- Best Approach on Advanced Concepts of Selenium Automation.
- Precedent level Training sessions on Selenium Tools.
- Endurance access for Visual Prelection, Students Portal and Course Materials.
- Opportune Practises on Resume Preparation.
- Course Curriculum Designed by Qualified Professional Tester.
- Next Selenium Training Program Batch to Start into this week– Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Selenium Training Course Outcomes in Chennai
- We assist the candidates to get placed on top-level corporate companies.
- Optimal for New Graduates and Experienced in any Computer Stream with Basic Coding Knowledge.
- Learn the automation techniques as utilized in the software Testing Industry.
- Advanced Training sessions and Excellent Lab Facility.
- Certified Selenium Engineer Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Instruct the candidates on industry best approach on Aptitude & SoftSkills and Resume Creation.
- Certified Selenium Engineer Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- We Provide the one-stop recruiting solution for the Industrial Organization with the skilled candidates who are productive right from the beginning of their career.
- COMMENCE YOUR CAREER WITH SELENIUM COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Outline of Selenium Training Course in Chennai
ACTE Selenium Course expertise you in handling of their tools and web driver & Java with live samples to understanding of testing techniques and the tutors will help you to learn about this certification from scratch to advanced level concepts with selenium framework for productive automation. Start Building your Career with Selenium Automation Training Course at ACTE Class Room & Online Training Course.
Queries about Automation Testing Career
Is selenium a good career choice?
Selenium will be a good in automation as a career. But just don't think only about selenium think about how can i learn to provide automated solutions to any kind of application or system.
What is the scope of Selenium?
Selenium is an open-source tool supports all the browsers available currently. Selenium webdriver automation framework is crucial for web-based test automation. It is an extension to Java that provides property to platform independence.
Selenium Automation Testing is leading in the marketplace as of now. Being Opensource software, people who are interested in Selenium can learn in a better way to find their place in leading organizations.
Is it a good idea to start my career as a selenium automation?
Yes Selenium is a very good career to take. Test automation has a lot of scope because all applications needs to be tested before performance. These days Selenium is the best test automation tool in the market. And learning selenium and going in that field will give you the best career path.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Selenium Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for QA analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
When should selenium be used?
Selenium is basically used to automate the testing across various web browsers. It supports various browsers like Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, and IE, and you can very easily automate browser testing across these browsers using Selenium WebDriver.
What are the prerequisites for learning Selenium?
- Basics of Functional Testing.
- Choosing the programming language we are going to use with Selenium.
- Hands-on Learning of Selenium Frameworks.
Can I learn selenium without knowing Java?
Yes, of course, you can learn Selenium without knowing Java. If you want to create your tests using record and play feature of Selenium IDE, you don't need any knowledge of Java.
Selenium IDE - For this no programming knowledge needed, supports only Firefox browser, no iterations, no conditional statements.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Selenium?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Selenium. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students time and commitment.
Does selenium have future?
Selenium is an open-source tool supports all the browsers available currently. There are distinct selenium courses available in a professional manner to learn more clearly about Selenium web driver scripts and its frameworks. The future is with qualified test automation engineers.
How long would it take to master Selenium?
For Selenium, the time you need for learning it depends on the endpoint. If you just want to be able to create basic automation scripts, you can get there in a short time (probably a few months).
Top reasons to consider a career in Selenium?
- Open Source/ Free Tool/ No License.
- No Operating System/ Browser Demands.
- Multiple Programming Language Support.
- Availability of Frameworks.
- Used for continuous testing in DevOps Lifecycle.
- Easy integration with other tools.
Additional Information about Selenium Testing
Why Selenium Testing is so popular...
Selenium is a free source tool for automation testing used to endorse the web content on various browsers like chrome, Mozilla, and Opera with the aids of programming languages like Python and Java.
Reasons behind selenium's popularity :
- It leads you to create the testing scripts by using the programming languages like Java, Python, C#, PHP etc
- It will implement their test cases over multiple os platforms like Windows, Mac and Linux.
- It supports the various browsing platforms to execute their testing scripts such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.
- It used infinite tools to manage their test cases and generating reports such as TestNG & JUnit and, etc.
- The Tools like Maven, Jenkins & Docker are used to integrate and achieve the Continuous Testing.
Check Out Some Useful Approaches while Implementing the SeleniumAnalyse and understand the Application
Selection of the tools entirely depends on the composition of the project. It's crucial to assess the product for numerous refinements. For illustration, finding an effective browser may go with the flow to decide the testing strategies, this can facilitate ease out the automation methods and implementation of the tool.Practising the tool
This connects to any tool that you expect to choose, where you require to check the adaptability and support of the team with the tool. That necessary to confirm that the team is well-versed with copious options of the tool before the beginning of appropriate testing.Se being an associate degree open platform, there's tremendous cluster learning and knowledge that helps in additional learning and adoption.Categorize the testing efforts
Every team has several levels of practices, wherever the multiple test cases created depend on the QA engineer’s skill sets. Once the amount of knowledge and skills of every team member are acknowledged, then automation effort will be divided to write the tests will be a particular task whereas executing the tests will be hounded by another cluster.Envision the result of the testing
The key purpose of selenium is to generate quality test data and reports. If our option is to go with open-source tools for automation testing means it necessary to look at the end objective is to be accomplished with the tools. To following and concerning of data-driven testing, retrieving the test cases is sensible that is crucial to adopt.Generating reports with selenium
Selenium provides a creative dashboard and helps you to analysis and create test reports in different kind of format and circulate them among the team and enable the prompt action for next level implementation of the project.
Benefits of Selenium Testing
- It is an open-source and available free of cost in the market.
- Provides a high testing versatility to write advanced and complex test cases.
- Test scripts written in any user-preferred languages such as C#, Java, Perl, PHP, etc.
- Selenium supports parallel test execution.
- It supports Cross-Browser Compatibility Testing.
ACTE Chennai offers Selenium Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- Well Endorsed Tutors
- Reliable Placement Offering from MNCs
- Advanced Training on Selenium Automation
- Best Practise on Real-Time Projects
- Giving Mock Interview Experience
- Learning in Nominal Cost
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Selenium Training Course Content
Syllabus of Selenium Course in ChennaiModule 1 : Introduction
- What is automation testing
- Difference between Manual & Automation lesting
- When to go for Automation
- Advantages of Automation
- Licensed Automation Tools
- OpenSource Automation Tools
- Overview of Selenium
- Different Selenium Components(Selenium.IDE, WebDriver, Selenium GRID)
- Differences between Selenium and other Tools
- Installation of Java
- Installation Eclipse IDE
- How to create new java project
- How to create a new java class
- Compiling and Running java class
- Analyzing the results of java program
- Introduction to Java programming
- Primitive and Non-Primitive Data types
- Operators in Java
- Wrapper Classes
- lypes of Variable (Local, Instance and Static Variables)
- If else condition
- Nested If Else Condition
- Switch case statement
- Examples for all the above conditions
- While loop
- Do while
- For loop.
- For each loop
- Examples for all the above loops
- What is an Array?
- Type of Arrays
- Working with Single Dimensional and Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Copying Arrays with Clone() and arraycopy()
- What are Packages
- How to create Classes .Objects and Object References
- Working with Constructors
- Using Methods(instance,static)
- Access Modifiers (private, default, protected and public)
- Method arguments call by value and call by reference
- How to write user defined methods
- How to define Interface
- How to implement Interface
- How to define Abstract Class
- Abstract method vs. Concrete method
- Interface vs. Abstract class vs. Concrete Class
- Implements vs. extends
- What is Inheritance and Why to use Inheritance?
- Single Level Inheritance, Multi-Level Inheritance, Multiple Inheritances (Through Interface)
- super keyword
- this keyword
- Composition / Aggregation
- Inheritance (Is a Relationship) vs.composition (Has a Relationship)
- What is polymorphism?
- Compile time Polymorphism
- Method overloading
- Constructor overloading
- Runtime Polymorphism
- Method Overriding
- final keyword
- What are exceptions and errors?
- Checked Exception or Compile time Exception
- Unchecked Exception or Runtime Exception
- How to handle exceptions in the program!
- Using try and catch blocks
- Using of throw
- Using of throws
- Overview of Collections API
- Arrays vs Collections
- List, Set, Map interfaces
- Using ArrayList Class
- Working with elements of a Collection
- Examples for all the above concepts
- How to configure MySQL database
- How to configure with Eclipse
- Connection Interface Commands
- Statement Interface Commands
- ResultSet Interface Commands
- How to execute query
- Understanding Debug
- Using Breakpoints.
- Verify the values during debug
- Using step over, step into
- Features and Limitations of Selenium Webdriver
- Configure Selenium with Eclipse IDE(Adding selenium Libraries)
- Configure Selenium with Chrome,
- Firefox Driver, IE, Safari, Operabrowsers
- WebDriver Interface
- ChromeDriver, FirefoxDriver, InternetExplorer Driver,Edge Driver classes
- Browser Commands
- Navigation Commands
- Handling Cookies
- Object Identification
- findElement and findElements
- Different types of Locators
- How to build dynamic Xpath
- Identifying Objects using Xpath and cssSelectors
- How to use Regular Expressions in Xpath and CssSelectors
- How to configure ChroPath •Html Tags and DOM structure
- Handling TextField and Text Area
- Handling Checkbox’s
- Handling RadioButtons
- Handling Links and Buttons
- WebElement Interface methods
- Handling dropdowns/listboxesi
- Select Class methods
- Working with Dynamic Web Table Elements
- Extracting data from WebTable’s
- Custom methods for WebTable’s
- Select date from calendar
- Handling alerts
- Alert interface methods
- Handling Frames /IFrames
- Handling Nested Frarnes
- How to handle multiple browsers or Tabs
- TargetLocator interface methods
- Mouse Events
- Click, doubleClick, contectClick, dragAndDrop, clickAndHold,release
- Keyboard Events
- How to scroll page
- Capture screenshot
- How to use implicitWait, pageLoad T imeout, setScript Timeout
- How to use ExplicitWait
- How to implement WebDriverWait
- What are different ExpectedConditions and how to use
- How to implement FluentWait
- Headless browsers
- Handling Notifications
- Handling Auto Suggestions
- Highlight objects
- Scroll into view
- How to find broken links
- Different Selenium Exceptions
- Capture screenshot of entire page
- Configure Sikuli with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Sikuli
- Configure Auto It with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Auto IT
- File Upload/Download with Robot
- Configure Apache POI with Eclipse
- Workbook, Sheet Row ,Cell Interfaces methods
- HSSFWorkbook, HSSFSheet, HSSFRow, HSSFCell methods
- XSSFWorkbook, XSSFSheet, XSSFRow, XSSFCell methods
- How to read data from Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- How to write data to Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- Configure TestNG with Eclipse
- TestNG Annotations
- Integrate Selenium Scripts with TestNG
- Create TestNG.xml file
- Assert methods
- Hard Assert vs. Soft Assert
- Cross browser testing
- How to use DataProvider
- Reporting Results
- Sequential Execution vs. Parallel Execution
- How to create batch file
- Extended Reports
- What is maven
- Installing Maven in Local Machine
- Creating Maven project in Eclipse
- Understanding of POM .xml
- Maven Integration with TestNG
- Maven Lifecycle
- Executing Scripts Using Maven build tool
- Advantages Maven Build Tool
- Overview of Jenkins
- Installing Jenkins
- Configure Maven project in Jenkins
- Configure Non Maven project in lenkins
- Creating Jobs in Jenkins
- Scheduling lobs for timely Execution
- Integration with Selenium Scripts and Running Scripts
- Configure Email notification in Jenkins
- Overview of Selenium Grid
- Remote WebDriver and Desired Capabilities class
- Configuring Hub
- Configuring Node
- Running scripts on Remote system
- Run Selenium scripts in parallel on Remote system
- How to create GitHub Account
- Configure Git and GitHub with Eclipse
- Git & GitHub Commands
- Integrate with Framework
- Overview of BDD and Cucumber
- How to install and setup Cucumber with Eclipse
- Overview of Gherkin keywords
- How to create Feature file
- How to generate Step Definition file
- How to integrate Cucumber with Selenium WebDriver
- JUnit Test Runner Class
- Data Driven esting in Cucumber
- Configure Cucumber with Maven and Jenkins
- How generate Reports in Cucumber
- Download and Install Katalon Studio
- Configuring Katalon Studio for Web Applications
- How to create TestCase and TestSuite
- How to create Object Repository
- Create Automation Script using Record and Playback, Manual Mode, Script Mode
- How to integrate with other environments
- Introduction to Mobile Automation &Appium
- Installation of Android SDK on Windows OS
- Installation of Appium on Windows OS
- Configure Appium Client libraries
- Configuration of Environment variables
- How to use UIAutomator Viewer
- How to use Appium Inspector
- Different types of Locators
- Mobile Web App Automation
- Native App Automation
- Hybrid App Automation
- Configuring & executing scripts on Emulator and Real Device
Hands-on Experience on Live Selenium Projects
Automated Ticket Application System
The project will reduce the manual work for managing the ticket booking system and the customer without experience are able to book a ticket.
Page Object Model Approach
Cucumber BDD with Page Objects and Page Factories with Parallel Execution, Data Driven extended with Grid Implementation.
Aliment Store Application Automation
Create an application that deals with a range of products from different manufacturers to provide customers with various products.
Patient Data Transmission
It constructs a user-friendly framework, which doesn’t require a lot of technical expertise to use with the help of selenium webdriver.
Our Top Hiring Corporate Partners
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We Offering the Top Level Hiring Placement support for the Candidate.
- ACTE is associated with many high-level organization communities like IBM, CTS, Zoho, TCS, Infosys, Amazon etc.
- We are able to offer the competent placements for our students in top MNCs across the globe.
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and will notify you through Emails and other social media mediums.
- we will provide the interview calls to students & prepare them for F2F schedule.
- Our ACTE Tutors will support the candidates to prepare their profile according to the current industrial requirements.
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to enhance the Candidate Knowledge and skills.
Expertise in Selenium With Industry Recognized ACTE Certification
ACTE Selenium Automation Training Certificate authorized by all Worldwide Organizations and, all over the globe. After completion of the entire program will provide the certificates for both the candidates and the professional instructors.
ACTE Certification in Selenium Automation Training will increase the value of your resume. It will lead you to a wide range of opportunities in your career growth. This Certificate will help you to adopt new skills in the development of advanced automation technologies and tools. The Certificate will afford after successfully completion of theoretical and practical part of the curriculum.
List out the Available Selenium Automation Testing Certification?
Apart from our ACTE Selenium Training Certificate, our tutors will help the candidates to grab the other certificates like
- Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST)
- Certified Software Tester (CSTE)
- Certified Manager of Software Testing (CMST)
- ISTQB Foundation Level (CTFL)
- ISTQB Agile Tester Certification
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst
- Advanced Level Security Tester
- Advanced Level Agile Technical Tester
- Certified Software Test Professional Associate Level (CSTP-A)
What will be the Eligibility Criteria for Selenium Training Certificate?
Our Selenium Automation Certification program has designed to assist developers and manual testers to learn the way automatize internet applications with a familiar framework and integrate it among the DevOps processes of organization. A great idea of real-life prototypes and things to demonstrate the use of selenium WebDriver effectively operation unit lined during this Selenium Automation Certification program.
The Selenium Automation Certification starts with a refresher on core Java ideas and covers the fundamentals of taking a look at Automation tools and its importance within the company. It focuses on building the framework with Page Object style Pattern, Data-Driven Approach, and reusable elements to heighten productivity.
What are the Job Opportunites Available with this selenium Training Certification?
With selenium certificate you will hire for the following jobs:
- Selenium Automation Engineer.
- Selenium Tester.
- Senior Quality Engineer – Automation.
- Mobile Testing Lead.
- Java Se Automation Engineer.
- Selenium Test Analyst.
- Senior QA Automation Engineer.
- Python Automation Tester.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Proficient Selenium Trainer
- ACTE Training Team, the Trainers will favourable correlated with the candidates to prepare them in expertise with the updated Advanced Selenium Automation tools.
- Our Trainers are 9+ years Experienced and Skilful in their Testing Field.
- Our ACTE Instructors are working Professional experienced with Top MNCs.
- Tutors train the candidates to understand Selenium Webdriver Concepts.
- ACTE Trainers Motivate the Students to prepare the resumes structures and assist them in the mock interview sessions.
- The Instructors will guide the candidates to get placed at top-Level MNCs like Zoho, Goldman Sachs, IBM etc.
- The tutors will provides both Theoretical and practical knowledge with real-time project works.
- The Instructors are Professionals and Specialists in handing the advanced selenium IDE and Frameworks.
- They are Experts to provide the Extraordinary Selenium Automation Training to the learners.
Selenium Course Reviews
ACTE @ Porur is a good center to learn selenium . A institute with good faculty.I really got good instructor, Umesh sir covered selenium automation testing in detail. After every classes he sends me instruction which helps a lot.
The instructor was excellent. He was extremely knowledgeable, willing to help any student at anytime, with any questions. Naveen has a passion for his students to succeed in and beyond the classroom. He is extremely knowledgeable and was an outstanding instructor for Access Advanced.
Great place to learn Selenium webdriver both for freshers and experienced. Praveen sir makes us understand the concepts clearly and easily by giving lots of real-time examples. Everyday class is one of the best part in this institute, which will be very useful in future. Thankyou for ACTE @Velachery
It's an good place for learning selenium training from the scratch ACTE in Anna nagar, where you can also gain knowledge on basics of java and also learn manual testing too. People from non-it also can easily understand the concepts if they practice and attend the class regularly.
ACTE is a best place to learn selenium in Bangalore, sir has very good real time experiences in selenium, he teach classes very well. Trainer provides class with real time examples and lifetime software access.
Selenium Training FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Why Should I undergo this ACTE Selenium Training Session?
This course can develop you to:
- Update the Core Java ideas essential for learning Selenium WebDriver.
- Understand the scope of check automation in fundamentals of DevOps.
- Create comparison cases of Selenium IDE – Record and Playback tools.
- Understand Selenium WebDriver design and copious layers of interaction.
- Set up WebDriver project and write test cases for TestNG and locating their required components.
- Work with WebDriver commands to drive application program and WebElement command to modify tethered internet parts.
- Learn to handle infinite eventualities linked with pop-ups, multiple windows, frames, and taking screenshots.
- Implement Page Object style Pattern and Data-Driven Testing.
- Execute a project from scratch by building automation framework with application.
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Selenium training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Selenium Course?
Why Should I Learn Selenium Course At ACTE?
- Selenium Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Selenium experts with 10+ years of experience in the Selenium domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Selenium Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Selenium?
How Do I Enroll For The Selenium Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]