- Beginner & Advanced level Classes.
- Hands-On Learning in Oracle PeopleSoft Finance.
- Best Practice for interview Preparation Techniques in Oracle PeopleSoft Finance.
- Lifetime Access for Student’s Portal, Study Materials, Videos & Top MNC Interview Question.
- Affordable Fees with Best curriculum Designed by Industrial Oracle PeopleSoft Finance Expert.
- Delivered by 9+ years of Oracle PeopleSoft Finance Certified Expert | 12402+ Students Trained & 350+ Recruiting Clients.
- Next Oracle PeopleSoft Finance Batch to Begin this week – Enroll Your Name Now!
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
Learn From Experts, Practice On Projects & Get Placed in IT Company
- 100% Guaranteed Placement Support for Freshers & Working Professionals
- You will not only gain knowledge of Oracle PeopleSoft Finance and advanced concepts, but also gain exposure to Industry best practices
- Experienced Trainers and Lab Facility
- Oracle PeopleSoft Finance Professional Certification Guidance Support with Exam Dumps
- Practical oriented / Job oriented Training. Practice on Real Time project scenarios.
- We have designed an in-depth course so meet job requirements and criteria
- Resume & Interviews Preparation Support
- Concepts: Navigating PeopleSoft, Understanding System Structure, Business Units and Set IDs, Utilizing Chart Fields, Journal Processing, Implementing Chart Field, PeopleSoft General Ledger, Defining Banks, Entering Payments, Item Maintenance, Aging Receivables, Expense Transactions.
- START YOUR CAREER WITH ORACLE PEOPLESOFT FINANCE COURSE THAT GETS YOU A JOB OF UPTO 5 TO 12 LACS IN JUST 60 DAYS!
- Classroom Batch Training
- One To One Training
- Online Training
- Customized Training
- Enroll Now
This is How ACTE Students Prepare for Better Jobs
About Oracle Peoplesoft Finance Training Course in Chennai
Using PeopleSoft Financial Management, companies achieve world-class finance processes, meet financial and statutory requirements, and efficiently deliver greater visibility into business-critical information. With PeopleSoft Financial Management Training, gain an understanding of how to implement, manage and best leverage your applications to achieve maximum efficiency with you financial processes.
Deliver a solution that offers world-class finance processes, with greater visibility into critical business insight. Through earning Peoplesoft Financial Management Certifications, you'll develop the skills to provide this value to your customers, while enhancing your marketability.
Most Job Oriented Oracle Peoplesoft Finance Topics Covered
Planning and Budgeting
Expenses & Purchasing
Is Oracle Peoplesoft Finance a good career choice?
Generally, it is expected that an Oracle PeopleSoft professional possesses knowledge and expertise in most, if not all, of its modules. Therefore, for organizations, it is more viable hiring one people to manage various kinds of business processes as well as human resources.
What is the scope of PeopleSoft finance?
Existing customers are still continuing the PeopleSoft finance systems and no worries for another 5 to 10 years , addition of new customers in PeopleSoft decreased compare to before.
If you get a chance to switch to other ERP or technologies then this is a good time to switch.
What will be the future of PeopleSoft?
They were finally coming to grips with the need to adapt & modernize (project C2) when Oracle bought them, and now they're a mothball product that exists for the support revenue. Even with the self-glorification that follows Mr. Duffield's chosen folks around (he's fine -- he's actually really nice, but my brief experience of his "go to" guys was that they were overly fond of themselves), I'd bet on Workday over Oracle ERP (which's a mess -- fusion helps, but they still love to tie themselves in knots) or PeopleSoft. In fact, I believe that to the point that even with the above said, I'd consider working there if the right role presented itself.
Will ACTE Help Me With Placements After My Oracle Peoplesoft Finance Course Completion?
We are happy and proud to say that we have strong relationship with over 700+ small, mid-sized and MNCs. Many of these companies have openings for Oracle Peoplesoft Finance analyst. Moreover, we have a very active placement cell that provides 100% placement assistance to our students. The cell also contributes by training students in mock interviews and discussions even after the course completion.
Does Oracle PeopleSoft Finance do payroll?
PeopleSoft Payroll for North America is the engine that calculates gross to net earnings and deductions and related taxes. Integrated with PeopleSoft HR, Time and Labor, General Ledger, Projects, Recruiting, and Compensation applications to coordinate a wide range of salary, reward, and expense payments.
What are the prerequisites for learning Oracle Peoplesoft Finance?
There is no Prerequisite for learning Oracle Peoplesoft Finance , Anyone can learn.
What software is PeopleSoft?
PeopleSoft is an e-business software product line owned by Oracle. PeopleSoft originally offered human resources and finance applications.
Will I Be Given Sufficient Practical Training In Oracle Peoplesoft Finance?
Our courseware is designed to give a hands-on approach to the students in Oracle Peoplesoft Finance. The course is made up of theoretical classes that teach the basics of each module followed by high-intensity practical sessions reflecting the current challenges and needs of the industry that will demand the students’ time and commitment.
What are the benefits of Oracle Peoplesoft Finance?
The business benefits of consolidating PeopleSoft applications onto an Oracle infrastructure are numerous, including improved business continuity, greater protection and integrity of confidential information, increased productivity and agility, better business intelligence, and lower costs.
How long does it take to learn Oracle Peoplesoft Finance?
This should give you enough insight of Oracle as a developer. Originally Answered: In how much time can we learn Oracle from scratch? Hi, it depends what you are targeting to learn. If it's SQL and PL/Sql, then it will take 3 hours of study for 2–3 months and you will be good to go.
How do you become a PeopleSoft developer?
The primary qualifications for becoming a Peoplesoft developer are a bachelor's degree in a relevant field and some experience with adapting the needs of business operations into a program or application.
ACTE Chennai offers Oracle PeopleSoft Finance Training in more than 27+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
- 40 Hours Course Duration
- 100% Job Oriented Training
- Industry Expert Faculties
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
ACTE TRAINING INSTITUTE PVT LTD is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center, Authorised Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore.
Syllabus of Oracle Peoplesoft Finance Course in Chennai</strong class="streight-line-text">Module 1: INTRODUCTION TO PEOPLESOFT
- Navigating PeopleSoft Applications
- Signing into PeopleSoft Applications
- Identifying PeopleSoft Internet Application (PIA) components
- Identifying Shortcut Keys
- Personalizing Content and Layout
- Adding Favorites
- Retrieving Data
- Using PeopleBooks
- Explaining the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture
- Discussing the Structure of PeopleSoft Tables and Relational Databases
- Illustrating Effective Dating
- Identifying Types of PeopleSoft Tables
- Describing Business Units
- Explaining the Relationships of Business Units and Set IDs
- Describing PeopleSoft Process Scheduler
- Using the Process Monitor
- Identifying Reporting Tools
- Running Reports
- Performing Queries
- Submitting Reports Using PS/nVision
- Explaining ChartFields
- Identifying Delivered ChartFields
- Configuring ChartFields
- Creating the General Ledger Structure
- Basic Elements of PeopleSoft General Ledger
- Implementation Steps for PeopleSoft General Ledger
- PeopleSoft General Ledger Table Structure
- Establishing General Ledger Business Units
- Applying General Ledger Tableset Sharing
- Setting Up Installation Options
- Establishing User Preferences
- Establishing Account Types
- Creating Detail Calendars
- Defining Business Calendars
- Defining ChartFields and ChartField Values
- Defining the Significance of PeopleSoft Trees
- Defining Tree Manager Terminology
- Creating PeopleSoft Trees
- Modifying Trees Using Tree Manager
- Defining Ledger Templates
- Defining Ledgers and Ledger Groups
- Associating Ledgers with a Business Unit
- Maintaining Accounting Periods
- Defining Journal Entry Templates
- Defining Journal Sources, Classes and Speed Types
- Defining ChartField Combination Edits
- Link Combination Edits to Business Units
- Building the Combination Edit Data Tables
- Maintaining Combination Edits
- Inquiring on Combination Edit Data
- Describing the Journal Process Flow
- Processing PeopleSoft General Ledger Data
- Reviewing Journals and Determining their Status
- Editing and Posting Journals
- Automating Journals
- Selecting a Statistical Method
- Setting Up Suspense Error Handling
- Analyzing Financial Information
- Preparing the Workbook for Journal Upload
- Configuring the Spreadsheet
- Creating the Workbook
- Importing Spreadsheet Journals
- Defining PeopleSoft Year End Close
- Defining ChartField Value Sets
- Defining Closing Rules
- Processing PeopleSoft Year End Close
- Running the Closing Trial Balance Report
- Describing the Archiving Process
- Selecting an Appropriate Interunit Approach
- Defining Interunit and Intraunit Transactions
- Performing Required Interunit and Intraunit Setup
- Reconciling Interunit Activity
- Unposting Interunit Journals
- Defining the PS/nVision Elements
- Creating PS/nVision Layouts
- Running PS/nVision Reports
- Defining Document Sequencing
- Preparing for Document Sequencing
- Processing Document Sequencing
- Defining Core Tables
- Setting Installation Options
- Utilizing TableSets
- Establishing User Preferences
- Creating Locations
- Identifying Currency Options/li>
- Defining ChartFields
- Creating Accounting Entry Templates
- Setting Up Sales and Use Tax Options
- Identifying General Ledger Business Units
- Viewing Commitment Control Options
- Creating a Payables Definition
- Modifying Payables Options
- Identifying Common Banking Terms
- Identifying the Basic Steps of Bank Setup
- Defining Banks
- Setting up Bank Branches
- Defining External Accounts
- Entering Payment Terms
- Setting up Additional Payment Data
- Adding Vendors
- Explaining Vendors
- Establishing Vendor Information
- Adding Vendors
- Explaining Vendor Conversations
- Deactivating Vendors
- Enabling Entry Events
- Defining Landed Costs
- Identifying Voucher Basics
- Identifying Voucher Types
- Manually Uploading Vouchers
- Creating Quick Invoice Entries
- Closing, Unposting and Deleting Vouchers
- Updating Open Items
- Correcting Voucher Errors
- Approving Vouchers
- Creating Control Groups
- Deleting a Control Group
- Running the Control Group Register
- Describing Voucher Contracts
- Establishing Contract Set Controls
- Defining Voucher Contracts
- Closing Voucher Contracts
- Processing Batch Vouchers
- Identifying Payment Creation Steps
- Running the Pay Cycle
- Viewing Payment References
- Creating a Manual Positive Payment
- Managing Trouble Shooting
- Posting Payments
- Explaining Matching
- Entering Match Rules and Tolerances
- Creating Debit Memos
- Viewing Matching Reports
- Using Express Checks
- Creating Manual Payments
- Canceling Payments
- Processing Escheated Payments
- Processing Rescheduled Payments
- Creating Drafts
- Running Journal Generator
- Viewing Open Liabilities
- Viewing PeopleSoft Payables Inquiries
- Viewing Payables Metrics
- Running Payables Reports
- Describe PeopleSoft Enterprise Receivables 8.9
- Implementing Receivables
- Integrating with Other PeopleSoft Enterprise Products
- Establishing a PeopleSoft Receivables Business Unit
- Defining SetIDs
- Using Record Groups
- Establishing Installation Options and User Preferences
- Setting up Core Credit and Collection Options
- Setting up Action Owners and Audit History
- Setting Up Payment Terms
- Setting Up Detail Calendars
- Setting Up Receivables Options
- Entering and Maintaining Customer Information
- Modifying Customer Credit Profiles
- Establishing Customer Contacts
- Setting Up Origin IDs
- Setting Up Distribution Codes
- Identifying System Functions
- Identifying Entry Types and Entry Reasons
- Establishing Item Entry Types
- Entering Items Online
- Receiving External Pending Items
- Performing the Receivable Update Process
- Reviewing Item Information
- Updating Item Details
- Using Conversations
- Researching Customer Accounts
- Setting Up Deposit Types
- Defining Bank Account Information
- Establishing Automatic Entry System Functions
- Entering Regular Deposits
- Entering Express Deposits
- Processing Cash Drawer Receipts
- Receiving Electronic Payments
- Correcting Errors in Deposits
- Journaling Payments Directly
- Building Payment Worksheets
- Applying Payments Across Business Units
- Analyzing Overpayments
- Applying Underpayments
- Inquiring on Payments Set to Post
- Applying Payments to Items Using Multiple Currencies
- Running the Journal Generator Process
- Performing Payment Inquiries
- Constructing Payment Predictor Methods
- Using the Payment Predictor Process
- Analyzing Payment Predictor Reports
- Using Maintenance Worksheets
- Unposting a Payment
- Using Transfer Worksheets
- Setting Up Automatic Maintenance
- Performing Automatic Maintenance
- Defining History Elements
- Setting Up Aging Control Tables
- Creating History Inquiries and Aging Requests
- Generate Aging Reports
- Describing Exception and Collection Processing
- Setting Up Actions and Action Templates
- Setting Up Collection and Assessment Rules
- Working with Actions
- Obtaining D&B Information
- Reviewing Customer and Item Information
- Explaining the Correspondence Process
- Creating Statements
- Defining General Options
- Defining Installation Options for Expenses
- Setting Up Expenses Options
- Setting Up Expenses Business Units
- Defining DCAA Requirements (USA)
- Identifying Common Data and Global Features
- Setting Up Expense Users and Permission Lists
- Defining Approval and Audit Rules
- Defining Approval Options
- Defining Business Rules for Expenses
- Setting Up Expense Management Functions
- Setting Up Locations and Rates
- Creating Expense Templates
- Loading Employee Data
- Maintaining Employee Profiles
- Creating Travel Authorization Templates
- Creating Travel Authorizations
- Modifying User Defaults
- Processing Cash Advances
- Preparing Cash Advances
- Creating Time Reports
- Describing Summary Approval Options
- Performing Approvals and Audits
- Modifying Approved Transactions
- Describing the Expenses Payment Process
- Staging Payments for Processing
- Processing Payments in PeopleSoft Payables
- Sending Payments to Payroll
- Reviewing Payments
- Processing Project-related Expense Transactions
- Sending Transactions to Project Costing
- Posting Liabilities and Payments
- Examining Accounting Entries
- Establishing Links with the General Ledger
- Using the Journal Generator
- Rolling Over Travel Authorization Encumbrances
- Canceling Expense Payments in Payables
- Unposting Expense Reports
- Modifying and Closing Cash Advances and Expense Reports
- Creating Accounting Adjustments for Expense Reports
- Reconciling Cash Advances
- Describing External Expense Data
- Reconciling Airline Tickets
- Processing Imported Credit Card Data
- Using Automated Teller Machine Data
- Using Benchmark Data
- Running Expenses Queries
- Running Reports
- Archiving Expense Transactions
- Business Process Overview
- Defining the Asset Lifecycle Management (ALM) Solution
- Describing the Asset Transaction Flow
- Describing Asset Management System Integration
- Describing the Implementation of Asset Management
- Describing the Conversion Process for Asset Management
- Navigating through Asset Management
- Setting Up Installation Options
- Defining User Preferences
- Defining Locations, Calendars and ChartField Values
- Creating Asset Books
- Creating Business Units
- Defining Open Periods
- Setting Up Value Added Tax (VAT) Defaults
- Describing the Methods for Adding Assets Online
- Describing the Tables Used for Asset Management
- Adding Assets Using Express Add
- Adding Assets Using Basic Add
- Identifying Hazardous Assets
- Tracking Asset Insurance
- Defining and Tracking Asset Maintenance
- Tracking Asset Maintenance Contracts
- Creating and Applying Warranties
- Reviewing Maintenance History
- Desribing Lease Types
- Defining Lease Payment Schedules
- Creating Leased Assets
- Defining Step Leases
- Generating Lease Reports
- Adjusting Asset Information
- Reviewing Asset Cost History
- Recategorizing Assets
- Transferring Assets Within and Between Business Units
- Summarizing Cost Rows
- Retiring Assets Manually
- Retiring Fully Depreciated Assets Automatically
- Using the Disposal Worksheet to Retire Assets
- Describing Retirement Integration with Other PeopleSoft Applications
- Reinstating Assets
- Adding Parent and Child Assets
- Adjusting Parent and Child Assets
- Recategorizing Parent and Child Assets
- Performing Transfers of Parent and Child Assets
- Retiring of Parent and Child Assets
- Reviewing the Net Book Value of Parent-Child Assets
- Describing How Asset Management Calculates Depreciation
- Reviewing and Modifying Open Transactions
- Performing the Depreciation Calculation Process
- Recalculating Depreciation and Performing What-If Calculations
- Configuring and Depreciating Assets Using the Derogatory Method
- Creating Accounting Entries for Derogatory Depreciation
- Configuring and Reporting Business Tax
- Revaluing Assets
- Running Statutory Reports
- Describing Depreciation Processing for India
- Processing Tax Depreciation for India
- Using Special and Increased Depreciation Methods
- Using Advanced and Composite Depreciation
- Setting Up Currency Rounding Options
- Generating Local Tax Reports
- Calculating Consumption Tax When Selling Retired Assets
- Describing Asset Books and Required Information for Calculating Depreciation
- Describing Remaining Value and Life-to-Date Depreciation Methods
- Reviewing Changes Made to Asset Books
- Describing Asset Management Reporting Options
- Generating Asset Management Reports
- Generating Asset Charts
- Creating and Reviewing Accounting Entries
- Closing Depreciation
- Closing Asset Accounting Periods
- Listing Common Month-End Processes
- Describing Depreciation Allocation
- Defining Transaction Groups
- Creating Allocation Entries
- Defining the General Ledger to Accept Journal Entries
- Defining the Link Between Asset Management and General Ledger
- Running the Journal Generator Process
- Integrating with PeopleSoft Purchasing and Payables
- Using On-Demand Processing
- Consolidating and Unitizing Assets
- Integrating with PeopleSoft Project Costing
- Describing Asset Budgeting and Capital Acquisition Planning
- Defining Capital Acquisition Plans (CAP)
- Link Assets to a CAP
- Review and Adjust CAP information
- Defining and Running the Mass Change Process
- Reviewing the Results of Mass Change
- Running the Transaction Loader Process
- Defining the Various Control Tables Required to Perform Transactions
- Calculating Depreciation on Open Transaction
- Creating Accounting Entries and Running Depreciation Close
- Running the Journal Generator Process
- Reviewing Results
Hands-on Real Time Oracle PeopleSoft Finance Projects
Cost Management Process Project
This Project is the process of estimating, allocating, and controlling the costs in a project.
Budget Planning project
This Project is use to build your budget plan and estimating Costs to Compare and Select Projects.
Our Top Hiring Partner for Placements
ACTE Chennai offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate student’s portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Oracle PeopleSoft Finance training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Oracle PeopleSoft Finance Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Get Certified By Oracle & Industry Recognized ACTE Certificate
Acte Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher's as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at Acte is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC's of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Complete Your Course
a downloadable Certificate in PDF format, immediately available to you when you complete your Course
a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate.
About Experienced Oracle PeopleSoft Finance Trainer
- Our Oracle PeopleSoft Finance Training in Chennai. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Oracle PeopleSoft Finance domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Oracle PeopleSoft Finance training to the students.
- We have received various prestigious awards for Oracle PeopleSoft Finance Training in Chennai from recognized IT organizations.
Oracle PeopleSoft Finance Course Reviews
I joined ACTE at OMR to learn Oracle Peoplesoft Finance Course. The training section was very practical which is really helpful for me to gain knowledge and to understand the concept quickly. The classes are very interactive with real-time examples. My Trainer, helped me to understand the concept and all My doubts are clarified immediately with one nice example which makes me to understand that concept in better way. . Thanks to my trainer for guiding me in such a way I expect.. thanks a lot ACTE.
I did Oracle Peoplesoft Finance course in ACTE at Tambaram. Oracle Peoplesoft Finance course was explained very well and the course teacher was very friendly. All the basic concepts were very clear regarding Peoplesoft Finance starting to end. I have developed my own website and I'm fully satisfied with the knowledge I've gained in this course. With regards to Oracle Peoplesoft Finance course, the course was upto mark and would recommend anyone joining this course in ACTE.
I completed my Oracle Peoplesoft Finance course in ACTE at Chennai. As I am a new to this IT field, I doesn't know anything about Oracle, but my trainer , helped me to know the concepts and logic in programming very clearly, her teaching is good, and Clarify the doubts very clearly. Thanks to ACTE academy.
ACTE is the best institute for Oracle Peoplesoft Finance at Coimbatore. They teach everything from practical point of view. . I am very much glad that I joined this institute ACTE for Training. They cover all the topics in such a way that I can do any thing in Oracle. Thanks to this institute and trainers. Great Place for learning.
I joined ACTE for Oracle Peoplesoft Finance. Really it was very useful for freshers i have gained some knowledge and confidence. I have learned a concepts with clear examples. . my trainers is well experienced and cleared all my doubts .Thanks a lot to ACTE.
Oracle PeopleSoft Finance Course FAQs
Looking for better Discount Price?
Does ACTE provide placement?
- ACTE is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students List on our website
- We have strong relationship with over 700+ Top MNCs like SAP, Oracle, Amazon, HCL, Wipro, Dell, Accenture, Google, CTS, TCS, IBM etc.
- More than 3500+ students placed in last year in India & Globally
- ACTE conducts development sessions including mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
Is ACTE certification good?
ACTE Gives Certificate For Completing A Course
- Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies
- ACTE is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (NIE) Singapore
Work On Live Projects?
- The entire Oracle PeopleSoft Finance training has been built around Real Time Implementation
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which will help you to Build your Project Portfolio
- GitHub repository and Showcase to Recruiters in Interviews & Get Placed
Who are the Trainers?
What if I miss one (or) more class?
What are the modes of training offered for this Oracle PeopleSoft Finance Course?
Why Should I Learn Oracle PeopleSoft Finance Course At ACTE?
- Oracle PeopleSoft Finance Course in ACTE is designed & conducted by Oracle PeopleSoft Finance experts with 10+ years of experience in the Oracle PeopleSoft Finance domain
- Only institution in India with the right blend of theory & practical sessions
- In-depth Course coverage for 60+ Hours
- More than 50,000+ students trust ACTE
- Affordable fees keeping students and IT working professionals in mind
- Course timings designed to suit working professionals and students
- Interview tips and training
- Resume building support
- Real-time projects and case studies