- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Manual Testing.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Manual Testing.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Manual Testing Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Manual Testing Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Manual Testing Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Most Job Oriented Tools Covered in Manual Testing Course in Chennai
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Manual Testing and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Certified Software Test Engineer Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle, Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework), V-Model, Test Case Design Technique, Flow graph notations, Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria, Bug Tracking tool, Black box, White box, Integration testing, Big Bang Integration, traceability matrix.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH MANUAL TESTING COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
How do I start learning manual testing?
- Manual Testing Cycle.
- Practical Manual Testing Steps Before Production Release.
- Requirement Gathering.
- Requirement Discussion/Sharing.
- Test Scenario/Test Case designing.
- Development phase.
- Testing phase.
What is the scope of testing?
A test scope shows the software testing teams the exact paths they need to cover while performing their application testing operations. A well-defined test scope can guide you all through the journey for delivering a good software product with reduced risks.
How many days it will take to learn manual testing?
Manual Testing takes 20 to 25 days to learn, and you can learn Manual Testing by your own, watch these videos and read the documents… Manual Testing takes 20 to 25 days to learn, and you can learn Manual Testing by your own, watch these videos and read the documents
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Manual Testing Course Completion?
How can I improve my manual testing skills?
- Have minimal distractions while testing.
- Inculcate a habit of thinking about everything you see around.
- Keep diversified knowledge as well as interests.
- Sharpen your mind by playing mind and strategy games.
- Practice pattern recognition.
What are the prerequisites for learning Manual Testing?
You must know at least the basics of how to use a computer, and should be able to start a command line shell. If you are new to programming then Introduction to Programming is strongly recommended.
Is manual testing easy to learn?
It's not easy but possible to learn! When you learn it easy and know little bit,it doesn't mean you are strong in manual testing since the core part of testing has to arrive from practical experiences! I would highly recommend you to go through istqb foundation course.I have 2+ years of experience in manual testing.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In ManuaL Testing?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Manual Testing. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is manual testing better than automation testing?
In manual testing, test cases are executed by a human tester and software. Automated testing is significantly faster than a manual approach. Manual testing is time-consuming and takes up human resources.Automated testing is a reliable method, as it is performed by tools and scripts.
How do I start a career in Manual Testing?
- Be Passionate About Testing.
- Have The Right Skill Set Required For The Job.
- Choose Your Niche.
- Bust All Myths.
- Write A Perfect Cover Letter And Resume.
- Get Recommended.
- Try applying In Startup & Small Company First.
- Cherry On The Cake: Proficiency In Communication.
What is the scope of manual testing?
There are many testing professionals who are doing good in manual testing only. In fact they are now at the management positions without having good knowledge of automation. So you can be in manual testing as long as you want and as long as you have the necessary skills and expertise in this area.
Overview of Manual Testing Training in Chennai
Extending a voluminous in manual testing coaching, we've got a wonderful coaching methodology for this course. Covering variety computer code testing ideas, SDLC, STLC, Agile Testing, Effective Testing ways, QA Process, TestCase Writing, TestCase Execution, Defect coverage, Defect Management and take a look at Management Tools like ALM/Quality Center, our manual qa testing course is an in depth reach to nearly each topic and construct, underneath this stream.
Starting your career with software testing, especially manual testing is professionally dealt under the excelled manual testing training ACTE provides. Working in alignment with the most advanced and updated technological updates in manual testing and an exceptionally well performing team of experienced professional expert trainers, Start learning with us ACTE Manual Testing Classroom & Online Training Course.
ACTE Chennai offers Manual Testing Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Manual Testing Course in Chennai
- Introduction to testing
- Verification vs validation
- Types of Applications
- Probabilities of getting an error in an application
- Incremental(Agile methodology and Scrum Framework)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle
- Principles of Testing
- STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Test case, Use case and Scenario’s.
- How to prepare test plan and strategy
- How to Prepare test case template?
- Difference between Error, bug, defect and failure
- Boundary value Analysis
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Decision Table
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
- Bug Life cycle
- How to Prepare Bug template?
- Bug Tracking tool
- Types of Testing
- Difference between static and Dynamic testing
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing
- Black box testing and its types
- White box testing and its types
- System Integration Testing vs User Acceptance Testing
- Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- Test Environment and Test data preparation
- Statement coverage
- Branch Coverage
- path coverage
- Cyclometric Complexity
- Big Bang Integration
- Incremental Approach – Top Down, Bottom up and Hybrid
Hands-on Real Time Manual Testing Projects
Banking Domain Projects
This Project is a high quality client-server banking software application covering Retail and Corporate banking services.
Health Care Domain Projects
This project is to automate various activities of the Hospital.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Manual Testing training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Manual Testing Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get a Industrial Recognized ACTE Manual Testing Certificate in Chennai
Acte Certification is approved by all of the strongest economies in the world. Upon successful completion of the theoretical and practical sessions, both freshmen and corporate trainees can reap the benefits of our services. When a tester manually executes test cases without the use of automated tools, this is known as manual testing. During manual testing, flaws, issues, and defects in the software application are sought to be found and corrected.
Globally recognized, Acte's certification is regarded. This certification boosts the value of your resume and allows you to obtain a leading spot in prominent multinational corporations throughout the world. After accomplishing our training and practical-based projects, you will receive a certificate.
Which course is best for Manual Testing?
- Mobile Automation: Appium Cucumber for Android & iOS.
- WebdriverIO (v5) - Selenium Webdriver using Node.
- Test Automation Engineer Course.
- Learning Test-Driven Development in Java.
- Best QA Manual Software Testing.
- Diploma in Computer Networking.
Is Manual Testing certification will enhance my career path?
In terms of functionality and needs, manual testing's future is moving closer and closer to that of software development. As manual testing changes and evolves, manual testers' skills and everyday working habits must also evolve.
Join our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other Manual Testing Course and trained them to get placement in top most MNC's.
How to prepare for Manual Testing certification?
- Analyze requirements from the software requirement specification document.
- Create a clear test plan.
- Write test cases that cover all the requirements defined in the document.
- Get test cases reviewed by the QA lead.
- Execute test cases and detect any bugs.
Join our ACTE Instructors will help the students to grab the knowledge on Other Manual Testing Course and trained them to get certified.
What are the job opportunities available for the Manual Testing certification?
You will be hired as mentioned below categories:
- Manual Tester
- QA Analyst- Manual Testing
- Test Lead - Manual
- Automation and Manual Test Engineer
- Software Test Engineer
About Manual Testing certification cost details?
The Learners Can Adopt the Other Manual Testing Certification:
- CAST (Certified Associate in Software Testing) : $599
- Automation Test Engineer : $599
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer : $399
Complete Your C oursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Manual Testing Trainer
- Our Manual Testing Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Manual Testing domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Manual Testing training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Manual Testing Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Manual Testing Course Reviews
Great institute to enhance your software testing ,development and automation skill. Nirmal sir is really amazing mentor. Don't worry if you have a year gap in career he teaches you from the basic of Testing .The best part of this institute is that you get classes of each and every class which is really awesome. If you don't understand anything in class you can just call the trainer directly and clear that. which you can view number of times you want. According to me this is the best place to enhance your IT skills. To sum up I will recommend this institute to all who are looking for career in Manual Testing .Thankyou for ACTE at Tambaram.
Great institute for all , who are looking to grow in testing career. Teaching is excellent. The best part of the institute is, you will get a hands on practise of each and every class for your reference. With lifetime access for software.
Trainer is well versed with the concepts and able to explain well. Though I'm completely new to this Manual Testing training, the detailed explanation helped me to understand and learn the concepts easily. He supports well anytime even after completion of the training and clarifies the doubts by making me understand the problem so that I can resolve the issue by myself . Just enquiry in ACTE @ Velachery.
Best Institute for Manual Testing Training in Bangalore without any second thoughts. Praveen sir is an excellent teacher and mentor. Both classroom and online training modes are present. Each and every concept is explained with utmost clarity. Even for someone who is not familiar with coding, understanding Selenium from Praveen sir is like a cakewalk. Apart from the course, interview questions, guidance to interview and resume preparation and mock interview trainings are also provided. Hence for someone aspiring to learn Manual test, would strongly recommend to join ACTE..
Sri Lakshika Madhesh
After searching several institutes I had got this and joined there. Initially I taught it's a small institute. But the way they teach is really awesome. They teach on such a way .And finally I got selected to incture by the placements provided by ACTE in Tambaram.
Manual Testing Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Manual Testing training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Manual Testing Course?
Why Should I Learn Manual Testing Course At ACTE?
- Manual Testing Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Manual Testing experts with 10+ years of experience in the Manual Testing domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Manual Testing Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Manual Testing?
How Do I Enroll For The Manual Testing Course At ACTE?
- 35+ Best [ R ] Interview Questions & Answers [FREQUENTLY ASK]
- 25+ Tricky SAP MM Interview Questions with SMART ANSWERS
- Top 35+ Chef Interview Questions & Answers [GUIDE TO CRACK]
- 25+ BEST Machine Learning [ Python ] Questions | SURE SHOT
- Top 25+ Excellent Interview Questions & Answers [ UX Design ]