- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Six Sigma Concepts.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Six Sigma.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Six Sigma Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Six Sigma Certified Expert | 13502+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Outline of Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Suitable for Graduates and Experienced Candidates from any Stream
- You gain knowledge of Lean Management and Advanced tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Guidance for Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Learning Concepts: Lean Management, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Concepts of Minitab®, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH SIX SIGMA EXPERT MASTERS PROGRAM COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course
We would do whatever it takes to make this a definitive Six Sigma Experts Masters Program course. It would be your unique destination to learn about the Six Sigma Experts Masters Program.
Learning the Six Sigma Experts Masters Program can help open up many opportunities for your career. It is a great skill-set to have as many roles in the job market requires proficiency in the Six Sigma Experts Masters Program. It may help you get started with your career in IT Companies like Paypal, Amazon, Capgemini, Accenture, Mphasis, CTS, IBM, and MindLabs, are all hiring Project Executive.
This course will not only cover the core issues but will also cover many more advanced topics. This course is one of the most comprehensive programs on ACTE: Lean Management, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Concepts of Minitab®, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt; THERE IS NO PROBLEM. Everything is covered.
Best Job Oriented Topics Covered
Lean Successes and Benefits
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Concepts of Five-S Plus One
Concepts of Minitab®
Variability Customization Demand
Cash Flow Improvement
Is Six Sigma Expert Masters Program a good career choice?
As a Fresher learning Six Sigma methodologies for your work life will facilitate impact your career future. The flexibility to feature Six Sigma Certification to your resume proves your commitment to up your business acumen and analytical skills.
What is the scope of Six Sigma Expert Masters Program?
Six Sigma be an assortment of tools and techniques that square measure centered on eliminating defects during a product, method, or service. It is a disciplined and data-driven approach. It was developed by Motorola and supported the basics of quality management.
What skillset is required to be an Six Sigma Expert Certification?
- Good Understanding of Business Process
- Management Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Positive Attitude
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 900+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for developer. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Comparison of Six Sigma and Lean concepts ?
Six Sigma aims at a method performance of 3.4 Defects per Million chance, and Lean focuses on rising speed. Six Sigma of the alphabet contains a flare to enhance the value of poor quality and Lean improves operational prices.
Who can start to learning Six Sigma Expert Masters Program?
If you're qualified to require the check for the Six Sigma of the alphabet Black Belt certification. If you lack work expertise area unit willing to review it, you'll be able to take the Lean Six Sigma of the alphabet inexperienced or Black Belt exams.
Does Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Increases the Intense of Job Opportunity?
A Six Sigma certification is one such essential certification course that's turning into progressively in style and is an excellent deal of participation. However, several may surprise if this certification would facilitate them land employment or originate enhancements in their job prospects. the solution is affirmative.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Six Sigma Expert Masters Program?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in the Six Sigma Expert Masters Program. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Six Sigma Expert Masters Program?
You, will Become Valuable in each business with a Six alphabetic character inexperienced Belt Certification, you may be ready to position yourself as a modification agent inside any organization. More so, spread heading quality improvement throughout your team or organization creating even a lot of value.
How long would it take to master in Six Sigma Expert Masters Program?
Three-Four months is long enough to learn a considerable amount of the Six Sigma Expert Masters Program. If you are already able to fluently program in another language, then 2 month would be a generous amount of time to learn enough Six Sigma Expert Masters Program to meaningfully contribute in a professional capacity.
Top reasons to consider a career in Six Sigma Expert Masters Program?
- High Demand.
- The demand for Six Sigma Expert Masters Program is high.
- Great Pay,The average salary of Six Sigma Experts in India is around 6 LPA.
- Creative Flexibility. You know about multiple aspects of development.
- Better Productivity.
ACTE offers Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Course Content
Syllabus of Lean Management
Module 1: Introduction
- WHAT IS LEAN
- Overview of Lean
- Principles of Lean
- Types of Waste
- Lean Journey
- Roots of Lean
- Lean at Ford
- Toyota Production System (TPS)
- Just In Time (JIT)
- Lean Successes and Benefits
- Efficiency Business Model Fit
- Cash Flow Improvement
- Increased Capacity for Revenue
- Its Challenges
- Process Changes Cause a Rethinking of Process Flow
- Disruptions Downtime Design Failures
- Low Volume High Mix
- High Variability Customization Demand
- Thank You
- Types of Waste Introduction
- THE MAIN ONES
- Over Production
- Over Processing
- Other Types of Waste
- Underutilized Skills
- Wrong Use of Automation
- Wrong Use of Metrics
- Thank You
- Lean Management Tools
- Five-S Plus One
- Five-S plus One Summary
- Value Stream Mapping
- Kaizen Blitz
- Poka Yoke
- Thank You
- Lean in Manufacturing
- Boeings Lean Journey
- History and Background
- Lean Principles Embraced
- Lean Implementation
- Waste Elimination Focus Areas
- Thank You
- Lean in Service
- Lean in Healthcare
- Types of Waste
- Case Study Virginia Mason
- Thank You
- 6.1 Welcome
- Lean Management Lean in Office
- Lean in Office
- Five-S in Office
- Types of Waste in Office
- Types of Waste in Office(cont.)
- Thank You
- 7.1 Welcome
- Lean Management Lean Metrics
- FPY & RTY
- Days in Inventory
- Schedule Adherence Attainment
- Lean Accounting
- Lean Accounting(Cont.)
- 7.13 Thank You
- Lean Management Other Methodologies That Complement Lean
- Theory of Constraints
- Theory of Constraints(Cont.)
- Quick Response Manufacturing
- Factory Physics
- Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Implementation Roles
- Thank You
- Lean Maturity Matrix
- Assessment Process
- Assessment Criteria
- Lean Maturity Levels
- Lean Maturity Matrix
- Thank You
Syllabus of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training CourseModule 1: The Basics of Six Sigma
- Meanings of Six Sigma
- General History of Six Sigma & Continuous Improvement
- Deliverables of a Lean Six Sigma Project
- The Problem Solving Strategy Y = f(x) 1.1.5 Voice of the Customer, Business and Employee
- Six Sigma Roles & Responsibilities
- Defining a Process
- Critical to Quality Characteristics (CTQ’s)
- Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Pareto Analysis (80:20 rule)
- Basic Six Sigma Metrics: including DPU, DPMO, FTY, RTY Cycle Time, deriving these metrics and these metrics
- Building a Business Case & Project Charter
- Developing Project Metrics
- Financial Evaluation & Benefits Capture
- Understanding Lean
- The History of Lean
- Lean & Six Sigma
- The Seven Elements of Waste: a. Overproduction, Correction, Inventory, Motion, Overprocessing, Conveyance, Waiting
- 5S: Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Self-Discipline, Sort
- Cause & Effect / Fishbone Diagrams
- Process Mapping, SIPOC, Value Stream Map
- X-Y Diagram
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Basic Statistics
- Descriptive Statistics
- Normal Distributions & Normality
- Graphical Analysis
- Precision & Accuracy
- Bias, Linearity & Stability
- Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility
- Variable & Attribute MSA
- Capability Analysis
- Concept of Stability
- Attribute & Discrete Capability
- Monitoring Techniques
- Multi-Vari Analysis
- Classes of Distributions
- Understanding Inference
- Sampling Techniques & Uses
- Central Limit Theorem
- General Concepts & Goals of Hypothesis Testing
- Significance; Practical vs. Statistical
- Risk; Alpha & Beta
- Types of Hypothesis Test
- 1 & 2 sample t-tests
- 1 sample variance
- One Way ANOVA: a. Including Tests of Equal Variance, Normality Testing and Sample Size calculation, performing tests and interpreting results.
- Mood’s Median
- 1 Sample Sign
- 1 Sample Wilcoxon
- One and Two Sample Proportion
- Chi-Squared (Contingency Tables): a. Including Tests of Equal Variance, Normality Testing and Sample Size calculation, performing tests and interpreting results.
- Regression Equations
- Residuals Analysis
- Non- Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Confidence & Prediction Intervals
- Residuals Analysis
- Data Transformation, Box Cox
- Control Methods for 5S
- Poka-Yoke (Mistake Proofing)
- Data Collection for SPC
- I-MR Chart
- Xbar-R Chart
- U Chart
- P Chart
- NP Chart
- X-S chart
- CumSum Chart
- EWMA Chart
- Control Chart Anatomy
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Elements of the Control Plan
- Elements of the Response Plan
Syllabus of Minitab
Module 1 - Introduction to MINITAB
- Introduction to Minitab
- Overview and Imp of Minitab
- Worksheet Format and Structure
- Data Windows Conventions
- Menu Bar Overview
Module 2 - Interoperability in Minitab
- Interoperability in Minitab
- Transferring data from MS Excel to Minitab
- Transfer Data from Excel to Minitab Demo
- Exporting Analysis data from Minitab to Word and PPT
- Export Analysis Data from Minitab to PPT and Word Demo
- Exporting data from Session Window to Word and PPT
- Exporting data Session Window to Word and PPT Demo
Module 3 - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt case study
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt case study
- Case Study of Healthcare
- Generate Bar Chart in Minitab
- Generating Bar Chart Demo
- Using Pie Chart
- Pie Chart Demo
- Computing Pareto Chart
- Pareto Chart Demo
- Defining Normality Test
- Normality Test Demo
- Preparing Run Chart
- Run Chart Demo
- Creating Histogram
- Histogram Demo
- Creating Box Plot
- Generate Box Plot Demo
- Categorizing Measuring CT and Spread
- Measuring Central Tendency and Spread Demo
- Examine Sample Size Determination
- Sample Size Determination Demo
- Use Control Charts for Continuous Data
- Control Charts for Continuous Data Demo
Module 4 - Case Study on Lean SS Green Belt
- Case Study on Lean SS Green Belt
- Sorting Data
- Sorting Data Demo
- Project Duration
- Using Calculator
- Apply Formulas to Columns
- Applying Formulas to Columns Demo
- Changing Data Types
- Changing Data Type Demo
- Process Capability Indices
- Process Capability Indices Demo
- Dot Plot
- Dot Plot Demo
- Individual Value Plot
- Individual Value Plot Demo
- Interval Plot
- Interval Plot Demo
- Scatter Plot
- Scatter Plot Demo
- Calculate Z Value
- Calculate Z Value Demo
- Identify Distribution
- Identify Distribution Demo
- Transform data to Normal distribution
- Transform data to Normal distribution Demo
- Control Charts for Discrete Data
- Control Charts for Discrete Data Demo
Module 05 - Gage R and R Analysis and Attribute R and R Analysis
- Gage R and R Analysis and Attribute R and R Analysis
- Measurement System Analysis
- Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility Analysis Method
- Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility Analysis Method Demo
- Attribute Repeatability and Reproducibility Analysis Method
- Attribute Repeatability and Reproducibility Analysis Method Demo
Module 06 - Case Study on Lean SS Black Belt
- Case Study on Lean SS Black Belt
- Generate CCA in Minitab
- Interpret Correlation Coefficient Analysis
- Interpreting Correlation Coefficient Analysis Demo
- Use of Contour Graph
- Create Contour Graph Demo
- Hypothesis Test for Normally Distributed Data
- Sample t Test Demo
- Hypothesis 1 Sample t-Test
- Sample t Test Demo
- Hypothesis-Paired t-Test
- Paired t Test Demo
Module 07 - Regression Analysis in Minitab
- Regression Analysis in Minitab
- Simple Linear Regression
- Simple Linear Regression in Minitab Demo
- Multiple Regression
- Multiple Regression in Minitab Demo
Module 08 - Hypothesis Tests for Non-Normally distributed Data
- Hypothesis Tests for Non-Normally Distributed Data
- Non Parametric Tests
- Sample Sign test in Minitab Demo
- Hypothesis-2 Sample Mann Whitney U Test
- Sample Mann Whitney U Test in Minitab Demo
- Hypothesis-Kruskal Wallis Test
- Kruskal Wallis Test in Minitab Demo
Module 09 - Analysis of Variance
- Analysis of Variance
- Analysis of Variance
- Test of Normality Demo
- Analyze the next assumption
- Test of Equal Variances Demo
- One-way ANOVA test Demo
- Main Effects Plot
- Main Effects Plot Demo
- Interaction Plot
- Interaction Plot Demo
Module 10 - Chi Square Test for Association
- Chi Square Test for Association
- Chi-Square Testing
- Chi Square Test of Independence using Minitab Demo
Module 11 - Design of Experiments
- Design of Experiments
- Design of Experiment
- Factorial Design in Minitab Demo
Module 12 - Common Pitfalls while Analyzing Data
- Common Pitfalls while Analyzing Data
- Common Pitfalls in Data Analysis
Syllabus of Six Sigma Black Belt Course
Module 01 - Overview
Module 02 - DFSS, Pre-define and Define (DMAIC)
Module 03 - Measure
Module 04 - Analyze
Module 05 - Improve
Module 06 - Control
Hands-on Real Time Projects in Six Sigma Concepts
Reduce Surgical Delays in Medical Centre
The surgical space at the centre could be a contributor to the Mc total revenue,we will reduce the surgical delay by implementing the concerned ideas.
Improving Account Reconciliation Process Project
This idea will improve the efficiency of our reconciliation processes, standardized and centralized procedures and real-time reporting.
On Demand Customers
New service offering of on-demand customers has made scheduling appointments difficult and disrupted the continuous flow of the shop.
Intercompany Recharges Lead Time Reduction
This Implementation increase the efficiency of the end-to-end process and & increase data accuracy of the recharge cost related to it.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Six Sigma Expert Masters Program training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Be a Certified Expert in Six Sigma Expert Master Program
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Six Sigma Trainer
- Our Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course : Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Six Sigma Expert Masters Program training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training from recognized IT organizations.
Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Course Reviews
I had completed my Six Sigma Expert Masters Program with advance in by ACTE. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, great course overall of beginners who want to get started with Six Sigma Expert Masters Program. Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to master Six Sigma Expert Masters Program and Mr Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5-star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that i have taken in a long time, ACTE has put a lot of effort into making the course easy to learn, even for a Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend, and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful.
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in learning Six Sigma Expert Masters Program. All concepts explained in a well-structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks, ACTE & Team
Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course Course?
Why Should I Learn Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course Course At ACTE?
- Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course experts with 10+ years of experience in the Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course?
How Do I Enroll For The Six Sigma Expert Masters Program Training Course Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]