- Get Advancement of your Career with ACTE Top-level Classes.
- Beneficial Use for interview Preparing Techniques in Selenium Testing.
- Lifetime Way for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees by Best curriculum Created by Industrial Selenium Testing Expert.
- Presented by 9+ years of Selenium Testing Certified Specialist.
- Succeeding Selenium Testing Batch to Start in this week– Enroll Your Name Now
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Job Oriented Tools in Selenium Training Course in Thiruchirappalli
Keep on project roles and play A Role In IT companies.
- In this course, you will learn how to design PAGE OBJECT, DATA DRIVEN & HYBRID Automation Frameworks from scratch and get a thorough understanding of real-time Selenium challenges with 100+ examples.
- Expert knowledge of TestNG, MAVEN, ANT, JENKINS, LOG4J, CUCUMBER, HTML REPORTS, EXCEL API, GRID PARALLEL TESTING.
- Achieving a Selenium Automation Project from Design to End can be yours if you pass any interview.
- Automation guidelines and standards of code quality should be better understood.
- The practice site lets you try out all the Web driver functions available to automate.
- In this Selenium Certification Training course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of concepts such as WebDriver, TestNG, Wait, Locating Techniques, AutoIT, Sikuli, Page Object Design Pattern, mobile testing, and Selenium Grid.
- For a complete learning experience, we provide you with assignments, training materials, Selenium tutorials, and recorded videos.
- The instructor is a working professional who gives you real-world examples and knowledge, and the best in the industry.
- All materials, videos, and training materials in the Selenium course are accessible for the lifetime of the student.
- To gain confidence, we offer Unlimited mock interviews and guidance on interviewing and resume writing.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH SELENIUM COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
Why is Selenium testing important?
Selenium is a necessary testing tool for software quality insurance. In modern days amount of websites is increasing quickly and it displays required to test the websites upon several quality parts to make sure it meets the familiar quality goals.
How long does it desire to learn Selenium?
If you want to learn Selenium then you'll be able to learn it very easily. If you adjust properly then you'll learn it within one to 2 months of your time. You want to be knowing the basic ideas of any programing language like Java, Python, PHP, and lots more.
How can I get Selenium for newcomers?
Before studying the concepts of Selenium, you must have a basic understanding of Java or the other object-oriented programing language. Languages maintained by Selenium include C#, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, and Ruby. Currently, Selenium Webdriver is the most excited with Java and C++.
Is Selenium easy to learn?
Learning Selenium isn't really tough, however, it requires an honest disciple and strategic road map to find out it fast. Therefore, to realize a far better understanding and familiarity, one should target four things: Java, Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, and Frameworks to be told automation testing with Selenium.
What are the capabilities required for a Selenium Tester?
Acquire an accurate knowledge of SQL/Database skills because it will add value in testing DB validation. Take a common understanding of behavior-driven testing tools like Concordion, JDave, JBehave, Easyb, Cucumber, etc. Have working knowledge of equal test performance during a virtualized environment.
What should I do know before learning Selenium?
- Manual and Automation.
- Environment setup for programming.
- Data types.
- Conditional statements.
- Basic syntax.
- Data Structures.
- Object-oriented programming.
What are the necessities for the Selenium training course?
- Software Testing Basics.
- Automation Basics.
- Core Java.
What are the profits of the Selenium training course?
- Open Source.
- Language Support.
- Works Across Multiple OS.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility Testing.
- Supports Multiple Frameworks and Languages.
- Cross-Device Testing.
- Community Support.
- Easy to Implement.
Do I would like to learn java for Selenium?
Java may be a vast language. However, you do not have to learn the complete characteristics of Java as that's not required for selenium automation testing. You simply have to learn a particular portion of the Java language.
What is Selenium good for Python?
Selenium can easily carry standard requirements of python to various browsers regardless of all variations within the design of the browser. Python being a scripted language, there's no concern about running a compiler for converting code from lines of the code to anything which will be implemented and utilized.
Is coding required for Selenium?
Which programing language is best for Selenium?
Selenium could be a broadly used open-source, portable software testing framework for network applications. Though Selenium projects with a test domain-specific language (Selenese), different programming languages (Java, C++, Ruby, Python) are accustomed to script tests furthermore.
Overview of Selenium Training in Tiruchirappalli
What is Selenium
- Selenium IDE, a Firefox add-on that you just will solely use in making comparatively easy check cases and check suites.
- Selenium remote additionally referred to as atomic number 34 one, is that the 1st atomic number 34 tool that allowed users to use programming languages in making advanced tests.
- WebDriver, the newer breakthrough that enables your check scripts to speak on to the browser, thereby dominant it from the OS level.
- Selenium Grid is additionally a tool that's used with atomic number 34 RC to execute parallel tests across completely different browsers and in operating systems.
Selenium may be a free (open-source) machine-controlled testing framework accustomed validate internet applications across completely different browsers and platforms. you'll use multiple programming languages like Java, C++, Python, etc to make atomic number 34 check Scripts. Testing is done mistreatment the atomic number 34 testing tool is sometimes noted as atomic number 34 Testing. atomic number 34 code isn't simply one tool however a collection of code, each bit occupation to completely different atomic number 34 QA testing desires of a company. atomic number 34 is AN ASCII text file and a transportable machine-controlled code testing tool for testing internet applications. its capabilities to control across completely different browsers and in operating systems. atomic number 34 isn't simply one tool however a group of tools that helps testers to modify web-based applications additional expeditiously. The entire atomic number 34 code Testing Suite is comprised of 4 components :
Why do we use Selenium :
Selenium is essentially wont to automatize the testing across varied net browsers. It supports varied browsers like Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, and IE, and you'll simply automatize browser testing across these browsers' mistreatment element WebDriver. you'll see live machine-driven tests being performed on your video display.1.Open supply convenience :
One of the various things that add to the benefits of an element is its open supply convenience. So, being AN open supply tool, the element could be an in public accessible automation framework and is free, with no direct prices. So, you'll save USD here and use them for alternative sensible causes. The element community is unceasingly serving developers and package engineers in automating the online browser options and functionalities. the element being open supply additionally helps you customize the code for higher code management and enhance the practicality of predefined functions and categories. element has become the foremost reliable net automation tool due to the benefit of generating take a look at scripts to validate practicality.2. Multi-Browser Support :
One element script for all browsers” is what element communities are functioning on and improvising each day. StatCounter, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, net somebody, Opera, and Edge browsers are the foremost used browsers worldwide and element script is compatible with all the mentioned browsers. You don’t get to rewrite scripts for each browser, only 1 script for all browsers.3. Support Across varied operational Systems :
Different folks use completely different operating systems and your automation tool must support all of them. element is nevertheless an extremely moveable tool that supports and might work across completely different operating systems like Windows, Linux, Mac OS, UNIX, etc. you'll produce element take a look at suites over any platform like Windows and might execute constant take a look at the suite on another platform, as an example, mack or UNIX operating system. this allows developers and package take a look at to simply write test automation scripts while not egg-laying a lot of stress on the platform on that it'll run.4. Easy Implementation :
Selenium automation framework is extremely easy-to-use tool. element provides an easy interface that helps produce and execute take a look at scripts simply and effectively. you'll additionally watch where tests are running. you'll analyze careful reports of element tests and take follow-up actions. and eventually, you may ne'er feel alone. an enormous element community is usually out there to assist you just in case of would like. you'll raise your queries and perform group activities within the community.
Roles and responsibilities of Selenium :
- Executing regression suites
- Providing results to project managers/developers/manual testers and stakeholders
- Understanding the business necessities, application, and its parts.
- Updating Framework functions once required
- Developed and dead the Automation take a look at Scripts
- Reviewing the take a look at Reports and getting ready take a look at outline Report.
- Preparation of take a look at scenarios/cases/execution and take a look at results.
- Reporting any defects / Observation on day to day basis
- Attending the consumer calls and conferences
- Involving in giving daily and weekly standing reports to shoppers.
- Involved in data transfer to the new recruited personnel.
- Implemented automation mistreatment chemical element WebDriver, JAVA, chemical element Grid, Cucumber, Maven
- Understanding and Analyzing take a look at necessities square measure roles and responsibilities for chemical element tester Automation Framework style & Implementation
Required skills for Selenium :1. Entry level (0-2 yrs).
The candidate ought to have used atomic number 34 IDE for recording scripts and making check suites. He should have coated the module primarily based on check eventualities that facilitate to validate the applying before preparation. The candidate might not appropriate the Entry-level atomic number 34 Webdriver skills if he simply used IDE sometimes for filling up online forms. For advanced skills, he ought to have used continuous integration tools like Bamboo or Jenkins. He ought to acumen to run the atomic number 34 tests from the Jenkins dashboard.2. Intermediate level (2-5 yrs) :
The candidate ought to have moved to use atomic number 34 Webdriver for net testing. And he ought to be ready to spell out the variations. Any of the Java/Python/.Net programming skills square measure necessary. It’ll additionally rely upon the duty demand. previous expertise of operating with TestNG/JUnit testings frameworks.3. Advance level (5-10 yrs.) :
At this level, it's expected to possess a solid programming background of the languages declared within the “Intermediate level” point-2. in addition, he ought to have operating information of style patterns and advanced atomic number 34 Webdriver skills in an exceedingly live project. He ought to have crafted an oversized check suite to fulfill the business necessities. The ability to educate junior team members is most well-liked.4. Skilled level (10+ yrs) :
Practical information of parallel check execution in an exceedingly virtualized setting. for instance, running scripts ESXi/VSphere infrastructure. He ought to be well-versed in managing automation jobs victimization Jenkins or Bamboo CI tools. expertise in fitting Continuous delivery for a minimum of one live project. ready to manage automation agents on Amazon cloud below additionally called AWS.
Tools of Selenium :1.Selenium Integrated Development surroundings (IDE) :
Selenium IDE is enforced as a Firefox extension that provides record and playback practicality on check scripts. It permits testers to export recorded scripts in several languages like HTML, Java, Ruby, RSpec, Python, C++, JUnit, and TestNG. you'll be able to use this exported script in Se RC or Webdriver and Selenium IDE has restricted scope and also the generated check scripts don't seem to be strong and moveable.2. Selenium remote :
Selenium RC (officially deprecated by selenium)allows checkers to jot down machine-controlled net application UI tests in any of the supported programming languages. It additionally involves an associate degree communications protocol proxy server that permits the browser to believe that the net application being tested comes from the domain provided by the proxy server.3. Se WebDriver :
Selenium WebDriver (Selenium 2) is that the successor to Se RC and is far and away from the foremost necessary element of Se Suite. Selenium WebDriver provides a programming interface to make and execute check cases. check scripts are written to spot net components on sites so desired actions are performed on those components. Se WebDriver performs abundant quicker as compared to Se RC as a result of it makes direct calls to the net browsers. RC on the opposite hand wants an associate degree RC server to move with the net browser.4. SeGrid :
Selenium Grid is additionally a vital element of Se Suite that permits the US to run our tests on total machines against different browsers in parallel. In straightforward words, we can run our tests at the same time on total machines running different browsers and operative systems.
Frameworks of Selenium :
- Keyword Driven check Framework :
Here, all the operations and directions area unit written in some external file stand out worksheet.
- Data-Driven check Framework : During this framework, all the check information is generated from external files like CSV, XML or stand out.
- Hybrid check Framework :
This check framework takes advantage of each Keyword and data-driven framework. throughout this check, stand-out files area units are used as keywords that maintain check cases. Also, the supplier of the checking framework is employed for test data.
- Testing Framework :
organized by JUnit and NUnit, TestNG could be a testing framework. The new extended functionalities of TestNG have created it additional powerful and easier compared to different testing frameworks. It additionally supports ReportNG, which could be a straightforward hypertext markup language news plug-in and XLST plug-ins. This serves the aim of customizing or extending the default TestNG news vogue. Also, it provides the power to implement ‘IReporter’, associate degree interface which may be enforced to come up with bespoke TestNG reports. The ‘generate report()’ methodology functions despite everything the opposite suites have completed their execution and provide the report back to the required output directory.
Benefits of Selenium :1. Open-Source :
As mentioned earlier, the largest strength of Se is that it's a software package and a conveyable tool. it's no direct prices concerned. The tool is often freely downloaded and therefore the community-based support for it's freely offered.2. Language support :
Selenium will operate and support across multiple operational Systems (OS) like Windows, Mac, Linux, and UNIX. With Se suite of solutions, a tailored testing suite are often created over any platform then dead on another one. for example, you'll produce check cases victimization Windows OS and run it with ease on a Linux–based system.4. Support across browsers :
Selenium provides support across multiple browsers, namely, web human, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari. This becomes extremely capable whereas execution tests and testing it across numerous browsers at the same time.5.Support for programming languages and framework :
Selenium integrates with programming languages and numerous frameworks. for example, it will integrate with hymenopterous insect or wiz kind of framework for ASCII text file compilation. Further, it will integrate with the TestNG framework for testing applications and news functions. It will integrate with Jenkins or Hudson for Continuous Integration (CI) and may even integrate with different ASCII text file tools to support different options.
Certification of Selenium :
Selenium coaching is curated by trade specialists and it ebulliently covers antioxidant WebDriver, antioxidant Grid, antioxidant IDE, handling IFrames, Alerts, and Modal window. With this antioxidant Certification course, you may learn to use antioxidant-supported plugins like TestNG Framework, golem category, Cucumber, and Gherkin to manage your automation atmosphere. Get active expertise on wide used automation frameworks like Data-Driven Framework, Keyword-Driven Framework, Hybrid Framework, and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Framework. Throughout this online Instructor-led antioxidant Certification coaching, you may be acting on real-life trade use cases.
Payscale for Selenium :
Selenium Automation check Engineer salaries - four salaries rumored. 448K / yr. cognizant Technology Solutions chemical element Automation salaries - four salaries rumored. 48K / mo. Automation check Engineer salaries - 3 salaries rumored. 352K / yr.
- 40+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Selenium Course in TiruchirappalliModule 1 : Introduction
- What is automation testing
- Difference between Manual & Automation lesting
- When to go for Automation
- Advantages of Automation
- Licensed Automation Tools
- OpenSource Automation Tools
- Overview of Selenium
- Different Selenium Components(Selenium.IDE, WebDriver, Selenium GRID)
- Differences between Selenium and other Tools
- Installation of Java
- Installation Eclipse IDE
- How to create new java project
- How to create a new java class
- Compiling and Running java class
- Analyzing the results of java program
- Introduction to Java programming
- Primitive and Non-Primitive Data types
- Operators in Java
- Wrapper Classes
- lypes of Variable (Local, Instance and Static Variables)
- If else condition
- Nested If Else Condition
- Switch case statement
- Examples for all the above conditions
- While loop
- Do while
- For loop.
- For each loop
- Examples for all the above loops
- What is an Array?
- Type of Arrays
- Working with Single Dimensional and Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Copying Arrays with Clone() and arraycopy()
- What are Packages
- How to create Classes .Objects and Object References
- Working with Constructors
- Using Methods(instance,static)
- Access Modifiers (private, default, protected and public)
- Method arguments call by value and call by reference
- How to write user defined methods
- How to define Interface
- How to implement Interface
- How to define Abstract Class
- Abstract method vs. Concrete method
- Interface vs. Abstract class vs. Concrete Class
- Implements vs. extends
- What is Inheritance and Why to use Inheritance?
- Single Level Inheritance, Multi-Level Inheritance, Multiple Inheritances (Through Interface)
- super keyword
- this keyword
- Composition / Aggregation
- Inheritance (Is a Relationship) vs.composition (Has a Relationship)
- What is polymorphism?
- Compile time Polymorphism
- Method overloading
- Constructor overloading
- Runtime Polymorphism
- Method Overriding
- final keyword
- What are exceptions and errors?
- Checked Exception or Compile time Exception
- Unchecked Exception or Runtime Exception
- How to handle exceptions in the program!
- Using try and catch blocks
- Using of throw
- Using of throws
- Overview of Collections API
- Arrays vs Collections
- List, Set, Map interfaces
- Using ArrayList Class
- Working with elements of a Collection
- Examples for all the above concepts
- How to configure MySQL database
- How to configure with Eclipse
- Connection Interface Commands
- Statement Interface Commands
- ResultSet Interface Commands
- How to execute query
- Understanding Debug
- Using Breakpoints.
- Verify the values during debug
- Using step over, step into
- Features and Limitations of Selenium Webdriver
- Configure Selenium with Eclipse IDE(Adding selenium Libraries)
- Configure Selenium with Chrome,
- Firefox Driver, IE, Safari, Operabrowsers
- WebDriver Interface
- ChromeDriver, FirefoxDriver, InternetExplorer Driver,Edge Driver classes
- Browser Commands
- Navigation Commands
- Handling Cookies
- Object Identification
- findElement and findElements
- Different types of Locators
- How to build dynamic Xpath
- Identifying Objects using Xpath and cssSelectors
- How to use Regular Expressions in Xpath and CssSelectors
- How to configure ChroPath •Html Tags and DOM structure
- Handling TextField and Text Area
- Handling Checkbox’s
- Handling RadioButtons
- Handling Links and Buttons
- WebElement Interface methods
- Handling dropdowns/listboxesi
- Select Class methods
- Working with Dynamic Web Table Elements
- Extracting data from WebTable’s
- Custom methods for WebTable’s
- Select date from calendar
- Handling alerts
- Alert interface methods
- Handling Frames /IFrames
- Handling Nested Frarnes
- How to handle multiple browsers or Tabs
- TargetLocator interface methods
- Mouse Events
- Click, doubleClick, contectClick, dragAndDrop, clickAndHold,release
- Keyboard Events
- How to scroll page
- Capture screenshot
- How to use implicitWait, pageLoad T imeout, setScript Timeout
- How to use ExplicitWait
- How to implement WebDriverWait
- What are different ExpectedConditions and how to use
- How to implement FluentWait
- Headless browsers
- Handling Notifications
- Handling Auto Suggestions
- Highlight objects
- Scroll into view
- How to find broken links
- Different Selenium Exceptions
- Capture screenshot of entire page
- Configure Sikuli with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Sikuli
- Configure Auto It with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Auto IT
- File Upload/Download with Robot
- Configure Apache POI with Eclipse
- Workbook, Sheet Row ,Cell Interfaces methods
- HSSFWorkbook, HSSFSheet, HSSFRow, HSSFCell methods
- XSSFWorkbook, XSSFSheet, XSSFRow, XSSFCell methods
- How to read data from Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- How to write data to Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- Configure TestNG with Eclipse
- TestNG Annotations
- Integrate Selenium Scripts with TestNG
- Create TestNG.xml file
- Assert methods
- Hard Assert vs. Soft Assert
- Cross browser testing
- How to use DataProvider
- Reporting Results
- Sequential Execution vs. Parallel Execution
- How to create batch file
- Extended Reports
- What is maven
- Installing Maven in Local Machine
- Creating Maven project in Eclipse
- Understanding of POM .xml
- Maven Integration with TestNG
- Maven Lifecycle
- Executing Scripts Using Maven build tool
- Advantages Maven Build Tool
- Overview of Jenkins
- Installing Jenkins
- Configure Maven project in Jenkins
- Configure Non Maven project in lenkins
- Creating Jobs in Jenkins
- Scheduling lobs for timely Execution
- Integration with Selenium Scripts and Running Scripts
- Configure Email notification in Jenkins
- Overview of Selenium Grid
- Remote WebDriver and Desired Capabilities class
- Configuring Hub
- Configuring Node
- Running scripts on Remote system
- Run Selenium scripts in parallel on Remote system
- How to create GitHub Account
- Configure Git and GitHub with Eclipse
- Git & GitHub Commands
- Integrate with Framework
- Overview of BDD and Cucumber
- How to install and setup Cucumber with Eclipse
- Overview of Gherkin keywords
- How to create Feature file
- How to generate Step Definition file
- How to integrate Cucumber with Selenium WebDriver
- JUnit Test Runner Class
- Data Driven esting in Cucumber
- Configure Cucumber with Maven and Jenkins
- How generate Reports in Cucumber
- Download and Install Katalon Studio
- Configuring Katalon Studio for Web Applications
- How to create TestCase and TestSuite
- How to create Object Repository
- Create Automation Script using Record and Playback, Manual Mode, Script Mode
- How to integrate with other environments
- Introduction to Mobile Automation &Appium
- Installation of Android SDK on Windows OS
- Installation of Appium on Windows OS
- Configure Appium Client libraries
- Configuration of Environment variables
- How to use UIAutomator Viewer
- How to use Appium Inspector
- Different types of Locators
- Mobile Web App Automation
- Native App Automation
- Hybrid App Automation
- Configuring & executing scripts on Emulator and Real Device
Hands-on Real Time Selenium Projects
Web Automation Project
The main objectives of this project is to speed up the Testing Process, help improve Quality, Test coverage and reduce Manual Intervention.
Automated Ticket Booking Project
The Bus ticket reservation system is currently maintaining the project Transport Company’s process manually which is a very time consuming process.
Automated Fitness Data Implementation
In this project, you can create an automated test framework for a fitness solution. Your framework should support Google Chrome as the webs browser.
Automated Patient Data Transmission
Patient referral systems give hospitals a platform through which they can communicate better and help people find the treatment they require according to the available resources.
Our Engaging Placement Partners
- Our Selenium Testing Training in Tiruchirappalli class is intended to remember every one of these to guarantee that you will be agreeable, equipped, and certain about every such meeting.
- The preparing fundamentally centers around contextual analyses and venture work on the innovation which empowers a contender to comprehend the mechanical direction of the innovation.
- Our understudies get recruited and set from different top and MNCs like Wipro, Google, Accenture, IBM, Microsoft, Conscious and some more.
- Our enough push is assigned in improving the show abilities/persuading power alongside other specialized contributions to make our leaners solid competitors in any enlistment.
- For ACTE, we are a one-quit enlisting accomplice. Thus we allude them to our completely cleaned and gifted leaners who are useful.
- We offer over 40 hours of involved preparing to our applicants so they can comprehend the subjects instructed to them exhaustively.
Get Certified By Selenium & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Qualified Selenium Trainer
- Our Selenium Training in Tiruchirappalli. Our trainers are entirely educated in their separate spaces of work and have the potential and the abilities that are needed to convey their substance.
- Training and improvement of resources at Selenium Training assist our applicants with overhauling their scholastic abilities as well as their relational and information sharing abilities, so study hall guidance can turn out to be more intuitive.
- Our Specialists have mechanical just as down to earth insight with Selenium Testing Training as they show our learners as well as work in corporates as well.
- ACTE Selenium Testing Training in Tiruchirappalli similarly dedicated association for preparing, over the course of the years has acquired the regard, acclaim, and love of our learners for our creative, steady, and expert work style in the field of schooling.
- Our Instructors unmatched expert experience gets from long periods of making a positive preparing environment and supporting learners with imaginative critical thinking and group building capacities.
- To sort out outstandingly regular live online arranged group discussion, we will utilize neighborhood web conferencing with screen sharing.
Selenium Course Reviews
ACTE @ Porur is a good center to learn selenium . A institute with good faculty.I really got good instructor, Umesh sir covered selenium automation testing in detail. After every classes he sends me instruction which helps a lot.
I have finished Selenium course with ACTE. I am have completed Selenium in Tiruchirappalli with good amount of experience+ also from teaching background. My trainer(Prem) has good teaching skills and he explains the concept first then after explains with an example where this can be applied.
Great place to learn Selenium webdriver both for freshers and experienced. Praveen sir makes us understand the concepts clearly and easily by giving lots of real-time examples. Everyday class is one of the best part in this institute, which will be very useful in future. Thankyou for ACTE @Velachery
It's an good place for learning selenium training from the scratch ACTE in Anna nagar, where you can also gain knowledge on basics of java and also learn manual testing too. People from non-it also can easily understand the concepts if they practice and attend the class regularly.
ACTE is a best place to learn selenium in Bangalore, sir has very good real time experiences in selenium, he teach classes very well. Trainer provides class with real time examples and lifetime software access.
Selenium Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Selenium training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Selenium Course?
Why Should I Learn Selenium Course At ACTE?
- Selenium Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Selenium experts with 10+ years of experience in the Selenium domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Selenium Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Selenium?
How Do I Enroll For The Selenium Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]