- Best Approach on Advanced Concepts of Selenium Automation.
- Precedent level Training sessions on Selenium Tools.
- Endurance access for Visual Prelection, Students Portal and Course Materials.
- Opportune Practises on Resume Preparation.
- Course Curriculum Designed by Qualified Professional Tester.
- Next Selenium Training Program Batch to Start into this week– Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Job Oriented Tools in Selenium Training Course
Selenium Training Course Outcomes in Chennai
- We assist the candidates to get placed on top-level corporate companies.
- Optimal for New Graduates and Experienced in any Computer Stream with Basic Coding Knowledge.
- Learn the automation techniques as utilized in the software Testing Industry.
- Advanced Training sessions and Excellent Lab Facility.
- Certified Selenium Engineer Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- Instruct the candidates on industry best approach on Aptitude & SoftSkills and Resume Creation.
- Certified Selenium Engineer Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- We Provide the one-stop recruiting solution for the Industrial Organization with the skilled candidates who are productive right from the beginning of their career.
- COMMENCE YOUR CAREER WITH SELENIUM COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About selenium Certification course.
Top 5 skill set that you will learn selenium?
- Test automation frameworks
- Selenium WebDriver
- Programming language fundamentals
- Object-oriented programming
- Selenium Grid
Do u need any special qualification to enroll in this selenium Training?
How learning selenium course helps in accelerating my career growth?
What are the top hiring companies for selenium developer?
The top hiring companies for Selenium developers are:
What requirements do i need for selenium Training?
How can you get assistance for preparing a selenium interview?
Is selenium hard to learn?
What are the advantages of being a selenium Web developer?
How much a selenium developer can expect as his/her salary?
What are the different milestones for a selenium developer?
What are the selenium related course that ACTE Offer?
Overview of Selenium Training Course in Chennai
The Selenium certification training provided by ACTE assists you in mastering this automation testing technology and becoming a qualified Automation Tester. This Selenium training in Chennai covers WebDriver, Grid, IDE, IFrames, Alerts, and Modal Dialog Box. This Selenium course will teach you how to control your automation environment using supporting plugins such as TestNG Framework, Robot Class, Cucumber, and Gherkin.
Learn how to utilise popular automation frameworks such as Data-Driven Framework, the Keyword-Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework, and others. This online instructor-led automated testing programme is designed by top industry specialists and gives you the opportunity to work on real-world business situations. ACTE Selenium Course expertise you in handling of their tools and web driver & Java with live samples to understanding of testing techniques and the tutors will help you to learn about this certification from scratch to advanced level concepts with selenium framework for productive automation. Start Building your Career with Selenium Automation Training Course at ACTE Class Room & Online Training Course.
Why selenium Certification Course from ACTE?
Selenium training in Chennai from ACTE guarantees job placement. Learn Selenium automated testing to boost your IT career. ACTE offers live projects and certificates. ACTE will help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your job.Industry-relevant selenium courses from ACTE teach students the newest technologies and skills companies need. Our real-world projects allow students to apply their classroom learning.
When compared to other IT tools, why should IT workers study Selenium?
Selenium automates web application testing for IT professionals. Selenium, unlike other IT tools, is open-source and free. The Selenium course in Chennai will teach you how to manage automated tests, leverage third-party tools, and run tests without human interaction. The best selenium training facility will teach you how to test difficult scenarios. Selenium's user community and support make it simple to seek assistance. IT Professionals should learn Selenium to test web apps.
The Future of Selenium Automation Testing for Beginners
Selenium Automation Testing is a free and open-source automated testing framework for validating online applications across several web browsers and platforms. Selenium Test Scripts may be written in a variety of computer languages such as Java, C#, Python, and others. It is worth noting that Selenium is one of the most well-known web testing tools. Furthermore, in recent years, there has been a high need for selenium specialists, which has provided several chances to all Selenium Web Testers.
However, it is regarded as one of the most crucial and lucrative talents for obtaining excellent employment and doing Automated Testing. Many prominent companies specialised in websites and web-based application testing are often employing skilled workers, therefore Selenium Automation Testing Professionals are in high demand. Furthermore, Selenium is divided into four components: Selenium IDE, RC, WebDriver, and Grid.
Understanding the significance of Selenium Automation Testing Professionals, all applicants should be aware of the reasons why they should pick and pursue a profession in this industry. Because the need for Selenium Web Testers is increasing, it will only grow exponentially in the future. As a result, pursuing it as a profession is the greatest alternative for you; moreover, we're here to take you through all of the Future Scope and Trends of Selenium Automation Testing for Beginners.
Career prospects after completion of Selenium training in Chennai
The job of a Selenium Professional is incredibly demanding, but it is also constantly changing and presenting new difficulties that call for ingenuity and inventiveness. Having the right information about it will enable applicants to surpass their own skills and get recognition on a worldwide scale as well as in their place of employment. Choosing the right job route for oneself to start with is thus equally vital. Let's talk about some of the most well-liked and lucrative Selenium Jobs and Careers for Beginners.
Tester for selenium: Selenium is in extremely high demand. Selenium is unquestionably the greatest testing automation tool whenever testing technologies are discussed. Consequently, the need for Selenium Testers is growing and will continue to grow tremendously in the future. Additionally, these experts create new test scripts, update pre-existing test scripts, participate in meetings for projects they are given, run regression tests, and provide findings to stakeholders and project managers.
Automation Engineer: Anyone with technical aptitude who wishes to work in the technology industry may find automation engineering to be a rewarding job. As technology develops, demand for automation experts will follow behind. These experts evaluate software to verify and contrast the output obtained with the result anticipated or assumed.
Lead Mobile Testing: A mobile testing lead's responsibility is to test mobile and web apps to make sure that consumers get high-quality goods. All mobile test engineers must sometimes carry out a variety of tasks, including software testing, operating system updates, and bug reporting. Additionally, this is a flourishing profession, so anybody interested in pursuing it should think about it.
Senior QA Engineer for Automation: An effective test automation solution is provided by QA automation engineers, who also build scripts, create automated tests to limit the functionality of online and mobile apps, install testing protocols, and create automated tests. Additionally, QA engineering is a well-paying profession with a rapidly rising income. These experts are responsible for the development and implementation of inspection operations, the identification and correction of issues, and the delivery of goods.
A software testing engineer: These experts are in charge of reviewing all scripts and papers that assist the team in minimising duplication of work. They are required to carry out very significant activities, such as building automation frameworks and allowing other SDETs to create tests using those frameworks. Additionally, the position of an SDET Developer in Test is expanding due to the emergence of Agile, DevOps, and Continuous Testing. As a result, it is among your greatest options for a profession.
The Need for Automated Testing using Selenium
Software quality and easy code maintenance can only be guaranteed by automated testing using Selenium. Code updates, error detection, and functionality verification may all be sped up and improved with the help of automated testing. Instruction in Selenium often covers scripting, programming languages like Java, and the creation of test scripts. With these necessary abilities at your disposal, writing test scripts will be a breeze. In order to get the most out of your selenium training in Chennai, it is crucial that you master the art of scripting.
Prerequisites for learning Selenium through Selenium courses in Chennai
- Knowledge of at least one programming language, such as Java, Python, Ruby, or C#
- Understanding of the basics of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of the basic principles and components of web browsers
- Understanding of the core concepts of testing
- Familiarity with the test automation frameworks and tools
- Familiarity with the Selenium suite
- Experience with automated testing tools
In the Selenium Online Certification training in Chennai, you will learn about automation with Selenium as well as the basics of Java programming. You will also know what WebDriver is and how it works. You can ask the expert trainers any question you have about Selenium, and they will answer it right away.
Selenium professional roles and responsibilities
- They are in charge of creating, updating, and running Selenium-based automated test scripts.
- Enhancing an existing Selenium-developed framework for automation, among other activities.
- Integrating Jenkins CloudBee with Selenium scripts.
- keeping track of test results Cases for the automated test scripts.
- Creating a test strategy and technique for automation.
- Control automation operations.
- keeping meticulous notes of test findings.
- Create a historical examination of test outcomes.
- Identifying and describing the effects of software product changes on test script maintenance.
Skills Needed to Become a Selenium Professional
- Programming expertise in languages like Python, Java, C#, etc.
- Aware of the network.
- Understanding of web apps.
- For automation, you should have the minimal minimum of abilities (MVS).
- Software administration.
Jobs After Selenium Training in Chennai
Selenium is one of the most prominent occupations within the Web Testing and automation industry. In the next year, the automation Testing market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 18.0%. Engineers and testers like Selenium for automated testing. According to a poll performed on India's employment portal websites, there would be 27,453+ job vacancies for Selenium Testers in the next years.
Selenium Certified professionals are employed by firms such as HP, Oracle, Infosys, HCL, Capgemini, Cognizant, TCS, Microsoft, Facebook, and Accenture. In these companies, common positions include Quality Engineer, Selenium Tester, Selenium Automation Test Engineer, Selenium Automation Analyst, Automation Test Lead, Selenium Test Analyst, Software Development Test Engineer, Senior Quality Engineer, and Senior Test Engineer.
Our Selenium training in Chennai gives a full grasp of all Selenium principles and teaches the skills essential to becoming a competent Selenium tester, all under the supervision of real-world specialists. Banking, insurance, manufacturing, customer relationship management, and supply chain management are examples of areas in which testing professionals might work. It is essential for a tester to possess both technical and subject expertise. ACTE provides a comprehensive Selenium training course to assist you in obtaining a better grasp of the testing process.
Complete Job Assistance After Selenium Training in Chennai
There is a high need for people with Selenium expertise, and becoming trained in this framework is a wonderful way to get ahead of the competition. Learning Selenium Automation Testing may provide you with the know-how to automate mundane testing procedures, saving you time and effort. In order to be successful in this line of work, you will need the proper training, and ACTE' selenium course will provide you with just that. By automating time-consuming tests, Selenium training may help you save even more time. When your education is over, we guarantee you a job.
What are the several roles of selenium?
- Selenium IDE (Integrated Development Environment) is a Firefox extension that captures and replays user interactions with web applications. Primarily, it is used for the creation of automated scripts for functional testing of online applications.
- Selenium WebDriver is an open-source testing tool for web applications. It is a tool for cross-browser testing that supports many browsers, such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc. It is used to develop tests in a variety of computer languages, including Java, C#, and Python.
- Selenium RC (Remote Control) is a client-server solution that allows a user to control a browser from a remote computer using Selenium commands. It is used to do automated testing across various browsers on online applications.
- Selenium Grid is used to concurrently execute tests on several computers. It allows the user to concurrently execute tests on many operating systems and browsers. It is mostly used to distribute tests across different computers in order to decrease execution time.
- Selenium Server is a standalone Java application that serves as a hub for all Selenium components. It is used to establish communication between the components of Selenium and the browser.
What does a tester for Selenium do?
Selenium testers are primarily responsible for the following duties:
- Determine the Selenium automation testing approach necessary based on business needs.
- Create a test plan and test scripts.
- Maintain current test scripts and regression suites
- Participate in Agile meetings for the given projects (sprint planning, backlog refinement, daily scrum sessions, etc.).
- Provide developers, manual testers, project managers, and interested parties with solutions.
- Regression suites must be run.
- Analyze fresh tools/APIs
The benefits of learning Selenium for IT workers
Access a Special Source/Free Tool: Selenium is an open source technology, which implies that anybody may use it for free. Any enterprise may use Selenium to test their website or web application, and even individual programmers can learn and practise automated testing using Selenium WebDriver. The issue with alternative testing tools is that they are either licenced products or their capability is inferior than Selenium. HP's QTP, IBM's RFT, TestComplete, and Ranorex are all proprietary (licenced) tools. When comparing features, Selenium is unquestionably the obvious victor.
No special operating system/browser/hardware requirements: This is just another advantage of using Selenium. You don't need a machine with 16GB RAM or a large hard drive. You also need not need to house a Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system.Most significantly, you may test the website on any browser, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and even Opera. The ease of use required to work with Selenium is connected to how simple it is to connect USB devices to your PC for data transmission.
Various Programming Languages Support for programming languages for Selenium : This has to be the single most significant criteria for any programmer interested in entering the Automation Testing sector. Most technologies on the market need you to be proficient in a single programming language.Some of the most common scripting languages required by various technologies include VBScript, Java, and C#.However, there aren't many limits with Selenium. Even if you are proficient in one of these languages, you may begin your career: Java, Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby, C#, or.Net.
Framework accessibility: Templates and frameworks are fairly similar. Instead of making wholesale modifications, you might make little tweaks to the code to accommodate varied scenarios. There are several frameworks available, including:
Module-driven testing, among other things
Consistent presence across the DevOps lifecycle: Selenium is an essential component of the DevOps lifecycle since most businesses are increasingly replacing Agile or Waterfall methodologies with the DevOps approach. Because open source tools are emphasised in DevOps, very few testing products qualify as DevOps tools. Also, since the majority of software products built nowadays are provided through the cloud, web-based testing tools are widely employed; Selenium fits in wonderfully here.
Simple Integration With Other Tools: Selenium may be readily integrated with other open source technologies. Most technologies used in DevOps or elsewhere are highly helpful and open source, therefore they have a lot of takers. And when these technologies are used with Selenium, we may accomplish automation (Continuous testing in DevOps). Jenkins, TestNG, Maven, JUnit, Sikuli, and AutoIT are a few of these tools.
Parallel and distributed testing: Multiple Selenium test cases may be run in parallel on the same workstation or on distant machines. Selenium Grid is used to run test cases on distant computers. Parallel and distributed testing saves time by allowing you to conduct tests on the same system or on web servers. Furthermore, if you do not want to install Selenium Grid on your systems, you may utilise web Selenium Grids such as LambdaTest, which provides access to over 2000 browser environments in which you can run your tests and completely automate cross-browser testing.
No Reliance on GUI-based Systems: Because Selenium tests may be run without a graphical user interface, they can be run on web servers and automated by scheduling their execution and integrating them with other tools. With no GUI, your computers' performance will increase dramatically.
Flexibility in Test Case Design: In Selenium, you can construct test cases using either programming logic or a record and playback technique. If you lack the technical skills to write WebDriver code, you may utilise the IDE to record your tests and export the programming logic to another programming language of your choosing.
Rising Demand for Selenium Testers: Last but not least, there is a high need for Selenium testers in the industry. Because the use of Selenium is increasing, so is the need for Selenium testers. Take a look at the figures below to see what their demand is and how much Selenium testers are paid on average.
ACTE provides extensive selenium training online. Our web automation, mobile automation, and Selenium online courses are thorough, engaging, and comprehensive. Our online training curriculum was designed by industry experts with years of expertise. Our online seminars cover Selenium foundations, test case creation and execution, databases, and web application testing. We offer interested applicants free demo classes. We can help students get jobs since we work with some of Hyderabad's greatest firms. Our online programmes are intended to help you apply what you learn to real-world circumstances.
- Well Endorsed Tutors
- Reliable Placement Offering from MNCs
- Advanced Training on Selenium Automation
- Best Practise on Real-Time Projects
- Giving Mock Interview Experience
- Learning in Nominal Cost
Selenium Training Course Content
Syllabus of Selenium Course in ChennaiModule 1 : Introduction
- What is automation testing
- Difference between Manual & Automation lesting
- When to go for Automation
- Advantages of Automation
- Licensed Automation Tools
- OpenSource Automation Tools
- Overview of Selenium
- Different Selenium Components(Selenium.IDE, WebDriver, Selenium GRID)
- Differences between Selenium and other Tools
- Installation of Java
- Installation Eclipse IDE
- How to create new java project
- How to create a new java class
- Compiling and Running java class
- Analyzing the results of java program
- Introduction to Java programming
- Primitive and Non-Primitive Data types
- Operators in Java
- Wrapper Classes
- lypes of Variable (Local, Instance and Static Variables)
- If else condition
- Nested If Else Condition
- Switch case statement
- Examples for all the above conditions
- While loop
- Do while
- For loop.
- For each loop
- Examples for all the above loops
- What is an Array?
- Type of Arrays
- Working with Single Dimensional and Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Copying Arrays with Clone() and arraycopy()
- What are Packages
- How to create Classes .Objects and Object References
- Working with Constructors
- Using Methods(instance,static)
- Access Modifiers (private, default, protected and public)
- Method arguments call by value and call by reference
- How to write user defined methods
- How to define Interface
- How to implement Interface
- How to define Abstract Class
- Abstract method vs. Concrete method
- Interface vs. Abstract class vs. Concrete Class
- Implements vs. extends
- What is Inheritance and Why to use Inheritance?
- Single Level Inheritance, Multi-Level Inheritance, Multiple Inheritances (Through Interface)
- super keyword
- this keyword
- Composition / Aggregation
- Inheritance (Is a Relationship) vs.composition (Has a Relationship)
- What is polymorphism?
- Compile time Polymorphism
- Method overloading
- Constructor overloading
- Runtime Polymorphism
- Method Overriding
- final keyword
- What are exceptions and errors?
- Checked Exception or Compile time Exception
- Unchecked Exception or Runtime Exception
- How to handle exceptions in the program!
- Using try and catch blocks
- Using of throw
- Using of throws
- Overview of Collections API
- Arrays vs Collections
- List, Set, Map interfaces
- Using ArrayList Class
- Working with elements of a Collection
- Examples for all the above concepts
- How to configure MySQL database
- How to configure with Eclipse
- Connection Interface Commands
- Statement Interface Commands
- ResultSet Interface Commands
- How to execute query
- Understanding Debug
- Using Breakpoints.
- Verify the values during debug
- Using step over, step into
- Features and Limitations of Selenium Webdriver
- Configure Selenium with Eclipse IDE(Adding selenium Libraries)
- Configure Selenium with Chrome,
- Firefox Driver, IE, Safari, Operabrowsers
- WebDriver Interface
- ChromeDriver, FirefoxDriver, InternetExplorer Driver,Edge Driver classes
- Browser Commands
- Navigation Commands
- Handling Cookies
- Object Identification
- findElement and findElements
- Different types of Locators
- How to build dynamic Xpath
- Identifying Objects using Xpath and cssSelectors
- How to use Regular Expressions in Xpath and CssSelectors
- How to configure ChroPath •Html Tags and DOM structure
- Handling TextField and Text Area
- Handling Checkbox’s
- Handling RadioButtons
- Handling Links and Buttons
- WebElement Interface methods
- Handling dropdowns/listboxesi
- Select Class methods
- Working with Dynamic Web Table Elements
- Extracting data from WebTable’s
- Custom methods for WebTable’s
- Select date from calendar
- Handling alerts
- Alert interface methods
- Handling Frames /IFrames
- Handling Nested Frarnes
- How to handle multiple browsers or Tabs
- TargetLocator interface methods
- Mouse Events
- Click, doubleClick, contectClick, dragAndDrop, clickAndHold,release
- Keyboard Events
- How to scroll page
- Capture screenshot
- How to use implicitWait, pageLoad T imeout, setScript Timeout
- How to use ExplicitWait
- How to implement WebDriverWait
- What are different ExpectedConditions and how to use
- How to implement FluentWait
- Headless browsers
- Handling Notifications
- Handling Auto Suggestions
- Highlight objects
- Scroll into view
- How to find broken links
- Different Selenium Exceptions
- Capture screenshot of entire page
- Configure Sikuli with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Sikuli
- Configure Auto It with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Auto IT
- File Upload/Download with Robot
- Configure Apache POI with Eclipse
- Workbook, Sheet Row ,Cell Interfaces methods
- HSSFWorkbook, HSSFSheet, HSSFRow, HSSFCell methods
- XSSFWorkbook, XSSFSheet, XSSFRow, XSSFCell methods
- How to read data from Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- How to write data to Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- Configure TestNG with Eclipse
- TestNG Annotations
- Integrate Selenium Scripts with TestNG
- Create TestNG.xml file
- Assert methods
- Hard Assert vs. Soft Assert
- Cross browser testing
- How to use DataProvider
- Reporting Results
- Sequential Execution vs. Parallel Execution
- How to create batch file
- Extended Reports
- What is maven
- Installing Maven in Local Machine
- Creating Maven project in Eclipse
- Understanding of POM .xml
- Maven Integration with TestNG
- Maven Lifecycle
- Executing Scripts Using Maven build tool
- Advantages Maven Build Tool
- Overview of Jenkins
- Installing Jenkins
- Configure Maven project in Jenkins
- Configure Non Maven project in lenkins
- Creating Jobs in Jenkins
- Scheduling lobs for timely Execution
- Integration with Selenium Scripts and Running Scripts
- Configure Email notification in Jenkins
- Overview of Selenium Grid
- Remote WebDriver and Desired Capabilities class
- Configuring Hub
- Configuring Node
- Running scripts on Remote system
- Run Selenium scripts in parallel on Remote system
- How to create GitHub Account
- Configure Git and GitHub with Eclipse
- Git & GitHub Commands
- Integrate with Framework
- Overview of BDD and Cucumber
- How to install and setup Cucumber with Eclipse
- Overview of Gherkin keywords
- How to create Feature file
- How to generate Step Definition file
- How to integrate Cucumber with Selenium WebDriver
- JUnit Test Runner Class
- Data Driven esting in Cucumber
- Configure Cucumber with Maven and Jenkins
- How generate Reports in Cucumber
- Download and Install Katalon Studio
- Configuring Katalon Studio for Web Applications
- How to create TestCase and TestSuite
- How to create Object Repository
- Create Automation Script using Record and Playback, Manual Mode, Script Mode
- How to integrate with other environments
- Introduction to Mobile Automation &Appium
- Installation of Android SDK on Windows OS
- Installation of Appium on Windows OS
- Configure Appium Client libraries
- Configuration of Environment variables
- How to use UIAutomator Viewer
- How to use Appium Inspector
- Different types of Locators
- Mobile Web App Automation
- Native App Automation
- Hybrid App Automation
- Configuring & executing scripts on Emulator and Real Device
Hands-on Experience on Live Selenium Projects
Automated Ticket Application System
The project will reduce the manual work for managing the ticket booking system and the customer without experience are able to book a ticket.
Page Object Model Approach
Cucumber BDD with Page Objects and Page Factories with Parallel Execution, Data Driven extended with Grid Implementation.
Aliment Store Application Automation
Create an application that deals with a range of products from different manufacturers to provide customers with various products.
Patient Data Transmission
It constructs a user-friendly framework, which doesn’t require a lot of technical expertise to use with the help of selenium webdriver.
Our Proficient Placement Partners
- ACTE collaborates with more than 500 MNCs and MLCs in the business to help our candidates find jobs.
- We have separate understudy's gateways for each position; here, our candidates will receive all test timetables, as well as notifications via messages.
- Selenium Trainers assist our candidates in developing their resumes and matching them to current business requirements.
- We hold character development meetings that include group discussions, mock meetings, and demonstrations of abilities in order to prepare our candidates to face challenging meeting situations with ease.
- We have arranged for our candidates to be placed in leading IT companies such as HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, and others.
- Just as our candidates are about to finish their courses, we provide them with 100% placements and job opportunities.
Expertise in Selenium With Industry Recognized ACTE Certification
ACTE Certification is trusted by all big global companies throughout the globe. After candidates and corporate trainees have completed the theoretical and empirical training, we provide a certificate. In every country in the world, ACTE accreditation is recognized. These credentials increase the value of your CV and help you land top jobs in the world's largest big firms.
A Selenium Automation Training certification from ACTE is a great way to raise your career prospects. It will open up a wide range of professional prospects for you. Your new abilities in the development of advanced automation technologies and tools will be enhanced by obtaining this certificate. Upon satisfactory completion of the theoretical and practical portions of the curriculum, a Certificate of Completion will be awarded.
What do I need to do to get my Selenium certification training in Chennai certificate?
To obtain your Selenium certification training in Chennai certificate, you will need to complete the training course and pass the final exam. The training course may include lectures, hands-on labs, and/or assessment exams. After completing the course, you will need to submit your course completion certificate to the Selenium Certification Institute and pass the final exam to receive your certification.
How should I get ready to take the Selenium Certification Exam?
Selenium certification training in Chennai is meant to teach you everything on the Selenium Certification exam. After you finish the Selenium certification course in Chennai, you will know everything you need to know to pass the Selenium Certification exam and get hired by multinational companies.
How helpful for job seekers is a Selenium certification course in Chennai?
Web testing is becoming a more profitable field as new components such as Mozilla and Chrome are introduced on a daily basis. As a result, professionals with Selenium certification training in Chennai are in high demand in the field of automation.
How can I get my Selenium certification unlocked?
In just three easy steps, you will be able to unlock the certificate that was issued to you by us:
- Finish the online Selenium course in addition to the assignments that have been provided.
- Participate in a number of industry-based projects and see them through to a successful conclusion.
- Successfully complete the certification exam.
When I pass this exam, how will I get my ACTE-verified selenium certificate?
You will acquire our Selenium certificate online through our Learning Management System after finishing this online Selenium certification course and passing the test. You may email or share your certificate by downloading it.
Complete Your C oursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
Our Proficient Selenium Trainers
- Our Instructors are current working professionals with experience and work with top Multi-National Companies.
- Our Experienced trainers have 8+ years of experience and are highly skilled in their Selenium Training Field.
- Our Tutors are Selenium Training Professionals and Experts who can help you with advanced Selenium Training.
- Our tutors will provide our registered candidates with both theoretical and practical knowledge as well as real-time project work.
- Our instructors encourage students to structure their resumes and assist them in mock interview sessions.
- Our trainers will assist our candidates in obtaining positions with top-tier MNCs such as Zoho, TCS, Infosys, IBM, Google, Amazon, HP, and others.
Selenium Course Reviews
ACTE @ Porur is a good center to learn selenium . A institute with good faculty.I really got good instructor, Umesh sir covered selenium automation testing in detail. After every classes he sends me instruction which helps a lot.
The instructor was excellent. He was extremely knowledgeable, willing to help any student at anytime, with any questions. Naveen has a passion for his students to succeed in and beyond the classroom. He is extremely knowledgeable and was an outstanding instructor for Access Advanced.
Great place to learn Selenium webdriver both for freshers and experienced. Praveen sir makes us understand the concepts clearly and easily by giving lots of real-time examples. Everyday class is one of the best part in this institute, which will be very useful in future. Thankyou for ACTE @Velachery
It's an good place for learning selenium training from the scratch ACTE in Anna nagar, where you can also gain knowledge on basics of java and also learn manual testing too. People from non-it also can easily understand the concepts if they practice and attend the class regularly.
ACTE is a best place to learn selenium in Bangalore, sir has very good real time experiences in selenium, he teach classes very well. Trainer provides class with real time examples and lifetime software access.
Selenium Training FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Why Should I undergo this ACTE Selenium Training Session?
- Update the Core Java ideas essential for learning Selenium WebDriver.
- Understand the scope of check automation in fundamentals of DevOps.
- Create comparison cases of Selenium IDE – Record and Playback tools.
- Understand Selenium WebDriver design and copious layers of interaction.
- Set up WebDriver project and write test cases for TestNG and locating their required components.
- Work with WebDriver commands to drive application program and WebElement command to modify tethered internet parts.
- Learn to handle infinite eventualities linked with pop-ups, multiple windows, frames, and taking screenshots.
- Implement Page Object style Pattern and Data-Driven Testing.
- Execute a project from scratch by building automation framework with application.
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Selenium training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Selenium Course?
Why Should I Learn Selenium Course At ACTE?
- Selenium Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Selenium experts with 10+ years of experience in the Selenium domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Selenium Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Selenium?
How Do I Enroll For The Selenium Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]