- Novices & Highest level Courses.
- Most helpful Training toward conference Development Plans under Selenium.
- Existence Path to student Portal, Study guides, Videos & Top MNC Interview Topic.
- Reasonable Payments including Best curriculum Created by Industrial Selenium Specialists.
- Performed over 9+ years as regarding Selenium Certified Specialist.
- Succeeding Selenium Batch to Open this week– Register Your Name Soon!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Keep on project roles and play A Role In IT companies.
- The goal of this course is to teach you how to build PAGE OBJECT, DATA DRIVEN, and HYBRID Automation Frameworks from scratch, as well as to familiarize yourself with real-time Selenium challenges using 100+ examples.
- Expert-level knowledge of TestNG, MAVEN, ANT, JENKINS, LOG4J, CUCUMBER, HTML REPORTS, EXCEL API, and GRID PARALLEL TESTING.
- A successful interview will lead you to Selenium Automation Projects from Design to End
- Understanding automated guidelines and code quality guidelines is crucial. It allows you to try out all the features of the Web driver over the practice site.
- As well as learning WebDriver, TestNG, Wait, Locating Techniques, AutoIT, Sikuli, and Page Object Design Patterns, you will also gain an understanding of mobile testing and Selenium Grid.
- Assignments, Selenium tutorials, training materials, and recorded videos are additional materials we provide to learners to complete the learning experience. You will be taught by a working professional who will provide you with industry knowledge and examples.
- Videos, training materials, and exam materials are available throughout the course.
- Along with Unlimited mock interviews, we provide resume writing and interviewing guidance to become more confident.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH SELENIUM COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
What reason is Selenium utilized?
It holds the majority of the programming dialects and allows you to pick the one you need, as indicated by your necessity. Selenium is OS and programs free. It mixes well with different instruments. It works out in a good way for any product improvement lifecycle. With a little coding, the Selenium stage can be utilized. Selenium tests are easy to keep up with.
Does Selenium testing need coding support?
What is the normal compensation for Selenium certification?
The main compensation for a selenium analyzer in India is about ₹5,100,000. The top 1% of specialists with these positions procure more than ₹4,200,000 per annum. It is the reason we have seen a leap in characters discussing this expertise as of late. The compensation patterns give an exhaustive thought of what you can expect from your profession. Your compensation diagram, when you start your work, will be on an upswing.
How strength the Selenium Certification Course work with your profession?
Today, most organizations like testing devices that may adjust them to cut down the worth and energy that manual testing includes. Selenium is one such open-source machine-driven testing device for sites. The execution, quickness, and program collaboration of Selenium are speedier than the other computerization devices. Selenium the main computerization testing device.
What is the assumption and Range of a Selenium training course?
Selenium Future Scope. As web applications should be the following huge business for some organizations around the world, test robotization market patterns are consistently ascending with incredible interest with Selenium. Many top associations over the world depend on Selenium assets for their test computerization necessities. Here are a couple of mainstream work jobs you can consider as a Selenium WebDriver master. Although compensation contrasts by an organization, Selenium Test Engineers are in extraordinary need since it gives the business more dependable openness.
What are the tools of the Selenium training course?
- Selenium IDE. Selenium IDE, prior known as Selenium recorder, is a device used to record, alter Investigate and replay useful tests.
- Selenium Grid.
- Selenium Web driver.
- Become ordinary to the most recent processors.
- Selenium Client API.
What is the gain of a Selenium training course?
- Kinds of Embedded Software Development Tools.
- Supports in Operating Systems.
- Backing across programs.
- Backing for programming languages and systems.
- Tests across gadgets.
- Steady updates.
- Stacked Selenium suites.
- The simplicity of execution.
- Reusability and Add-ons.
What are the skills needed for the Selenium training course?
- You need to comprehend the Selenium Web driver API.
- Log4j logging Utility for logging purposes.
- IDE: Preferably Eclipse.
- Form Control: GIT or SVN.
- Testing Framework: Preferably TestNG or JUnit.
- CI Tool: Jenkins.
- Construct Tools: ANT and Maven.
What amount of time does it require to become familiar with a Selenium testing training course?
If you need to learn Selenium quickly, you may do as such. You can learn it in one to two months on the off chance that you concentrate sufficiently hard. Any programming language, like Java, Python, PHP, and others, requires an essential comprehension of the central ideas.
What are the highlights of the Selenium training course?
- Selenium upholds different programs
- Different Programming Languages Support.
- Momentum(Speed) and execution.
- Simple to spot and utilize net segments.
- Open stockpile and movable.
- Deals with an extraordinary programming bundle.
- Basic Command.
What are the various programming languages approved by the Selenium testing training course?
What are the requirements for this Selenium Training Course?
- Center Java.
Overview of Selenium Training in Mumbai
A Selenium test automation framework and tool is used to automate tests administered on web browsers. This is most often used for testing shopping carts, email clients, and other web applications. Selenium testing is the process of testing using Selenium. There are a variety of tools within Selenium, and each one has a different way of testing.
Why choose Selenium
When we talk about which automated testing framework is the best, Selenium is always brought up. Selenium is a popular automated testing framework used by developers all over the world.
We are aware that there are other automated testing frameworks available, so why did we chose Selenium and why is it preferable over others? So, let's talk about the benefits of Selenium, which make it the poster boy!Software That Isn't Exclusive
Selenium is a free and open-source tool that can be used by anyone. There are no upfront costs for developers to use it. As a result, we will be able to save a significant amount of money. We can adapt the code for better administration and extend the capabilities of built-in methods and classes with Selenium. Because of its ability to generate test scripts, Selenium WebDriver is a well-known web automation platform.Compatibility with multiple browsers
Selenium is a web automation tool that works with a variety of common browsers. It can be used in conjunction with a testing framework like TestNG to generate an.xml file that maps to the Test Cases in a.java file, ensuring that the application performs as expected across all browsers, allowing a huge audience to access and utilize the web application in their favorite browser.
Selenium WebDriver has a faster and more intuitive API. The majority of APIs are based on one of two prominent architectures: REST or SOAP. As a result, if the target API is based on SOAP, we may test it with SOAP UI.
Selenium Testing is highly sought-after expertise in the application development and software development fields in Australia, the United Kingdom, India, and the United States, where job openings and pay scales are on the rise.1. Use a free tool or a special source.
Because Selenium is an open-source tool, anyone can use it for free. Selenium WebDriver may be used by any corporation to test their website or web application, and it can also be used by independent programmers to learn and perform automation testing.
Other testing tools have the disadvantage of being either licensed or having features inferior to Selenium.
QTP from HP, RFT from IBM, TestComplete from IBM, and Ranorex from Ranorex are all proprietary (licensed) tools. Selenium is the clear victor in terms of features when compared to the others, no doubt!2. There are no requirements for a specific operating system, browser, or hardware.
Selenium also has this advantage. You don't need a computer with 16 GB of RAM or a large hard drive. You don't even require a Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system. The operating system you use at home is sufficient for Selenium testing.
Most significantly, you may test the website using any browser, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and even Opera. The ease with which you can connect USB drives to your machine for data transfer can be related to how simple it is to operate with Selenium.3. Support for a variety of programming languages
This needs to be the most significant factor for every programmer who wants to enter into Automation Testing. Most products on the market need you to be an expert in a single programming language. VBScript, Java, and C# are some of the most common scripting languages used by various technologies.
However, there aren't many limitations with Selenium. You can start your profession even if you only know one of these languages: Java, Python, Perl, PHP, Ruby, C#, or.Net.4. Frameworks are available.
Templates and frameworks are fairly similar. Instead of making wholesale modifications, you can make little adjustments to the code as needed for different situations. There are a variety of frameworks available, including:
- Testing based on data
- Testing based on keywords
- Hybrid research
- Module-based testing and a slew of other features.
Because most firms are increasingly replacing Agile or Waterfall processes with the DevOps approach, Selenium is an essential aspect of the DevOps lifecycle. Because DevOps emphasizes open source technologies, only a few testing tools qualify as DevOps tools.
Because the majority of today's software is supplied via the cloud, web-based testing tools are in high demand; Selenium fits right in here.6. Integration With Other Tools Is Simple
Other open-source technologies can be simply integrated with Selenium. Because most DevOps and other tools are really useful and open source, they have a large following. We can achieve automation when these tools are combined with Selenium (Continuous testing in DevOps). Jenkins, TestNG, Maven, JUnit, Sikuli, and AutoIT are just a few of the tools available.7. Distributed and parallel testing
On the same workstation or on remote machines, many Selenium test cases can be run in parallel. The test cases are executed on distant workstations using Selenium Grid.
You can save time by running tests in parallel and dispersed environments, or you can run tests on web servers. Furthermore, if you don't want to install Selenium Grid on your PC, you can use web Selenium Grids like LambdaTest, which provides access to over 2000 browser environments in which you can run your tests and truly automate cross-browser testing.
Because other tools lack the luxury of simultaneous and distributed testing due to system overhead (performance) or lack of capability, this should be a major consideration in persuading you to learn Selenium. It is vital in the industry to complete tests swiftly and efficiently.8. No Reliance on Graphical User Interface (GUI) Systems
Because Selenium tests may be run without a GUI, they can be run on web servers, and automation can be accomplished by scheduling their execution and combining them with other tools. The lack of a graphical user interface also implies that the performance of your devices will be much improved.9. Adaptability When Creating Test Cases
In Selenium, you can design test cases using either programming logic or a record and playback approach. If you don't have the technical skills to write WebDriver code, you can utilize the IDE to record your tests and export the programming logic to another programming language.
You may use Selenium WebDriver to write your logic in programming languages (which is what most people do), or you can use Selenium IDE to record your tests and then export them to a programming language of your choice to run as a WebDriver test.10. The Need for Selenium Testers Is Growing
Last but not least, Selenium testers are in high demand in the marketplace. Because Selenium's popularity is increasing, the demand for Selenium testers is increasing as well.Overview of Selenium
If you're interested in working on the subject of web testing, you've come to the perfect place. We'll go over the numerous Selenium job options available to qualified and certified Selenium testers. Selenium Web Testing has become one of the most important aspects of many companies' operations.
When it comes to web testing technologies, Selenium is unquestionably one of the best in the industry for assisting developers with automated testing. As a result, there is a growing demand for Selenium Web Testers, which will only grow exponentially in the future.
According to Business Wire, Selenium has risen to become the most popular of all web testing tools, with a massive 300 percent increase in job posts over the last three years.
The Selenium IDE provides a programming environment for creating Selenium test cases. It is a Mozilla Firefox add-on that provides a simple interface for creating and running individual test cases or whole test suites.Benefits of Selenium
Selenium would be a cream puff for us if we were willing to delve deep into Software Testing and obtain advanced-level knowledge. For professional growth, we may always improve our talents.
Indulging in this open-source and easy-to-use technology will give us a prosperous career because there will be a constant demand for software for varied aims in most firms, and because no software has ever been generated without bugs.
Selenium is used extensively for testing by a number of MNCs, including Facebook, Microsoft, Cognizant, HP, Accenture, and others. They hire Selenium Testers with extensive experience and certification in the Selenium framework.
Automation testing is a cutting-edge subject, and in the software development process, both the development and testing fields are in constant need of skilled testers that can assist with quick releases of new versions and software maintenance. Because of the numerous advantages that Selenium provides, it is a popular tool, motivating us to consider a career in Selenium Testing.
Selenium job positions differ depending on the firm, ranging from mobile development to web application development. When it comes to performing a certain Selenium job task, our industry experience is also important.
An automation testing organization can provide us with a variety of Selenium employment responsibilities, including:
- Engineer for Selenium Automation
- Senior Quality Engineer -
- Automation Mobile Testing Lead
- Java Selenium Tester Engineer for Selenium Automation
- Software Development Test Engineer
- Selenium Test Analyst
- Senior QA Automation Engineer
Certifications have made their way into practically every field. The reason for this is that certificates might help you develop in your job. It also helps candidates to assess their abilities and expertise. Furthermore, this effort serves as a testament to their abilities and demonstrates your dedication to your field.
There are several certification organizations that offer selenium certification. As a result, you may be able to find a variety of training colleges that provide the same. But don't be seduced by them. Now, keep in mind that there are just a few people who are universally acknowledged. As a result, make sure you choose wisely.
We've put up a list of certification bodies that we strongly suggest to make things easier for you.Perspectives on Selenium Job Pay
Let's look at how Selenium job salaries range depending on the company, the number of years of industry experience, and the employee's skill set. In the field of automation testing, skill sets and experience are the most important, since they determine the differences in job salaries across personnel, even within the same organization.
In India, however, Selenium Automation Test Engineers earn an average of 442 per year, with Senior Automation Engineers earning up to 800 per year. Surprisingly, according to Glassdoor, these values have no upper limit.
According to Glassdoor, the typical annual income of a Selenium Tester in the United States is between US$21k and US$162k. With more expertise in the sector, there is always the possibility of a raise in pay. However, it is important to note that there is no substitute for experience; in order to land a lucrative job, one must remain immersed in this subject.
Selenium testers have a lot of room for advancement during their careers. They can always pick up new skill sets to upgrade themselves, look forward to senior positions, and so achieve in their professional path, even if they start as trainees.
- 40+ Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Selenium Course in MumbaiModule 1 : Introduction
- What is automation testing
- Difference between Manual & Automation lesting
- When to go for Automation
- Advantages of Automation
- Licensed Automation Tools
- OpenSource Automation Tools
- Overview of Selenium
- Different Selenium Components(Selenium.IDE, WebDriver, Selenium GRID)
- Differences between Selenium and other Tools
- Installation of Java
- Installation Eclipse IDE
- How to create new java project
- How to create a new java class
- Compiling and Running java class
- Analyzing the results of java program
- Introduction to Java programming
- Primitive and Non-Primitive Data types
- Operators in Java
- Wrapper Classes
- lypes of Variable (Local, Instance and Static Variables)
- If else condition
- Nested If Else Condition
- Switch case statement
- Examples for all the above conditions
- While loop
- Do while
- For loop.
- For each loop
- Examples for all the above loops
- What is an Array?
- Type of Arrays
- Working with Single Dimensional and Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Copying Arrays with Clone() and arraycopy()
- What are Packages
- How to create Classes .Objects and Object References
- Working with Constructors
- Using Methods(instance,static)
- Access Modifiers (private, default, protected and public)
- Method arguments call by value and call by reference
- How to write user defined methods
- How to define Interface
- How to implement Interface
- How to define Abstract Class
- Abstract method vs. Concrete method
- Interface vs. Abstract class vs. Concrete Class
- Implements vs. extends
- What is Inheritance and Why to use Inheritance?
- Single Level Inheritance, Multi-Level Inheritance, Multiple Inheritances (Through Interface)
- super keyword
- this keyword
- Composition / Aggregation
- Inheritance (Is a Relationship) vs.composition (Has a Relationship)
- What is polymorphism?
- Compile time Polymorphism
- Method overloading
- Constructor overloading
- Runtime Polymorphism
- Method Overriding
- final keyword
- What are exceptions and errors?
- Checked Exception or Compile time Exception
- Unchecked Exception or Runtime Exception
- How to handle exceptions in the program!
- Using try and catch blocks
- Using of throw
- Using of throws
- Overview of Collections API
- Arrays vs Collections
- List, Set, Map interfaces
- Using ArrayList Class
- Working with elements of a Collection
- Examples for all the above concepts
- How to configure MySQL database
- How to configure with Eclipse
- Connection Interface Commands
- Statement Interface Commands
- ResultSet Interface Commands
- How to execute query
- Understanding Debug
- Using Breakpoints.
- Verify the values during debug
- Using step over, step into
- Features and Limitations of Selenium Webdriver
- Configure Selenium with Eclipse IDE(Adding selenium Libraries)
- Configure Selenium with Chrome,
- Firefox Driver, IE, Safari, Operabrowsers
- WebDriver Interface
- ChromeDriver, FirefoxDriver, InternetExplorer Driver,Edge Driver classes
- Browser Commands
- Navigation Commands
- Handling Cookies
- Object Identification
- findElement and findElements
- Different types of Locators
- How to build dynamic Xpath
- Identifying Objects using Xpath and cssSelectors
- How to use Regular Expressions in Xpath and CssSelectors
- How to configure ChroPath •Html Tags and DOM structure
- Handling TextField and Text Area
- Handling Checkbox’s
- Handling RadioButtons
- Handling Links and Buttons
- WebElement Interface methods
- Handling dropdowns/listboxesi
- Select Class methods
- Working with Dynamic Web Table Elements
- Extracting data from WebTable’s
- Custom methods for WebTable’s
- Select date from calendar
- Handling alerts
- Alert interface methods
- Handling Frames /IFrames
- Handling Nested Frarnes
- How to handle multiple browsers or Tabs
- TargetLocator interface methods
- Mouse Events
- Click, doubleClick, contectClick, dragAndDrop, clickAndHold,release
- Keyboard Events
- How to scroll page
- Capture screenshot
- How to use implicitWait, pageLoad T imeout, setScript Timeout
- How to use ExplicitWait
- How to implement WebDriverWait
- What are different ExpectedConditions and how to use
- How to implement FluentWait
- Headless browsers
- Handling Notifications
- Handling Auto Suggestions
- Highlight objects
- Scroll into view
- How to find broken links
- Different Selenium Exceptions
- Capture screenshot of entire page
- Configure Sikuli with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Sikuli
- Configure Auto It with Selenium
- File Upload/Download with Auto IT
- File Upload/Download with Robot
- Configure Apache POI with Eclipse
- Workbook, Sheet Row ,Cell Interfaces methods
- HSSFWorkbook, HSSFSheet, HSSFRow, HSSFCell methods
- XSSFWorkbook, XSSFSheet, XSSFRow, XSSFCell methods
- How to read data from Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- How to write data to Excel file(XLS or XLSX)
- Configure TestNG with Eclipse
- TestNG Annotations
- Integrate Selenium Scripts with TestNG
- Create TestNG.xml file
- Assert methods
- Hard Assert vs. Soft Assert
- Cross browser testing
- How to use DataProvider
- Reporting Results
- Sequential Execution vs. Parallel Execution
- How to create batch file
- Extended Reports
- What is maven
- Installing Maven in Local Machine
- Creating Maven project in Eclipse
- Understanding of POM .xml
- Maven Integration with TestNG
- Maven Lifecycle
- Executing Scripts Using Maven build tool
- Advantages Maven Build Tool
- Overview of Jenkins
- Installing Jenkins
- Configure Maven project in Jenkins
- Configure Non Maven project in lenkins
- Creating Jobs in Jenkins
- Scheduling lobs for timely Execution
- Integration with Selenium Scripts and Running Scripts
- Configure Email notification in Jenkins
- Overview of Selenium Grid
- Remote WebDriver and Desired Capabilities class
- Configuring Hub
- Configuring Node
- Running scripts on Remote system
- Run Selenium scripts in parallel on Remote system
- How to create GitHub Account
- Configure Git and GitHub with Eclipse
- Git & GitHub Commands
- Integrate with Framework
- Overview of BDD and Cucumber
- How to install and setup Cucumber with Eclipse
- Overview of Gherkin keywords
- How to create Feature file
- How to generate Step Definition file
- How to integrate Cucumber with Selenium WebDriver
- JUnit Test Runner Class
- Data Driven esting in Cucumber
- Configure Cucumber with Maven and Jenkins
- How generate Reports in Cucumber
- Download and Install Katalon Studio
- Configuring Katalon Studio for Web Applications
- How to create TestCase and TestSuite
- How to create Object Repository
- Create Automation Script using Record and Playback, Manual Mode, Script Mode
- How to integrate with other environments
- Introduction to Mobile Automation &Appium
- Installation of Android SDK on Windows OS
- Installation of Appium on Windows OS
- Configure Appium Client libraries
- Configuration of Environment variables
- How to use UIAutomator Viewer
- How to use Appium Inspector
- Different types of Locators
- Mobile Web App Automation
- Native App Automation
- Hybrid App Automation
- Configuring & executing scripts on Emulator and Real Device
Hands-on Real Time Selenium Projects
Pixel Art Generator
This Project takes an image as input and samples the image to produce pixel art as output and If you want to improve your front-end skills, generate the resulting pixel.
Slack Bot Project
The Objectives of this project is to build a bot to make some aspect of your life easier like a coffee order bot or a daily stand-up reminder bot.
Date Planner Project
The main objectives of this project is to build a tool that scours restaurant reviews, event calendars, and other data for date idea suggestions.
Tool to Simplify Your Email Newsletters
The main objectives of this project is to build a tool that captures these emails and compiles them all into a single email that is sent once a week.
Our Engaging Placement Partners
ACTE Mumbai for affirmation and Guaranteed Situations. Our Work Situated classes are educated by experienced confirmed experts with broad certifiable experience. All our Best around down to earth than hypothesis model.
- We Provide Selenium Testing Training Certificate and industry important undertaking based preparing with a total 100% assurance.
- Instructors guides time effectively, group discussion, mock meeting, resume building are canvassed in the program.
- We will in general guarantee that our applicants stay drew in and their general learning experience is adaptable, helpful, and useful.
- We likewise furnish our Learners with habitually asked talk with inquiries so our applicants can plan well for the meetings. Additionally, we plan mock meetings for our learners.
- This instructional class has been created in view of these elements to ensure that you are agreeable, skillful, and certain about these circumstances.
- We get one of a kind occupation posts from organizations like HP, Google, TCS, Syntel, Capgemini, Infosys, and others.
Get Certified By Selenium & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Satisfactory Selenium Mentor
- Our Selenium Training in Mumbai. Our trainers comprehend the significance of the attributes of Extraordinary Best Selenium Testing Training, distinguish the right preparing techniques, in view of the applicant's profiles and reason.
- Trainers are ensured talented experts with more than 9+ years of involvement with their separate fields.
- Our mentor's involvement with preparing has empowered our wannabes to become guaranteed Selenium testing training Experts.
- Instructors are entirely learned in their particular fields of work and have the potential and abilities needed to convey their substance.
- By offering significant knowledge into inquiries questions and leading meetings through reenacted interviews, our Tutors guide applicants in building an expert resume and boosting their certainty.
- To guarantee our candidates absolute satisfaction, our mentors have made a top to bottom course that meets their work needs and norms.
Selenium Course Reviews
ACTE @ Porur is a good center to learn selenium . A institute with good faculty.I really got good instructor, Umesh sir covered selenium automation testing in detail. After every classes he sends me instruction which helps a lot.
This is nice institute where you definitely got 100% job assurance ....i am from civil engineering background and 2018 passout...i joined ACTE for Selenium Course only 3 months and got job in MNC'S comapany....so do believe and choose ACTE in Mumbai
Great place to learn Selenium webdriver both for freshers and experienced. Praveen sir makes us understand the concepts clearly and easily by giving lots of real-time examples. Everyday class is one of the best part in this institute, which will be very useful in future. Thankyou for ACTE @Velachery
It's an good place for learning selenium training from the scratch ACTE in Anna nagar, where you can also gain knowledge on basics of java and also learn manual testing too. People from non-it also can easily understand the concepts if they practice and attend the class regularly.
ACTE is a best place to learn selenium in Bangalore, sir has very good real time experiences in selenium, he teach classes very well. Trainer provides class with real time examples and lifetime software access.
Selenium Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Selenium training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Selenium Course?
Why Should I Learn Selenium Course At ACTE?
- Selenium Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Selenium experts with 10+ years of experience in the Selenium domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies