- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in PHP and Web Development techniques.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in PHP.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best Curriculum Designed by Industrial Web Designing Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of PHP Certified Expert | 16482+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Web Designing & PHP Development Master Program Training Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Outline of Web Designing & PHP Development Master Program Training
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in elite corporate companies.
- Suitable for Graduates and Experienced Candidates from any Technical Background
- You will not only gain knowledge of PHP, Web Designing techniques and tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and finest Lab Facility
- Zend Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- START YOUR CAREER WITH THE BEST PHP AND WEB DESIGNING COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Web Designing & PHP Development Master Program Course
We would do whatever it takes to make this a definitive Web Design & PHP Development Master Program course. We try to cover almost all the topics related to Web Design & PHP Development Master Program technology. It would be your unique destination to learn Web Design & PHP Development Master Program.
Learning Web Design & PHP Development Master Program can help open up many opportunities for your career. It is a great skill-set to have as many developer roles in the job market requires proficiency in Web design and development. Mastering web design and development can help you get started with your career in IT Companies like TCS, Capgemini, Accenture, Mphasis, Paypal, and MindLabs, etc. are all hiring Web design and development.
Most Job Oriented Topics Covered
Is Web Design & PHP Development Master Program a good career choice?
Web design & development is a great career choice. You can either be a front-end developer or a back-end developer, or even both. You should have a general programming skill set to begin your career in the web world.
What is the scope of Web Design & PHP Development Master Program?
Web designing or web development is a short term professional job oriented course. There are huge opportunities available for the students who want to work in this field. Many private and public organizations hires web developer for their online work and website development.
Is Web Design & PHP Development Master Program enough to get a job?
Learning Web design and development is entry-level to enter IT as a Software Developer. If you want a job programming in Web design and development, prepare to do a lot of work beforehand. The language is easy to pick up, but you need to do more than learn the basics; to get a job, you need to have a strong understanding of some pretty complex processes.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Web design and development. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Is Web Design & PHP Development Master Program easy to learn?
PHP is a popular open-source scripting language used for web development. Many websites use PHP, including Facebook, because of its easy-to-use nature, including embedded coding for HTML. In general, PHP is regarded as an easy programming language to master for people just starting to learn to program.
What are the prerequisites for learning Web Design & PHP Development Master Program?
Is coding knowlege required for Web Design & PHP Development Master Program?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Web Design & PHP Development Master Program?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Web Design & PHP Development Master Program. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Web Design & PHP Development Master Program?
Yes, learning web development is very beneficial there are various things that you can get from web development courses: The first thing you can get is a six-figure salary potential. By doing this, you can literally build your ideas from Scratch.
How long would it take to master in Web Design & PHP Development Master Program?
Three-Four months is long enough to learn a considerable amount of Web Design & PHP Development Master Program. If you are already able to fluently program in another language and have experience designing systems (Software Engineering), then 2 months would be a generous amount of time to learn enough Web Design & PHP Development Master Program to meaningfully contribute in a professional capacity.
Top reasons to consider a career in Web Design & PHP Development Master Program?
- You can work freelance or as part of an organisation
- You'll be in high demand
- You can become a specialist in web technologies
- You can expand the career into other areas
- It's creative
- 160 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Course content
Syllabus of HTML CourseModule 1: Web Programming Introduction
- Web Development Introduction
- History of HTML
- What you need to do to get going and make your first HTML page
- What are HTML Tags and Attributes?
- HTML Tag vs. Element
- HTML Attributes:
- How to differentiate HTML Document Versions
- HTML Basic Tags
- HTML Formatting Tags
- HTML Color Coding
- Div and Span Tags for Grouping
- Unordered Lists
- Ordered Lists
- Definition list
- Image and Image Mapping
- URL - Uniform Resource Locator
- URL Encoding
This module covers basic table markup, along with more complex features such as implementing captions and summaries.
- Attributes Using
- Iframe as the Target
- Style s
- HTML Meta Tag
- HTML Deprecated Tags & Attributes
Syllabus of CSS CourseModule 1: CSS2-Introduction
- Benefits of CSS
- CSS Versions History
- CSS Syntax
- External Style Sheet using
- Multiple Style Sheets
- Value Lengths and Percentages
- CSS Syntax
- single Style Sheets
- Multiple Style Sheets
- Value Lengths and Percentages
- ID Selectors
- Class Selectors
- Grouping Selectors
- Universal Selector
- CSS Cursor
- CSS Tables
II. width & height
- Borders & Outline
- Margin & Padding
- Height and width
- CSS Dimensions
- CSS Visibility
- CSS Display
- CSS Scrollbars
- CSS Positioning
- CSS Layers with Z-Index
1. Static Positioning
2. Fixed Positioning
3. Relative Positioning
4. Absolute Positioning
- What is AJAX?
- The development workflow
- Selecting the right tools for the job
- Just enough HTML and CSS
- Understanding objects
- Understanding variables
- Making comparisons
- Understanding events
- Writing your first script
- Internal vs. external scripts
- Using comments in scripts
- Using the noscript tag in HTML
- Creating alert dialogs
- Understanding conditional statements
- Getting confirmations from users
- Creating prompts for users
- Understanding functions
- Making links smarter
- Using switch/case statements
- Handling errors
- Getting started
- Creating loops
- Passing values to functions
- Detecting objects
- Reading arrays
- Returning values from functions
- Writing arrays
- Building do and while loops
- Re-using functions
- Creating a basic image rollover
- How to write a better rollover
- Creating a three-state rollover
- Making rollovers accessible and 508 compliant
- Making disjointed rollovers
- Creating slideshows
- Displaying random images
- Getting started
- Creating jump menus
- Creating dynamic menus
- Requiring fields
- Cross-checking fields
- Displaying more informative errors
- Verifying radio button selections
- Setting one field with another field
- Verifying email addresses
- Responding to window events
- Responding to mouse movements
- Responding to mouse clicks
- Responding to onBlur form events
- Responding to onFocus form events
- Responding to keyboard events
- Demystifying cookies
- Writing a cookie
- Reading a cookie
- Displaying a cookie
- Counting with cookies
- Deleting cookies
- Handling multiple cookies
- Cookies in action
- Understanding the DOM
- Adding nodes to the DOM
- Deleting nodes from the DOM
- Deleting specific nodes
- Inserting nodes into the DOM
- Replacing nodes in the DOM
- Displaying dates
- Displaying times
- Creating a countdown
- Creating sliding menus
- Creating pop-up menus
- Creating slideshows with captions
- Creating a stylesheet switcher
Syllabus of Bootstrap CourseModule 1: Introduction to Bootstrap
- Module 1: Introduction to Bootstrap
- What is Bootstrap Framework
- Why Bootstrap
- History of Bootstrap
- Advantages of Bootstrap Framework
- What is Responsive web page
- How to remove Responsiveness
- Major Features of Bootstrap
- What is Mobile-First Strategy
- Setting up Environment
- How to apply Bootstrap to Applications
- What is Bootstrap Grid
- How to apply Bootstrap Grid
- What is Container
- What is Offset Column
- How to Reordering Columns
- Advantages of Bootstrap Grid
- How to Display responsive Images
- How to change class properties
- How to use readymade themes
- How to customize Bootstrap's components, Less variables, and jQuery plug-in.
- What is Bootstrap Typography
- How to use Typography
- What is Bootstrap Tables
- What is Bootstrap Form Layout
- What is Bootstrap Button
- How display images in different styles like Circle shape etc
- How to display text like muted and warning etc
- What is Carets Classes
- How to hide or show the text in Bootstrap
- What is Bootstrap Components
- Why Bootstrap Components
- Advantages of Bootstrap Components
- What are the different types of Bootstrap Components
- What is Glyphicons Component
- How to use Glyphicons Component
- What is Bootstrap Dropdown Menu Component
- What is Button Groups and Button Toolbar
- How to use Button Groups and Button Toolbar
- What are different Input Groups Components
- What is Navigation Pills & Tabs Components
- How to use Navigation Pills and Tabs Components
- What is Navbar Component
- How to build a Responsive Navbar
- How to Add Forms and other controls to Navbar
- How to Fix the position of navbar
- What is Breadcrumb Component
- What is Pagination Component
- How to apply Pagination in Application
- What is Labels / Badge Components
- What is Jumbotron / Page Header Components
- What is Thumbnail Component
- What is Alerts & Dismissible Alerts
- How to Create Progress Bar
- What is Media Objects Component
- Why Media Objects Component
- How to use Media Objects Component
- What is Bootstrap List Group Component
- What is Bootstrap Panel Component
- What is Bootstrap Plug-Ins.
- Why Bootstrap Plug-Ins
- How to use Bootstrap Plug-Ins
- What is Transition Plug-in
- What Modal Dialog Box
- What are the different Properties, Methods and Events of Model Dialog Box
- What is Scrollspy Plug-In
- What is Tab Plug-in
- How to use Tab Plug-in
- What is Drop Down Plug-in
- What is Tooltip Plug-in
- How to use Button Plug-in
- What are the different methods and events of Tooltip Plug-in
- What is Popover Plug-in
- What is alert and Button Plug-ins
- What is Collapse Plug-in
- What are different types of Properties, Methods and Events of Collapse Plug-in
- What is Carousel Plug-in
- What is Affix Plug-in
Syllabus of Wordpress CourseModule 1: Introduction to WordPress
- Package Download
- Creating Database
- A brief history
- More about WordPress
- A brief introduction to WordPress themes
- Getting started with WordPress
- Finding a domain
- Registering a domain
- Choosing a web hosting package
- WordPress feature through your host
- How to install WordPress
- The MySQL database
- Uploading your files
- Archiving content
- The purpose of categories
- Naming a category
- Creating a new category
- About static page parents and children
- Picking a text editor
- Picking a web browser
- About cross-browser compatibility
- An introduction to FTP
- Setting up for FTP
- Using an FTP client
- Transferring files
- Editing files (FTP)
- TFile Permissions
Syllabus of PHP CourseModule 1: Introduction of Web & PHP
- What is PHP?
- The history of PHP
- Why choose PHP?
- Installation overview
- Embedding PHP code on a page
- Outputting dynamic text
- The operational trail
- Inserting code comments
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type juggling and casting
- If statements
- Else and elseif statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
- While loops
- For loops
- Foreach loops
- Understanding array pointers
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Warnings and errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Links and URLs
- Using GET values
- Encoding GET values
- Encoding for HTML
- Including and requiring files
- Modifying headers
- Page redirection
- Output buffering
- Building forms
- Detecting form submissions
- Single-page form processing
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Single-page form with validations
- Working with cookies
- Setting cookie values
- Reading cookie values
- Unsetting cookie values
- Working with sessions
- MySQL introduction
- Creating a database
- Creating a database table
- CRUD in MySQL
- Populating a MySQL database
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
Syllabus of MySQL CourseModule 1: Using PHP to Access MySQL
- Database APIs in PHP
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP
- Retrieving data from MySQL
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with PHP
- Updating and deleting records with PHP
- SQL injection
- Escaping strings for MySQL
- Introducing prepared statements
- Blueprinting the application
- Building the CMS database
- Establishing your work area
- Creating and styling the first page
- Making page assets reusable
- Connecting the application to the database
- Adding pages to the navigation subjects
- Refactoring the navigation
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
- Moving the navigation to a function
- Finding a subject in the database
- Refactoring the page selection
- Creating a new subject form
- Processing form values and adding subjects
- Passing data in the session
- Validating form values
- Creating an edit subject form
- Using single-page submission
- Deleting a subject
- Cleaning up
- Assignment: Pages CRUD
- Assignment results: Pages CRUD
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Building dates and times: Epoch/Unix
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Cloning objects
- Comparing objects
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- PHP permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Moving the file pointer
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
- Configuring PHP for email
- Sending email with mail()
- Using headers
- Reviewing SMTP
- Using PHPMailer
Syllabus of Angular JS CourseModule 1: Introduction
- Module 1: Introduction
- What is AngularJS
- Features of AngularJS
- AngularJS Directives
- Client-side templates
- MVC architecture
- Data Binding
- Environment setup
- Include AngularJS
- Load framework
- Invoking AngularJS
- What is Directives
- Directive for HTML validations
- Directive Definition
- Manipulating DOM elements
- Ng-app directive
- Ng-init directive
- Different elements in forms
- Forms basic validation
- Data validation
- HTML dom
- Client/ server technology
- Communicating using $HTTP
- Working with HTTP headers
- Working with RESTful resources
- Response interception
- Factory method
- Service method
- What is Filters
- Benefits of Filters
- Currency Filter
- Uppercase / Lowercase Filter
- Orderby Filter
- Filter Filter
- What is DI
Syllabus of Digital Marketing CourseModule 1: Inbound Marketing
- What is Inbound Marketing?
- Inbound Marketing strategy?
- Inbound Marketing Vs Outbound Marketing
- Digital Marketing Role in Inbound Marketing
- Introduction to online digital marketing
- Importance of digital marketing
- How internet marketing works?
- Traditional Vs. Digital Marketing
- Significance of online marketing in real world
- Increasing visibility
- Visitors’ engagement
- Bringing targeted traffic
- Lead generation
- Converting leads
- Performance evaluation
- Understanding internet and websites
- Domain names and extensions
- Web server and its types
- What is web hosting?
- Types of websites – dynamic & static
- Planning and conceptualization of a website
- Understanding the web pages, its structure and navigation
- Making a blueprint of the website
- Word Press Website?
- Install Word Press Theme?
- Create Page
- Create Post
- SEO Plug-in
- Tag Manager Plug-in
- What is Google Trends
- How Use Google Trends
- Trends and Analysis
- Market research
- Keyword research and analysis
- SWOT analysis of a website
- Types of keywords
- Tools used for keyword research
- Localized keyword research
- Competitor website analysis
- Choosing right keywords to the project
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- How Search Engine works?
- SEO fundamentals & concepts
- Understanding the SERP
- Meta data optimization
- URL optimization
- Internal linking
- 301 Redirection
- 404 error pages
- Canonical implementation
- H1, H2, H3 tags optimization
- Image optimization
- Optimize SEO content
- Check for copyscape content
- Landing Page optimization
- No-Follow and Do-Follow
- Indexing and Caching
- Creating XML Sitemap
- Creating Robot.txt
- HTML validation using W3C
- Google webmaster tool & website verification
- And much more on-page techniques
- Link building tips & techniques
- Difference between white hat and black hat SEO
- Page rank, Alexa rank, domain authority, backlinks
- Do’s & don’ts in link building
- Link acquisition techniques
- Directory submission
- Social bookmarking submission
- Search engine submission
- Web 2.0 submission
- Article submission
- Press release submission
- Forum submission
- PPT submission
- PDF submission
- Classified submission
- Business listing
- Blog commenting
- Google Panda, Penguin, Humming bird algorithm
- How to recover your website from Google penalties
- Webmaster and analytics tools
- Competitor website analysis and backlinks building
- SEO tools for website analysis and optimization
- Backlinks tracking, monitoring and reporting
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Understanding the past and present
- How social media can influence marketing strategies?
- What is viral marketing and its significance in current world?
- Introduction to Social media networks
- Types of social media websites
- Social Media Optimization concepts
- Facebook Page, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest,
- Instagram Optimization
- Hashtags and Mentions
- Image optimization and networking
- Mico Blogs for Businesses
- Brand Building
- Promoting Brand Awareness
- Brand Building Tools & Apps
- Positive Negative Brand Building
- Rebuilding Brand Image
- Intro to Content marketing and management
- Writing compelling content
- Keyword research
- Unique ways to write eye-catchy content
- Template creation for content
- Optimizing content for search engine
- Content distribution to increase traffic & sales
- What is blogging?
- What is AdSense program?
- How to earn money through blogging?
- Tricks to get AdSense approved by Google
- Google AdSense account setup and integrating with analytics
- Placing ad codes on blog or website
- Alternative Ads websites that can earn you money
- Google AdWords fundamentals
- Landing page optimization
- Set-up PPC Campaign
- Google AdWords account structure
- PPC campaign navigation
- How to set up PPC campaign
- Single Account Vs My Client Center (MCC) Account
- What is Click-through-Rates (CTRs), Impression, Conversion?
- Quality score and its importance
- What is tracking code?
- What is keyword research?
- Analyze competitors’ keywords
- Creating campaign, Ad group, Ads, Keywords Geo targeting for Ads Bidding Billing
- Google AdWords Editor
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Google and Bing Analytics
- Integrating website with analytics
- Setting up goals & tracking traffic and conversions
- Cookies tracking, eCommerce tracking
- Exit rate Vs. bounce rate
- Setting up funnels in goals
- Integrating AdWords and analytics
- account and its benefits
- Measuring performance of marketing campaigns
- What is link tagging and how to set up?
- Filters and segments
- Customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources and behaviour
- Conversions tracking and reporting
- Importance of mobile marketing in current scenario
- Fundaments of mobile marketing
- Forms of mobile marketing
- Geo-targeting campaigns for mobile users
- Measuring and managing campaign
- App & Web - Mobile advertising
- Content marketing
- Mobile targeting and segmentation
- SMS marketing
- Case Studies on App advertising
- What is Email Marketing?
- Importance of Email Marketing
- Popular Email Marketing Software’s
- Email Marketing Goals
- Introduction to Mail Chimp
- Mail Chimp pricing structure
- Account setup and settings
- Email marketing strategy
- Creating a Subscriber List
- Integration of Forms in Site
- Import subscribers in list
- Types of Email marketing campaigns
- Creating an Email Campaign
- What is Newsletter
- Design a Newsletter
- Marketing Automation
- Importance of video marketing
- Understanding video campaigns
- YouTube marketing (Video Ads)
- Types of YouTube Ads
- In-display and In-stream ads
- Using YouTube for businesses
- Developing YouTube marketing strategies
- Video Ad groups
- Targeting options
- Understanding bid strategies
- Bringing visitors to your website via YouTube videos
- Fundamentals of Affiliate marketing
- How people are earning millions of dollars via affiliate marketing?
- Changes in marketing industry over the years
- Ways to do affiliate marketing
- Live examples of how affiliate marketers earn money online
- How to get approved from affiliate agencies?
- Getting approval from commission junction
- Google places optimization
- NAP (Name Address Place)
- Using H card
- Local SEO
Hands-on Real Time Web Designing Projects
Online Course Management System
It delivers quality content for courses handles registering courses, course administration, provides the certification.
Advanced Intelligent Tourist Guide
It focuses on exposure to the locality the is nearby the users location also other elements of the user’s context, such as buildings in view.
Ecommerce Backend Security System
This system perhaps secure connection between the customer and the company without other parties acquiring personal information.
Diseases Prediction System
The system predicts the general and more commonly occurring disease that when unchecked can turn into fatal disease.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Web Design training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Web design Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Be a Certified Expert in Web Designing & PHP Master Program
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Web Technology Trainer
- Our Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Training Course: Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Web Design domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best PHP and Web Designing training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for PHP and Web Design Training recognized IT organizations.
Web Design course Reviews
I had completed my Web Designing & PHP Development Master Program with the advance by ACTE. The best place to excel in your next phase of your career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to the another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, the great course overall of beginners who want to get started with the Web Designing & PHP Development Master Program. Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to master Web Designing & PHP Development Master Program and Mr.Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5-star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that I have taken in a long time , ACTE has put a lot of effort into making the course easy to learn, even for a Web Designing & PHP Development Master Program. A novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend, and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful.
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in learning web the Designing & PHP Development Master Program. All concepts explained in a well-structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks, ACTE & Team
Web Designing & PHP Development Master Program Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Web Design & PHP Development Master Program training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Course?
Why Should I Learn Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Course At ACTE?
- Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Web Design & PHP Development Master Program experts with 10+ years of experience in the Web Design & PHP Development Master Program domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Web Design & PHP Development Master Program?
How Do I Enroll For The Web Design & PHP Development Master Program Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]