- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Digital Marketing.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Digital Marketing.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Digital Marketing Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Digital Marketing Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Digital Marketing Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
30 to 45 Days
Till get Placed
24 / 7 Support
Beginner | Expert
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of Digital Marketing and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Digital Marketing Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Inbound Marketing, Website Planning and Maintenance, Website Using WordPress, Planning and Mapping, SEO Updates and Analysis, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Digital Marketing Training Course in Chennai
ACTE Digital Marketing Practice Programme is for anyone who wants to understand the key elements of building an effective digital marketing campaign. Covering best practice and using case studies throughout, this course offers a practical guide to the core techniques in digital marketing. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout, enabling delegates to leave with solid hands-on knowledge that you can implement immediately.
Most Job Offered DM Tools Covered
Meet Edgar, HootSuite
Uber Suggest, Google Keyword Planner
Google Adwords, Mailchimp
Is Digital Marketing be an good career option?
well, its a bright future, The growth of digital marketing career has been tremendous over the last few years. digital marketing is a diverse career option that has a place for everyone willing to try something creative and out of the box. Digital marketing can done using different methods, including paid ads, search engine optimizations, social media marketing, and email marketing.
What is the scope of Digital Marketing in future?
Analytics and statistics suggest 40% growth rate for digital marketing, With striking features like cost-effectiveness, instant response, flexibility, convenience, effectiveness, Digital Marketing is making a strong impact in the world of Marketing and Advertising. The future scope of the Digital Marketing industry is that there will be more points of contact.
Is Digital Marketing in demand?
The report found over half of companies hiring this year want digital marketing expertise where been into hiring trends reveals a growing demand for digital marketing skills. The report, 2020 Marketing Hiring Trends, says 69% of companies planned to hire more marketers in 2020. The most in-demand expertise were digital advertising (45%), content creation and curation (42%) and content strategy (39%).
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Digital Marketing Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings in Digital Marketing. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is Digital Marketing is a good field?
Digital marketing is a fast-paced, constantly changing career field. Digital marketing is a rapidly growing and evolving career path. As more channels of communication become available, the need for people qualified to keep pace with the demands grows as well. Because Digital Marketing demand is increasing day by day. In future, all the works of India will done through digitalized. Digital marketing demand is high.
What is the difference between Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing?
Digital marketing goes beyond the Internet and tries to reach people in the off-line world using digital means while social media is limited to the boundaries of the Internet. A Digital marketing campaign may include one or more components (Internet Advertising, Mobile ads, TV, SMS etc.) You still can deploy various other digital channels like SEO, email marketing, content marketing, SEM, PPC, or video marketing. The aim of digital marketing is to create brand awareness.
Does Digital Marketing require coding?
No, Digital Marketing does not require you to possess coding skills. Learning fundamentals of CSS and HTML can help you a great deal since 90% of your tasks can be accomplished by essential HTML/CSS... While programming skill is a valuable addition, a digital marketing professional does not need to know coding/programming. To do SEO, knowledge of some basic coding definitely may help you, but it is not necessary.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Digital Marketing?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Digital Marketing. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Digital Marketing in 2020?
Yes, you should definitely. Digital Marketing has a wide range of scope, and with the growing market size, it is evident that many career opportunities are blooming around every nook and corner of the world. According to studies, by 2020, there will 600% growth in Digital marketing career opportunities. One of the most important benefits digital marketing provides you is that it is cost-effective. As well as, it is a cost-effective way to market your business.
Does Digital Marketing have a future?
The Future of Digital Marketing. From banners to big data, digital marketing has continuously adapted to meet the needs of customers and brands alike.... With an estimated $46 billion going towards programmatic advertising in 2019, it’s predicted that 86% of all digital display ads will be presented via automation by 2020. Digital marketing spend will reach $146 billion by 2023, growing at a 9% compound annual growth rate (CAGR), according to a Forrester report shared with Marketing Dive. According to "The US Digital Marketing Forecast, 2020 to 2023," about half of marketers expect their search budgets to stay the same in 2020.
Top reasons to consider a career in Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing As a Career is booming career path for students.... Digital Marketing is a job where every day is different for you.
Why Digital Marketing can be your best career choice.
Digital Marketing is essentially improving interaction of businesses with customers online.
Digital Marketing as we call it, has two aspects to it:
- Digital –To be done in digital/electronic medium
- Marketing – Crux is marketing
Hence in digital marketing the most important thing is ‘Marketing’. And marketing is all about understanding the consumer.
All these aspects bring about certain factors in the online domain which make the domain of digital marketing lucrative and growth worthy as a career for you.
Digital Marketing is a booming and growing domain
- Guys and Girls, let’s face it. The reason you are even reading this thought on why a career in digital marketing is because digital marketing is a booming and growing domain.
Why pursue a career in digital marketing is answered from the fact that as per industry reports, digital domain is attracting maximum investments from investors.
Growth of Internet Users in India
- Digital Marketing’s growth is primarily dependent on how many internet users are there in the country. And as far as internet users in the country are concerned, they are on a growth trajectory.
Growth of Digital Advertising Spend
- Any industry booms when a lot of spending is being done for that domain. Digital Advertising is growing at a rapid pace in India.
- According to eMarketer, it is believed that digital spending is supposed to touch $ 2.8 billion in 2021
- In 2016, global mobile ad spending was $ 36.6 billion and $9.1 billion & $16 billion for video ads & social media ads respectively, according to IAB’s Internet Advertising Revenue Repo
Growth of Digital Dependent Businesses
- Businesses which operate in the internet space are attracting a lot of investments. These investments are then flowing in digital marketing. According to CB Insights, 636 ‘Internet of Things’ received approximately 4 Billion with 59 exits, whereas 12.5 Billion was invested in IoT Startups.
It is the Future – This is where businesses are moving
- From the figures shared with you above it is self-evident that digital marketing is the future.
- The future is digital marketing is one of the strongest answer to your question ‘why a career in digital marketing’
- Another thing which makes it evident is how people i.e. businesses are poised towards the industry.
- A good indicator towards this is where businesses are hiring or recruiting manpower. Wherever businesses are hopeful towards, they will hire there.
- When it comes to marketing functions, as per a research done by Mckinsey Research, digital marketing is the marketing function where business are most geared up to hire manpower.
Great Salary Prospects
- Digital marketing is one marketing function where salaries are on a rise.
- Salaries in digital marketing at entry level are most lucrative. Following figure will tell you clearly why pursue a career in digital marketing. In all the countries, the entry level salaries are very good.
- In India, they touch somewhere around 360K INR, given that you have domain knowledge and practical experience in digital marketing.
Less Skills Required to start
- To start a career in Digital Marketing requires you to understand the knowledge of Mobile and Computer operating.
- They don’t need you to know any programming language, any software or any other special skill. You need elementary English language reading and writing skills.
- Apart from it, any other skills like knowing programming, good logical reasoning are add-ons which help to do quicker and better in digital marketing.
- But to start a career in digital marketing it is not important that you have the skill. However, with time and experience you might need to gain those skills.
Short Gestation Period to start earning well
- Digital Marketing has one unique advantage over many other courses in India i.e. how quickly can you start earning.
- It hardly takes 6 months – one year of training to start earning well in digital marketing, provided you can apply your learning practically in digital marketing.
- Also, digital marketing comes as the best return on investment generator. RoI on choosing digital marketing as a career option is the best among many other professional and academic courses.
Less effect of Recession
- This is very subjective actually. Whenever I discuss this point, people tell me that during recession marketing budgets are slashed at the first.
- However, there are certain areas of digital marketing that actually are required during recession of any sort. Areas like Search Engine Optimization, Analytics & Testing, Organic Marketing, Conversion Optimization deals with investment of stringent budget well.
- Hence their demand increases during recession. So, digital marketing as a profession or career suffers less impact during the difficult times of recession.
Career in Demand
- To restress the point, many researches in terms of finding which are the areas that businesses are going to hire in the coming years, digital marketing has constantly featured there.
- Most of the manpower requirement planning take digital marketing and sales as the first propriety. Let alone marketing as a function, digital is the foremost requirement in marketing.
- Rather now businesses need candidates who understand both digital and traditional marketing well.
So digital marketing as a career is in demand.
Amazing field for Freelancers, and domestic heads etc
- Last but not the least, all you need to be proficient in digital marketing is a computer with basic features and a running internet connection. The collaboration required can be done over the internet. Hence it becomes an amazing field for people who are looking to freelance.
- This also favorable for men and women, who need to be at household to manage houses and yet continue their career. I personally know many people manage their digital marketing career from home.
- This is where digital marketing as a career is especially apt to become independent and choose a flexible life for yourself on the longer run.
ACTE Chennai offers Digital Marketing Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Digital Marketing Course in ChennaiModule 1: Inbound Marketing
- What is Inbound Marketing?
- Inbound Marketing strategy?
- Inbound Marketing Vs Outbound Marketing
- Digital Marketing Role in Inbound Marketing
- Introduction to online digital marketing
- Importance of digital marketing
- How internet marketing works?
- Traditional Vs. Digital Marketing
- Significance of online marketing in real world
- Increasing visibility
- Visitors’ engagement
- Bringing targeted traffic
- Lead generation
- Converting leads
- Performance evaluation
- Understanding internet and websites
- Domain names and extensions
- Web server and its types
- What is web hosting?
- Types of websites – dynamic & static
- Planning and conceptualization of a website
- Understanding the web pages, its structure and navigation
- Making a blueprint of the website
- Word Press Website?
- Install Word Press Theme?
- Create Page
- Create Post
- SEO Plug-in
- Tag Manager Plug-in
- What is Google Trends
- How Use Google Trends
- Trends and Analysis
- Market research
- Keyword research and analysis
- SWOT analysis of a website
- Types of keywords
- Tools used for keyword research
- Localized keyword research
- Competitor website analysis
- Choosing right keywords to the project
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- How Search Engine works?
- SEO fundamentals & concepts
- Understanding the SERP
- Meta data optimization
- URL optimization
- Internal linking
- 301 Redirection
- 404 error pages
- Canonical implementation
- H1, H2, H3 tags optimization
- Image optimization
- Optimize SEO content
- Check for copyscape content
- Landing Page optimization
- No-Follow and Do-Follow
- Indexing and Caching
- Creating XML Sitemap
- Creating Robot.txt
- HTML validation using W3C
- Google webmaster tool & website verification
- And much more on-page techniques
- Link building tips & techniques
- Difference between white hat and black hat SEO
- Page rank, Alexa rank, domain authority, backlinks
- Do’s & don’ts in link building
- Link acquisition techniques
- Directory submission
- Social bookmarking submission
- Search engine submission
- Web 2.0 submission
- Article submission
- Press release submission
- Forum submission
- PPT submission
- PDF submission
- Classified submission
- Business listing
- Blog commenting
- Google Panda, Penguin, Humming bird algorithm
- How to recover your website from Google penalties
- Webmaster and analytics tools
- Competitor website analysis and backlinks building
- SEO tools for website analysis and optimization
- Backlinks tracking, monitoring and reporting
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Understanding the past and present
- How social media can influence marketing strategies?
- What is viral marketing and its significance in current world?
- Introduction to Social media networks
- Types of social media websites
- Social Media Optimization concepts
- Facebook Page, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest,
- Instagram Optimization
- Hashtags and Mentions
- Image optimization and networking
- Mico Blogs for Businesses
- Brand Building
- Promoting Brand Awareness
- Brand Building Tools & Apps
- Positive Negative Brand Building
- Rebuilding Brand Image
- Intro to Content marketing and management
- Writing compelling content
- Keyword research
- Unique ways to write eye-catchy content
- Template creation for content
- Optimizing content for search engine
- Content distribution to increase traffic & sales
- What is blogging?
- What is AdSense program?
- How to earn money through blogging?
- Tricks to get AdSense approved by Google
- Google AdSense account setup and integrating with analytics
- Placing ad codes on blog or website
- Alternative Ads websites that can earn you money
- Google AdWords fundamentals
- Landing page optimization
- Set-up PPC Campaign
- Google AdWords account structure
- PPC campaign navigation
- How to set up PPC campaign
- Single Account Vs My Client Center (MCC) Account
- What is Click-through-Rates (CTRs), Impression, Conversion?
- Quality score and its importance
- What is tracking code?
- What is keyword research?
- Analyze competitors’ keywords
- Creating campaign, Ad group, Ads, Keywords Geo targeting for Ads Bidding Billing
- Google AdWords Editor
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Google and Bing Analytics
- Integrating website with analytics
- Setting up goals & tracking traffic and conversions
- Cookies tracking, eCommerce tracking
- Exit rate Vs. bounce rate
- Setting up funnels in goals
- Integrating AdWords and analytics
- account and its benefits
- Measuring performance of marketing campaigns
- What is link tagging and how to set up?
- Filters and segments
- Customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources and behaviour
- Conversions tracking and reporting
- Importance of mobile marketing in current scenario
- Fundaments of mobile marketing
- Forms of mobile marketing
- Geo-targeting campaigns for mobile users
- Measuring and managing campaign
- App & Web - Mobile advertising
- Content marketing
- Mobile targeting and segmentation
- SMS marketing
- Case Studies on App advertising
- What is Email Marketing?
- Importance of Email Marketing
- Popular Email Marketing Software’s
- Email Marketing Goals
- Introduction to Mail Chimp
- Mail Chimp pricing structure
- Account setup and settings
- Email marketing strategy
- Creating a Subscriber List
- Integration of Forms in Site
- Import subscribers in list
- Types of Email marketing campaigns
- Creating an Email Campaign
- What is Newsletter
- Design a Newsletter
- Marketing Automation
- Importance of video marketing
- Understanding video campaigns
- YouTube marketing (Video Ads)
- Types of YouTube Ads
- In-display and In-stream ads
- Using YouTube for businesses
- Developing YouTube marketing strategies
- Video Ad groups
- Targeting options
- Understanding bid strategies
- Bringing visitors to your website via YouTube videos
- Fundamentals of Affiliate marketing
- How people are earning millions of dollars via affiliate marketing?
- Changes in marketing industry over the years
- Ways to do affiliate marketing
- Live examples of how affiliate marketers earn money online
- How to get approved from affiliate agencies?
- Getting approval from commission junction
- Google places optimization
- NAP (Name Address Place)
- Using H card
- Local SEO
Hands-on Real Time Digital Marketing Projects
TOP Google & SEO Tools
Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Ads, google search console, DeepCrawl and etc..
SEO Campaign Increase Sales & Revenue
To learn Practically how to make website visibility on top of the search engines, for all Business Related Keywords to the website, increase sales and revenue.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Digital Marketing training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Digital Marketing Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Google Adwords and Analytics & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Digital Marketing Trainer
- Our Digital Marketing Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Digital Marketing domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Digital Marketing training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Digital Marketing Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Digital Marketing Course Reviews
Such a Great Journey with ACTE Team .The Best Digital Marketing Training Institute in Chennai.They are very Friendly .Madhav sir classes are very explicit. Everyone will help You by Clearing all doubts Specially Mahendra sir and Madhav sir and They will Support You until you get Job special Thanks
It was an Amazing experience here in ACTE at Tambaram. I got placed in MNC which made my dream fulfilled. All the staff are very supportive especially Mani Sir, he is very passionate about teaching the latest concepts in digital marketing. Everyday he will Inspire you about the Digital marketing Industry such as how this Industry is growing, how will be the future and what are the best opportunities.
ACTE is indeed a trust worthy place for learning as well as to get hands-on Digital Marketing. With the real time projects, students can get start their career in the world of Digital opportunities. Entrepreneurs can build their businesses by adapting and applying techniques in Digital Marketing.Personally, I am really satisfied with the course... Thanks to Aravindh Sir for explaining with the real time concepts.
"Great place to learn Digital Marketing course practically for everyone." Innovative training programs are really good. Management and Faculty are very supportive. Thank you for building confidence on Digital Marketing.
Amazing experience in ACTE which helped to learn complete knowledge on digital marketing and online marketing, Trainer helped me a lot by providing corporate training for the internship . Mani sir always helpful in guidance and choosing options.thanks a lot for ACTE and staff in Omr.
Digital Marketing Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Digital Marketing training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Digital Marketing Course?
Why Should I Learn Digital Marketing Course At ACTE?
- Digital Marketing Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Digital Marketing experts with 10+ years of experience in the Digital Marketing domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies