- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in core Digital Marketing.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best Curriculum Designed by Industrial Digital Marketing Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Digital Marketing Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program Training Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
Overview of Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program Training Course
- We train students for interviews and Offer Placements in corporate companies
- Suitable for Graduates and Experienced Candiates from any Streams
- You gain knowledge of Mastering SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and Digital Analytics and Advance tools, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices, Aptitude & SoftSkills
- Experienced Trainers and sophisticated Lab Facility
- Google Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- For Corporate, we act as one stop recruiting partner. We provide right skilled candidates who are productive right from day one
- Guidance for Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Learning Concepts: Digital Marketing 101, Mastering SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and Digital Analytics, Mastering Social Media, Mobile Marketing and Digital Strategy etc
- START YOUR CAREER WITH DIGITAL MARKETING ASSOCIATE MASTERS PROGRAM COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 6 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program Training Course
We would do whatever it takes to make this a definitive Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program Training Course. We will try to cover almost all the topics related to Digital Marketing technology. It would be your unique destination to learn Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program Training Certification.
Learning Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program can help open up many opportunities for your career. It is a great skill-set to have as many roles in the job market requires proficiency in Marketing Concepts. Mastering Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program Course can help you get started with your career in IT Companies like Paypal, Capgemini, Accenture, Mphasis, CTS, MindLabs hiring Digital Marketing Executive.
This course will not only cover the core issues but will also cover many more advanced topics. This course is going to be one of the most comprehensive programs on ACTE. Digital Marketing 101, Mastering SEO, Content Marketing, PPC, Digital Analytics, Mastering Social Media, Mobile Marketing and Digital Strategy: THERE IS NO PROBLEM. Everything is covered.
Best Job Oriented Topics Covered
Digital Marketing 101
Mastering Social Media
HubSpot Email Marketing Certification Training
PPC and Digital Analytics
Digital Marketing Capstone
Is Digital Marketing Associate Masters Programming Certification a good career choice?
Digital Marketing helps to growing and evolving career path. As the channel's communication becomes accessible, the requirement for folks qualified to stay at pace with demand grows one who best-suited to stand out in exceedingly digital marketing.
What is the scope of Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program certification?
The scope of digital marketing can stay because of the most powerful method of marketing in the future. The dynamics of digital marketing are ever-changing a day a digital vendor must be agile, alert, and adapt to the latest changes.
What are the skills sets required for Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program?
- SEO & SEM
- Content Marketing
- Data / Analytics
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for developer. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Skills which will be listing on profile after completion of Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program ?
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Communication Skills.
- Search Engine Marketing.
- Attention to Detail.
- Copywriting & Copyediting.
What are the prerequisites for learning Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program?
- The ability to assume objectively.
- The ability to execute and analyze drip selling campaigns.
- Social media advertising experience.
- Sales skills.
Why Digital Marketing Associate Masters Programming Certification is good for?
Accomplishing a certification in Digital Marketing Associate Masters Programming Certification is very worthy. It not solely enhances your skills however additionally helps you attain a far better understanding of Marketing. You furthermore might learn the implementation of related tools.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
Is it worth learning Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program?
Doing a Certification in Digital Marketing may enhance your career growth in the Market. It may open up opportunities in the industrial market it is very much worth it.
How long would it take to master in Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program?
Three-Four months is long enough to learn a considerable amount of Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program. If you are already able to fluently program in another language, then 2 months would be a generous amount of time to learn enough Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program to meaningfully contribute in a professional capacity.
Top reasons to consider a career in Digital Marketing Associate Masters Programming Certification?
- Increased digital classifieds market revenue.
- Reaching global markets.
- Drastic changes in traditional marketing.
- Growth in the number of internet users.
ACTE offers Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program Course Content
Syllabus of Digital Marketing 101 CourseModule 1: DIGITAL MARKETING FOUNDATIONS ESSENTIALS
- What is a Digital Strategy?
- Why Do You Need a Digital Strategy?
- The Steps to Build a Digital Marketing Plan
- The Importance of Digital Strategy Case Study: Hospital
- The Importance of Digital Strategy Case Study: Krista Neher
- Biggest Digital Challenges
- How a Clear Plan Helps
- The Benefits of a Clear Plan
- Introduction to Digital Measurement
- The Challenges of Digital Measurement
- The Goal of Digital Marketing Measurement
- Good Measurement Starts with Strategy
- Why Email Marketing is Important
- Email Marketing Trends
- Effective Email Marketing is 3 Things
- Email Strategy
- Building an Email Plan
- Email Software Options
- CAN-SPAM Act
- Introduction: The Importance of Websites
- Why Websites are Important
- Is Facebook a Substitute for a Webpage?
- Determine Your Website’s Purpose
- What Makes a Great Website?
- The Website Design Process
- How Much Should a Website Cost?
- What Content Should be on My Website?
- Website Platforms
- Mobile Websites
- What is SEO?
- SEO as Part of an Integrated Strategy
- The History and Future of SEO
- Why SEO is Important
- How Search Engines Work
- The “ART” of SEO
- Course Introduction
- Why Analytics?
- Why Google Analytics?
- What Can Google Analytics Answer?
- How to Evaluate Success
- Analytics Reporting
- Trends in Digital Advertising
- The Benefits of Digital Advertising
- The Challenges of Digital Advertising
- How to Grow Media Impact
- Ad Channel Overview
- Ad Formats
- Steps to Building an Ad Plan
- What Do You Want?
- Who Do You Want
- Overview of Facebook Ads
- Overview of Search Ads
- Overview of Display Ads
- Overview of Video Ad
- Social Media Strategy Introduction
- Why Should I Participate in Social Media?
- Why Businesses Use Social Media
- How Different Businesses Use Social Media
- Social Media Trends
- The Importance of a Social Media Strategy
- Building a Social Media Strategy
Syllabus of Mastering SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and Digital Analytics CourseModules
Digital Marketing Program Introduction
Content Marketing Foundation
Digital Analytics Foundation
Google Ads Fundamentals
Syllabus of Mastering Social Media, Mobile Marketing and Digital Strategy CourseModule 1: Introduction Social Media Marketing
- Getting started with social media
- Finding your voice
- Creating content
- Curating content
- Using the right marketing tools
- Paid advertising strategy
- Demystifying key terms and vocabulary
- Setting campaign goals
- Targeting audience segments
- Developing compelling copy and visuals
- Iterating and optimizing campaigns for long-term success
- Social trends
- Defining target audiences
- Data analysis
- Keyword filtering
- Google related searches
- Using Google Alerts and its benefits
- Identifying influencers and content curation possibilities
- Monitoring strategies for Facebook, Twitter, and more
- Discovering where social media “fits in”
- How to tie social media to real business results
- Managing and measuring a successful social media program
- How to use good judgement when using social media for work
- What constitutes ethical behavior on social media
- Demonstrating consideration for others on social media
- Common social media myths and mistakes
- The art of using Facebook Groups
- Attracting YouTube subscribers and creating engaging videos
- Creating quality (not spammy) content for social media
- Facebook Terminology and Know-How
- Best Practices for Facebook & Instagram Posting
- Optimizing Facebook & Instagram Advertising
- Creating a quality Facebook Page and experience
- And more!
- Evolution & Growth of Search Engines
- How Google Work’s – Basics of SEO
- Periodic Table of SEO success factors
- Basics of HTML
- URL, Meta Tags, Title, H1, Images
- Crawling: XML & HTML Sitemaps, Robots.txt
- Achor text, Internal linking
- Tools: Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster, Google Analytics setup
- Keyword Planner tool (Search volumes, Competition, Business priority)
- Mapping keywords to website pages
- Competition Analysis
- Thinking before designing a website (goals, strategies & measurement models)
- Mobile responsive / adaptive design
- Importance of HTTPs
- Site schema (rich snippets) & architecture
- URL Architecture Page Speed Analysis (GTMetrix / YSlow / Google Page Speed)
- Broken links
- 301 redirects
- Custom 404 Error pages
- Content marketing basics & its importance
- Directory submissions
- Local listings
- Niche backlinking via influencers & articles
- Social bookmarking
- Press Release optimization
- Content marketing basics & its importance
- Directory submissions
- Local listings
- Niche backlinking via influencers & articles
- Social bookmarking
- Press Release optimization
- On-page & Off-page audit strategy
- Tools: Screaming Frog, Moz (Fresh Web Explorer, Open Site Explorer etc.), SEOprofiler, domain tools
- Audit Report
- Search Algorithm overview
- Keeping track of algorithm updates
- Tracking ranks (Webcam)
- Google Analytics Custom Reports
- Creating your custom dashboard
- Voice search
- Augmented & Virtual Reality
- Wearable devices & latest tech
- Semantic web
- Backlink Builder ( Influencer Manager / Outreach)
Syllabus of HubSpot Email Marketing Certification CourseModule 1: Email Marketing for E-Commerce
- Email marketing automation
- Email marketing optimization
- Email marketing personalization
- Buyer Personas
- Calls To Action
- Content Creation
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Event Marketing
- Growth Marketing
- Inbound Marketing Strategy
- Inbound Sales
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Automation
- Mobile Marketing
- Personal Branding And Development
- Public Relations
- Sales And Marketing Alignment
- Social Media
- Video Marketing
- Visual Design
- Website Design
- Customer Success
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Experience
- Customer Retention
- Customer Service
- Sales Prospecting
- Sales Communication
- Sales Coaching
- Sales Management
- Sales Performance
- Sales Process
- Sales Hiring
- Sales Reporting
- Customer Feedback
Syllabus of Digital Marketing Capstone CourseModule 1: Digital Marketing Capstone
- Course Overview & Module 1 Client/Brand Analysis
- The Consumer Decision Journey
- Collect and Analyze Data
- The Channel and Content Strategy
- Test and Control Plan
- Final Digital Marketing Plan Submission
Hands-on Real Time Projects in Digital Marketing
Social Media Strategies for Online Shopping Cart
Analyse remarketing is a way to connect with the users who previously interacted with your website and allows retarget the same user again.
Comparison of Traditional to Digital Marketing
Concentrate on to analyse are total marketing expense, measure ROI, ability to receive feedback, interaction with the audience.
Analysis of Visual Keyword Tools for SEM
Conducting Customer Satisfaction Surveys
Customer satisfaction helps digital marketers understand what strategies help to change their services to retain their customers.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% digital marketing training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Digital Marketing Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Be a Certified Expert in Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Digital Marketing Trainer
- Our Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program Training Course : Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Digital Marketing domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Digital Marketing training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Digital Marketing Training from recognized IT organizations.
MAstering in Digital Marketing Course Reviews
I had completed my Digital Marketing course in by ACTE. The best place to excel your next phase of career. The trainers and faculty here were very friendly and comfortable. My trainer had explained each and every topics clearly and he won't move to another topic until I was clear in it. Thanks to my trainer and ACTE for this wonderful opportunity!!
It is a great curse for beginners and for filling in some gaps for intermediate programmers. I wouldn't recommend it though for advanced programmers as the knowledge is rather basic and even at x2.0 speed it will become boring. Again, great course overall of beginners who want to get started with Digital Marketing. Thanks!
This course is really great, it's very awesome that the course constantly get updated and you get answers in Q&A very fast, also instructor explanation is very good and clear, this is the only course you need to master digital marketing and Mr Venket does a really good job on that, the only con for me was that it didn't have much theory covered it went right to code without showing slides about how it works, but thankfully they are adding them now, so this is really a 5-star course, thank you ACTE for these amazing courses.
One of the best Programming courses that i have taken in a long time, ACTE has put lot of effort into making the course easy to learn, even for a Digital Marketing. A Novice like me, which makes it truly a masterclass course to attend ,and the responses from Goran and others have been very helpful .
This Course is really a masterclass, covers from basic to advanced level. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in learning digital marketing All concepts explained in a well-structured course. Tim teaches the concepts really well with coding examples. Follow along with him on code, you will learn a lot on writing a professional code too!.. Thanks, ACTE & Team
Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program Training Course in Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program Training Course?
Why Should I Learn Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program Training Course At ACTE?
- Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program Training Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program Training Course in experts with 10+ years of experience in the Digital Marketing Associate Masters Program Training domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies