- Advanced level Training Classes from Scratch.
- Hands-on Experience with Real-time Project Training.
- Best Workout for Interview Preparation Techniques.
- Permanence Access for Student’s Portal with Study Materials and Videos Lectures.
- We Trained more than 11402+ Students from 9+ years of DevOps Certified Instructors.
- Worthwhile Training with Fair curriculum Designed by DevOps Technical Experts.
- Ensuing DevOps Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Professionals and Master in DevOps with Certificate
- We have designed an in-depth DevOps course according to the current criteria to built scenarios and comprehensive sets of market-related tasks.
- In this course, the candidate will understand the DevOps advanced concepts with exposure to Industry best practices.
- Interact with our Professional instructors to acknowledge other DevOps Professional Certification with Exam Dumps.
- Hands-On Training on DevOps in Just 8 Weeks. Become a Certified DevOps Professional.
- Skilled Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Get hired by our recruiting partners with topnotch Placement Support.
- Our Instructors will provide support for resume and interviews Preparation with mock sessions.
- Training Concepts: Cloud computing, AWS and Market tends, DevOps History and evolution of DevOps, Jenkins, Jenkins in Tomcat Server, Jenkins SCM configuration, Automation testing, Matrix and trend, Docker, Ansible.
- BEGIN YOUR CAREER WITH DEVOPS CERTIFICATION COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Outline of DevOps Training Course in Chennai
DevOps is a automate and integrate process between software development and IT support to build reliable software applications. This program will enhance you to be an expert at Familiar DevOps concepts like AWS and Market tends, DevOps History and evolution of DevOps, Jenkins, Jenkins in Tomcat Server, Docker, Ansible etc. Join Now with our ACTE Class Room & Online Training Course for DevOps Training Program.
Queries About DevOps Training Program
Can a non technical person learn DevOps?
Yes, Of course, you can.DevOps attracts personalities with technical besides as non-technical background. There is always an entry point to IT and, DevOps is always special. And just like those other fields, you will have a steep DevOps as a learning curve so, make use of it.
What will be the scope of DevOps Developer?
DevOps assimilates development and operations groups to boost the collaboration method. A DevOps Engineer can work with IT developers to facilitate the testing functions by automating and streamlining the mixing and readying processes. The sphere of security is a peculiar result of your change, the upper probabilities of automating issues. DevOps has a great and promising future.
Is it hard to learn DevOps?
Absolutely, No DevOps is easy to have the pre-requisite skills like fundamentals of linux with shell scripting trainers will make it a very simple and chef, puppet, OpenStack. These are DevOps tools that include System Admin skills and, it was the cross-platform of software engineering and systems administration. Moreover, it is easy to learn.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My DevOps Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have a strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for DevOps developer. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Which one better, DevOps OR AWS?
Both are Good and are having their speciality as well as both has a future. DevOps may be a combination of software system development and operations and, its name suggests. It is a melding of those two disciplines to emphasise communication, collaboration, and cohesion.DevOps helps a business deploy software more frequently while maintaining service stability and gaining the speed necessary for more innovation.
It is easy to learn DevOps and, how many days it will take?
DevOps brings a set of principles and values to promote collaborative development and deployment approach and, it achieved by using specific tools and processes. Therefore DevOps is not easy nor difficult, depends upon how you perceive it.It will take 0–15 hours to understand the minimum of DevOps for beginners. So, it requires only getting a medium level understanding of DevOps will require a minimum of 40–60 hours.
Is DevOps will be a good career choice?
Well, The DevOps career is a good choice that requires learning to be a skilled communicator, perhaps importantly becoming a skilful listener. DevOps additionally incorporate a temperament to push for positive change. Still, the thing that brings conventionally disconnected elements within the development, deployment, and delivery of code into one loop. Organizations area unit finding that DevOps is replacement their ancient IT departments.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In This DevOps Program?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in DevOps. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning DevOps in 2021?
DevOps Is Quite interesting, It's a sensible choice if you would like to find out about DevOps. Several IT corporations like ADP, eBay, GE, ING, Intuit, PayPal, Splunk, Uber, JP Morgan area unit trying to find DevOps consultants. DevOps is over what your resume will effectively communicate, particularly the supposed soft skills. And it and sensible to require DevOps in 2021.
Is DevOps a demand?
Yes, DevOps is currently having a huge demand in the IT sectors, with no signs of slowing down. According to the 2021 State of DevOps Report, organizations using DevOps practices could deploy code up to 30 times more frequently than their competitors. According to an IT survey, the average salary for a DevOps engineer is a juicy ₹100,000 per year.
Top reasons to consider a career in DevOps?
Top to be a Better Agility, Effective and faster deployment of apps and software. DevOps- a perfect source for earning money and a business development cycle. Boost product quality.IT staff and costs. Become a valuable asset for the company and, You will get the chance to work with professional developers qualifications, experience, and interest also matter. With the right talent and combination, there is a good chance that an experienced DevOps candidate can advance into senior technical or management roles in the future.
DevOps professionals is simply about to compound in years to return. The sector is consistently innovating and, flexibility for DevOps professionals to prove their experience is not invariably easy. DevOps certification is a technique for implied job-seeking applicants and employees to endorse and demonstrate their skills, presenting a competitive edge over others vying for identical positions in the top-level organizations.DevOps additionally offers multiple DevOps certifications:
As Technology continues to evolve, thus firms, and notwithstanding their business, each company is beginning to become a technology company. DevOps is at the core, proving it is crucial to be a success of future engineers. By getting one among these valuable DevOps certifications, engineers guarantee not solely that they continue to be competitive in their field, however, that they continue to be previous the whole curve.
- Get Certification Guidance
- Learn from Industry Experts
- Free Demo Class Available
- 40 Hours Short Span Program
- Adopt efficient Skills
- Increase Deployment Success Rates
DevOps Training Course Content
Syllabus of DevOps Course in ChennaiModule 1: Cloud computing
- What is Cloud Computing
- How Cloud Computing are helpful
- Cloud's role in DevOps orchestration
- What is AWS
- Use cases in AWS
- Companies using AWS and Market tends
- Different Services offered in AWS
- Use case: - Highly available fault tolerant systems
- Understanding availability zone
- Creating your own account in AWS
- Creating a VPC
- network gets way
- Running your own EC2 instance
- Connecting in EC2 and installing https in EC2
- Over viewS3
- SNS. Cloud watch
- Understanding the Serverless (Lambda)
- What is the market trend of DevOps
- Which back ground people can switch to DevOps
- Some typical tool stack for DevOps Jobs
- How to get maximum from the course
- Client-Server and Distributed Version control system
- Advantages of Git over SVN
- Git User trends
- Different Git tools (Git Desktop. Kraken)
- Git Installation and Configuration
- Setting up Git Bash and Git UI
- Creating first repository: Local
- Git commands: add
- Branch why what? Understanding Master
- Creating a Branch
- Merging a Branch
- Resolving Merge conflicts
- checking the difference
- Understanding the tags: Modifying
- deleting and discarding
- Use Case of Unit Testing
- Different kind of Unit Testing
- What is JUnit
- Writing a Simple JUnit Test
- Test NG introduction
- Write a Unit Testing Case in your Favorite language.
- Linux Administration
- A Linux Introduction
- Open Source Philosophy
- Embedded Systems
- Command Line Basics
- Basic Shell
- Command Line Syntax – ls
- Command Line Syntax – $PATH, Case Sensitivity
- Command Line Syntax – Basic Commands
- Command Line Syntax – uname
- Command Line Syntax – Command History, Command Completion
- Command Line Syntax – cd and pwd
- Shell Configuration Files
- Variables – Environment / System Variables
- Variables – User Defined
- Formatting Commands
- Working with Options
- Using the Command Line to Get Help
- locate, find, whereis, and using /usr/share/doc/
- Exercise: Man Page Walkthrough
- Exercise: Basic Command Line
- Using Directories and Listing Files
- The Linux File System
- Files, Directories
- Hidden Files and Directories
- Absolute and Relative Paths
- Exercise: Maneuvering the Linux File System
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files
- Files and Directories
- Case Sensitivity
- Simple Globbing and Quoting
- The Power of the Command Line
- Archiving Files on the Command Line
- Files, Directories
- Archives, Compression
- Searching and Extracting Data from Files
- Commands (Revisited)
- Command Line Pipes
- I/O Redirection
- Regular Expressions
- Exercise: Practicing with Pipes and Grep
- Turning Commands into a Script
- Basic Text Editing
- Basic Shell Scripting
- Basic Shell Scripting, Continued
- Exercise: Using the vi Text Editor
- The Linux Operating System
- Choosing an Operating System
- Windows, Mac, and Linux Differences
- Distribution Life Cycle Management
- Understanding Computer Hardware
- Where Data is Stored
- syslog, klog, dmesg
- /lib, /usr/lib, /etc, /var/log
- Your Computer on the Network
- Internet, Network, Routers
- Domain Name Service and the Default Gateway (Network Router)
- Network Configuration
- Security and File Permissions
- Basic Security and Identifying User Types
- Root and Standard Users
- System Users
- Creating Users and Groups
- User IDs
- User Commands
- Group Commands
- Exercise: Managing User Accounts
- Exercise: Creating User Groups
- Managing File Permissions and Ownership
- File/Directory Permissions and Owners
- Special Directories and Files
- Symbolic Links
- System files, Special Files, and Sticky Bits
- Use Case in Maven
- Ant vs Maven
- Maven installation and Configuration What is Maven Central
- Dependency Management why and How
- Introduction to POM
- Build lifecycle
- Maven repositories Maven plugins
- Using a POM file to run unit testing (Jenkins)
- Multi-module POM
- dependency hierarchy
- Artifactory management
- Maven Release and Snapshot
- Assignment- Create a Maven Hello world Java Project
- Run the Unit testing and and create the artifact for that
- Use Case (How Artifactories are managed)
- Artifact Lifecycle
- Basic use of Sonatype Nexus
- Artifactory Live demo
- Use Case WebServer Deployment in DevOps
- Different types of Webserver
- Proxy servers
- Mail Server
- Installation of Tomcat
- Manual Deployment
- Deploying a Web application using Maven
- Idea about Automated Deployment using Continuous Integration
- Create a Tomcat Server and Deploy the application manually
- Create a Tomcat Server and Deploy the Application Using Maven
- Benefits of Code Profiling tool
- Use case of Code Profiling tool
- Different kind of Code quality tools
- Over view of Sonar
- Installation of SonarQube
- Installation fo Code Analyser
- Sonar profiles
- Running Sonar for a project
- Configuring SonarQube for one Sample java project.
- Why Jenkins?
- What is Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (Use Case1)
- Jenkins installation and Configuration
- Running Jenkins as windows service
- Deploying Jenkins in Tomcat Server
- Jenkins Global Configuration
- Building your first Hello world job
- Jenkins User Management
- Jenkins Plugin management
- Jenkins SCM configuration (Git SVN)
- Understanding the Jenkins workspace
- pre build and post build job
- Jenkins Unit testing
- Automation testing
- Mail notification
- Jenkins Reporting
- Matrix and trend
- Jenkins remote executor
- Master Slave configuration in Jenkins
- Jenkins Most used plugin
- Advanced Reference
- Jenkins pipeline plugin
- Groovy scripting
- Jenkins Parameterized build
- Environment inject plugin
- Use of Jenkins environment variables
- Deploying a specific revision
- Customizing the Jenkins UI
- Project based Matrix plugin
- Parallel Execution
- Configuring Jenkins Hub and Node in the cloud (AWS)
- Configuring a Selenium Desktop node with a Linux Server (AWS)
- Case Study
- Real time implementation of Automated role back
- Multi branch Deployment.
- What is Virtual Machine
- Why we need it
- What is Container
- Difference between Containers and Virtual Machine
- Docker Installation and Configuration
- Major Docker Components
- Container Management Running Containers
- Docker file
- Working with Registries
- Docker Port Forwarding
- What is Configuration Management
- Configuration Management Challenges
- Configuration Management in DevOps Ecosystem
- Some tools
- What is Container and Containerization
- Different types of Containers
- DOCKER: What why how ?
- Use Case 1 (Why Docker)
- Docker installation
- Docker VS Vagrant
- Docker Run commands
- Advanced Docker
- run commands
- Docker volume persistence
- Overview of Docker Compose
- Docker Hub
- Creating your own image
- Advanced reference
- Create a Docker container to run Jenkins
- Create a Docker container to run a CI/CD pipeline
- Use case 1 (Why puppet)
- Puppet installation and configuration
- Resource implementation
- Managing files and executing programs
- Testing your code Using Puppet Languages
- Variables Numbers and Strings
- control flow
- Resource Processing
- Advanced Course
- Puppet Modules
- Define QA environment
- Changing Base Module path
- Separation of Data from Code
- Introduction to Hiera
- Hiera Backend creation in Puppet
- Variables and Function lookups
- Using Puppet modules
- Puppet Forge-Server- GitHub repo.
- What is Ansible
- Advantages of Ansible
- Environment Provisioning
- Configuration Deployment
- Installation of Ansible (AWS)
- Playbooks and Writing a Playbook
- What is Monitoring
- Why we need monitoring
- Different tools of monitoring
- What is Nagios
- Nagios Architecture
- Different components of Nagios
- A typical Nagios Dashboard
- Installation and Configuration
Hands-on Real Time DevOps Projects
Customer Relationship Management
This Customer Relationship Managing project is designed to take requests and complaints from the customers and tracking the issue.
Social Media underlying challenges
Using Kubernetes, complete the options of application measurability by demonstrating a way to produce a cluster with the autoscale feature.
Design a Jenkins Pipeline for Scale
Use Jenkins to line up a distributed pipeline that may compile and take a look at a wiz project on completely two different slave nodes severally.
Health Care Web Automation
This Health Care system is implemented using web services that are related to service-oriented architecture.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% DevOps training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- DevOps Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By AWS and Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
ACTE is devoted to advancing the rational parts of DevOps success. Our Training Program focused on the modern competencies and hireable skills required by today’s organizations. After completion of the entire program will provide the certificates for both the candidates and the professional instructors. ACTE acknowledges that today’s Humans of DevOps might learn in many various ways that. ACTE Certification in DevOps Training will enhance the significance of your resume. Our testing program removes the need for formal training to permit those that already possess the abilities, information and knowledge within the domain to achieve direct access to ACTE’s in-depth portfolio of certifications.
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
Concerning About Experienced DevOps Trainer
- Our DevOps Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain.
- Our Trainers are working professionals in top multinational companies like Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Our Trainers have Experienced experts in various real-time projects in their Industries.
- We have received various prestigious awards for DevOps Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
- Trainers also support the candidates to get hired in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have proficient in running applications providing the Best DevOps Training to the students.
DevOps Course Reviews
ACTE tambaram branch is the best Training Institute in Chennai that i have ever gone through. Trainers here are focused on providing real time and practical oriented hands-on training in learning concepts that too with very flexible timings and environment.
I did my course in devops in ACTE porur branch at chennai. I am a fresher to this field.The trainer was very professional and patient .He explained the topics in detail...He cleared all my doubts and provided adequate practice.
Thanks a lot to ACTE Technologies in chennai.Trainers and management team for the brilliant sessions and Support which is given after training helping us to sit for practical’s and arranged separate session. Training really helped me how to deploy that in real system. The locations is perfect for 'study only' purposes as there aren't many distractions in the area. Overall, highly recommended to anyone seeking professional development.
ACTE in Bangalore is an excellent institution, it provides great environment to learn and improve skills that are required in today's IT world. We are getting good guidelines from ACTE founder and having excellent teaching faculty. Do not worry about career gap and less percentage in academic, really, you will have plenty of opportunities to go forward through the guidelines of ACTE.
ACTE is the best Training Institute that i have ever gone through. Trainers here are focused on providing real time and practical oriented hands-on training in learning concepts that too with very flexible timings and environment.
DevOps Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire DevOps training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this DevOps Course?
Why Should I Learn DevOps Course At ACTE?
- DevOps Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by DevOps experts with 10+ years of experience in the DevOps domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A DevOps Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In DevOps?
How Do I Enroll For The DevOps Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]