- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Digital Marketing.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Digital Marketing.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Digital Marketing Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Digital Marketing Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Digital Marketing Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
Total Learners7655 Learners
Duration30 to 45 Days
Realtime Projects40 Hours
Study MaterialLifetime Access
Job AssistanceTill get Placed
Support24 / 7 Support
Skill LevelBeginner | Expert
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent
- You will not only gain knowledge of Digital Marketing and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Digital Marketing Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Inbound Marketing, Website Planning and Maintenance, Website Using WordPress, Planning and Mapping, SEO Updates and Analysis, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Digital Marketing Training Course in Porur
There are more professionals trained to The Digital Marketing Online Course standard than any other digital marketing program around the world. ACTE our global partner, works with the industry’s leading brands and agencies to validate our syllabus, ensuring that students are taught the most relevant and latest technologies and developments.
Most Job Offered DM Tools Covered
- Google AnalyticsMeet Edgar, HootSuite Uber Suggest, Google Keyword Planner
- Canva, AnimotoBasecamp, Slack Leadpages, OptimizePress
- Feedly, Snip.lySEMrush, Hubspot Google Adwords, Mailchimp
Is Digital Marketing be an good career option?
What is the scope of Digital Marketing in future?
Is Digital Marketing in demand?
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Digital Marketing Course Completion?
Is Digital Marketing is a good field?
What is the difference between Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing?
Does Digital Marketing require coding?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Digital Marketing?
Is it worth learning Digital Marketing in 2020?
Does Digital Marketing have a future?
Top reasons to consider a career in Digital Marketing?
- Digital Marketing Is a Constantly Evolving Industry.
- Why Digital Marketing Is the Future.
- The Demand for Digital Marketers Is High.
- Get Started in Digital Marketing—No Experience Required.
- Email Marketing.
- Search Engine Optimization.
Digital marketing tactics
- There once was a time when developing and implementing marketing campaigns meant running ads on television and radio, and placing print ads in newspapers and magazines.
- However, as the world of commerce moves more and more toward a digital marketplace, businesses now have the opportunity to expand their reach and connect with their target market through digital marketing tactics.
- Any modern brand that wants to get ahead in the current business climate will need to adopt digital marketing tactics as part of their overall strategy. This doesn’t mean that you have to throw out the traditional print ads, especially if your business is already seeing great response from these types of ads.
- However, by using digital marketing tactics in combination with your current traditional marketing strategies, your business can start to optimize your campaigns for maximum results.
More modern consumers are going digital.
- The modern consumer is increasingly moving toward a more digital experience when it comes to researching and making purchases. Search engines like Google remain the most popular channel for consumer research. Whether consumers are at the beginning stages of the customer journey or ready to buy, they often use search engines to find the information they need to make an informed purchasing decision and research specific brands. It is vital that companies’ work is visible during these digital searches so they can engage the customer and work to influence their purchasing decisions by providing valuable information.
- Though search is an important digital marketing tactic, it is not the only tool that the modern consumer uses to make an informed purchasing decision. A study from Blue Nile Research shows that between 79 percent and 82 percent of consumers use search, brand websites and customer reviews for research. Between 14 and 25 percent use social, mobile and blogs to discover new solutions, products, and brands. All of these digital marketing tactics work together to help your brand deliver information to consumers who are looking for products or services just like yours. If you do not engage in these digital marketing strategies, you may be missing out on an opportunity to reach these customers.
- As more and more consumers use their smartphones and other mobile devices as part of the consumer buying journey, digital marketing tactics will become even more important. The marketer should aim to deliver content to the consumer right in their moment of need; such as looking for a local Italian restaurant while on the bus or researching the best vacuum cleaner when their current vacuum breaks. Using digital marketing tactics is one of the best ways to be reached by consumers who are looking for products or services just like yours in a time of need.
Digital marketing strategies are affordable.
- Even big companies with large marketing budgets need to be conscious of how they spend their marketing dollars. One of the greatest benefits of digital marketing is that these tactics are both affordable and effective. Businesses can market through email, social media and SEO-driven content marketing at only a fraction of the price that it costs to produce and distribute print advertising or develop and place ads on prominent radio stations or television channels.
- Not only can digital marketing strategies be more affordable, but they also often offer an attractive ROI for business owners. In fact, content marketing costs 3 times less than some traditional marketing tactics. Additionally, marketers who consistently publish relevant and valuable blog content are 13 times more likely to experience a positive return on investment. Content marketing is not the only affordable digital marketing tactic that offers an excellent ROI. Overall, digital marketing tactics can help you get more for your money.
- By investing in more affordable tactics that provide a positive ROI, business owners and marketers can better optimize their marketing budget. Business owners can save money by implementing affordable digital marketing tactics for some campaigns, while still being able to allocate funds to campaigns that may require more expensive, traditional marketing materials. In the end, these affordable and effective digital marketing strategies help businesses get the most out of their marketing budget.
It is easy to track and monitor your digital campaigns.
- It is vital that the modern marketer has a way to track the success of their marketing campaigns. This helps brands see what is working and what isn’t when it comes to their marketing tactics. With this information, companies can not only more accurately measure their return on investment, but they can also identify areas of improvement and work to create more successful campaigns based on the findings. Digital marketing makes these tasks easier than ever by taking all of the guesswork out of tracking and monitoring marketing campaign success.
- Digital marketing offers marketers and business owners the advantage of having a wealth of useful campaign data at their fingertips. With easy-to-use digital marketing analytics tools and software, business owners and marketers can test different ad content to see what resonates best with their target audience. Whereas traditional marketing tactics require you to wait until the campaign has run its course to review what worked and what didn’t, digital marketing analytics tools allow you to see how your campaigns are performing in real-time and make adjustments to your campaigns in the moment.
Overall, the ability to track and monitor your digital marketing campaign success closely allows brands to get more out of their marketing budget. By having access to real-time analytics, you can work to make changes to improve campaigns before you waste any more money on ineffective tactics. By reviewing these analytics periodically, you can also work to optimize your marketing budget by allocating more of your budget to the tactics that provide the best results.
Your brand can provide a more interactive experience through digital marketing channels.
- Digital marketing channels also allow companies to provide a more personalized experience through interactive video ads and tailored product recommendations. Online video has quickly become a part of consumers’ daily lives. In fact, Cisco predicts that by 2019, 80 percent of the world’s internet traffic will be video with video accounting for 85 percent of total U.S. internet traffic. This presents a great opportunity for brands to engage their target audience. Businesses can use online video to grab the attention of their on-the-go audience and inform, entertain, and engage their ideal consumers.
- When it comes to personalization, product recommendations are the best way to encourage repeat sales, cross-sell, and up-sell to your current customers. In fact, 56 percent of consumers are more likely to buy from a brand if they are given a personalized shopping experience. Businesses can take advantage of the wealth of data that digital marketing offers to provide personalized recommendations based on user behavior. Through email and social ads, you can target your current customers and provide personalized recommendations based on past purchases or browsing behavior.
- What’s more, digital marketing allows you to reach back out to customers who have visited your site, filled their shopping cart, and left without purchasing. With remarketing ads on social media, you can increase sales by showing consumers what they left behind or remind them why your brand is so great. By re-serving personalized ad content to customers who have not yet followed through with their purchase, you can stay top of mind and work to encourage their future purchasing.
Digital marketing channels allow you to be a part of the conversation about your company.
- Social media marketing is a popular digital marketing tactic that allows your company to be part of the online conversation about your brand. Over the past few years, it has become clear that social media is here to stay, and it’s not just for young people. Research shows that 79 percent of all internet users in the United States have Facebook profiles and 68 percent of all Americans have profiles. These statistics show that there is an attractive opportunity for brands who want to reach their target market and start a conversation on social media.
- What’s more is that consumers are not just using social media sites frequently, but they are often influenced by the information that they find there. According to Ironpaper, 93 percent of shoppers’ buying decisions are influenced by social media. This shows the power that social media can have on consumer purchasing decisions. Whether consumers are looking at reviews on Facebook or asking their friends and family for advice before making a purchase, social media engagement can go a long way in determining a consumer’s ultimate purchasing decision.
- Businesses can take advantage of social media marketing as a tool for participating in the conversation about their brand online. Through consistent engagement and posting of valuable content, brands can work to develop a stronger relationship with current customers while also starting a conversation with potential leads. By answering questions and concerns on social media, brands can also improve their customer service processes, which contributes to a better overall online reputation.
With digital marketing, you can respond to trends in real-time.
- Digital marketing allows you to respond to popular trends in real-time. This helps your business take advantage of consumer response to current events, trends, topics and technologies. Whether your brand is using the latest technologies to reach out to customers, communicating in conversations about popular current events, or using the most popular platforms to deliver targeted ad content, digital marketing makes it possible to stay ahead of the game. By taking advantage of what’s popular in the moment, businesses can increase their visibility online and reach more leads and customers.
- One example of this is using digital marketing channels that social media and blogs to deliver relevant and useful content on popular trends in your industry. No matter what type of product or service your business offers, there is bound to be trends in your industry that change over time. With digital marketing, you can respond to these trends in real-time by participating in the conversation or delivering targeted content that speaks to the current concerns of your target consumers. This can help build brand loyalty and establish your business as a leader in the industry.
- The immediacy of digital marketing allows you to respond to these trends quickly. Whereas it takes time to develop, produce, and distribute traditional marketing collateral, digital marketing tactics work a bit more quickly. For instance, if you need to communicate something to your customers and leads quickly, you can work to develop and publish blog or social media content within the hour or use SMS marketing to deliver the message to your customers and leads immediately.
Your business can significantly increase reach.
- Traditional marketing materials can be quite effective for reaching a targeted audience. For instance, if you want to target a certain geographical location, radio and television ads can be a great way to reach that local audience. Similarly, print ads in newspapers and magazines are an effective way to reach the specific demographic who spends time reading these publications.
- However, if you are looking for ways to move beyond these targeted audiences or reach new targeted audiences across the nation or the globe, digital marketing can help you increase your overall reach.
- Consumers across the United States are online right now searching for information about products and services or looking up brands that might help them solve their biggest problems. Why limit your reach to local consumers or a limited publication audience when you could be engaging with consumers across the country? If you provide a product or service that may be useful to a larger demographic, you can use digital marketing tools to reach this audience online.
Digital marketing can help brands improve their customer relationships.
- Another reason why digital marketing is a must for most modern brands is that it allows companies to foster better customer relationships. Whereas most traditional marketing provides one-way communication with the consumer, digital marketing allows for two-way communication in real time. This makes it easier for brands to effectively address their consumers’ questions and concerns without delay while also fostering brand relationships through quality consumer engagement.
- Social media is a great tool for improving customer relationships. Social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter allow brands to communicate with customers and engage them in a significant and genuine way. When customers have questions or concerns, they will often contact a business on social media for information or resolution. The fast-paced nature of social media allows companies to address these questions and concerns quickly before they escalate. By improving customer service relations, social media also helps improve overall customer satisfaction rates, which can lead to repeat sales and customer referrals.
- Digital marketing tactics like social media are not only great for improving customer service, but they can also help improve customer relationships by allowing brands to better get to know their customers’ needs and wants. By engaging with customers on the brand website, blog, and social media accounts, companies can better understand what their customers and leads need. By understanding the customer’s’ greatest challenges, brands can work to develop better products and services to meet their needs. This improves customer relationships, but also helps boost overall sales.
Digital marketing tactics pair well with traditional print marketing.
- Many companies are under the assumption that once they go digital, they can’t go back to traditional marketing. However, using the two in conjunction allows “the best of both worlds” when attracting and engaging your customers. The key to finding success with an integrated marketing strategy is to consider the strengths of each marketing tactic and take advantage of these strengths to maximize results.
- Many modern brands find success in pairing traditional marketing tactics like print ads with digital marketing tactics like social media to maximize the overall success of their marketing campaigns. Traditional marketing tactics like print and television ads are successful in offering a broad reach that can build brand recognition and help you stay top of mind in your target market. Whereas many digital marketing tactics like social media, blogging, and SEO can help you deliver more targeted content that informs and educates your audience. Not to mention, some consumers respond better to one type of marketing over another. Both of these approaches to marketing are valid and successful, but combining the two can make for a stronger marketing strategy that covers all the bases.
Your competitors are doing it!
- If you want to remain competitive in your industry, it is vital that you keep up with your competitors. And there’s a good chance that many of them are already using digital marketing strategies to reach new leads, engage current customers, and influence purchasing decisions.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Digital Marketing Course in PorurModule 1: Inbound Marketing
- What is Inbound Marketing?
- Inbound Marketing strategy?
- Inbound Marketing Vs Outbound Marketing
- Digital Marketing Role in Inbound Marketing
- Introduction to online digital marketing
- Importance of digital marketing
- How internet marketing works?
- Traditional Vs. Digital Marketing
- Significance of online marketing in real world
- Increasing visibility
- Visitors’ engagement
- Bringing targeted traffic
- Lead generation
- Converting leads
- Performance evaluation
- Understanding internet and websites
- Domain names and extensions
- Web server and its types
- What is web hosting?
- Types of websites – dynamic & static
- Planning and conceptualization of a website
- Understanding the web pages, its structure and navigation
- Making a blueprint of the website
- Word Press Website?
- Install Word Press Theme?
- Create Page
- Create Post
- SEO Plug-in
- Tag Manager Plug-in
- What is Google Trends
- How Use Google Trends
- Trends and Analysis
- Market research
- Keyword research and analysis
- SWOT analysis of a website
- Types of keywords
- Tools used for keyword research
- Localized keyword research
- Competitor website analysis
- Choosing right keywords to the project
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- How Search Engine works?
- SEO fundamentals & concepts
- Understanding the SERP
- Meta data optimization
- URL optimization
- Internal linking
- 301 Redirection
- 404 error pages
- Canonical implementation
- H1, H2, H3 tags optimization
- Image optimization
- Optimize SEO content
- Check for copyscape content
- Landing Page optimization
- No-Follow and Do-Follow
- Indexing and Caching
- Creating XML Sitemap
- Creating Robot.txt
- HTML validation using W3C
- Google webmaster tool & website verification
- And much more on-page techniques
- Link building tips & techniques
- Difference between white hat and black hat SEO
- Page rank, Alexa rank, domain authority, backlinks
- Do’s & don’ts in link building
- Link acquisition techniques
- Directory submission
- Social bookmarking submission
- Search engine submission
- Web 2.0 submission
- Article submission
- Press release submission
- Forum submission
- PPT submission
- PDF submission
- Classified submission
- Business listing
- Blog commenting
- Google Panda, Penguin, Humming bird algorithm
- How to recover your website from Google penalties
- Webmaster and analytics tools
- Competitor website analysis and backlinks building
- SEO tools for website analysis and optimization
- Backlinks tracking, monitoring and reporting
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Understanding the past and present
- How social media can influence marketing strategies?
- What is viral marketing and its significance in current world?
- Introduction to Social media networks
- Types of social media websites
- Social Media Optimization concepts
- Facebook Page, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest,
- Instagram Optimization
- Hashtags and Mentions
- Image optimization and networking
- Mico Blogs for Businesses
- Brand Building
- Promoting Brand Awareness
- Brand Building Tools & Apps
- Positive Negative Brand Building
- Rebuilding Brand Image
- Intro to Content marketing and management
- Writing compelling content
- Keyword research
- Unique ways to write eye-catchy content
- Template creation for content
- Optimizing content for search engine
- Content distribution to increase traffic & sales
- What is blogging?
- What is AdSense program?
- How to earn money through blogging?
- Tricks to get AdSense approved by Google
- Google AdSense account setup and integrating with analytics
- Placing ad codes on blog or website
- Alternative Ads websites that can earn you money
- Google AdWords fundamentals
- Landing page optimization
- Set-up PPC Campaign
- Google AdWords account structure
- PPC campaign navigation
- How to set up PPC campaign
- Single Account Vs My Client Center (MCC) Account
- What is Click-through-Rates (CTRs), Impression, Conversion?
- Quality score and its importance
- What is tracking code?
- What is keyword research?
- Analyze competitors’ keywords
- Creating campaign, Ad group, Ads, Keywords Geo targeting for Ads Bidding Billing
- Google AdWords Editor
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Google and Bing Analytics
- Integrating website with analytics
- Setting up goals & tracking traffic and conversions
- Cookies tracking, eCommerce tracking
- Exit rate Vs. bounce rate
- Setting up funnels in goals
- Integrating AdWords and analytics
- account and its benefits
- Measuring performance of marketing campaigns
- What is link tagging and how to set up?
- Filters and segments
- Customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources and behaviour
- Conversions tracking and reporting
- Importance of mobile marketing in current scenario
- Fundaments of mobile marketing
- Forms of mobile marketing
- Geo-targeting campaigns for mobile users
- Measuring and managing campaign
- App & Web - Mobile advertising
- Content marketing
- Mobile targeting and segmentation
- SMS marketing
- Case Studies on App advertising
- What is Email Marketing?
- Importance of Email Marketing
- Popular Email Marketing Software’s
- Email Marketing Goals
- Introduction to Mail Chimp
- Mail Chimp pricing structure
- Account setup and settings
- Email marketing strategy
- Creating a Subscriber List
- Integration of Forms in Site
- Import subscribers in list
- Types of Email marketing campaigns
- Creating an Email Campaign
- What is Newsletter
- Design a Newsletter
- Marketing Automation
- Importance of video marketing
- Understanding video campaigns
- YouTube marketing (Video Ads)
- Types of YouTube Ads
- In-display and In-stream ads
- Using YouTube for businesses
- Developing YouTube marketing strategies
- Video Ad groups
- Targeting options
- Understanding bid strategies
- Bringing visitors to your website via YouTube videos
- Fundamentals of Affiliate marketing
- How people are earning millions of dollars via affiliate marketing?
- Changes in marketing industry over the years
- Ways to do affiliate marketing
- Live examples of how affiliate marketers earn money online
- How to get approved from affiliate agencies?
- Getting approval from commission junction
- Google places optimization
- NAP (Name Address Place)
- Using H card
- Local SEO
Hands-on Real Time Digital Marketing Projects
TOP Google & SEO Tools
Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Ads, google search console, DeepCrawl and etc..
SEO Campaign Increase Sales & Revenue
To learn Practically how to make website visibility on top of the search engines, for all Business Related Keywords to the website, increase sales and revenue.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Digital Marketing training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Digital Marketing Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Google Adwords and Analytics & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Digital Marketing Trainer
- Our Digital Marketing Training in Porur. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Digital Marketing domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Digital Marketing training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Digital Marketing Training in Porur from recognized IT organizations.
Digital Marketing Course Reviews
Such a Great Journey with ACTE Team .The Best Digital Marketing Training Institute in Porur.They are very Friendly .Madhav sir classes are very explicit. Everyone will help You by Clearing all doubts Specially Mahendra sir and Madhav sir and They will Support You until you get Job special Thanks
It's to good institute and its more helpful for people who are suffering from jobs. They will help u a lots by teaching in Digital Marketing and make to learn us more things from ACTE institute in Porur and also they will give u a good placements also.
ACTE is indeed a trust worthy place for learning as well as to get hands-on Digital Marketing. With the real time projects, students can get start their career in the world of Digital opportunities. Entrepreneurs can build their businesses by adapting and applying techniques in Digital Marketing.Personally, I am really satisfied with the course... Thanks to Aravindh Sir for explaining with the real time concepts.
"Great place to learn Digital Marketing course practically for everyone." Innovative training programs are really good. Management and Faculty are very supportive. Thank you for building confidence on Digital Marketing.
Amazing experience in ACTE which helped to learn complete knowledge on digital marketing and online marketing, Trainer helped me a lot by providing corporate training for the internship . Mani sir always helpful in guidance and choosing options.thanks a lot for ACTE and staff in Porur.
Digital Marketing Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Digital Marketing training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Digital Marketing Course?
Why Should I Learn Digital Marketing Course At ACTE?
- Digital Marketing Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Digital Marketing experts with 10+ years of experience in the Digital Marketing domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies