- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Machine Learning.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Machine Learning.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Machine Learning Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Machine Learning Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Machine Learning Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Can't find a batch? Pick your own schedule
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies.
- Ideal for graduates with 0 – 3 years of experience & degrees in B. Tech, B.E and B.Sc. IT Or Any Computer Relevent.
- You will not only gain knowledge of Machine Learning and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills.
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility.
- Professional Certificate Program in Machine Learning Guidance Support with Exam Dumps.
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner.We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one.
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support.
- Concepts: Data Analytics, R programming, Data Manipulation in R, Data Import techniques in R, Exploratory data Analysis, Basics of Statistics & Linear & Logistic Regression, Data Mining: Clustering techniques, Regression & Classification, Anova & Sentiment Analysis, Data Mining: Decision Trees and Random Forest, Project work.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH MACHINE LEARNING COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
How can Online Courses help you learn Machine Learning course?
About Machine Learning Certification course?
What are the concepts covered as a part of this training?
Top 5 skill set that you will learn Machine Learning?
What are the different job roles that i can apply for after this course?
How can you get assistance for preparing a Machine Learning Training Interview?
Is there any job opportunities for Machine Learning Training?
What are the Machine Learning related course that ACTE Offer?
Why should you learn Machine Learning to grow your career?
What will you learn in the Machine Learning Training?
How learning Machine Learning course helps in accelerating my career growth?
What are the Prerequisites to learn Machine learning ?
Overview of Machine Learning Training Course in Chennai
Our Machine learning course in Chennai helps to become an expert in sought-after ML skills such as deep learning, natural language processing (NLP), reinforcement learning, and so on, as well as industry projects. ACTEs' Advanced-level AI & ML Course teach you how to integrate various tools and technologies into machine learning applications.
Machine learning course and artificial intelligence are making waves across all industries. There has never been a better time to learn one of today's most in-demand skills. Grow up your career with ACTE Machine Learning Training.
Why does ACTE Demand Machine Learning Training in Chennai?
Machine learning course has emerged as an important component of modern technology. ACTE believes that by providing students and professionals with technically appropriate machine learning courses, they will be able to advance their careers. Our instructors limit batch sizes to four students per batch and emphasize hands-on practical sessions. We also provide career counseling to help you find a suitable career.
ACTE is pursuing Machine Learning Training in Chennai because the city is an IT and technology hub, as well as a rapidly emerging hub for Machine Learning development.
Machine Learning Job Skills in Chennai:
- Programming Languages – Python, R, Java, C++
- Data Visualization – Tableau, D3.js, Matplotlib
- Data Manipulation – SQL, Pandas, and NumPy
- Machine Learning Algorithms – Neural Networks, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting
- Machine Learning Frameworks – TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, Keras
- Cloud Computing – Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure
- Big Data Tools – Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Flink
- Analytical Skills – Data Analysis, Statistical Modeling, Time Series Analysis
- Communication Skills – Presentation Skills, Report Writing, Documentation
- Domain Knowledge – Banking, Retail, Automotive, Healthcare, Financial Services
Prerequisites for a Machine Learning Course in Chennai:
We offer Machine Learning course for beginners as well as customized ML training programmes for experienced professionals. Our Machine Learning Course Program will be appropriate for all types of students all over the world. However, the following fundamental knowledge is recommended for students who want to learn through our fast-track Machine Learning Course in Chennai at ACTE to gain the best hands-on practises.
Machine Learning Courses Focus on the Following Subfields:
- Algorithms for machine learning include: Bayesian classifiers, decision trees, random forests, and more. K-Means, Hierarchical, Support Vector, Polynomial, K-Nearest Neighbor, Eclat, Principal Component Analysis, Apriori, Multiple Linear, Logistic, and Generalized Linear Models are all examples of clustering methods.
- Data mining techniques such as predictive modelling, analytics for forecasting, and text analytics Scraping the Web
- A Master of Embedded Systems, Automation, and the Internet of Things
- Proficient in the Use of Methods for Transforming Data (Big Data, Hadoop, PIG, Hive, Scoop, Flume, Hbase, NoSQL, Spark, Scala)
- Knowledgeable in a wide variety of data analysis and predictive toolkits, including R, Python, TensorFlow, Theano, Keras, and Pytorch.
- Participated in the development of experimental plans and procedures, including such methods as simulation, mathematical optimization, economic modelling, neural networks, decision analysis, probability, testing, and validation.
- Expert in the creation of high-end embedded systems using microprocessors (ARM9/11 & x86, Beaglebone, Friendly ARM, Raspberry Pi).
- Have spent a lot of time working on Linux kernel modules, kernel optimization strategies, and IPC programming.
- Knowledgeable with Embedded Linux, including porting the kernel, developing device drivers, board support packages, boot-loaders, and firmwares.
- Certified Professional in All Things Digital! (SEO, Adwords, Social Media, and Content Strategy) Expert in computer and network security, cryptographer, penetration tester, hacktivist, exploit researcher
Algorithms for Machine Learning:
There are usually three kinds of learning algorithms:
ML Algorithms That Are Supervised: We use this ML algorithm to figure out what will happen. Also, this algorithm looks for patterns in the labels that were put on the values of the data points.
Machine Learning Algorithms Without Being Watched: There are no labels for the data points. Also, these ML algorithms put the data into groups called "clusters." Also, it needs to explain how it works. Also, to make complex data look easy to understand and organise it so it can be analysed.
Algorithms for Machine Learning with Reinforcement: We use these rules to decide what to do. Also, each data point shows that it is true. Also, the algorithm changes how it learns after a while so that it can learn better. Also, get the best reward you can.
The Future of Machine Learning:
There is no question that the spread of machine learning across all domains is a hot topic these days. Machine learning methods are revolutionising industries such as automotive, entertainment, gaming, finance, and healthcare. The growing breadth of ML will improve machine performance with minimal human interaction. The major goal of incorporating machine learning into many domains is to minimise error function and enhance real-time outcomes at the lowest possible cost and time. The following are some of the future applications of machine learning technology that will have a significant influence in the next years:
Robotics: This technology will revolutionise the robotics industry in the future years. As much study is being conducted in this subject, Japan built its robot "Erica," which became the first robot news caster. In Dubai, they produced "Sophia," the first robot to have Saudi Arabian citizenship. Robots can now replicate human motions and complete tasks with great accuracy thanks to advancements in AI and ML.
Computer Vision: As the name implies, "Computer Vision" functions as expected. It gives the machine or computer vision. This method enables computers to detect and analyse digital photos, movies, and graphics. It will offer the result with the least amount of mistake based on the rearrangement and analysis.
Quantum Computing: Quantum algorithms have the ability to alter and reinvent the field of machine learning. It could absorb material far faster, enabling it to draw inferences and integrate information much faster.
Automotive Industry: The notion of "Safe Driving" was introduced with the aid of ML. In the current context, well-known companies like as Google, Tesla, and Mercedes-Benz have already committed significant resources in developing the "Auto Pilot" idea. This notion can be correctly implemented using wireless sensors, the Internet of Things, HD cameras, and audio/video recognition systems.
Cybersecurity: Nowadays, banks and financial institutions use machine learning to prevent fraud. Phishing is a serious worry these days, and numerous classification and regression approaches are used to detect phishing emails and protect clients from online fraud.
Applications of Machine Learning:
As we move forward into the digital age, one of the new things we've seen is the creation of Machine Learning. This amazing type of artificial intelligence is already being used in a wide range of businesses and jobs.For example, image and speech recognition, medical diagnosis, prediction, classification, learning associations, statistical arbitrage, extraction, and regression.
Image Recognition: It is one of the most popular ways to use machine learning.You can call something a digital image in a lot of different situations. For digital images, the measurements show what each pixel gives off. In a black-and-white picture, one measurement is the intensity of each pixel. So, if a black-and-white image has N*N pixels, the total number of pixels, and the measurement, is N2. In a coloured image, each pixel is thought of as giving three measurements of the strength of the three main colour components (RGB).So for an image with N*N colours, there are 3 N2 measurements.
For recognizing faces, the categories could be face or no face. In a database with a lot of people, each person might have their own category. For character recognition, we can break up a piece of writing into smaller images, each of which shows a single character. The categories could include the 26 letters of the English alphabet, the 10 digits, and some special characters.
Recognizing what you say: Speech recognition (SR) is the process of turning what people say into text. It is a subfield of both computer science and linguistics that works on methods and technologies that help computers turn speech into text and make it more popular. Words in speech can be found with the help of speech recognition. In speech recognition, a piece of software can figure out what words are being said. In this Machine Learning app, the measurements could be a set of numbers that stand for the speech signal.
We can cut the signal into pieces that have different words or phonemes in them. We can show the speech signal in each segment by how strong it is in different time-frequency bands.
Even though this program doesn't cover the details of how to represent a signal, we can still use a set of real values to represent the signal.
Voice user interfaces are used in speech recognition and machine learning applications. Voice user interfaces include things like calling by voice, routing calls, and controlling domotic appliances. It can also be used for simple data entry, making structured documents, converting speech to text, and flying.
Statistical Arbitrage : In finance, statistical arbitrage refers to automated trading strategies that are usually short-term and involve a large number of securities.In these strategies, the user tries to create a trading algorithm for a set of securities based on things like historical correlations and general economic variables. One way to look at these measurements is as a problem of classification or estimation. The basic idea is that prices will move toward an average from the past.We use methods from machine learning to get an index arbitrage strategy. In particular, we use linear regression and support vector regression (SVR) on the prices of an exchange-traded fund and a stream of stocks.By using principal component analysis (PCA) to reduce the number of dimensions in feature space, we can see how SVR works and what problems it has.
Associations for Learning: Learning association is the process of figuring out how different products go together. When customers' buying habits are looked at, two products that seem to have nothing in common may turn out to have something in common. One way machine learning is used is to study the links between the things people buy, which is also called "basket analysis." If a buyer buys "X," would he or she be forced to buy "Y" because of a link between the two? Because of this, there is a link between fish and chips, etc.When new products come out on the market and these connections are known, a new connection is made. If you knew about these connections, you might be able to suggest the related product to the customer.
It can also help make a better package by putting products together so that the customer is more likely to buy them. A machine is learning associations when it figures out what goes with what.After looking at a lot of sales data and finding a link, Big Data analysts. When learning a conditional probability, it can come up with a rule to find a probability test.
Put into groups: Classification is the process of putting each person in the population being studied into one of several groups. We call these "independent variables."Analysts can use the size and shape of an object to figure out what category it belongs to with the help of classification. Analysts use data to come up with a good rule.Data is a list of many examples of things and how they should be classified.For example, before giving out a loan, a bank looks at a customer's ability to pay back the loan.
We can do it by taking into account things like a customer's income, age, savings, and past financial history. This information comes from the loan's past records. So, Seeker uses it to make a connection between customer characteristics and risks.
The Future : "Prediction" is the output of an algorithm after it has been trained on historical data and then applied to new data to predict how likely a certain outcome is to happen.The model is often used to predict what will happen by using the predict function. Predictions are often made while making a model, after making a model, or after a model fails.
Take the case of a bank trying to figure out how likely it is that any of the people who want to borrow money won't be able to pay it back. Before the system can figure out how likely the fault is, it needs to put the available data into groups. Analysts have made up a set of rules that describe it. Once we've figured out how to group things, we can figure out the odds based on what we need. These probability calculations can be done in all fields and for many different reasons. The prediction that is being made now is one of the most popular machine learning algorithms.
Getting it Out: Machine learning can also be used for Information Extraction (IE). It is the process of getting structured information from data that is not organised in a certain way. Like web pages, articles, blogs, business reports, and emails. The output from the information extraction is kept in the relational database. Extraction is a process that takes a set of documents as input and turns them into structured data. This output is a summary, like an Excel sheet or a table in a relational database.
Extraction is becoming more and more important in the big data industry these days. We know that a lot of data is being made, and we also know that most of it is not organised. The first big problem is dealing with data that is not organised. We used to collect data in batches, like at the end of the day (EOD), but now businesses want data as soon as it's made, or "in real time."
Regression: Regression is another area where machine learning can be used. Assume that the input variables are x=x1, x2, x3,..., xn, and the output variable is y. In this situation, we can use machine learning to get the output (y) from the input variables (x).You can show the relationship between different parameters with the help of a model, as shown below:
Y = g(x), where g is a function that depends on how the model is built.
In regression, we can use the idea of machine learning to find the best parameters, cut down on approximation error, and figure out the most accurate result. We can also use Machine Learning to improve the way a function works. We can change the inputs if we want to make a better model. This gives us a new and better way to work. This is called designing the response surface.
Machine learning courses are available online from ACTE in a variety of formats. Python programming, statistics, data analysis, machine learning methods, AI, and other related subjects are just some of the topics we teach in our courses. There are self-paced, beginner, as well as advanced levels of our Machine Learning courses. We offer courses that include video lectures, quizzes, and practical projects for those who prefer to learn at their own pace. These courses may help you develop your knowledge and abilities in this fascinating topic. We also provide online courses taught by experts in the field that cover every part of machine learning, from the basics to the newest techniques.
Taking one of our instructor-led courses will allow you to engage in topic-specific conversations with other students, work through problems in real time, and get constructive criticism on your progress.
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
Syllabus of Machine Learning Course in ChennaiModule 1: Introduction to Data Analytics
- Business Analytics, Data, Information
- Understanding Business Analytics and R
- Compare R with other software in analytics
- Install R
- Perform basic operations in R using command line
- Learn the use of IDE R Studio
- Use the ‘R help’ feature in R
- Variables in R
- Data frames
- Using c, Cbind, Rbind, attach and detach functions in R
- Data sorting
- Find and remove duplicates record
- Cleaning data
- Recoding data
- Merging data
- Slicing of Data
- Merging Data
- Apply functions
- Reading Data
- Writing Data
- Basic SQL queries in R
- Web Scraping
- Box plot
- Pareto charts
- Pie graph
- Line chart
- Developing Graphs
- Basics of Statistics
- Inferencial statistics
- Standard deviation
- Linear & Logistic Regression
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Understanding Machine Learning
- Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning Algorithms
- K- means clustering
- Sentiment Analysis
- Decision Tree
- Concepts of Random Forest
- Working of Random Forest
- Features of Random Forest
Hands-on Real Time Machine Learning Projects
This project was to make experts how to implement Machnine learning on robotics.
TensorFlow is one of the best and popular machines learning open source projects.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Machine Learning training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Machine Learning Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Machine Learning & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
How the Machine Learning certification will enhance your career growth?
What can I do to be ready for the Machine Learning certification?
Who should take this Machine Learning Training Certification ?
What do I have to do to get the ACTE Machine Learning Training Certificate?
Do you provide test-taking exercises as part of The Machine Learning Certification in Chennai?
Complete Your Coursea downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
Get Certifieda physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Machine Learning Trainer
- Our Machine Learning Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Machine Learning domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Machine Learning training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Machine Learning Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Machine Learning Course Reviews
ACTE is one of the best institutes in Porur for Machine Learning as their learning process starts from the very basic and then keeps on getting complex. The internship really helps me to gain more knowledge in real-time projects. If anyone is looking to do a Machine Learning / Data Science/ Artificial Intelligence course I would highly recommend this institute.
A great learning experience. The Machine Learning course at ACTE is well structured and realtime based. The standard of assignments and case studies are of great help.
Machine learning classes taught by the ACTE classes are excellent. They guided me very well in the project. They have shown the right path for the industry ready. Thankyou very much to ACTE Institute in Velachery.
ACTE is the best place to kick start Machine Learning and other Data Science courses in Anna Nagar. Their guidence is good and at the same time providing better lab practice.Which helps you make informed predictions and assure you to move forward,Honestly, I would definitely recommend this place for Data Science with Python, Data Science using R,Big Data,Machine Learning,Business Analytics..
This is good Machine Learning training institute in Chennai.This institute provided training on all latest modules in Machine Learning , Big Data and Data Science Class room and online.Got training on solving real world problems
Machine Learning Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
- For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Machine Learning training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Machine Learning Course?
Why Should I Learn Machine Learning Course At ACTE?
- Machine Learning Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Machine Learning experts with 10+ years of experience in the Machine Learning domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies
Can I Access the Course Material in Online?
What certification will I receive after course completion?
How Old Is ACTE?
What Will Be The Size Of A Machine Learning Batch At ACTE?
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Machine Learning?
How Do I Enroll For The Machine Learning Course At ACTE?
- [BEST & NEW] Kanban Interview Questions and Answers
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Data Visualization in R Interview Questions and Answers
- CodeIgniter Interview Questions and Answers [ TO GET HIRED ]
- 40+ [REAL-TIME] Laravel Interview Questions and Answers
- Ionic Interview Questions and Answers [BEST & NEW]