft Azure course. My trainer taught well. He always gives good examples during the class.he cleared all my doubts, even if it is very small. All ACTE staffs are very polite with the students and the class rooms are clean and well maintained.It is a very good place for fresher who are all want to shine in IT field.
ACTE is one of the best Training institute in Hyderabad .Lot of hands-on activity,assignments and home work during the classroom session. Trainer's were helpful also help after the training in certification and other assistance. Management team provides the best career advice and goes beyond to help us with placements after the sucessful completion of the course. Provides both Online and Offline training session. They provide retraining if not satisfied as well.
ACTE institute is good plat form to learn about cloud technology. And the trainer have very good experience in sharing real time experience about the azure even labs sessions are good. I got knowledge on Azure. Good to get knowledge on azure. Best Training institute for Azure technology with well experienced Trainer. Thank you for delivering the best training with Subject Matter expertise.
MicroSoft Azure Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire MicroSoft Azure training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this MicroSoft Azure Course?
Why Should I Learn MicroSoft Azure Course At ACTE?
- MicroSoft Azure Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by MicroSoft Azure experts with 10+ years of experience in the MicroSoft Azure domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies