- Classes to both Beginners And Ahead Learners are Open.
- Most beneficial Training in Selenium Interview Preparation Techniques.
- Enduring Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Convenient Fees by Best curriculum designed by Industrial Selenium Specialists.
- Presented by 9+ years of Selenium Certified Expert.
- Appending Selenium Batch to Open this week– Enroll Your Name Now
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Keep on project roles and play A Role In IT companies.
- The purpose of this course is to teach you how to build PAGE OBJECT, DATA DRIVEN and HYBRID Automation Frameworks from scratch, and to get familiar with real-time Selenium challenges using 100+ examples.
- An expert level understanding of TestNG, MAVEN, ANT, JENKINS, LOG4J, CUCUMBER, HTML REPORTS, EXCEL API, and GRID PARALLEL TESTING.
- You can achieve Selenium Automation Projects from Design to End if you succeed in any interview.
- It is important to understand code quality guidelines and automation guidelines. The practice site allows you to try out all the features of the Web driver.
- You will gain an in-depth understanding of concepts such as WebDriver, TestNG, Wait, Locating Techniques, AutoIT, Sikuli, and Page Object Design Pattern, as well as mobile testing and Selenium Grid.
- In addition to assignments, training materials, Selenium tutorials, and recorded videos, we provide you with a complete learning experience. You will learn from a working professional who will provide you with industry knowledge and examples.
- The Selenium course contains video tutorials, training materials, and materials that can be accessed throughout the student's lifetime.
- Besides Unlimited mock interviews, we offer resume writing and interviewing guidance to gain confidence.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH SELENIUM COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Where are the objectives of selenium?
Selenium is the most widely used open-source and freeware automation tool. Selenium provides a retrieval platform for building functional tests without trying to learn a test scripting language.
What should i learn in the selenium certification Course?
Selenium offers numerous benefits for test automation. As just a result, it aims to simplify the capture and retrieval of data for evaluating web applications and can run multiple scripts across multiple browsers.
What is the main use of selenium?
Selenium is an open and free platform for automating web browsers. It provides a unified interface for developing test scripts in a wide range of languages, like Ruby, Java, Angularjs, PHP, Perl, Python, and C#.
How to start a career in Selenium as a fresher?
A career in Selenium will look exciting and interesting. Selenium is that the want of the popular and therefore the future and therefore the demand for Developer can only grow with time. That's why it's necessary to understand however you'll build your path and begin a sure-fire career in Coding.
What is the purpose of selenium?
Selenium has a vast and engaged user base that provides comprehensive support. As just a result, the tool is extremely flexible and cost-effective. Despite the presence of multiple devices on the market, Selenium was still known as the first preference for many testing projects.
Is Selenium the most effective automation tool?
Yeah, Selenium is an open-source web automation platform that is currently popular and commonly used in the industry. It is one of the best QA automation applications for Windows, Mac, and Linux, as well as browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, IE, and Headless Browsers.
.How can I prepare myself for selenium?
True. If you have a basic understanding of programming, you can learn Selenium on your own. Our course is exclusively designed for full beginners.
Could there be a selenium certification?
Is Selenium a successful path in life?
When it comes to online testing tools, Selenium was without a doubt one of the best in the field for assisting developers with automation testing. As a result, the requirement for Selenium Web Testers is growing and therefore will keep growing rapidly in the future.
What tools are used in Selenium training courses?
- Katalon Studio
How long does it take to learn selenium?
Although there is no set period, a minimum of 2 months of training, accompanied by some other months of hands-on skills and exposure to numerous situations and case studies, is required to prepare a beginner to begin working on real-time projects.
How training should I do in this course?
After the course, each participant will be assigned a project to implement and apply the concepts learned. The participant will apply the whole automation process that's been covered during the course. If you require support, your mentors will always be there to support you. This project will be reviewed by industry experts. Certificates will be issued on the successful completion of the project.
Overview of Selenium Testing in Gurgaon
Future Scope for Selenium:
As the next bigger thing for many organizations globally is Web applications, trends in the test automation sector are constantly increasing with high demand for selenium. For their test automation needs, many of the world's leading businesses use Selenium resources. Selfishness can allow you to find a better and enhanced job if you are willing to delve into test automation and obtain advanced-level knowledge. But no program without flaws has ever been developed, which clearly shows that automated testing is never necessary. There are never-ending prospects for Selenium in the future.
Job roles and responsibilities of Selenium:
The function of Selenium ranges from enterprise to business, from mobile development to creation of online applications. Here are the few jobs you may consider as a
- Professional Selenium WebDriver
- Tester of Selenium
- Engineer for Selenium Automation
- Automation Senior Quality Engineer
- Automation Engineer for Java Selenium
- Lead for mobile testing
- Senior QA Engineer Automation
- Test Analyst for Selenium
- Test Engineer for Software Development
Advantages of Selenium:
Support for linguistic and framework:- In all these programming languages you can write your scripts and Selenium will immediately turn it into Selenium-compliant codes. So, just languages are not necessary to know Selenium. In addition, each language supported by Selenium also provides frameworks that aid in building the Selenium Automation Test Script.
The availability of open sources:- It is one of the numerous added benefits of Selenium. As an open-source technology, therefore, Selenium is an automation framework that is open to the public and free, with no upfront fees. So, you may save money here and utilize them for other worthy causes. In automating web browser capabilities and functionality, the selenium community continually helps developers and software engineers. Selenium is an open-source that enables you to better manage code for predefined functions and classes. Selenium is also open source. The simplicity of generation makes selenium the most dependable web automation tool.
Support for Multi-Browser:- The Selenium community is working on and improvising on a Selenium script to all browsers every day. Chrome is the most popular browser globally, as per StatCounter, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Edge. Selenium script supports all of the browsers mentioned above. For every browser, you do not have to rewrite scripts, only one script for all browsers.
Across many operating systems support:- Various individuals use different operating systems, and all of them must be supported by your automation solution. Selenium is still a portable tool, which supports operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Unix, and others, and can operate on them. You can construct a Selenium testing suite on any Windows platform and you can run the same test suite on a different platform, e.g. Mac or Linux. This allows developers and software testing professionals to build test automation scripts without placing a great deal of focus on the platform.
Facility to implement:- A highly user-friendly tool is the selenium automation framework. Selenium offers an interface that supports the easy and efficient creation and execution of test scripts. You may also monitor the running of tests. Detailed selenium test findings may be analyzed and follow-up action is taken. And you're never going to feel alone finally. A large community of Selenium is always willing to help. You may ask your questions and do community brainstorming.
Return and integrations:- As already noted, Selenium test suites may be reused and tested on many browsers and operating systems. The twist is, however, if Selenium is not a comprehensive testing tool for web automation. Thus, it needs frameworks and supplements from third parties to extend test coverage. For example, for test cases and report generation, you need to connect Selenium with TestNG and JUnit. You need to combine them with a few CI/CD devices such as Jenkins, Maven and Docker to achieve continuous testing. You also require the integration of Selenium with tools such as Sikuli for image-based testing and crossbred performance.
Reflectiveness:- In the testing lifecycle, test management is quite crucial. With Selenium capabilities like grouping and refactoring of test cases, it becomes easier and more efficient. This allows developers and testers to modify code quickly, reduce duplication, minimize difficulties and enhance maintenance. This makes Selenium more versatile and useful than other automation test tools, and hence allows Selenium to maintain its advantage.
Parallel testing and rapid marketing:- Automated testing is mainly aimed at saving time and effort. We may do several tests simultaneously using the Selenium Grid, thereby decreasing the time required for the test. With the assistance of cross-browser cloud grids, you can test in parallel with selenium in hundreds of browsers, thereby saving you time in hundreds.
Unused Hardware:- If you compare Selenium to other supplier-oriented tools such as QTP, UFT, SilkTest, you may determine that Selenium uses less hardware than other testing instruments.
Learning and using easy:- Selenium scripts don't write a complicated algorithm of a hundred pages. Writing Selenium scripting is just a few lines that automate your website's functionality. Documentation on Selenium websites is very important in starting Selenium automation testing for developers and tests. Selenium tutorials, testing, and supporting development are only a Google search away with the expanding community. You may also utilize recording and playback to build Selenium scripts for future reference using the Selenium IDE plugin in the Firefox browser.
Constant Aktualizations:- Because Selenium is maintained by a community and we all know that an active community does not like to remain static, the community of Selenium also continually publishes updates and improvements. The nice thing about having a community is that these improvements are immediately available and easily understood. In comparison to other tools, this makes Selenium helpful and cost-effective.
Where is the tool used for selenium?
In the table below I compared Selenium's performance with two more popular instruments (QTP and RFT). The reason why Selenium is the favorite tool is pretty apparent. Selenium nevertheless has a number of flavors and you should be aware of the Selenium tool you need.
Selenium Integrated Development Environment (IDE):- It is a Firefox plugin which lets software testing providers record their test scenarios which may be used to create test cases. The program offers a basic GUI for recording user activities to learn how to use selenium. It includes a simple GUI. Only Firefox browsers support this.
Selenium WebDriver:- As an enhanced version of Selenium RC, WebDriver offers additional advantages and overcomes many of their constraints. WebDriver supports many new browsers and systems compared to Selenium IDE. WebDriver contacts the web browser directly, which is how the whole test script is carried out. WebDriver leverages browser support and automation capabilities.
Selenium Grid:- The Selenium Grid is a tool used to do parallel tests across a number of machines and browsers at the same time, together with Selenium RC.
Tester of Usability:- Works with domain knowledge and knowledge of the application workflow. This specialty offers a creative solution for the ability to ask questions of the user about these workflows and understand what is possible through UX/UI designs. It is also used in a good UX/UI designer's skills set.
Testing for Accessibility:- For people with a range of accessibility requirements, all kinds of technology need more accessibility. Some tests in these fields would require an understanding of regulations and an understanding of how to break down an app to find spots that may not comply.
Safety Analysts:- Frequently, vulnerabilities, exploits, and gaps are tested. It has many different forms and sometimes the best security test is to learn and understand social engineering.
Power/Load Testing:- This type of trial is used to find basic, optimal and unsuccessful management of different applications and network traffic metrics. This area is growing and can cover a wide range of applications and concerns.
DevOps:- An ops team testing device focuses on pipeline testability. They learn how to test a pipeline to verify that it works properly from automation. It is a hybrid role that can lead to a transition to operations and roles in infrastructure.
Coach Quality:- For emerging and transitional companies, this is a role that often seeks change in culture and processes. This is usually an advisory position. Coaches help the entire team prosper and often use their testing skills to learn the test techniques for the whole team.
Salary Package of Selenium:
There is therefore around 1,950,000 annual average wage for selenium in India. Salary ranges from 1,000,000 to 4,200,000 per year for selenium workers. This pay variance relies on several aspects such as workplace, experience, training, employer, diplomas, etc. With regard to pay, Synechron Technologies is certainly leading the pack by providing its employees an average of 1 m INR each year. The company Sapient has been closely behind Synechron Technologies, and its employees receive an average annual salary of 970K. With its annual offer of 925k, Capgemini may also be considered among the highest-paid firms. The second one is Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., which provides Senior Quality Assurance (QA) / Test Automation Engineers with an adequate annual payment of INR 767k. Somewhere about INR 761K yearly, Tata Consultancy Services Limited compensates its staff. With a yearly offer of 750 k, Accenture is second to Tata. Experience is also a key element in the influence of wages in this area. An early-stage Senior Quality Assurance (QA)/Test Automation Engineer with a 1-4-year of experience may expect to earn INR 662, 335 per annum. This includes incentives, advice, and rewards for overtime. The average INR 973.246 remuneration is eligible to be paid by a senior automation tester with a mid-term experience of about 5 to 9 years. An automated testing professional's mean pay is around INR 1540,558, which is very remarkable and is roughly 10 to 19 years old.
- Best Practice on Real-Time Projects
- 100% Job Placements
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Selenium Course Content
Syllabus of Selenium Course in GurgaonModule 1 : Introduction
- What is automation testing
- Difference between Manual & Automation lesting
- When to go for Automation
- Advantages of Automation
- Licensed Automation Tools
- OpenSource Automation Tools
- Overview of Selenium
- Different Selenium Components(Selenium.IDE, WebDriver, Selenium GRID)
- Differences between Selenium and other Tools
- Installation of Java
- Installation Eclipse IDE
- How to create new java project
- How to create a new java class
- Compiling and Running java class
- Analyzing the results of java program
- Introduction to Java programming
- Primitive and Non-Primitive Data types
- Operators in Java
- Wrapper Classes
- lypes of Variable (Local, Instance and Static Variables)
- If else condition
- Nested If Else Condition
- Switch case statement
- Examples for all the above conditions
- While loop
- Do while
- For loop.
- For each loop
- Examples for all the above loops
- What is an Array?
- Type of Arrays
- Working with Single Dimensional and Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Copying Arrays with Clone() and arraycopy()
- What are Packages
- How to create Classes .Objects and Object References
- Working with Constructors
- Using Methods(instance,static)
- Access Modifiers (private, default, protected and public)
- Method arguments call by value and call by reference
- How to write user defined methods
- How to define Interface
- How to implement Interface
- How to define Abstract Class
- Abstract method vs. Concrete method
- Interface vs. Abstract class vs. Concrete Class
- Implements vs. extends
- What is Inheritance and Why to use Inheritance?
- Single Level Inheritance, Multi-Level Inheritance, Multiple Inheritances (Through Interface)
- super keyword
- this keyword
- Composition / Aggregation
- Inheritance (Is a Relationship) vs.composition (Has a Relationship)
- What is polymorphism?
- Compile time Polymorphism
- Method overloading
- Constructor overloading
- Runtime Polymorphism
- Method Overriding
- final keyword
- What are exceptions and errors?
- Checked Exception or Compile time Exception
- Unchecked Exception or Runtime Exception
- How to handle exceptions in the program!
- Using try and catch blocks
- Using of throw
- Using of throws
- Overview of Collections API
- Arrays vs Collections
- List, Set, Map interfaces
- Using ArrayList Class
- Working with elements of a Collection
- Examples for all the above concepts
- How to configure MySQL database
- How to configure with Eclipse
- Connection Interface Commands
- Statement Interface Commands
- ResultSet Interface Commands
- How to execute query
- Understanding Debug
- Using Breakpoints.
- Verify the values during debug
- Using step over, step into
- Features and Limitations of Selenium Webdriver
- Configure Selenium with Eclipse IDE(Adding selenium Libraries)
- Configure Selenium with Chrome,
- Firefox Driver, IE, Safari, Operabrowsers
- WebDriver Interface
- ChromeDriver, FirefoxDriver, InternetExplorer Driver,Edge Driver classes
- Browser Commands
- Navigation Commands
- Handling Cookies
- Object Identification
- findElement and findElements
- Different types of Locators
- How to build dynamic Xpath
- Identifying Objects using Xpath and cssSelectors
- How to use Regular Expressions in Xpath and CssSelectors
- How to configure ChroPath •Html Tags and DOM structure
- Handling TextField and Text Area
- Handling Checkbox’s
- Handling RadioButtons
- Handling Links and Buttons
- WebElement Interface methods
- Handling dropdowns/listboxesi
- Select Class methods
- Working with Dynamic Web Table Elements
- Extracting data from WebTable’s
- Custom methods for WebTable’s
- Select date from calendar
- Handling alerts
- Alert interface methods
- Handling Frames /IFrames
- Handling Nested Frarnes
- How to handle multiple browsers or Tabs
- TargetLocator interface methods
- Mouse Events
- Click, doubleClick, contectClick, dragAndDrop, clickAndHold,release
- Keyboard Events
- How to scroll page
- Capture screenshot
- How to use implicitWait, pageLoad T imeout, setScript Timeout
- How to use ExplicitWait
- How to implement WebDriverWait
- What are different ExpectedConditions and how to use
- How to implement FluentWait
- Headless browsers
- Handling Notifications
- Handling Auto Suggestions
- Highlight objects
- Scroll into view
- How to find broken links
- Different Selenium Exceptions
- Capture screenshot of entire page
- Configure Sikuli with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Sikuli
- Configure Auto It with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Auto IT
- File Upload/Download with Robot
- Configure Apache POI with Eclipse
- Workbook, Sheet Row ,Cell Interfaces methods
- HSSFWorkbook, HSSFSheet, HSSFRow, HSSFCell methods
- XSSFWorkbook, XSSFSheet, XSSFRow, XSSFCell methods
- How to read data from Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- How to write data to Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- Configure TestNG with Eclipse
- TestNG Annotations
- Integrate Selenium Scripts with TestNG
- Create TestNG.xml file
- Assert methods
- Hard Assert vs. Soft Assert
- Cross browser testing
- How to use DataProvider
- Reporting Results
- Sequential Execution vs. Parallel Execution
- How to create batch file
- Extended Reports
- What is maven
- Installing Maven in Local Machine
- Creating Maven project in Eclipse
- Understanding of POM .xml
- Maven Integration with TestNG
- Maven Lifecycle
- Executing Scripts Using Maven build tool
- Advantages Maven Build Tool
- Overview of Jenkins
- Installing Jenkins
- Configure Maven project in Jenkins
- Configure Non Maven project in lenkins
- Creating Jobs in Jenkins
- Scheduling lobs for timely Execution
- Integration with Selenium Scripts and Running Scripts
- Configure Email notification in Jenkins
- Overview of Selenium Grid
- Remote WebDriver and Desired Capabilities class
- Configuring Hub
- Configuring Node
- Running scripts on Remote system
- Run Selenium scripts in parallel on Remote system
- How to create GitHub Account
- Configure Git and GitHub with Eclipse
- Git & GitHub Commands
- Integrate with Framework
- Overview of BDD and Cucumber
- How to install and setup Cucumber with Eclipse
- Overview of Gherkin keywords
- How to create Feature file
- How to generate Step Definition file
- How to integrate Cucumber with Selenium WebDriver
- JUnit Test Runner Class
- Data Driven esting in Cucumber
- Configure Cucumber with Maven and Jenkins
- How generate Reports in Cucumber
- Download and Install Katalon Studio
- Configuring Katalon Studio for Web Applications
- How to create TestCase and TestSuite
- How to create Object Repository
- Create Automation Script using Record and Playback, Manual Mode, Script Mode
- How to integrate with other environments
- Introduction to Mobile Automation &Appium
- Installation of Android SDK on Windows OS
- Installation of Appium on Windows OS
- Configure Appium Client libraries
- Configuration of Environment variables
- How to use UIAutomator Viewer
- How to use Appium Inspector
- Different types of Locators
- Mobile Web App Automation
- Native App Automation
- Hybrid App Automation
- Configuring & executing scripts on Emulator and Real Device
Implement and Get Experience on Industry Selenium Projects
Platform that enables a company to easily and correctly allocate, track and grant leave etc.
Implementation of Financial management
ERP solution for financial processes handled with real-time data like process, analyze the reports.
Clients with Payroll Software
Payroll software base its calculation on entered rate, approved data obtained from other.
Integration of Selenium Object Model
The Selenium tool to add automate data with multiple non-workday data from different sources.
Our Engaging Placement Partners
- Our enough push is apportioned in improving the show abilities/persuading power alongside other specialized contributions to make our learners solid competitors in any enlistment.
- We furnish our understudies with one of a kind and drawing in content on an easy to use and vivid learning stage that helps them to go to the instructional meetings as well as perused learning materials, keep in touch with the employees, practice labs, 24x7 help from a solitary window that makes learning compelling.
- We additionally furnish our students with web based perusing and study materials so our applicants can get to them whenever from anyplace.
- We have organizations with different tech monsters like Infosys, Aware, Google, IBM, TCS, Dell, HP, and some more.
- We offer a 100% assurance on Selenium-testing-training accreditation and industry applicable venture based preparing.
- We evaluate understudies by giving them a scope of fake assessments and helping them in regions where they need to improve.
Expertise in Selenium With Industry Recognized ACTE Certification
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Satisfactory Selenium Mentor
- Our Selenium Training in Gurgaon. We tweak our administrations to your one of a kind rules, with a solid spotlight on involved insight and preparing on long haul projects.
- Their mastery abilities help to recognize the need of members for successful Selenium Testing Training in Gurgaon mentors and are focused on the choicest nature of learning and advancement that guarantees a positive encounter.
- Our ACTE Gurgaon has been granted with different honors and acknowledgments for the quality preparing we give to our competitors here.
- Our Coaches are mechanical specialists and have down to earth information as they show our learners as well as work in Firm like TCS, Infosys, Google, L&T and so on
- So far, our instructors have finished more than 2500 hours of Selenium Testing Training.
- We help our mentors in remaining momentum with the freshest headways in instructing, examination, and innovation to furnish our learners with a top notch learning climate.
Selenium Course Reviews
ACTE @ Porur is a good center to learn selenium . A institute with good faculty.I really got good instructor, Umesh sir covered selenium automation testing in detail. After every classes he sends me instruction which helps a lot.
Excellent teaching of all courses specially complete Selenium and aptitude class. Coordination of staff and student very excellent in ACTE. Practice assignments given regularly. Concepts are cleared in class itself with hands-on practical. So we enjoy a lot in whole course in ACTE Gurgaon.
Great place to learn Selenium webdriver both for freshers and experienced. Praveen sir makes us understand the concepts clearly and easily by giving lots of real-time examples. Everyday class is one of the best part in this institute, which will be very useful in future. Thankyou for ACTE @Velachery
It's an good place for learning selenium training from the scratch ACTE in Anna nagar, where you can also gain knowledge on basics of java and also learn manual testing too. People from non-it also can easily understand the concepts if they practice and attend the class regularly.
ACTE is a best place to learn selenium in Bangalore, sir has very good real time experiences in selenium, he teach classes very well. Trainer provides class with real time examples and lifetime software access.
Selenium Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Selenium training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Selenium Course?
Why Should I Learn Selenium Course At ACTE?
- Selenium Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Selenium experts with 10+ years of experience in the Selenium domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies