- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Jenkins.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Jenkins.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Jenkins Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Jenkins Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Jenkins Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of Jenkins Certification and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Jenkins Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: About Jenkins, Installing, Creating a Simple Job, Plugins, Source Code Plugins, Wrapper Plugins, Big Picture, Acceptance Testing, Deployments.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH JENKINS CERTIFICATION COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Jenkins Training Course in Chennai
Jenkins is a popular Continuous Integration (CI) tool that helps organisations to increase productivity, speeding up software development processes through continuous integration and improved control of the lifecycle. An open source cross-platform tool which is written in Java, Jenkins helps to build, test and deploy the code into production, making it easier for developers to integrate changes to the project, and for users to obtain a fresh build. Jenkins is among the most popular open source developer tools in the market today and is extensively used not just by developers due to the ease it brings in incorporating visual elements, but is also popular among project managers because it provides accurate data support.
Most Job Oriented Jenkins Topics Covered
Jenkins Master–Slave Installation on AWS
Creating Scheduled Builds
Creating CI/CD Pipelines
How this technology will help you in career growth?
This tool has evolved continuously with time and new versions have come up with microservices architecture support, this is the architecture to be followed in all large scale projects like Netflix, all this is going to be handled with Jenkins in the building process..
What is the future of Jenkins Developer?
The future of Jenkins is cloud native and a faster development pace with increased stability. Jenkins has been a success for more than a decade now mainly due to its extensibility, community and it being general purpose. But there are some challenges and problems in it which have become more pronounced now.
Is Jenkins enough to get a job?
Jenkins supports several different types of build jobs. The two most commonly-used are the freestyle builds and the Maven 2/3 builds. The freestyle projects allow you to configure just about any sort of build job: they are highly flexible and very configurable..
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Jenkins Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Jenkins analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Why Jenkins? Why not others?
Jenkins is a great CI tool: it has a correct graphical interface, lots of plugins, is highly configurable and free. That made him King for quite some time. Now there is a lot of other CI tools and some more advanced, easy to configured or with more specific targets (ex: a CI tool dedicated to mobile apps).
prerequisites for learning Jenkins?
- The Jenkins open source project, itself. ...
- IRC specifics: IRC Channel - Jenkins
Before getting started with Jenkins, you should have knowledge of Linux commands and Git, Software Development Life Cycle, Maven
Some of the ones that come to mind are:
Do I need to know coding to learn Jenkins?
Jenkins is one open source tool to perform continuous integration and build automation.You may not require any programming Skills to work or learn Jenkins. It has a simple and Elegant Gui to guide.But If you like to manage jenkins(Administration),You shall look out for some basic unix stuff(most stable build agents are in linux)
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Jenkins?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Jenkins. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it benifits learning Jenkins?
Jenkins is an excellent system for your software development and software testing work. It has many benefits such as portability, high-quality documentation, and a great user support. Additionally, it's open-source, free of cost, easy to install and configure, and highly customizable..
How long does it take a competent developer to learn Jenkins?
A competent developer is one who knows programming itself very well, so learning a new language well enough to get around in it takes a day, maybe two. Becoming an expert can take years.Jenkins is an automation pipeline that can handle script in a few languages, it’s not terribly difficult. (Learning PHP - also scripted - is a lot more work).
5 Reasons Why Jenkins Is So Useful And So Popular?
- Jenkins Lowers The Effort Of Converting CLI To GUI. Everybody loves one-button click philosophy. ...
- The Pipeline Integrates Individual Jobs For A Bigger Purpose. ...
- You Can Keep People In Sync, Especially In Slack. ...
- Auditing The Previous Run Is Effortless. ...
- Project Management Now Has More Accurate Data Support.
ACTE Chennai offers Jenkins Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Jenkins Course in ChennaiModule 1: What is Jenkins?
- About this Course
- About Jenkins
- Splitting of Projects
- What is Continuous Integration?
- Where Jenkins Fits In
- Getting Jenkins
- Starting Jenkins
- Testing the Install
- Command Line Options
- Getting the Service Installer
- Installing as a Service
- Alternate Method
- Configuring a Node
- Setting up a Node
- UI Tour
- Basic Project
- Our Project
- Looking at the Code
- Moving to Jenkins
- Manually Building
- Build Triggers
- Jenkin Plugins
- Creating a Job
- Build Steps
- First Build Step
- Testing the Trigger
- Add Tests
- Post Build Actions
- Reporting Test Results
- Failing the Build
- Fixing the Build
- Plugin Architecture
- Extension Points
- Getting Plugins
- Plugin Wiki
- Useful Plugins Overview
- Source Code Plugins
- Trigger Plugins
- Build Tool Plugins
- Wrapper Plugins
- Notifier Plugins
- Reporting Plugins
- Artifact and UI Plugins
- Installing a Plugin
- Plugin Configuration
- Security Overview
- A Case Study
- The Flow
- Stay Calm
- Areas of Discipline
- Unit Testing
- Test Coverage
- Acceptance Testing
- Code Quality Metrics
Hands-on Real Time Jenkins Projects
Google Summer of Code project
This Project is a global program that matches students up with open source, free software and technology-related organizations.
Blue Ocean project
This Project is an analogy to describe the wider, deeper potential of market space that is not yet explored.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Jenkins training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Jenkins Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Jenkins Trainer
- Our Jenkins Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Jenkins domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Jenkins training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Jenkins Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Jenkins Course Reviews
I would like to share the experience of my Jenkins training in ACTE Tambaram branch at Chennai. Such a wonderful learning environment they have. I had a great scenario to learn and I extended my skills after joining ACTE. They trained me in such a way that I can be nowhere lagging in any of the concepts. Then they assisted me in placements also. I finally got placed in HCL as Architect
I am really satisfied with the ACTE porur branch at chennai and also Trainer. They Trained Me In a good way. After I completing the Jenkins course. I Feel more useful. They give a placement opportunity too. Thanks for ACTE And trainer Very good training institute in Chennai.
My Experience in ACTE at chennai was awesome and I learnt many things the quality of coaching provided by is really good it was so helpful for me for improving my Technical skills in jenkins as well as it helped in getting Confidence to work in an IT field.The mock sessions conducted helped a lot to perform well in Recruitment The trainers are really helpful and supportive they guided us and helped solving all the doubts.
I studied in ACTE located in pune for the course jenkins and i got placed in mnc company and i am happy to be part of ACTE.
I would like to share about my training with ACTE what I experienced there.Such a marvellous environment I had there to learn. They assisted me how to perform in the interviews. I was enhanced by their training and finished my course. I was amazed by their quality of education.
Jenkins Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Jenkins training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Jenkins Course?
Why Should I Learn Jenkins Course At ACTE?
- Jenkins Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Jenkins experts with 10+ years of experience in the Jenkins domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Jenkins Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Jenkins?
How Do I Enroll For The Jenkins Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]