- Freshers & Advanced level Classes.
- Most beneficial Method for interview Preparing Techniques in Selenium.
- Continuance Way for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Created by Industrial Selenium Specialists.
- Presented by 9+ years of Selenium Testing Certified Specialist.
- Following Selenium Batch to Begin this week– Enroll Your Name Now
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Job Oriented Tools in Selenium Training Course in Salem
Keep on project roles and play A Role In IT companies.
- The Selenium Certification course will teach you how to control your automation environment with plugins such as the TestNG Framework, Robot Class, Cucumber, and Gherkin.
- During the interview, you will be able to demonstrate an ADVANCED understanding of Selenium and Java Automation Testing.
- A variety of hands-on Selenium and Java exercises will be presented in this course.
- We will teach you how to Write Great Automated Tests with Selenium and Java. The course will teach you how to Setup NEW Automation Test Projects Using JUNIT and TestNG.
- TestNG Advanced Features - XML Suite, Test Reports, Test Parameters, and Parallel Execution - will be covered. The course will introduce you to HTML, CSS, and XPath.
- You will receive assignments, Selenium tutorials, and recorded videos to complete your learning experience..
- You will learn from a working professional who will provide you with industry knowledge and examples.
- All materials, videos, and training materials in the Selenium course are accessible for the lifetime of the student.
- To gain confidence, we offer Unlimited mock interviews and guidance on interviewing and resume writing.
- Students have lifetime access to all Selenium course materials, videos, and training materials.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH SELENIUM COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
What will you learn in this Selenium testing course?
- Selenium is a tool for automating software testing.
- RC Selenium
- Selenium IDE commands and functionalities in detail
- The Eclipse Selenium WebDriver TestNG plugin and its applications
- In WebDriver, there are two types of checkboxes and textboxes.
- For software testing, mastering Selenium Grid is essential.
Who should take up this Selenium training?
What are the prerequisites for taking up this Selenium training course?
What are the Selenium job opportunities?
What is the Selenium market trend?
Why should you take up this Selenium online training course?
What are the topics covered in this Selenium Testing Course?
- Java's characteristics.
- Classes, Objects, Methods, and Constructors are all types of constructors.
- In Java, there are data types.
- Variable Types in Java.
- Java's Basic Operators.
- Statements of Control Flow.
- The Concept of Object-Oriented Programming
what skills gained under this Selenium Testing Course?
- Constructors and Methods.
- Decision-Making statements are statements that are used to make decisions.
- Statements that loop back on themselves.
- Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Handling Mechanisms of Exceptional Quality.
How will the Selenium Certification Course help your career?
What are the prerequisites for this Selenium Training Course?
- Core Java
Is Selenium Testing easy to learn?
What are the tools covered in this Selenium Testing Course?
- Selenium RC (Remote Control).
- Selenium IDE.
- Selenium Grid.
- Selenium Webdriver.
- Selenium Client API.
Overview of Selenium Training in Salem
This Selenium training is a top-level training course for clearing certification for Selenium automated testing. In this workshop, you are mastering the Selenium Proof Framework, Selenium Architecture and TestNG, Sikuli, and JaCoCo in numerous aspects. It also incorporates initiatives from the actual world that offer practical experience. Get world-class education from one of Selenium Expert's top courses. A Selenium Training in Salem program will assist you to obtain an in-depth knowledge of every subject such as WebDriver, Sikuli, SQL, Data-Driven Test, and Katalon Studio, such as Core Java, Selenium Grid, XPath, DOM, TestNG, POM, Github, Maven, Jenkins, AutoIt. With our Selenium training course with examples in real-time, you can make good use of Selenium WebDriver.
What is Selenium :
Selenium could be a free (open-source) machine-driven testing framework wont to validate internet applications across totally different browsers and platforms. you'll be able to use multiple programming languages like Java, C++, Python, etc to form antioxidant check Scripts. Testing is done mistreatment the antioxidant testing tool is typically said as antioxidant Testing.
Why you choose Selenium :
While considering automation testing, element plays a serious role in net browsers. Several developers Associate in Nursing programmers across the world like the victimization element as an automation tool.
There are several automation tools on the market within the world, why do professionals select elements as Associate in Nursing automation testing tools? This element is the I text file automation tool utilized in a special application for automation testing.
By selecting element coaching you'll gain a lot of data concerning the automation tools and resources of the organization. At the top of the article, you'll notice the advantages of acting automation testing by element and why it's a lot more desirable than alternative automation testing tools.
Key Competencies :1. Login and Registration Automation :
It involves navigating to the desired uniform resource locator (web page) and dealing with net forms and. It conjointly involves kind field information validation testing.2. Dynamic Finders :
Involves locating the hypertext markup language components employing a tag name or by id or by different suggestions. playing actions on the placed hypertext markup language components like clicking or causation texts is additionally a part of the ability.3. Web Authentication :
Includes login automation. for instance, an online service with basic protocol authentication and sign-in automation.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Analyzing business demand to see the take a look at strategy lined by automation testing.Developing new take a look at scripts area unit roles and responsibilities of antioxidant automation take a look at engineers.
Maintaining existing tests scripts/regression suites Attending Agile conferences (Daily beginning meeting/Sprint planning/Backlog refinement) on appointment comes.
Executing regression suites. Providing results to project managers/developers/manual testers and stakeholders.Understanding the business necessities, application, and its parts.Updating Framework functions once required.
Developed and dead, Automation takes a look at Scripts.Reviewing the take a look at Reports and getting ready take a look at the outline Report.Preparation of taking a look at scenarios/cases/execution and taking a look at results.
Reporting any defects / Observation on day to day basis Attending the consumer calls and conferences Involving in giving daily and weekly standing reports to purchasers. Involved in data transfer to the recently recruited personnel. Implemented automation mistreatment antioxidant. WebDriver, JAVA, antioxidant Grid, Cucumber, Maven Understanding and Analyzing take a look at necessities and unit roles and responsibilities for antioxidant testers.
Automation Framework style & Implementation Selenium takes a look at atmosphere Setup (Maven Integration, antioxidant WebDriver, Java, TestNG, and Jenkins Integration…).Inspecting components, produce take a look at Cases mistreatment part locators and antioxidant WebDriver Commands.
Enhance take a look at cases of mistreatment Java Programming and JUnit / TestNG Annotations. Maintenance of Automation Resources area unit antioxidant tester roles and responsibilities.
Required Skills :
Entry level (0-2 yrs) :
- The candidate ought to have used element IDE for recording scripts and taking a look at suites.
- He should have lined up module-based, mostly taking a look at eventualities that facilitate validating the appliance before reading.
- The candidate might not fit the Entry-level element Webdriver skills if he simply used IDE often for filling up online forms.
- For advanced skills, he ought to have used continuous integration tools like Bamboo or Jenkins.
- He ought to be shrewd to run the element tests from the Jenkins dashboard.
- Sensible understanding of DOM and knowledge with different kinds of locators like XPath, ID, CSS, and By-ID selectors could be obligatory abilities.
- He ought to bear in mind the ASCII text file management tools like an unpleasant person and SVN.
- The candidate ought to be ready to demonstrate his element skills if requested by the interview panel. Intermediate level (2-5 yrs) :
- The candidate ought to have been affected to use element Webdriver for net testing. And he ought to be ready to spell out the variations.
- Any of the Java/Python/.Net programming skills are obligatory. It’ll additionally rely on the duty demand.
- previous expertise in operating with TestNG/JUnit testing frameworks.
- Understanding of object-oriented ideas, multithreading, and IPC.
- Handling of mythical beings is called the victimization element of Webdriver's mechanism.
- Capable of adding new options to the prevailing take a look at frameworks.
- Regular observation of the CI (Jenkins) jobs and ready to watch out for broken builds.
- A bigger SCM tool (e.g. GIT) ability is sought-after. He ought to have with success managed the merge conflicts in unpleasant persons or SVN.
- The candidate could have created mental health. Take a look at the suite to hide the happy-path. Take a look at cases. Advance level (5-10 yrs) :
- At this level, it's expected to possess a solid programming background of the languages expressed within the “Intermediate level” point.
- To boot, he ought to have operating data of style patterns and advanced element Webdriver skills in an exceedingly live project.
- He ought to have crafted an outsized take a look at the suite to satisfy the business needs.
- The ability to educate junior team members is most popular.
- should have automatic data-driven and localization-related take a look at needs.
- SQL/Database ability can add price as typically testing needs sound unit validation.
- sensible understanding of behavior-driven testing tools like Concordion, JDave, JBehave, Easy, Cucumber, etc.
- The candidate ought to grasp once to use the higher than tools, and once to stay with the hybrid . Take a look at suites.
- He ought to have done cross-browser testing and been responsive to the challenges. professional level (10+ yrs) :
- sensible data of parallel take a look at execution in an exceedingly virtualized setting. for instance, running scripts ESXi/VSphere infrastructure.
- He ought to be well-versed in managing automation jobs victimization Jenkins or Bamboo CI tools.
- expertise in fixing Continuous delivery for a minimum of one live project.
- ready to manage automation agents on Amazon cloud below additionally called AWS.
- Ability to integrate automation results with any bug chase tools like JIRA or TestRail.
- He ought to have engineered reusable frameworks and libraries victimization element WebDriver that would facilitate cut back execution time and increase performance.
- The associate professional candidate would be one World Health Organization that has the potential to rectify the element webdriver ASCII text file. And commands the power to propose an answer or suggestion to the Core element team.
Selenium Career Opportunities :
If you're thinking of following a career within the net testing field, then you've landed on the proper page. We'll make a case for the varied chemical element career opportunities that look at trained and authorized testers. The necessity for chemical element net Testing has become one of the foremost integral elements of many businesses.
When there's a discussion regarding net testing tools, the chemical element is one among the simplest within the field to assist developers with automation testing. Hence, the demand for chemical element net Testers is on the increase, and it's solely planning to increase within the future exponentially.
Selenium rose to become the foremost fashionable of all net testing tools, with a large three hundred % growth in terms of job postings throughout the previous 3 years, says Business Wire.
Selenium Automation salary in India ranges between 3.2 Lakhs to 18.0 Lakhs with an average annual salary of 7.0 Lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 120 salaries received from Selenium Automations.
- 40+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Selenium Course in SalemModule 1 : Introduction
- What is automation testing
- Difference between Manual & Automation lesting
- When to go for Automation
- Advantages of Automation
- Licensed Automation Tools
- OpenSource Automation Tools
- Overview of Selenium
- Different Selenium Components(Selenium.IDE, WebDriver, Selenium GRID)
- Differences between Selenium and other Tools
- Installation of Java
- Installation Eclipse IDE
- How to create new java project
- How to create a new java class
- Compiling and Running java class
- Analyzing the results of java program
- Introduction to Java programming
- Primitive and Non-Primitive Data types
- Operators in Java
- Wrapper Classes
- lypes of Variable (Local, Instance and Static Variables)
- If else condition
- Nested If Else Condition
- Switch case statement
- Examples for all the above conditions
- While loop
- Do while
- For loop.
- For each loop
- Examples for all the above loops
- What is an Array?
- Type of Arrays
- Working with Single Dimensional and Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Copying Arrays with Clone() and arraycopy()
- What are Packages
- How to create Classes .Objects and Object References
- Working with Constructors
- Using Methods(instance,static)
- Access Modifiers (private, default, protected and public)
- Method arguments call by value and call by reference
- How to write user defined methods
- How to define Interface
- How to implement Interface
- How to define Abstract Class
- Abstract method vs. Concrete method
- Interface vs. Abstract class vs. Concrete Class
- Implements vs. extends
- What is Inheritance and Why to use Inheritance?
- Single Level Inheritance, Multi-Level Inheritance, Multiple Inheritances (Through Interface)
- super keyword
- this keyword
- Composition / Aggregation
- Inheritance (Is a Relationship) vs.composition (Has a Relationship)
- What is polymorphism?
- Compile time Polymorphism
- Method overloading
- Constructor overloading
- Runtime Polymorphism
- Method Overriding
- final keyword
- What are exceptions and errors?
- Checked Exception or Compile time Exception
- Unchecked Exception or Runtime Exception
- How to handle exceptions in the program!
- Using try and catch blocks
- Using of throw
- Using of throws
- Overview of Collections API
- Arrays vs Collections
- List, Set, Map interfaces
- Using ArrayList Class
- Working with elements of a Collection
- Examples for all the above concepts
- How to configure MySQL database
- How to configure with Eclipse
- Connection Interface Commands
- Statement Interface Commands
- ResultSet Interface Commands
- How to execute query
- Understanding Debug
- Using Breakpoints.
- Verify the values during debug
- Using step over, step into
- Features and Limitations of Selenium Webdriver
- Configure Selenium with Eclipse IDE(Adding selenium Libraries)
- Configure Selenium with Chrome,
- Firefox Driver, IE, Safari, Operabrowsers
- WebDriver Interface
- ChromeDriver, FirefoxDriver, InternetExplorer Driver,Edge Driver classes
- Browser Commands
- Navigation Commands
- Handling Cookies
- Object Identification
- findElement and findElements
- Different types of Locators
- How to build dynamic Xpath
- Identifying Objects using Xpath and cssSelectors
- How to use Regular Expressions in Xpath and CssSelectors
- How to configure ChroPath •Html Tags and DOM structure
- Handling TextField and Text Area
- Handling Checkbox’s
- Handling RadioButtons
- Handling Links and Buttons
- WebElement Interface methods
- Handling dropdowns/listboxesi
- Select Class methods
- Working with Dynamic Web Table Elements
- Extracting data from WebTable’s
- Custom methods for WebTable’s
- Select date from calendar
- Handling alerts
- Alert interface methods
- Handling Frames /IFrames
- Handling Nested Frarnes
- How to handle multiple browsers or Tabs
- TargetLocator interface methods
- Mouse Events
- Click, doubleClick, contectClick, dragAndDrop, clickAndHold,release
- Keyboard Events
- How to scroll page
- Capture screenshot
- How to use implicitWait, pageLoad T imeout, setScript Timeout
- How to use ExplicitWait
- How to implement WebDriverWait
- What are different ExpectedConditions and how to use
- How to implement FluentWait
- Headless browsers
- Handling Notifications
- Handling Auto Suggestions
- Highlight objects
- Scroll into view
- How to find broken links
- Different Selenium Exceptions
- Capture screenshot of entire page
- Configure Sikuli with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Sikuli
- Configure Auto It with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Auto IT
- File Upload/Download with Robot
- Configure Apache POI with Eclipse
- Workbook, Sheet Row ,Cell Interfaces methods
- HSSFWorkbook, HSSFSheet, HSSFRow, HSSFCell methods
- XSSFWorkbook, XSSFSheet, XSSFRow, XSSFCell methods
- How to read data from Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- How to write data to Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- Configure TestNG with Eclipse
- TestNG Annotations
- Integrate Selenium Scripts with TestNG
- Create TestNG.xml file
- Assert methods
- Hard Assert vs. Soft Assert
- Cross browser testing
- How to use DataProvider
- Reporting Results
- Sequential Execution vs. Parallel Execution
- How to create batch file
- Extended Reports
- What is maven
- Installing Maven in Local Machine
- Creating Maven project in Eclipse
- Understanding of POM .xml
- Maven Integration with TestNG
- Maven Lifecycle
- Executing Scripts Using Maven build tool
- Advantages Maven Build Tool
- Overview of Jenkins
- Installing Jenkins
- Configure Maven project in Jenkins
- Configure Non Maven project in lenkins
- Creating Jobs in Jenkins
- Scheduling lobs for timely Execution
- Integration with Selenium Scripts and Running Scripts
- Configure Email notification in Jenkins
- Overview of Selenium Grid
- Remote WebDriver and Desired Capabilities class
- Configuring Hub
- Configuring Node
- Running scripts on Remote system
- Run Selenium scripts in parallel on Remote system
- How to create GitHub Account
- Configure Git and GitHub with Eclipse
- Git & GitHub Commands
- Integrate with Framework
- Overview of BDD and Cucumber
- How to install and setup Cucumber with Eclipse
- Overview of Gherkin keywords
- How to create Feature file
- How to generate Step Definition file
- How to integrate Cucumber with Selenium WebDriver
- JUnit Test Runner Class
- Data Driven esting in Cucumber
- Configure Cucumber with Maven and Jenkins
- How generate Reports in Cucumber
- Download and Install Katalon Studio
- Configuring Katalon Studio for Web Applications
- How to create TestCase and TestSuite
- How to create Object Repository
- Create Automation Script using Record and Playback, Manual Mode, Script Mode
- How to integrate with other environments
- Introduction to Mobile Automation &Appium
- Installation of Android SDK on Windows OS
- Installation of Appium on Windows OS
- Configure Appium Client libraries
- Configuration of Environment variables
- How to use UIAutomator Viewer
- How to use Appium Inspector
- Different types of Locators
- Mobile Web App Automation
- Native App Automation
- Hybrid App Automation
- Configuring & executing scripts on Emulator and Real Device
Hands-on Real Time Selenium Projects
Automated EMS Solution
An enterprise management system allows you to oversee multiple aspects of your business through a single interface. Numerous types of EMS solutions are present in the market.
A Tax Forecaster
Build a tool that takes your freelance earnings as input and then predicts your expected tax liability for the rest of the financial year.
An Expense Tracker Project
The main Objectives of this Project is to create a simple interface you can use to add and categorize your expenses and generate monthly reports based on the inputs.
A Financial Independence Calculator
Financial independence project objectives is essentially for saving and investing as much of your income as possible so that you don’t need to work for money.
Our Best Hiring Placement Partners
- Our applicants will be given compulsory day by day, week by week, and month to month appraisals so they can be evaluated by us.
- We make guarantee that ability and enlistment stay associated by defining course modules that are as per the business' prerequisites and requests.
- Our free help with continue composing guarantees that our learners get a lot more enrollment specialist sees and will draw them nearer to getting their fantasy occupations.
- For this, we furnish our applicants with our notes and give them legitimate itemized preparing, and direct tests also.
- Selenium Testing Training that will instruct our learners on the best way to get a new line of work and build a great resume to dazzle expected bosses.
- Our candidates will be needed to finish day by day, week by week, and month to month assessments with the end goal for us to assess them.
Get Certified By Selenium & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Skillful Selenium Instructor
Our Selenium Trainingin Salem. Our Instructors experience will assist our learners with acquiring the certainty and abilities they should be a corporate achievement.
- Lectures are roused by the up-degree of their current abilities and have happy declaration.
- Tutors experience will assist our learners with acquiring the certainty and abilities they should be a corporate achievement.
- We have guaranteed Selenium Testing mentors who offer their direction and backing to our learners to help them in accomplishing their fantasy occupations.
- Upgrading their current capacities propels our coaches, and they have an inspirational perspective. Their specific capacities help with distinguishing the requirement for viable Best Selenium Testing Training.
- Trainers among members, and they are devoted to giving the most significant level of learning and advancement that guarantees a decent encounter.
Selenium Course Reviews
ACTE @ Porur is a good center to learn selenium . A institute with good faculty.I really got good instructor, Umesh sir covered selenium automation testing in detail. After every classes he sends me instruction which helps a lot.
I have finished Selenium course with ACTE. I am have completed Selenium in Salem with good amount of experience+ also from teaching background. My trainer(Prem) has good teaching skills and he explains the concept first then after explains with an example where this can be applied.
Great place to learn Selenium webdriver both for freshers and experienced. Praveen sir makes us understand the concepts clearly and easily by giving lots of real-time examples. Everyday class is one of the best part in this institute, which will be very useful in future. Thankyou for ACTE @Velachery
It's an good place for learning selenium training from the scratch ACTE in Anna nagar, where you can also gain knowledge on basics of java and also learn manual testing too. People from non-it also can easily understand the concepts if they practice and attend the class regularly.
ACTE is a best place to learn selenium in Bangalore, sir has very good real time experiences in selenium, he teach classes very well. Trainer provides class with real time examples and lifetime software access.
Selenium Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Selenium training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Selenium Course?
Why Should I Learn Selenium Course At ACTE?
- Selenium Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Selenium experts with 10+ years of experience in the Selenium domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Selenium Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Selenium?
How Do I Enroll For The Selenium Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]