- Best Approach on Advanced Concepts of Selenium Automation.
- Precedent level Training sessions on Selenium Tools.
- Endurance access for Visual Prelection, Students Portal and Course Materials.
- Opportune Practises on Resume Preparation.
- Course Curriculum Designed by Qualified Professional Tester.
- Next Selenium Training Program Batch to Start into this week– Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Selenium Training Course Outcomes in Chennai
- We assist the candidates to get placed on top-level corporate companies.
- Optimal for New Graduates and Experienced in any Computer Stream with Basic Coding Knowledge.
- Learn the automation techniques as utilized in the software Testing Industry.
- Advanced Training sessions and Excellent Lab Facility.
- Certified Selenium Engineer Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Instruct the candidates on industry best approach on Aptitude & SoftSkills and Resume Creation.
- Certified Selenium Engineer Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- We Provide the one-stop recruiting solution for the Industrial Organization with the skilled candidates who are productive right from the beginning of their career.
- COMMENCE YOUR CAREER WITH SELENIUM COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Is selenium a good career choice?
What is the scope of Selenium?
Is it a good idea to start my career as a selenium automation?
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Selenium Course Completion?
When should selenium be used?
What are the prerequisites for learning Selenium?
- Basics of Functional Testing.
- Choosing the programming language we are going to use with Selenium.
- Hands-on Learning of Selenium Frameworks.
Can I learn selenium without knowing Java?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Selenium?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Selenium. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students time and commitment.
Does selenium have future?
Selenium is an open-source tool supports all the browsers available currently. There are distinct selenium courses available in a professional manner to learn more clearly about Selenium web driver scripts and its frameworks. The future is with qualified test automation engineers.
How long would it take to master Selenium?
Top reasons to consider a career in Selenium?
Overview of Selenium Training Course in Chennai
ACTE Selenium Course expertise you in handling of their tools and web driver & Java with live samples to understanding of testing techniques and the tutors will help you to learn about this certification from scratch to advanced level concepts with selenium framework for productive automation. Start Building your Career with Selenium Automation Training Course at ACTE Class Room & Online Training Course.
Why Selenium Testing is so popular
Selenium is a free source tool for automation testing used to endorse the web content on various browsers like chrome, Mozilla, and Opera with the aids of programming languages like Python and Java.Reasons behind selenium's popularity :
- It leads you to create the testing scripts by using the programming languages like Java, Python, C#, PHP etc
- It will implement their test cases over multiple os platforms like Windows, Mac and Linux.
- It supports the various browsing platforms to execute their testing scripts such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.
- It used infinite tools to manage their test cases and generating reports such as TestNG & JUnit and, etc.
- The Tools like Maven, Jenkins & Docker are used to integrate and achieve the Continuous Testing.
Check Out Some Useful Approaches while Implementing the SeleniumAnalyse and understand the Application
Selection of the tools entirely depends on the composition of the project. It's crucial to assess the product for numerous refinements. For illustration, finding an effective browser may go with the flow to decide the testing strategies, this can facilitate ease out the automation methods and implementation of the tool.Practising the tool
This connects to any tool that you expect to choose, where you require to check the adaptability and support of the team with the tool. That necessary to confirm that the team is well-versed with copious options of the tool before the beginning of appropriate testing.Se being an associate degree open platform, there's tremendous cluster learning and knowledge that helps in additional learning and adoption.Categorize the testing efforts
Every team has several levels of practices, wherever the multiple test cases created depend on the QA engineer’s skill sets. Once the amount of knowledge and skills of every team member are acknowledged, then automation effort will be divided to write the tests will be a particular task whereas executing the tests will be hounded by another cluster.Envision the result of the testing
The key purpose of selenium is to generate quality test data and reports. If our option is to go with open-source tools for automation testing means it necessary to look at the end objective is to be accomplished with the tools. To following and concerning of data-driven testing, retrieving the test cases is sensible that is crucial to adopt.Generating reports with selenium
Selenium provides a creative dashboard and helps you to analysis and create test reports in different kind of format and circulate them among the team and enable the prompt action for next level implementation of the project.
Benefits of Selenium Testing
- It is an open-source and available free of cost in the market.
- Provides a high testing versatility to write advanced and complex test cases.
- Test scripts written in any user-preferred languages such as C#, Java, Perl, PHP, etc.
- Selenium supports parallel test execution.
- It supports Cross-Browser Compatibility Testing.
- Well Endorsed Tutors
- Reliable Placement Offering from MNCs
- Advanced Training on Selenium Automation
- Best Practise on Real-Time Projects
- Giving Mock Interview Experience
- Learning in Nominal Cost
Selenium Training Course Content
Syllabus of Selenium Course in ChennaiModule 1 : Introduction
- What is automation testing
- Difference between Manual & Automation lesting
- When to go for Automation
- Advantages of Automation
- Licensed Automation Tools
- OpenSource Automation Tools
- Overview of Selenium
- Different Selenium Components(Selenium.IDE, WebDriver, Selenium GRID)
- Differences between Selenium and other Tools
- Installation of Java
- Installation Eclipse IDE
- How to create new java project
- How to create a new java class
- Compiling and Running java class
- Analyzing the results of java program
- Introduction to Java programming
- Primitive and Non-Primitive Data types
- Operators in Java
- Wrapper Classes
- lypes of Variable (Local, Instance and Static Variables)
- If else condition
- Nested If Else Condition
- Switch case statement
- Examples for all the above conditions
- While loop
- Do while
- For loop.
- For each loop
- Examples for all the above loops
- What is an Array?
- Type of Arrays
- Working with Single Dimensional and Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Copying Arrays with Clone() and arraycopy()
- What are Packages
- How to create Classes .Objects and Object References
- Working with Constructors
- Using Methods(instance,static)
- Access Modifiers (private, default, protected and public)
- Method arguments call by value and call by reference
- How to write user defined methods
- How to define Interface
- How to implement Interface
- How to define Abstract Class
- Abstract method vs. Concrete method
- Interface vs. Abstract class vs. Concrete Class
- Implements vs. extends
- What is Inheritance and Why to use Inheritance?
- Single Level Inheritance, Multi-Level Inheritance, Multiple Inheritances (Through Interface)
- super keyword
- this keyword
- Composition / Aggregation
- Inheritance (Is a Relationship) vs.composition (Has a Relationship)
- What is polymorphism?
- Compile time Polymorphism
- Method overloading
- Constructor overloading
- Runtime Polymorphism
- Method Overriding
- final keyword
- What are exceptions and errors?
- Checked Exception or Compile time Exception
- Unchecked Exception or Runtime Exception
- How to handle exceptions in the program!
- Using try and catch blocks
- Using of throw
- Using of throws
- Overview of Collections API
- Arrays vs Collections
- List, Set, Map interfaces
- Using ArrayList Class
- Working with elements of a Collection
- Examples for all the above concepts
- How to configure MySQL database
- How to configure with Eclipse
- Connection Interface Commands
- Statement Interface Commands
- ResultSet Interface Commands
- How to execute query
- Understanding Debug
- Using Breakpoints.
- Verify the values during debug
- Using step over, step into
- Features and Limitations of Selenium Webdriver
- Configure Selenium with Eclipse IDE(Adding selenium Libraries)
- Configure Selenium with Chrome,
- Firefox Driver, IE, Safari, Operabrowsers
- WebDriver Interface
- ChromeDriver, FirefoxDriver, InternetExplorer Driver,Edge Driver classes
- Browser Commands
- Navigation Commands
- Handling Cookies
- Object Identification
- findElement and findElements
- Different types of Locators
- How to build dynamic Xpath
- Identifying Objects using Xpath and cssSelectors
- How to use Regular Expressions in Xpath and CssSelectors
- How to configure ChroPath •Html Tags and DOM structure
- Handling TextField and Text Area
- Handling Checkbox’s
- Handling RadioButtons
- Handling Links and Buttons
- WebElement Interface methods
- Handling dropdowns/listboxesi
- Select Class methods
- Working with Dynamic Web Table Elements
- Extracting data from WebTable’s
- Custom methods for WebTable’s
- Select date from calendar
- Handling alerts
- Alert interface methods
- Handling Frames /IFrames
- Handling Nested Frarnes
- How to handle multiple browsers or Tabs
- TargetLocator interface methods
- Mouse Events
- Click, doubleClick, contectClick, dragAndDrop, clickAndHold,release
- Keyboard Events
- How to scroll page
- Capture screenshot
- How to use implicitWait, pageLoad T imeout, setScript Timeout
- How to use ExplicitWait
- How to implement WebDriverWait
- What are different ExpectedConditions and how to use
- How to implement FluentWait
- Headless browsers
- Handling Notifications
- Handling Auto Suggestions
- Highlight objects
- Scroll into view
- How to find broken links
- Different Selenium Exceptions
- Capture screenshot of entire page
- Configure Sikuli with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Sikuli
- Configure Auto It with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Auto IT
- File Upload/Download with Robot
- Configure Apache POI with Eclipse
- Workbook, Sheet Row ,Cell Interfaces methods
- HSSFWorkbook, HSSFSheet, HSSFRow, HSSFCell methods
- XSSFWorkbook, XSSFSheet, XSSFRow, XSSFCell methods
- How to read data from Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- How to write data to Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- Configure TestNG with Eclipse
- TestNG Annotations
- Integrate Selenium Scripts with TestNG
- Create TestNG.xml file
- Assert methods
- Hard Assert vs. Soft Assert
- Cross browser testing
- How to use DataProvider
- Reporting Results
- Sequential Execution vs. Parallel Execution
- How to create batch file
- Extended Reports
- What is maven
- Installing Maven in Local Machine
- Creating Maven project in Eclipse
- Understanding of POM .xml
- Maven Integration with TestNG
- Maven Lifecycle
- Executing Scripts Using Maven build tool
- Advantages Maven Build Tool
- Overview of Jenkins
- Installing Jenkins
- Configure Maven project in Jenkins
- Configure Non Maven project in lenkins
- Creating Jobs in Jenkins
- Scheduling lobs for timely Execution
- Integration with Selenium Scripts and Running Scripts
- Configure Email notification in Jenkins
- Overview of Selenium Grid
- Remote WebDriver and Desired Capabilities class
- Configuring Hub
- Configuring Node
- Running scripts on Remote system
- Run Selenium scripts in parallel on Remote system
- How to create GitHub Account
- Configure Git and GitHub with Eclipse
- Git & GitHub Commands
- Integrate with Framework
- Overview of BDD and Cucumber
- How to install and setup Cucumber with Eclipse
- Overview of Gherkin keywords
- How to create Feature file
- How to generate Step Definition file
- How to integrate Cucumber with Selenium WebDriver
- JUnit Test Runner Class
- Data Driven esting in Cucumber
- Configure Cucumber with Maven and Jenkins
- How generate Reports in Cucumber
- Download and Install Katalon Studio
- Configuring Katalon Studio for Web Applications
- How to create TestCase and TestSuite
- How to create Object Repository
- Create Automation Script using Record and Playback, Manual Mode, Script Mode
- How to integrate with other environments
- Introduction to Mobile Automation &Appium
- Installation of Android SDK on Windows OS
- Installation of Appium on Windows OS
- Configure Appium Client libraries
- Configuration of Environment variables
- How to use UIAutomator Viewer
- How to use Appium Inspector
- Different types of Locators
- Mobile Web App Automation
- Native App Automation
- Hybrid App Automation
- Configuring & executing scripts on Emulator and Real Device
Hands-on Experience on Live Selenium Projects
Automated Ticket Application System
The project will reduce the manual work for managing the ticket booking system and the customer without experience are able to book a ticket.
Page Object Model Approach
Cucumber BDD with Page Objects and Page Factories with Parallel Execution, Data Driven extended with Grid Implementation.
Aliment Store Application Automation
Create an application that deals with a range of products from different manufacturers to provide customers with various products.
Patient Data Transmission
It constructs a user-friendly framework, which doesn’t require a lot of technical expertise to use with the help of selenium webdriver.
Our Proficient Placement Partners
- ACTE collaborates with more than 500 MNCs and MLCs in the business to help our candidates find jobs.
- We have separate understudy's gateways for each position; here, our candidates will receive all test timetables, as well as notifications via messages.
- Selenium Trainers assist our candidates in developing their resumes and matching them to current business requirements.
- We hold character development meetings that include group discussions, mock meetings, and demonstrations of abilities in order to prepare our candidates to face challenging meeting situations with ease.
- We have arranged for our candidates to be placed in leading IT companies such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, and others.
- Just as our candidates are about to finish their courses, we provide them with 100% placements and job opportunities.
Expertise in Selenium With Industry Recognized ACTE Certification
ACTE Certification is trusted by all big global companies throughout the globe. After candidates and corporate trainees have completed the theoretical and empirical training, we provide a certificate. In every country in the world, ACTE accreditation is recognized. These credentials increase the value of your CV and help you land top jobs in the world's largest big firms.
A Selenium Automation Training certification from ACTE is a great way to raise your career prospects. It will open up a wide range of professional prospects for you. Your new abilities in the development of advanced automation technologies and tools will be enhanced by obtaining this certificate. Upon satisfactory completion of the theoretical and practical portions of the curriculum, a Certificate of Completion will be awarded.
Where can you find information about the numerous Selenium courses that are available?
Our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other Selenium Course and trained them to get other certification which is listed below:
- Selenium WebDriver with Java -Basics to Advanced+Frameworks
- Selenium WebDriver Masterclass with C#
- Selenium WebDriver Training with Java Basics
- Selenium WebDriver With Java - Novice To Ninja + Interview
- Selenium Certification Training
How the Selenium certification will enhance your career growth?
- The Selenium Tester certification is based on a practical training course aimed at test professionals who desire an understanding of how to design, implement and maintain automated solutions using Selenium WebDriver.
- Selenium is an Open Source Tool for automating web browser/web application testing.
- Join Our ACTE Selenium Training Course get communicate with our instructors will get an idea regarding the subject and schedule the study plan for certification exam.
What can I do to be ready for the Selenium certification?
Revise the Core Java concepts essential for learning Selenium WebDriver. Understand the scope of test automation in DevOps and its fundamentals. Create test cases using Selenium IDE – Record and Playback tool.
Our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other Selenium Course and trained them to get certified.
What role does Selenium play in my job?
You will get hired for the following positions if you have a Selenium certificate:
- Automation Selenium Testing
- Selenium Trainer
- Selenium-Test Engineer
- Selenium Tester
- Selenium with Java Test Analyst
- Test Automation Engineer
How much does it cost to certify other selenium products?
The Learners Can Adopt the Other Selenium Certifications:
- A4Q Selenium Tester Foundation Certification : $299
Complete Your C oursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
Our Proficient Selenium Trainers
- Our Instructors are current working professionals with experience and work with top Multi-National Companies.
- Our Experienced trainers have 8+ years of experience and are highly skilled in their Selenium Training Field.
- Our Tutors are Selenium Training Professionals and Experts who can help you with advanced Selenium Training.
- Our tutors will provide our registered candidates with both theoretical and practical knowledge as well as real-time project work.
- Our instructors encourage students to structure their resumes and assist them in mock interview sessions.
- Our trainers will assist our candidates in obtaining positions with top-tier MNCs such as Zoho, TCS, Infosys, IBM, Google, Amazon, HP, and others.
Selenium Course Reviews
ACTE @ Porur is a good center to learn selenium . A institute with good faculty.I really got good instructor, Umesh sir covered selenium automation testing in detail. After every classes he sends me instruction which helps a lot.
The instructor was excellent. He was extremely knowledgeable, willing to help any student at anytime, with any questions. Naveen has a passion for his students to succeed in and beyond the classroom. He is extremely knowledgeable and was an outstanding instructor for Access Advanced.
Great place to learn Selenium webdriver both for freshers and experienced. Praveen sir makes us understand the concepts clearly and easily by giving lots of real-time examples. Everyday class is one of the best part in this institute, which will be very useful in future. Thankyou for ACTE @Velachery
It's an good place for learning selenium training from the scratch ACTE in Anna nagar, where you can also gain knowledge on basics of java and also learn manual testing too. People from non-it also can easily understand the concepts if they practice and attend the class regularly.
ACTE is a best place to learn selenium in Bangalore, sir has very good real time experiences in selenium, he teach classes very well. Trainer provides class with real time examples and lifetime software access.
Selenium Training FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Why Should I undergo this ACTE Selenium Training Session?
- Update the Core Java ideas essential for learning Selenium WebDriver.
- Understand the scope of check automation in fundamentals of DevOps.
- Create comparison cases of Selenium IDE – Record and Playback tools.
- Understand Selenium WebDriver design and copious layers of interaction.
- Set up WebDriver project and write test cases for TestNG and locating their required components.
- Work with WebDriver commands to drive application program and WebElement command to modify tethered internet parts.
- Learn to handle infinite eventualities linked with pop-ups, multiple windows, frames, and taking screenshots.
- Implement Page Object style Pattern and Data-Driven Testing.
- Execute a project from scratch by building automation framework with application.
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Selenium training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Selenium Course?
Why Should I Learn Selenium Course At ACTE?
- Selenium Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Selenium experts with 10+ years of experience in the Selenium domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Selenium Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Selenium?
How Do I Enroll For The Selenium Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]